JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by JDodge »

Jack wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Why would Maz care? <.<
I nommed Cheese and Maz. :P Mostly because I'm scared of them.
Because I was the
worst cop ever
in a newbie game with him.

Tsk, tsk. I didn't nominate only you, RR.
I just prefer not to say my other nomination as it is not relevant.
umm?
Irrelevant as in that person didn't get nominated. Sorry for not being clear about that.

I feel that the only people who need to share their nominations are those who either nominated someone who's up for lynch, or got NK'd.
Ghyrt
Ghyrt
Goon
Ghyrt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by Ghyrt »

I had my brother pick two numbers between 1 and 11 and I picked the corresponding players.
Skruffs wrote:<snip>
With that in mind, I think it's *possible* that a scum has been nominated today, so maybe we shouldn't just speedlynch. >.>
<snip>
Vote: Skruffs
for mentioning speedlynching. Seems like phony town behavior.
[i]"Rolling in the muck is not the best way of getting clean."
---Aldous Huxley[/i]
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

JDodge wrote:Irrelevant as in that person didn't get nominated. Sorry for not being clear about that.

I feel that the only people who need to share their nominations are those who either nominated someone who's up for lynch, or got NK'd.
I was originally being sarcastic, but this is really quite weird.

I personally don't see any real use in sharing your nomination of
anyone
, since I don't think we can learn anything from it atm. However, I'm also sure sharing your nominations can't hurt the town in any way, so I'm willing to play along just for the heck of it. I really don't see what makes you think it's only useful to share your "popular" nominees, what sets them apart from the other ones?

I think you shouldn't be hiding information from the town, since even though it's a really neglectible it still makes you look a tiny bit scummy.[/i]
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I nominated Cheesefan because I like cheese and Jdodge because i like his picture of a dog. Even if there is one scum up I don't think we are going to hit them.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Interesting, Ghyrt. :) I suggest that maybe a scum has been nominated, and that today's lynch could matter, and you put a vote on me? ^.^ Well, fair's fair. I'm up here, and you ain't. You get to decide what's town and what's not.

If there is scum up, and I think more than likely there is, than worse comes to worse we have a 1/4 chance of getting lucky. If we work together, maybe we can narrow it down to 50% or more.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I don't find Skruffs' earlier comments scummy in any way.
Skruffs wrote:If there is scum up, and I think more than likely there is, than worse comes to worse we have a 1/4 chance of getting lucky. If we work together, maybe we can narrow it down to 50% or more.
I'm just having a hard time figuring out just how, assuming none of the other nominees screws up substentionally.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

We should start the day by saying who we nominated. That's the best way for us to track scum without any other info.

I nominated Cheesefan and Jack.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Ghyrt
Ghyrt
Goon
Ghyrt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by Ghyrt »

Skruffs wrote:Interesting, Ghyrt. :) I suggest that maybe a scum has been nominated, and that today's lynch could matter, and you put a vote on me? ^.^ Well, fair's fair. I'm up here, and you ain't. You get to decide what's town and what's not.

If there is scum up, and I think more than likely there is, than worse comes to worse we have a 1/4 chance of getting lucky. If we work together, maybe we can narrow it down to 50% or more.
Of course today's lynch matters. What I found suspicious was that you felt the need to say it. It's almost as if you were trying to set yourself up as helpful. I see this again in your saying "If we work together....". The phrase insists upon itself, as if we don't know we want to find scum.
[i]"Rolling in the muck is not the best way of getting clean."
---Aldous Huxley[/i]
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by Jack »

Raging Rabbit wrote:
JDodge wrote:Irrelevant as in that person didn't get nominated. Sorry for not being clear about that.

anyone
, since I don't think we can learn anything from it atm. However, I'm also sure sharing your nominations can't hurt the town in any way, so I'm willing to play along just for the heck of it. I really don't see what makes you think it's only useful to share your "popular" nominees, what sets them apart from the other ones?

I think you shouldn't be hiding information from the town, since even though it's a really neglectible it still makes you look a tiny bit scummy.[/i]
It is weird. And I have a theory. Skruffs mentioned the possibility that the scum all nominated the same people. Let's say they did. If we all post who we nominated, scum have to lie or be exposed. But if they lie, the numbers may not line up correctly, and they might be found out. By only listing one of his nominations he avoids that somewhat.

Vote:JDodge
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:55 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

It seem like really flimsy logic. If the mafia did vote together there would be easier ways to hide it than to only say one of his nominations. I'm not saying you are wrong I'm just saying it's a stretch.
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by Cheesefan »

Ha

Did EVERYONE vote for me

I nominated Jdodge (name begins with a random J) and Skruffs (Smells bad)
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:36 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Ghyrt wrote:Of course today's lynch matters. What I found suspicious was that you felt the need to say it. It's almost as if you were trying to set yourself up as helpful. I see this again in your saying "If we work together....". The phrase insists upon itself, as if we don't know we want to find scum.
Or
he really was trying to be helpful, and you're nitpicking on minor trends in his wording that aren't actual scumtells.

Not that I mind lynching him, of course, or anyone else who isn't me for the matter. I'm just inclined to point out what I consider faulty logic.
Jack wrote:It is weird. And I have a theory. Skruffs mentioned the possibility that the scum all nominated the same people. Let's say they did. If we all post who we nominated, scum have to lie or be exposed. But if they lie, the numbers may not line up correctly, and they might be found out. By only listing one of his nominations he avoids that somewhat.

Vote:JDodge
Nah, I think it was a genuine mistake. If he posts his other nomination and explains his earlier logic, there won't be too much lingering suspicion on my part. Just like in our ealier debate.
Cheesefan wrote:Did EVERYONE vote for me
Apparantly your name starting with a C is an absolutely huge scumtell.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:06 am

Post by JDodge »

Raging Rabbit wrote:

anyone

I thought about this, actually, and thought it might be better for the town if we did share all of our nominations; my original theory didn't make much sense to me either after I'd thought about it for a while.

I also nominated Maz Medias for the same reason as RR: alliteration.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

JDodge wrote:I also nominated Maz Medias for the same reason as RR: alliteration.
You're pure evil. :wink:
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Romanus »

I think it is a really bad idea to be telling everyone who we are nominating.
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:02 am

Post by JDodge »

Romanus wrote:I think it is a really bad idea to be telling everyone who we are nominating.
Why?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cheez was nominated at least 4 times, and the other nominees were chosen at least 3 times. I say this because MM has two votes on them, and isn't nominated, so ergo there is either one person with the most votes and the other three are tied for second, or it is a four way tie for first.
So 13 out of 24 votes (or possibly 16 if a four way tie) were used to get the four nominees up here. We have 8 accounted for, out of 14 total votes.

Jack: Someone else suggested it, I added my thoughts to it, which were that mafia may not want to be seen voting en masse if there's some sort of public display of votes.

Ghyrt: in all your accusing me of being 'phony helpful', you forgot to reveal your nominations. :) Stop waiting to see what everyone else nominated and post ;)

Ghyrt, Maz Medias, yellowbounder, we wait for you to reveal your results.

Sidenote: Considering we have a skunk, a dog, a bunny, and harry potter nominated, I'm wondering if this island is a refuge or an insane asylum. >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

Oops, forgot to add Romanus in there, too. Claim!
Who you voted for isn't going to incriminate you, automatically. We'll work it out. :)
(oh no I'm trying to incite cooperation!!)
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:29 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Romanus wrote:I think it is a really bad idea to be telling everyone who we are nominating.
You're going to have to help me on this one... I see a number of ways in which this could help the town and no ways in which it could hurt us.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Skruffs wrote:Sidenote: Considering we have a skunk, a dog, a bunny, and harry potter nominated, I'm wondering if this island is a refuge or an insane asylum. >.>
ARGH

Its NOT harry potter

Its John lennon

*breaks into tears*
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:40 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

Vote Count

Cheesefan (0)
Skruffs (1) - Ghyrt
JDodge (1) - Jack
Raging Rabbit (0)

6 votes to lynch one of Cheesefan, Skruffs, JDodge, or Raging Rabbit.
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:44 am

Post by JDodge »

Cheesefan wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Sidenote: Considering we have a skunk, a dog, a bunny, and harry potter nominated, I'm wondering if this island is a refuge or an insane asylum. >.>
ARGH

Its NOT harry potter

Its John lennon

*breaks into tears*
# of games I've been in, in which Cheesefan's avatar has been mistaken for Harry Potter: 2
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:45 am

Post by Cheesefan »

JDodge wrote:
Cheesefan wrote:
ARGH

Its NOT harry potter

Its John lennon

*breaks into tears*
# of games I've been in, in which Cheesefan's avatar has been mistaken for Harry Potter: 2
Yeah thats the Total so far
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:23 am

Post by Maz Medias »

JDodge wrote:
Jack wrote:I nominated cheesfan for being first and Jdodge for starting with a J.
I nominated Raging Rabbit for being alliterative...

As a side note, Hi Maz! I promise I won't be a
total moron
this game!
That's good. We won't win if you give us away on the first page!

... Oh shi-
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:26 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Oh, and, I nominated Skruffs and Fircoal thanks to good ol' random.org. I am happy about the first.
Vote: Skruffs

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”