rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

After a few hours of arguing, after Ibby got back; Ubertimmy was lynched.

ubertimmy
(Leslie, Ball State Mafia investigator) Lynched
, Day Six

Game Over

Town Wins.

Now the Town will play with dead animals!!
roland is in this pic so i covered him up, since hes dead.

bethelmark
(Austin, Bluegrass Community and Technical College Driver)

Fritzler
(Aaron, Vanderbilt University Jesus)

ibaesha
(Lacey, Transylvania Traveler)

Congratulations, and I want to apologize again for not having this up sooner.
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

1. You are
Alex, aka rajrhcpfreak,
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=981 , University of Kentucky Searcher. During your freshman year, none of your friends decided to go to University of Kentucky. You have now convinced 5 others to go to college up in Lexington, Kentucky. Your job is to find them. When you find them you get a special power. Day requirement is to talk about women.

Mod note: Alex needs to find Patrick, Megan, Austin, Lacey, and Keith (only after he dies the first time) If Alex finds the other four people going to Lexington before Keith dies he still will not gain his power. The power Alex receives is Vigilante.

2. You are
Patrick, aka rolandofthewhite,
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=786 , University of Kentucky Private Investigator. At night you can do one of two actions, protect or investigate. Day requirement is to insult people. Phrases that are commonly used: “die please” and “twat”. But be creative and make up some new ones.

3. You are
Aaron, aka inHimshallibe,
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=787 , Vanderbilt University. Because you are always coming and going, anytime during the game you can leave the game by posting a picture of Jesus on the cross. Then the night of the following day I will notify you that you can return to the game by posting a picture of Jesus resurrected. While you are gone you cannot be targeted and you will appear dead. You win with the town. And when you are alive you must talk about World of Warcraft.

4. You are
Leslie, aka burstxbright,
Ball State Mafia Investigator. You and your two best friends, Megan (Mariyta) and McKenna (Bogre), are getting ready to go to college like the rest of your friends but you three have always been ignored and want to get back at them by KILLING THEM! So each night you will choose a person to kill, who ever is closer geographically will make the kill. Your day action is to sleep and shiver. Plus at night you can check people to find out their name and school.

Mod note: kill by smacking to death with a ballet slipper

5. You are
Megan, aka clashfairy,
University of Kentucky Mafia Roleblocker. You and your two best friends, Leslie (ubertimmy) and McKenna (Bogre), are getting ready to go to college like the rest of your friends but you three have always been ignored and want to get back at them by KILLING THEM! So each night you will choose a person to kill, who ever is closer geographically will make the kill. Your day action is to talk about Che Guevara and the Clash. Plus every other night you can rant about veganism and thus roleblocking the person at night.

Mod note: kill by paper cut-to-death with vegan literature

6. You are
McKenna, aka loveisadress,
South Carolina Mafia Protector. You and your two best friends, Megan (Mariyta) and Leslie (ubertimmy), are getting ready to go to college like the rest of your friends but you three have always been ignored and want to get back at them by KILLING THEM! So each night you will choose a person to kill, who ever is closer geographically will make the kill. Your day action is to talk about artsy things. Plus every other night you are allowed to protect one of your fellow mafia members.

Mod note: kill by covering their body with those little pin-on buttons

7. You are
Austin, aka _stick,
Bluegrass Community and Technical College Driver. You have an awesome car. Because of that, you drive people places. At night you can choose two people, including yourself, to take driving at night. Anything action that directed towards one of the people in the car will be switched and it will happen to the other person in the car. Day requirement is to pretend you have ADD.

8. HI MISS
LACEY MISS, (aka LittleBlackStarz)
GUESS WHAT. <3 YOU ARE GOING TO TRANSLYVANIA, <3 You need to talk like lacey throughout the thread. In each of your posts you need to include two “Lacey Lines”. AND you need to include every one of them each day. At night you get to travel to your friend’s colleges. Depending on how far away the school is, will effect when your days starts. You win with the town. You once signed up on mafiascum http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... ile&u=1182 Confirm via PM.

Lacey’s List:
<3
Hi Mr/Miss <insert username> Mr/Miss
:Xena Call:
Is this a good vote? Really? Are you Sure?
I HATE YOU!!!!
Quack goes the duck! Quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack quack quack goes the duck!
Eww that’s gross
Oh my gosh are you serious?! I’m going to kill you!

Mod note: University of Kentucky, Bluegrass CTC, and Asbury College Allows Lacey to start the day at the normal time. University of Louisville forces Lacey to start an hour late. Owensboro CTC, Vanderbilt, and Middle Tenn. forces Lacey to start 4 hours late. Ball State forces Lacey to start 6 hours late. South Carolina forces Lacey to start 7 hours late. MOD NOTE TO PLAYERS: The times are rough estimates, not set in stone. The key word in Lacey’s profile is that it will affect it.

9. You are
Katie, aka suckerpunch,
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=930 , Owensboro Community and Technical College Cook (roleblocker). You are a great cook. So every night you will choose someone to have dinner with. They will have a great supper, but they will not be able to make any other night choices that night. Day requirement is to talk about food.

10. You are
Katy, aka angelchic,
University of Louisville Serial Killer. You hate most of these people. You will now go out at night and chose someone to kill. You must be the last one standing to win. But you can choose not to kill someone at night and you will receive a name that you don’t have to kill, once you receive that name you will be exempt from kill that person to win. Day requirement is to talk about Bubbles, pretty things, bunnies, and how much you hate Cher.

Mod note: People that Katy can be exempt from killing is Keith, Alex, and Austin. Katy kills with BBQ.

11. You are
Sara, aka Pepto.
Asbury College Protector. At night you will choose one person to take to your college and minister to. This will protect that person from any kills that night. Day requirement is to talk about how much fun college is/was/or is going to be.

Mod note: Sara can’t minister to herself.

12. You are
Keith, aka k1001001,
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=921 , Middle Tennessee State University Miller/University of Kentucky Resurrected Motivator. Because you go to the skankiest college in the United States, you appear to the cop as bad. Once you die, you comeback to life as a Motivator. Until you die the first time you must make fun of crappy colleges.

Mod note: Even though you die, you are transferring to the University of Kentucky. You will now send out invitations to parties at night. Who ever gets the invitation they will be motivated to make an extra night choice. Now instead of making fun of colleges you must talk about alcohol.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:06 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

[mrow]Player[col]Night 1[col]Night 2[col]Night 3[col]Night 4[col]Night 5[col]Night 6 1. Adele[col]Minister to ibaesha[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 2. bethelmark[col]Adele and CES[col]Fritzler and ibaesha (Failed)[col]Bethelmark and ibaesha[col]Ubertimmy and Adele[col]Ibaesha and ubertimmy[col]Switch No One 3. Bogre[col]Protect Mariyta[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 4. blackhawk[col]-[col]Motivate CES[col]Motivate the_holy_thom[col]Motivate the_holy_thom[col]Motivate the_holy_thom[col]Motivate No One 5. Cogito Ergo Sum[col]Investigate blackhawk (Bad)[col]Bethelmark (Good) VisMaior (Good)[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 6. ibaesha[col]Nemesis 1 Hour Late[col]Bethelmark No delay[col]Mariyta No delay[col]Adele (ubertimmy) 6 Hours Late[col]Ubertimmy (ibaesha) No delay[col]Ubertimmy 6 Hours Late 7. Mariyta[col]Block ibaesha failed
Kill CES (Adele)
[col]
Kill Nemesis
[col]Block ibaesha (bethelmark) failed Kill Blackhawk failed[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 8. Fritzler[col]-[col]-[col]-[col]-[col]DEAD[col]- 9. Nemesis[col]
Kill Bogre
[col]
Kill
CES[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 10. the_holy_thom[col]Block Adele (ibaesha) Failed[col]Block bethelmark[col]Block Mariyta Block ibaesha (failed)[col]Block Adele (ubertimmy) Block ubertimmy (Adele)[col]Block ubertimmy (ibaesha) Block bethelmark[col]DEAD 11. ubertimmy[col]Investigate VisMaior Alex is from UK[col]Investigate CES Patrick is from UK[col]Investigate Mariyta Megan is from UK[col]Investigate bethelmark Investigation Fails Kill the_holy_thom, failed[col]
Kill the_holy_thom
[col]
Kill blackhawk
12. Adele & VisMaior[col]Ubertimmy Sorry, but that is not who your looking for[col]Ibaesha Yes, he/she goes to Lexington.[col]Bethelmark (ibaesha) Yes, he/she goes to Lexington.[col]Fritzler Failed[col]DEAD[col]DEAD

bolded
names means that that person made the kill.[/quote]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 5:51 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza