bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:43 am

Post by bethelmark »

the_holy_thom wrote:Yay, go roleblocking! (possibly). I chose to block Adele first, and included in my original PM that I also wanted to block ubertimmy. I didn't recieve a PM saying I was energized, so I've PMd raj to find out. Blackhawk, did you motivate me last night?

Reasons for blocking:

Adele: finding her scummy, and didn't like her asking Mariyta for a defence when it was clear she wasn't going to. That sort of stalling could have cost us another day. Also I considered her more scummy than bethelmark.

ubertimmy: 2 reasons: I'm not too sure about him yet, so he could be scum. But more importantly, I thought bethelmark was more scummy. If I blocked Adele and bethelmark, and no kill happened, then it could have been either of them. If a kill went through, I could almost be certain that bethelmark did it.

I wonder why Ibby is always late?
I switched Adele and ubertimmy last night, so if you were motivated, they still would both be blocked. If you weren't motivated, then just ubertimmy would be blocked.

Anyone know where I can get some Ritalin?
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:26 am

Post by blackhawk »

Yeah I motivated you, thom

Me and my bud(weiser) Jack Daniels have to hang out, but until then...
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:46 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

I can confirm that that motivation went through, just got word from raj.

Right, so we've got a choice here. I'd prefer to go with Adele right now, since I think she's more scummy of the two. If the games not over, I block either Ubertimmy or bethelmark overnight, or even both, and we lynch another. We continue this until we win. Any problem with this? I'd go Adele, bethelmark and ubertimmy, in that order.

Looks like we've this in the bag guys! *does a little dance around the kitchen*

Vote Adele
. Claiming early would be a great help, instead of Mariyta's off putting.
One million billionth of a millisecond on a Sunday morning is actually pretty long
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:43 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Fritz has left the game.

6 alive.
still 4 for a lynch.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:03 pm

Post by Adele »

I'm Alex - Raj - and I go to Lexington. I've been trying to find others who go to Lexington. After my predecessor targeted Ibby night 2, I knew she went to Lexington. From what she said day 2, I decided to target bethelmark day 3; hence my confusion at his claim, and prediction (if you go back you'll see it) that there's a busdriver in the game, though I wriggled out of the questioning when it came up at the time because my role has confirmation capabilities (that I don't fully understand, but I believe that if someone goes to Lexington, they're a GG, right?)
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:18 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Thanks for claiming so quickly, it could be a real help.

So far we haven't had anyone going to lexington die. In fact, we haven't even had two people from the same university die yet, so I'm not sure if we can tell from that.

I'm not sure from that claim - do you have more flavour than that?

Also, what the hell happened to Fritz? According to page one, he was Jesus and was crucified, so unless Raj was just playing off of what Fritz posted, we've got some seriously weird roles.
One million billionth of a millisecond on a Sunday morning is actually pretty long
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:30 am

Post by Adele »

Freshman year, no-one came to Lexington (shich is clearly the best; got the best women there, y'know), but I convinced others to come, this time around, and now I wanna find 'em.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:08 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

*Twiddles thumbs*

Ok, what happens when you find them? You said you found Ibby, what difference does it make? I can think of a few possibilities, but I don't want to give you ideas.

When Ibby checks in, she can verify this (possibly).
bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:44 am

Post by bethelmark »

the_holy_thom wrote:*Twiddles thumbs*

Ok, what happens when you find them? You said you found Ibby, what difference does it make? I can think of a few possibilities, but I don't want to give you ideas.

When Ibby checks in, she can verify this (possibly).
I'm also curious what happens. To me, it seems like a worthless role unless there's some kind of effect to it.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:39 am

Post by blackhawk »

What's the plan for today's lynch? I'd have a plan but ever since I was a miller(lite) I've given up on calling shots(of tequila)
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Adele »

I don't know what power I'll get when I find them all, but I know when I get them all I will get a power. However, I don't know if dead ones count as found, and since there are 5 in the game besides me, I wasn't expecting to succeed. Hence, I assumed they were good and I'm a semiparanoid or whatever cop; Lexington attendance is a sufficient but unnecessary condition to pro-towniness. That was my take.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by Adele »

omfg. Or maybe he told me in my role PM how many there are and distract me with other points and that's useful information and I'm a moron.

Oh, and women, too.
bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:02 pm

Post by bethelmark »

Adele wrote:I don't know what power I'll get when I find them all, but I know when I get them all I will get a power. However, I don't know if dead ones count as found, and since there are 5 in the game besides me, I wasn't expecting to succeed. Hence, I assumed they were good and I'm a semiparanoid or whatever cop; Lexington attendance is a sufficient but unnecessary condition to pro-towniness. That was my take.
Alright, so I have two questions for you.

1. By Lexington, do you mean the University of Kentucky?
2. Does your PM say there are 5 other people that go to Lexington/Kentucky in the game?
3. Was I going to write a third question?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:59 pm

Post by Adele »

Yes
Yes - specifically, that they decided against last year, but I talked 'em round.
No
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:59 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

That seems really vague, and fairly useless. It's not even a full college cop, and since we haven't established any link between colleges yet, there's been no reason to lie about your college.

So we know that the kentucky/lexington = good idea was wrong, so all I can think of that would require you to find people is a search mason (obviously not the case, or you would have said) or cult recruiter type person. I'd think that a cult could be overpowered mini, so giving it a max of 6 members may be a way of balancing.

Obviously I'm just thinking aloud here, but right now we should choose between Ubertimmy and you. I'd like Ubertimmy to claim, if people agree with that, but I think you're the play.

Note - no one is to lynch until Ibby gets here. She could have useful information, and I'm sure she wants a say in things.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:47 pm

Post by blackhawk »

We've really slowed down, just like my brain when it's around alcohol
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:23 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

"OMFG!! IBBY IS HERE!" blackhawk says.

Ibby arrives at Noon. Activity checks are coming reallllly soon.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Finally! I am here! This totally calls for ...

QUACK DANCE!

Quack goes the duck! Quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack quack quack goes the duck!

That was fun, wasn't it? I know you all missed me so much. :D

I suppose I could get down to business now. Time for more info from me I suppose. And then we can try to piece this puzzle together.

Alright, so every night I go visit someone. However long it takes to travel from my college to theirs is how late I am the next day because I have to drive back. So I was an hour late on day 1. And 6 hours late today! This means that the person I visited last night goes to a college that is 6 hours away from mine.

The reason that I thought I was roleblocked the previous two nights is because I had no delay and neither Bethelmark or Mari go to my college.

So here's how we're going to do this. I'm not going to claim my college yet. I'm also not going to claim who my target was last night. Adele and Ubertimmy will both claim their colleges. If the person that I targetted last night claims a college that is not 6 hours away from mine, we will know they are lying. If no liars, we will work from there.

This is also why I didn't want blackhawk to target me. I didn't know how it would work if I had to go to two different colleges. I needed specific results.

Yours truly
<3
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:00 pm

Post by Adele »

I've already claimed, and my results indicate you go to the same college as me. I therefore know you can't have targeted me; I go to the same college as you. Check my last few posts; I targeted you two nights in a row (thanks to poo-head busdriver :x )
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:08 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Hi Miss Adele Miss!

That's nice. I still want to hear what Ubertimmy has to say.

:Xena Call:
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:23 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Yay, Ibby's back! Now we can actually get things going! Have a cake, I baked it myself.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:38 am

Post by ubertimmy »

brrrrrrr....

I-I-Ibby, I'm extrememly curious to hear your claim... *chatter*

anyway, I have no problem claiming my school... I go to Ball State.

I'm not a huge fan of Adele's claim.

zzzzzzzzzz
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:02 am

Post by ibaesha »

Hi Mr Timmy Mr!
Mr Timmy Mr wrote:anyway, I have no problem claiming my school... I go to Ball State.
Ewww that's gross!

Thank you so much!

Alright so here's the deal. I go to Transylvania University in Lexington, Kentucky. I visited Adele last night and it took 6 hours travel time. The reason I wanted to hear from Ubertimmy before flat out calling her a liar (yes, I did see her claim), was in case Bethelmark's switching of the two of them may have affected me. However, I have just checked the driving time between Lexington, KY and Muncie, IN and mapquest says it's 3 hours, 41 minutes. I trust Raj to have his times right if he gives me such a role. This means there's no possible way that my results were flipped due to Bethelmark. It also makes Adele a stone-cold liar.

vote: Adele

Is this a good vote? Really? Are you Sure?

Yes, I'm sure, she's a lying scumbag!

Ooo, alright!
Mr Thom Mr wrote:Yay, Ibby's back! Now we can actually get things going! Have a cake, I baked it myself.
Oh my gosh are you serious? I'm going to kill you! (but not really, thanks for the cake)
Miss Adele Miss wrote:I've already claimed, and my results indicate you go to the same college as me.
Liar. I HATE YOU!!!!!
bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:41 am

Post by bethelmark »

Hold on one sec. I just went back in my notes, and I noticed something written in really big font (so I wouldn't forget; apparently I did).

ADELE IS TOWN.

The reason is that I switched CES and Adele Night One. Since CES was the victim of the Mafia hit, that hit must have been intended for Adele. Unless the mafia was incredibly stupid, she is town.

Also, Adele, does your PM specifically say the University of Kentucky, or just Lexington?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”