Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by Arafax »

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Adele : 6 (Jack, Yamahako, Ectomancer, scotmany12, Kenji, M4yhem)

You quickly lynched another....And again, you lynch
SCUM

Adele was mafia

Get those night choice in ASAP - Because the game is not over - In by 2/16
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by Arafax »

Day 3 begins....No one dead....Hmmmm...Game on!
- Emery
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Jack »

Ahaha I'm wicked confused. I take it there's still scum left? I got innocent on m4yhem so I'm betting it's scotmany.

Vote:scotmany
Hemisphere Dancer
Hemisphere Dancer
Goon
Hemisphere Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by Hemisphere Dancer »

Responding to a prod; I didn't realize I'd missed a whole day!

So do we have a roleblocker? Since, well, our doc's kinda dead. I was wondering why it took the scum so long to off omg.

(And as for my sudden burst of posts when Jack and pablito claimed, I've never been in a situation with two claimed cops and it was quite exciting. I also was working on a school project, and that gave me constant access to the computer for a few hours, instead of the sporadic 15-30 minutes I usually get.)
Shameless fangirl and full-blooded Parrothead (in training)

~Call me Kitty. It's better than Bob.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by Jack »

unvote

I should consider godfather possibility first.

Roleblocker seems likely.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by Jack »

ehh, I was going to write a long speculation post but we may as well see if a roleblocker shows up and tells us who scum is
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yeah, Jack, I'm not scum. Since you are cap, and yamahako is deputy, and mayhem is innocent, then we got three choices. Ecto, HD, and Kenji, unless I missed something and you had a read on one of them.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP

Since you are cop...
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:14 pm

Post by Jack »

umm I wouldn't count on m4yem, I'm thinking godfather is a distinct possibility (this option also pleases my ego :p). You're next on my list.

Now, 100 mph mafia had 2 scum, a doc, a cop and a roleblocker. Someone suggested changing the roleblocker to a deputy. Now apparently we have three scum, so I'm guessing Arafax decided to up the townie roles a bit. I don't see any explanation for lack of kill last night than roleblocker. If there was a 2nd doc omg wouldn't have died.

I'm thinking the roleblocker will claim and we win.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:34 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Well I'm no blocker.

I'm not Godfather either. I'm exactly what I claimed to be yesterday; a townie.

Jack, what was it about me that you thought worth investigating? If it helps to salve your ego, a lot of people find me suspicious when I'm innocent (and when I'm scum ¬_¬).

I've had a feeling about Scot since the beginning, so I'd be willing to string him up.

There is another possibilty to explain why there was no kill last night; aren't the night choices also made under a deadline? Maybe someone was away and didn't get them in. If no-one claims roleblocker, we ought to take a look at the lurkers.
There's also the possibility that the scum deliberately no-killed to set up a claim.

Ecto is mildly cleared in my mind because Pablito was so set on lynching him. It could have been a gambit, but it makes him look more town than the others.

Kenji knew what the word in the pm was. I don't understand why Adele pretended not to know it- after all, Riverwind has said it in-thread. However, the fact that she didn't use it in her defense suggests it
isn't
on the scum pm. Which makes Kenji look pretty town. It's a crummy reason to clear someone, but there's no reason not to use what we've got.

So for me today, it's between Scot and HDancer. Of the two, I find Scot more suspect. I'm inclined to believe Hemisphere Dancer.

Vote: Scotmany12

Of course, if there's only one scum left, we have plenty of room for error. So I suggest we lynch scotmany, investigate Hemisphere Dancer and if those two actions don't find scum,
then
you can re-explore the possibilty of there being a godfather.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:33 am

Post by Yamahako »

I'm having trouble coming up with a scenario that benefits mafia for a no-kill last night. I can't see how anything would be telling about leaving Jack alive instead of killing him and knowing his good scumdar it seems it would be better to force me into his role - where I wouldn't be as good.

The following people are alive

Ectomancer - unkown
Hemisphere Dancer - unkown
Yamahako - Deputy, I won't comment on my level of confirm-ability
M4yhem - innocent search result
Jack - Cop, confirmed
Kenji - Vanilla, fairly confirmed
scotmany12 - unkown

The only potential reason I see for leaving Jack alive last night is that his investigations mean nothing because there is a mafiate. Him dying, being completely logical, would have made perfect sense and revealed practically no information regarding who the last mafiate is. Seeing as how we didn't hit deadline with night choices (as far as I can tell), then the choice would have been no night-kill. This does scream godfather, or other investigation immune role. They would have to gamble that they would get "cleared" by Jack leaving us to keep doing wrong investigations.

The flip side to this is either a nurse, or a roleblocker got lucky last night with their night choice. I'm finding it difficult that mafia wins the first one easily so the mod adds a mafia member with a power, converts a roleblocker into a deputy, and then feels that keeps things in balance. The Godfather role with to potential investigative roles (especially ones in which they are sure of their sanity) seems to make sense as far as balancing things out for the mafia - but you would think there would be a concession to the town in someway to compensate.

If you're a nurse or a roleblocker I think claiming is in order. M4yhem's last post kinda screams scum to me as well - but I'll hold off on a vote until everyone is back. I don't think killing off innocent results is where we are up to just yet, we've got 2 days till lynch or lose (meaning 3 days minimum for town) the lack of a night kill gave us an additional day.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:09 am

Post by Arafax »

Vote Count

Scotmany : 1 (M4yhem)
- Emery
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:26 am

Post by Jack »

hmm I'll tie things up for now. I don't like m4yhem's vote for scotmany without waiting to see if a roleblocker shows up.

Vote:M4yhem
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I don't think the roleblocker/nurse should claim. What if we lynch an innocent today then there is still a scum out there. If that person claims then there is just another person for the scum to kill, if we don't lynch the scum today. I have to go reread Mayhem's post right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:21 am

Post by scotmany12 »

After examining Mayhem's post, I have come to a decision.

Vote: M4yhem
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:12 am

Post by Jack »

unvote,Vote:scotmany

That really doesn't sound good. If there is a roleblocker then they know who the scum is. You also provide no reason, but put m4yhem in the lead in a game with short days.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:12 am

Post by Jack »

ebwop: I'd like it if we kept these two within one vote of each other though.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:46 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Hmmm, if we do have a Nurse out there, unless we are certain there is no Godfather, I would not claim. Godfather would have no fear of investigation, but could be annoyed by the nightkills having a chance of being blocked, and claiming would tell him right where the blocker was.
That vote put scotmany up by 2 Jack, not sure if you meant that or not. As he was highest on my scumdar anyhow, Im ok with it. Im not sure about the vote on Mayhem. Just because there may be a Godfather, and Mayhem turned up innocent, doesnt mean that Mayhem is it.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Jack »

Oh I see. A nurse for backup doc. Makes sense. Also guarantees maximum number of investigations.

I still don't like scotmany's vote on mayem. Willing to put him in front for now. Want to hear more from both of them though.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:37 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I would actually want to know why you guys think I am scum. Disregard my vote on m4yhem and I would like to know why I appear scummy. I honestly think the last scum is either HD or m4yhem. I guess I did jump a little to soon on m4yhem, but I am just seeing scum in his post. He also was the last person to vote for adele. Why was he so reluctant? HD, however, did not vote for adele at all. M4yhem is also letting ecto off of the hook. We have no idea that he is a townie, and just because pablito wanted him lynched doesn't mean he isn't scum. I'm going to go look back in the topic now.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:54 am

Post by Jack »

You didn't vote for pablito, and you said you believed his reveal when it looked like he might pull it off. You were on the riverwind lynch. This sounds like "I forgot the cop, if I was scum i wouldn't forget the cop:"
Totally forgot you were cop. Sorry bout that.
And this sounds like "see guys I can't be scum I thought there were 2 mafia:"
How many scum do we think there is? If there is only two, then once we kill adele the game should be over, right?

Also, why should we disregard your vote for mayhem?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:56 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm actually going to
Unvote

For the first 6 pages or so it was between ectomancer and adele. Now one person was jumping between these two, and that is pablito. Not one of them seemed to be on the same page. Though I might be totally entirely wrong, I think that these three were focusing on each other so that it looks like they working together at all. If one was to be lynched, then the town would not expect another because of their little scuffle that they had on day 1. In fact, if adele was lynched day 1, ectomancer would look quite innocent, and it would depend on who pablito decided to vote for. They were playing us from the beginning, and made them look like enemies to each other. That is why I feel confident in my vote.

Vote: Ectomancer
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:59 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I wanted you to disregard my vote for m4yhem because I wanted to see what you thought of me before i made that vote, because it didn't please you all very well. Yes I was on the riverwind lynch, I though he was truly scum. I was wrong. I though pablito was the cop, not you. I trusted him more, I was once again wrong. I never though there were 2 mafia. That question was an honest question, and I honestly did forget that you were cop. I don't see that as a scum tell.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Jack »

scotmany12 wrote:I honestly think the last scum is either HD or m4yhem.
scotmany12 wrote: That is why I feel confident in my vote.

Vote: Ectomancer
Say what?

Your first post today had m4yhem as innocent. Then I said maybe he wasn't, and you voted him into the lead. Now you think he's innocent?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Well, I have no defense for my vote on m4yhem. Maybe I like listening to cops, I don't know. I shouldn't have done it. But I recently looked back at the topic, and ecto jumped out at me. I was ruling him out before because of the conflict that he had on day 1, but as I see it now, those conflicts might have helped him, pablito, and adele. Not one of those agreed with another one during most of day 1. Both pablito and adele turned out to be scum. Maybe it is just a coincidence that ecto was thrown into that scuffle in day 1, but I think we should act on it as more than a coincidence.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”