Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Who »

In post 1648, Umbrage wrote:flavour was good, role names were terrible

like the main reason I didn't suspect Who's role was because I figured the ambiguous role names balanced out the role cop brigade, I didn't think scum would have a hard counter like that
I agree with this, some of them were practically impossible to tell what they were from what the name was.

What even was the "French Miller"? I don't think it was in the posted list of role PMs.
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1650, Who wrote:
In post 1648, Umbrage wrote:flavour was good, role names were terrible

like the main reason I didn't suspect Who's role was because I figured the ambiguous role names balanced out the role cop brigade, I didn't think scum would have a hard counter like that
I agree with this, some of them were practically impossible to tell what they were from what the name was.

What even was the "French Miller"? I don't think it was in the posted list of role PMs.
The'French' part of 'French Miller' was simply that he had a scrap of info; he knew there were no third parties. It was like a French Vanilla, but instead if being Vanilla he was a miller

And I get Umbrage's point now.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Umbrage »

it's an interesting setup, just needs a bit of tweaking

I do like the idea of giving town a lot of information roles, but keeping the information ambiguous. around midgame there was a balance between scumhunting and setup speculation that was really unusual and fun
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”