XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:39 am

Post by XReyoX »

Raffles wrote:
Unvote, Vote: XReyoX

Refer to post 86
OMG! Why on earth are you voting me again!?
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:40 am

Post by Akbar »

XReyoX wrote:Raffles. you said that the attitude of the pros in this game isn't like "Die you noob"

But what I'm feeling right now is that either people saying I'm a scum because an average townie wouldn't act like this and build a wagon on top of me, or kind of defend for me but hammering "BIG NOOB" in front of my forehand like fuldu..

And by the end of the gmae. I would be labelled being a scum or a NOOB townie only :cry:
Well, actually you’re the one who started the noob label:
XReyoX wrote:My role is a noob
You can’t play the noob card to avoid being found as scum and at the same time, say you don’t want to be remembered as the noob.
Announcing your playing while drunk isn’t helping either.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:42 am

Post by XReyoX »

Unvote

Vote: Akbar
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Kison »

May we please rid ourselves of this nuisance?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:10 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Yes, Reyo that's quite annoying to vote hope and just say random crap it gets the game nowhere. I have to agree with Kison let's get ourselves rid of the nuisance.
Vote Reyo
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:45 am

Post by XReyoX »

you forgot to unvote

Unvote

Vote : OverTheUnder
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:58 am

Post by IH »

STOP STOP STOP! Ugh, Nuisance=\= scum!

unvote, FoS:Kison, OTU

You just don't lynch someone for "being a nuisance". Thats a horrible reason/excuse.

mod
can we have a vote count?
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kison, by targetting me all the time you not only make yourself a less valuable townie, but you look very much like scum who really wants to attack someone else. Currently im slanting towards the former, but you havent done enough to get my vote off you yet.
I find myself agreeing with IH here. Reyox is an obvious noob, but it doesnt mean he is scum. Noob scum generally try to keep a much lower profile in my experience.
however, Reyox, if you want to help yourself and the town, please try and make a decent contribution. Even if u get lynched anyway, it will still help the town in the future. :)

Kison wrote:
OverTheUnder wrote:<3 Tom goes to the mayor
The show is horrid. :twisted:
XReyoX wrote:
Vote : Kison
now you've got the wagon.
Thrilling.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I am going to
vote:Kison
and put XreyoX head to head with Kison. Let's see how it goes.
I'd have thought a BattleMage head-to-head with someone would have been more entertaining. He can "find scum" on a bar of soap using an 800 year old invention that he calls "scumdar".

Ok, let's hear the first legit scum-theory and get this game rolling.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Raffles »

Dammit IH, couldn't you wait until we fished a lot more scum?

Unvote, Vote: OverTheUnder
Woof!
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Wow that was interesting. I get FOS when I tried to explain myself, but when I start acting weird, people start to unsuspect me being a scum ( saying me more as a noob instend).
I'm trying hard to get it going but IH now unvoted me leaving me with 5 votes again. I was intending to use my wagon a tool to see whether the scum would jump on.

...before people will say this doesn't work, I'll admit that I can only make noob tactics like this. and I'm already trying my best.

I've sent the vote count to the mod when I posted #109.

Battlemage: I personally do not like Kison because he has been saying every post I made is scummy and that he want to lynch me all the time. But maybe he just want the game to get going earlier instead of staying in the random voting stage.

As for his post 107 "May we please rid ourselves of this nuisance? "
Without him, OTU might not have voted. I have a feeling that OTU's a fish lurking in the sea, waiting for an opportunity to hop in for a lynch. So OTU is a lil bit suspicious to me.

I'm not FOSing Kison but I do not want to say he's a townie. He's simply someone I don't enjoy playing with, and especially his avatar >_< which counts a lot to me.

IH: Like you new avatar

Akbar: Yes I'm using the noob token. so now that I've got everyone knowing that I'm really a noob. I just hope that I don't get lynch early or NK early since I should be a threat more potent than an experience player ( as a townie or a scum ), I hope.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Raffles wrote:Dammit IH, couldn't you wait until we fished a lot more scum?

Unvote, Vote: OverTheUnder
LOL. you know me too well and knew I was going to build myself up with some votes right?

Thx for the initial vote. But I still don't forgive what you've done to me at the beginning of the game. :evil: Sooner or later I'll find out whether you are a scum as well.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

I voted Reyo for his confusion tactics, vote hopping, and just trying in general to confuse us. It's not because he's a nuisance more that he's trying to get us all mixed up. Care to explain for the vote hopping/trying to confuse us Reyo?
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Oh, also forgot to intially
Unvote, Vote Reyo
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by XReyoX »

OverTheUnder wrote:I voted Reyo for his confusion tactics, vote hopping, and just trying in general to confuse us. It's not because he's a nuisance more that he's trying to get us all mixed up. Care to explain for the vote hopping/trying to confuse us Reyo?
Unvote
. I can't help it.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by XReyoX »

might as well use it to my advantage
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by Raffles »

I am not buying a
word

That was such an opportunistic vote, and you know it.

I noticed Reyo was the leading bandwagon. I estimated there are 6 or 4 scums in this game, more likely 6. Reyo has not presented himself with much of a scummy act so far, just what an everyday noob would do. So I put Reyo on lynch -6 with semi-rubbish reason, to see which fish would crawl out of their hole and take the bait. A noob scum would go with the flow, try to appear inconspicuous and push him up on the bandwagon. Probably using Reyo's noobish-ness as an excuse. You fit this perfectly.
Woof!
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by Raffles »

(That was addressed at OTU)
Woof!
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Unvote
, things are starting to get serious, so no need to keep a random vote.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by Kison »

IH wrote:You just don't lynch someone for "being a nuisance". Thats a horrible reason/excuse.
What is this, putting words in my mouth? Just because I
called
him a nuisance does
NOT
mean that I said we should lynch him
for
being one. I think it is quite obvious why I'm currently voting for him. If it's not, you should go back and look at how he's been acting. Not only do his actions not benefit the town, but they are legit scum tells.
BattleMage wrote: Kison, by targetting me all the time you not only make yourself a less valuable townie, but you look very much like scum who really wants to attack someone else.
Show me where my newfound targeting of you is. If I were to target you, I'd probably be voting for you right now.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Kison wrote:Not only do his actions not benefit the town, but they are legit scum tells.
Legit scum tells? So you're sure that I'm a scum then. if you want to trade your life with mine, I don't mind. I'm a noob anyway and what the town has got is the number. As Battlemage said : "Reyox, if you want to help yourself and the town, please try and make a decent contribution. Even if u get lynched anyway, it will still help the town in the future."

Even if I do die, we have enough people to cast vote to lynch you when my alignment is revealed.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Battle Mage wrote:Noob scum generally try to keep a much lower profile in my experience.
I don't imagine you've been in too many games with noob scum, then. It's not uncommon for a noob scum who starts getting bandwagoned for no good reason (which, let's face it, the early votes were) to freak out and end up flaming out in a blazing inferno of mob justice. That's why I say that XReyoX's getting up in arms about every single vote placed on him is a warning sign. I don't think we want to just say "Well, he's a noob, so we ought to accept absolutely any sort of bizarre behavior from him."

That said, I find Raffles' argument far more interesting:
Raffles wrote:I noticed Reyo was the leading bandwagon. I estimated there are 6 or 4 scums in this game, more likely 6. Reyo has not presented himself with much of a scummy act so far, just what an everyday noob would do. So I put Reyo on lynch -6 with semi-rubbish reason, to see which fish would crawl out of their hole and take the bait. A noob scum would go with the flow, try to appear inconspicuous and push him up on the bandwagon. Probably using Reyo's noobish-ness as an excuse. You fit this perfectly.
On the one hand, the assessment of OTU's vote is a perfectly reasonable one. But the trap's he's describing having set is a bizarre justification of an equally bad vote. "I figured there were 6 scum in the game, so I placed a vote I didn't actually believe in to see who else would jump on the bandwagon at lynch -6."

First of all, traps like that don't work at lynch -6, even if you know for certain that there are exactly 6 scum in the game. If scum are going to jump on a bandwagon, they're more likely to do it closer to lynch than -6; maybe at lynch -2 or -3, but not at -6. If it looks like scum are pushing toward a fast lynch, they have to all vote in relatively quick time or someone will get wise and remove their vote. It's hard enough to do that with two scum, doing it with six is downright laughable.

And that assumes that there weren't already any scum on the bandwagon. If one of the six scum was already voting XReyoX, then the remaining five know they can't get to lynch and so they just have to wait.

To me this looks like and ad hoc, and frankly ridiculous, explanation for a vote in an attempt to make sure that the bandwagon that follows XReyoX's is on OverTheUnder and not on Raffles.

-----

The problem, of course, is that if it weren't for the weirdness behind Raffles' explanation, I would have no problem with an OverTheUnder wagon. His behavior does look scummy for all the reasons described. I just don't like Raffles' "yeah, that's what I was trying to make happen; I'm not one of the people who arbitrarily joined the wagon, I was trying to make it a wagon worth arbitrarily joining so we could see who might arbitrarily join" argument and want to make sure that his behavior is noted as well.

vote: OverTheUnder
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”