Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeh I'm pretty sure it is.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by Skruffs »

CC, Nai, neither of your posts seem to be at all based in reality.

Nai - How does "You might as well give it to Nai" mean "Give it to me"???

CC - what did you win? A brand new car? I really don't have much of an opinion of you at the moment. You're spineless. So I don't care 'if you won'. As for the win conditions, what am I right about? How am I right about pointing you to the MOD'S POST about there being "two dimensional felines" coming to kill "Real cats"? Or are you saying that I claimed "a character" rather then "A real cat"? Elaborate yourself, rather than spewing unintelligible gibberish.

Also, I seem to remember saying something along the lines of "Zindaras is awesome and shouldn't be killed" after you guilt tripped me for helping you get lynched in Meadows of Sorrow or the mislynch in double headed or whatever. You don't remember that? Sad. I do. I guess it actually meant something to me.

Again, CC - My decision has already been made, and it was made on my own appeal. I've brought up that I somehow got an inspection on myself night one (Something I said when I first claimed), which makes me wary of a redirector, but if there is only one scum left, they can presumably only kill OR redirect, so I'm not that worried tonight. Okie dokie? Does that make you feel better? *pat pat*
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:37 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

The fact that over half the town agreed with me, Mr. Skruffs. That should tell you something about what you should do with your claimed role the coming night.

You didn't claim a real cat. You claimed a character. Is Garfield 2D in the comics? No, he isn't. He's 2D because you look at him on a screen or in a newspaper. Same with Data's cat, except he makes perfect sense as a godfather because he was a "real" cat, while Garfield is drawn.

You also changed the sig line around a lot. But, hey, if it means so much to you, I'll play along. But it'll be on my terms. I'll decide on something suitable.

How does "I want Skruffs inside me" sound? "I like big Skruffs and I cannot lie"?

Oh, and I'm not going to put it on any alts. I'm not going to put all my alts out in public to see.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:52 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

EBWOP: I'm also typing out my earlier analysis, I think you guys might want to wait for that one before delivering the hammah.

I know I'd like to. >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Oh for goodness sake... SLippers the cat was a real cat, but I only saw him on the TV screen, obviously he's 2D too... I can't believe you actually WENT there, CC.

"But a group of two-dimentional felines are trying to get all of the real
cats out of the town in order to make animated/cartoon cats Minto's
favorite pet. "

Star Wars Next Generation is live action. My cat is NOT ANIMATED.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:38 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Skruffs wrote:Oh for goodness sake... SLippers the cat was a real cat, but I only saw him on the TV screen, obviously he's 2D too... I can't believe you actually WENT there, CC.

"But a group of two-dimentional felines are trying to get all of the real
cats out of the town in order to make animated/cartoon cats Minto's
favorite pet. "

Star Wars Next Generation is live action. My cat is NOT ANIMATED.
Data's Cat is not a real cat. The cat who played Data's Cat is a real cat.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

NOT ANIMATED.

NOT A CARTOON.

If you wanted to try and make my claim less realistic, you should take Nai's suggestion of heathcliff having a gang of felines to do his bidding. But even that suggests that I am not lying about my role as joat, just the blind part. I guess i could be a godfather joat, under that theory...
Yes, that's a much better, thought out theory than yours.

Also, you ceded that you think I might be town by changing the parameters of the bet to reflect a less invasive, less embarassing consequence. If I'm 100% scum, as you say, it doesn't matter what the conditions are because, of course, you won't lose.

DGB, do you mind if i target you tonight?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

And if you want to split hairs, data's'cat was actually several cats, an iguana, a bonzai tree, and probably a spotter heron, for all I know.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Nai »

Let me say that I was watching a movie when I posted that last post. That was meant to read that Skruffs should protect CC.
Skruffs wrote:Nai - How does "You might as well give it to Nai" mean "Give it to me"???
Because after that you said "Unless you can give it to one of us again." That looks like an excuse to get DGB to give you another gift, if she's already given you one.

I"ll ask again, because this is getting rediculous. WHY IS THEO, AN INVESTIGATED SCUM REVEALED BY GLORK, WHO GAVE US ANOTHER SCUM, WHO 'ATTEMPTED' A DAYKILL, NOT DEAD YET? This game should be long since over!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Actually, I thought he had been hammered a while ago... we've been waiting on Bertrand, haven't we?
VOTE COUNT

I'm cool with it ending, since I think everyone has tried double voting. I'll probably target DGB with my spare action , if nobody else volunteers.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

It was four before no-one else has voted. Do put me out of misery Skruffs. It's been fun.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I dunno if I want to hammer, I may have given you teh ability to kill the person to lynch you or something. >.> <.<
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by Glork »

Oh my god, just freaking kill him already.

I'm seriously considering asking for replacement because this game has been dragged out for so goddamned long for two straight days for seemingly little-to-no reason at all.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: But I'm not, because that'd just be even more hell on the other players in the game, as well as the mod.

Solution: I'm going to lurk for the remainder of today. Somebody wake me up when it's night.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by Nai »

Agreed. My vote's where it should be. I'm going to go make a statue.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by Skruffs »

bertrand wrote:"Very Exciting" Vote count:

theopor_COD (4, -1): Nai, Glork, DrippingGoofball, Primate
DrippingGoofball: (1, -4): theopor_COD
Skruffs (1, -4): DrippingGoofball

If you think something's wrong, as usual, it probably is.
Well
That seems to say that DGB has two votes.
Works for me!
Vote : Theopor_COD
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Nai »

What happened to that worry about you being killed by putting on the final vote?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The worry is there, but, if that vote count is correct, it doesn't matter if I die.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:23 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Skruffs wrote:Also, you ceded that you think I might be town by changing the parameters of the bet to reflect a less invasive, less embarassing consequence. If I'm 100% scum, as you say, it doesn't matter what the conditions are because, of course, you won't lose.
So, following your logic, I should have no problem with agreeing to a bet where I kill myself (in real life) if I'm wrong about you.

This is clearly faulty logic.

The pay-off for being right is 0. The pay-off for being wrong is negative. Even with a minute chance of it occuring, the best choice is to not play. Why accept a bet when you can only get a negative or a neutral outcome?

Where did I say I was 100% sure you were scum? No, really, where? If you look through it, you'll see that I don't. I think you're the most likely third Mafiate. More likely than Goofy.
That's all I've been saying.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:24 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

If I die, quicklynch Skruffs.

Really. Do it. If he goes against the general wishes of the town (which is for him to protect me), then he deserves it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

CC. I am protecting you tonight. I have said that, before your last "Town likes me more tirade". Even if I was scum I would have no reason to kill you. You are forcing me to protect a doctor over a cop. Just remember that. :P

And I wouldn't say anything about you killing yourself because I know you're wrong and I have no reason to make you hurt yourself. My bet was mostly harmless, except maybe for popping your egotistical bubble, which in the end, will be better for you. Chicks don't dig hubris, Zindie.

Same thing though - if Glork dies, you are the automatic lynch, right? Or are you a special exception to that, too? :) DO you think I'm a godfather who can roleblock AND kill in the same night?

Carbon Copy wrote: Glork is a claimed Cop. A claimed Cop who has led us to the death of one scum and very likely to the death of another soon. IH is a claimed rolecop who has led us to...uh, thinking Glork is town? I daresay that the continued existence of Glork is far more important to us than the continued existence of IH. For that purpose, it is quite simply the optimal play to protect me, as that'll buy Glork another night, and, if IH dies and comes up town, it'll finally completely confirm him.
Skruffs wrote:The favor would be You, Zindaras, for no less than sixty days, placing the below quote in your signature, on all accounts, on this website, immediately after I am revealed to be town.

"I'd rather play a game of Mafia with Skruffs than save a car full of kittens from drowning."
I see no point in doing something that has nothing to do with this game.

Vote: Skruffs, Vote: Skruffs

I see no point in putting Theo at Lynch-1.
Glork himself
has said that he thinks there is a godfather and that he is probably useless from here on out. That means IH - who can determine if people have fake claimed their roles, is FAR MORE USEFUL right now, than Glork is. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THAT TONIGHT. IH = HELPFUL.

If you think that I am a godfather than you have to admit that Glork is useless now.
Protecting him and letting IH die is saying that you think there is another mafia out there, one that is a goon, one that Glork can find before IH.

Drop the Skruffs hate and look at the logic of what I am saying to you. If you really think I am scum, and you want to lynch correctly, then you have to let me be caught by the role cop. Which means you have to keep me from killing the role cop, because he would be the godfather's biggest threat right now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also - I'd like to note that CC has not confirmed anywhere that he will protect anyone, spending the majority of his time trying to wrassle my protection from an investigative role to himself. It slipped under my radar, but I guess CC isn't going to be responsible for anyone dying or not because he never actually said if/who he would protect tonight. While I would be lynched for doing such a thing, CC, obv, won't.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:30 am

Post by IH »

IH apologizes for lurking.

Would everyone like to see the first half of my read, or have I already posted it.

X_X; I seem to be doing this alot lately.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:40 am

Post by Glork »

I want to see. Post it, post it!