PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2006 4:26 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

thanks for modding Hez

thanks to all teh wonderful people for modding :D
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Beaker
Beaker
Goon
Beaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Beaker »

yay for dying N1!!!

nice try adele
Show
Doritos...are people

Recent victories in:
Kidz Lemonade Stand Mafia (un-nightkillable townie)
Caddyshack (vanilla townie)
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2006 10:55 am

Post by HezLucky »

Roles

You are
Jacob
. You are the boss's right-hand man. You have records of everyone in the game on file, and can check one person once per night in order to find out whether they were conspiring against the boss. You wish you could check more but technology is so slow nowadays so you are limited to one investigation per night. You win with the town. [LOSTPROPHET]

You are
Danielle
. You were in the pre-med program at Vanderbilt University and worked at a hospital for many years. As such, you've acquired experience in the art of stitching someone up if they get shot. Once per night, you may send me a name. If that person is being killed tonight, the kill will be prevented (provided the wound isn't too big!) because you will save them. For gaming and logistics reasons, neither you nor the person you stitch up will remember the incident. You cannot target yourself. You win with the town. [POOKY]

You are
Tyler
. You are a bad-ass who somehow got hired into this job by intimidation and extortion. You have a gun and know how to use it, though you have no idea where you keep getting the bullets from every night. Once per night, if you choose, you may kill one person. You win with the town. [IBAESHA]

You are
Sarah
. You have absolutely no idea what is going on or why anyone would hurt the boss. Your goal is to make sure that all of the murderers are dead. You win with the town. [NORINEL]

You are
Isaac
. You are brilliant at math. However, this unfortunately means absolutely nothing in the real world. Therefore, you have no powers. You win with the town. [AUDACESIUVAT]

You are
Jesse
. You weren't paying any attention during the murder as you were busy listening to music on your new IPod. However, you know that if you don't find the murderers soon, more murders will occur! You must find them and lynch them. You win with the town. [SHAMROCK]

You are
Mike
. You are mafia along with Kent ( ) and Angel ( ). You three were behind the murder and are now in a state of panic. You know that the only way you'll get out of here without going straight to jail is to kill the remaining people. However, in broad daylight you know that there is no way you could possibly take them on as you are outnumbered. You only have time to perform one kill per night. Each night, message me the name of the person you want to kill. The person who messages me will be the one who states who is performing the kill. If no name is mentioned, it is assumed the person who sent me the message is performing the kill. You win once you have control of the lynches by numbers. [FRITZLER]

You are
Kent
. You are mafia along with Mike ( ) and Angel ( ). You three were behind the murder and are now in a state of panic. You know that the only way you'll get out of here without going straight to jail is to kill the remaining people. However, in broad daylight you know that there is no way you could possibly take them on as you are outnumbered. You only have time to perform one kill per night. Each night, message me the name of the person you want to kill. The person who messages me will be the one who states who is performing the kill. If no name is mentioned, it is assumed the person who sent me the message is performing the kill. You win once you have control of the lynches by numbers. [BEAKER]

You are
Angel
. You are mafia along with Mike ( ) and Kent ( ). You three were behind the murder and are now in a state of panic. You know that the only way you'll get out of here without going straight to jail is to kill the remaining people. However, in broad daylight you know that there is no way you could possibly take them on as you are outnumbered. You only have time to perform one kill per night. Each night, message me the name of the person you want to kill. The person who messages me will be the one who states who is performing the kill. If no name is mentioned, it is assumed the person who sent me the message is performing the kill. You win once you have control of the lynches by numbers. [ADELE]

You are
Samuel
. You are a Mexican bandit escaping from the cops who isn't even supposed to be here. You didn't perform the murders, but seeing as you are a Serial Killer by profession anyways, you know that you will have to fight for your life if you want to make sure you get out of here alive. You don't care about anyone but yourself. Once per night, you may kill someone. Since you are a bloodthirsty serial killer, you win when you are the last person alive. If you make it to the final two, your expertise of being a bandit means you automatically win the game. This means if you are against someone with a killing role, you will kill them first. If you are against a roleblocker, their roleblock will fail on you and so on and so forth. You win by yourself. [CORSATO]

You are
Pixie
. What a gay name! I'm just kidding... the reason that's your name is because you are a magical being. You aren't actually human, and merely take on a human form by day. While you can't stop all the killings, there is one killing that you can stop; the vigilantes. Every night, YOU get to decide whether the vigilante has the ability to kill. If you say yes, his gun will be loaded with one bullet for the night which will magically disappear at day. If you say no, his gun will not have any bullets and he will be informed he is shooting blanks. You may not claim your role unless you are being bandwagoned or the game is calling for a mass claim. You may not induce a bandwagon on yourself directly in order to claim either. You win with the town. [VIKINGFAN]

You are
Bob
. You are the boss's son. You cannot be lynched at day for the simple reason that you had an alibi and thus it makes no sense to lynch you. Your alibi? You were entertaining some guests when your boss stumbled in with the knife in his back. You win with the town. [PBUG]

Night Choices
:
NIGHT ONE --
Lostprophet investigates ibaesha [found innocent]
Corsato [SK] kills Beaker [mafia]
Vikingfan says Iba has no bullets/Iba is unaware of this as she decides to not fire anyway
Beaker [of the mafia] kills Norinel
Pooky protects Adele

NIGHT TWO --
Iba kills vikingfan [Iba is the vig]
vikingfan decides iba is allowed to vig [Iba vigges him]
Adele of the mafia kills vikingfan
Corsato [SK] kills vikingfan
Lostprophet investigates Fritzler [found guilty]
... Pooky protects Adele [awww... not that it would've mattered]
NOTE: vigilante can no longer kill

NIGHT THREE --
Lostprophet investigates Corsato [found guilty -- due to flavour made it debatable from
IM as to whether he was actually guilty]
Pooky protects Lostprophet
Adele kills Ibaesha
Corsato kills PBug

The rest of the nights should've been self-explanatory as to what happened to anyone who read the game.

Other Messages sent by the mod:

LostProphet's Investigations

NIGHT 5: Pooky
You look through Pooky's files.

It doesn't look like he's conspiring against anything.

NIGHT 4: audacesiuvat

You look through audacesiuvat's papers.

He doesn't appear to be conspiring.

NIGHT 3: Corsato

You look through Corsato's files.

What files? Corsato does not even work for the company. What on earth is he doing here then? He's not supposed to be here!

NIGHT 2: Fritzler

You look through Fritzler's files and as you are looking through you become more and more shocked and disgusted!

He is a conspirator!

NIGHT 1: Ibaesha

You look through Ibaesha's files and find that Iba was not conspiring in any way.

Iba's Message once Vikingfan died

Ah ha!

Vikingfan's death!

So THAT'S where you were getting the bullets from!

Alas, he's dead, so you don't have a source anymore.

Too bad, you can no longer kill.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:37 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”