You so stupid!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:47 am

Post by Glork »

Resident Evil 4 Mafia where I misread my role PM, assumed there were two mafias because of it (which was close... one mafia and a cult), jumped on a player for word choice, fake-claimed cop because I was so sure he was part of this "other mafia" I was going on about, and got myself lynched D2 because for whatever reason, I decided to re-claim and admit that I had lied completely about D1.

Oh yeah. I was a champ in that game. 8)
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:08 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Glork wrote:Resident Evil 4 Mafia where I misread my role PM, assumed there were two mafias because of it (which was close... one mafia and a cult), jumped on a player for word choice, fake-claimed cop because I was so sure he was part of this "other mafia" I was going on about, and got myself lynched D2 because for whatever reason, I decided to re-claim and admit that I had lied completely about D1.

I sat there watching the whole thing and still have no idea what possessed you to do that. :)
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:44 am

Post by Glork »

I really have no idea either. :/

I SO STUPID!!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:50 am

Post by TBuG »

BTW, anybody get the title reference! Hint: Wheel of fish.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:07 pm

Post by bethelmark »

Glork wrote:Resident Evil 4 Mafia where I misread my role PM, assumed there were two mafias because of it (which was close... one mafia and a cult), jumped on a player for word choice, fake-claimed cop because I was so sure he was part of this "other mafia" I was going on about, and got myself lynched D2 because for whatever reason, I decided to re-claim and admit that I had lied completely about D1.

I guess you're always mafia here, too, Glork?

Worst moment I had was on another site when I was the cop, investigated him, found him to be a citizen, then completely forgot that I investigated him and led the drive to get him lynched.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:21 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

Game in the scumchat room. Strange game: two competing cults, one good and one bad, each with its own recruiter. I got recruited into the bad cult. Six players left: three in my cult, and three in the good guys cult. One of my cult-mates was under suspicion: to avoid my looking suspicious, I joined in the vote against my cult-mate. Game over, we lost.

(bangs head on wall)

Folks, take my advice: if your scum group is half of the remaining town, don't vote off a fellow scum!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Both of the Cults were bad Cults.

IS and I were laughing pretty hard when u turned on ur cult for us tho.

hehe :lol:
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:46 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

Pooky wrote:Both of the Cults were bad Cults.
Really? I must've been REALLY confused that night :lol:
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:53 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Actually, the worst mistake I made was on a different forum.

Us (the mafia) had it made. All we had to do was kill sucessfully and not have any of our own killed, and we won. My scum mates wanted me to block CA, who they thought was going to be the replacement SK, but I was absolutly convinced he wasn't really a SK, and so instead I blocked someone else. Of course, he was, and killed one of us that night. :( We ended up winning anyway, but the game went on about 3 days longer then it should have.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:11 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

Yosarian2 wrote:Actually, the worst mistake I made was on a different forum.

Us (the mafia) had it made. All we had to do was kill sucessfully and not have any of our own killed, and we won. My scum mates wanted me to block CA, who they thought was going to be the replacement SK, but I was absolutly convinced he wasn't really a SK, and so instead I blocked someone else. Of course, he was, and killed one of us that night. :( We ended up winning anyway, but the game went on about 3 days longer then it should have.
I don't remember this happening. :?:

I'm glad I convinced you that I wasn't CA though. :D
Lostprophet
Lostprophet
Goon
Lostprophet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:17 pm

Post by Lostprophet »

In the same game that Thok referred to, Married to the Mob, I replaced the Vig. On the same day that a fake seeker claim from CA drew him out as the SK, the town failed to lynch either of those two and in fact lynched a friggin townie, despite having TSAgod (himself a scum) 1 away from a lynch. That night, I was instructed by various townies to Vig Thok as CA attempted to convert, a plan that makes little to no sense. In the morning, when Thok turned up as a dead SK, nobody flinched; CA was cleared. We then proceeded to lynch our Doctor, something I don't quite even remember.

Here's where my horrible play comes in: SOS, who'd been plinking away on my scumdar all game but had claimed back-up cop and not been counterclaimed, put the last vote on our Doc. Despite having both TSA or even CA as potential targets, I Vigged SOS that night. Of course, the mafia hit our real cop, and then oops, not so much good. I still can't believe I did that :x.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:24 pm

Post by Glork »

bethelmark wrote:I guess you're always mafia here, too, Glork?

Quiet, you.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:48 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

1.) There was this one time where I told myself "Glork can't possibly be scum
again
," and so did not seriously pursue him as a Day One lynch in ScumChat. And then he turned out to be scum. Since then, I have stuck true to the maxim that Glork must always be scum (which has proved invaluable).

2.) In a different game on ScumChat (on the same day as the one TrojH mentioned) with four players alive and going up against a SK and a Vigilante going against my scumbuddy TrojH, when in fact I could have forced a win by forcing a no-lynch (because TrojH also happened to be a scum Doctor who could self-protect), I instead placed the lynching vote upon him after being pressured by the other two players. That was a real slap-my-forehead moment. TrojH could not be nightkilled, and as long as we killed a Vigilante or SK the next night (which was guaranteed) he could also not be lynched so long as I didn't do anything stupid. :cry:

3.) On a completely different forum (which usually hosts 30-player or so games with 1 real-time-day deadlines, with two groups of 5 scum) I random voted one my partners on Day One (a Werebear in that game,
not
the Werebear in this forum), and at that particular forum, a random vote is enough to start a bandwagon that ends with a lynch. He was quickly run up and lynched solely because of my random vote. I got a few angry PMs from him afterwards.

The second day, I decided there was no way it would happen again, so I voted for another one of my partners: people apparently thought that was good enough, and he was then subsequently run up and lynched. I began to get angry PMs from both my partners.

As it happens, that game also had conversions: my third partner had apparantly been converted to the Witches by that point (which I was unaware of at the time), leaving me with one lone killing partner (since I was an evil Seer, and I was not allowed to kill). The witches had six players by that point (their evil Seer, their four killers, and my converted partner) against the Werebear's two players!

Funnily enough, I played my cards perfectly afterwards: I successfully used our conversion on one of the Witches, and through him, we determined almost all the roles in the game (since he had information from the opposing Evil Seer). He directed kills for the Witches behind the scenes while coordinating with us Werebears. Although I was eventually lynched, our conversion managed to pull off a spectacular win after my horribly botched opening.

I don't believe I have ever felt so guilty over a game than I did in that one.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:30 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

So you
really
believed I was Mafia in that game? :lol:
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:51 am

Post by Iammars »

Oh. It's that Weird AL movie. UHF me thinks.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:18 am

Post by TBuG »

Iammars wrote:Oh. It's that Weird AL movie. UHF me thinks.
Yup!
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(

Return to “Mafia Discussion”