Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1123, Skelda wrote:Slandaar, you have made bad points, and bussing doesn't seem impossible to me. Scum like to bus and distance D1. I still want zakk should be the one to die. So do you think we should just vote now and get it over with? Or are we going to do this No Lynch routine?
Obviously we are no lynching this isn't up for debate.

For those who do not understand why:

Noone is confirmed town.
There are still likely PR(s) alive.

No lynch forces scum to kill increasing odds of lynching scum (insert math here) AND gives PR(s) an extra night of actions.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1125, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1123, Skelda wrote:Slandaar, you have made bad points, and bussing doesn't seem impossible to me. Scum like to bus and distance D1. I still want zakk should be the one to die. So do you think we should just vote now and get it over with? Or are we going to do this No Lynch routine?
Obviously we are no lynching this isn't up for debate.

For those who do not understand why:

Noone is confirmed town.
There are still likely PR(s) alive.

No lynch forces scum to kill increasing odds of lynching scum (insert math here) AND gives PR(s) an extra night of actions.
Yeah, I was going to No Lynch anyway, but if we are all deadset the difference will probably be negligible unless there is a Cop or something who can clear someone.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Elyse »

Lol I'm dumb
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 4.01
zakk
(0)
Garmr
(0)
toolenduso
(0)
Slandaar
(0)
Elyse
(0)
Skelda
(0)

No Lynch
(1) Slandaar

Not Voting:
zakk, Garmr, toolenduso, Elyse, Skelda

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-18 20:29:05)
Last edited by N on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

I wasn't going to respond to this but eh I have to start scumhunting back to basics etc.
In post 1124, toolenduso wrote: And a town lynch all d3.
Yup.

It doesn't cancel or even out the Day 1 actions.
In post 1124, toolenduso wrote: I've been looking for scum all game:
Thats cool.

Insert Sland disbelief Tool actually brings up posts to 'prove' this.
In post 1124, toolenduso wrote:
In post 79, toolenduso wrote:And is there any way of knowing exactly how many mafia we're dealing with? Because I've seen suspicious stuff from several people now.

Thor for being quite zealous to lynch. (could just be style)
Albert for contributing nothing. (also could just be style, but not a great one if that's the case)
Slandaar for latching onto the least scummy thing that's happened all game on p3 as evidence for a vote. (I'll admit I'm a little biased on it being the least scummy thing given that the vote was against me, but I really don't think me apologizing for being late says anything)

I'mma
FoS: Albert
out of those three because I don't understand a town's logic in avoiding conversation.
In post 800, toolenduso wrote:IMO doesn't matter a whole lot whether we quicklynch Thor or not. So for now, in the interests of digging through what we have, I'll

UNVOTE: Thor665

That being said, Thor is a good scum player. But he's been backed into a situation where he has very few options for what he could do. So yeah, everything he's doing right now -- including trying to get people to take his "vow" -- is basically the only options he has left. The vow is pointless and designed to create suspicion between townies.
So, between these 2 posts where was your scumhunting? (joke; no more quotes please)

Want to see my scumhunting? view my ISO. In other words your 'town actions' I have also performed however mine led to pushing scum all D1. What now?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1106, Skelda wrote:Drat, drat, drat. I'm going to lose you the game, I can feel it. And Elyse, shouldn't we no lynch today and then massclaim and lynch tomorrow?

I have townvibes from Gramr
and Elyse. I think zakk and ICE are scum.
I'm nullish on tool, although I've had a weird feeling about them.
In post 1113, Skelda wrote:
In post 1112, toolenduso wrote:@Skelda: Why are you null on me?
I've felt like I've not liked some of the reasons for your hopping on wagons, but at the same time I don't think I'm convinced you are scum either. It doesn't matter, I'll be voting zakk or Slandaar in LyLo.
Maybe Garm if I get some good reasons to, but if you are scum you've won.
Well that is hugely strange to say the least.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1130, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1106, Skelda wrote:Drat, drat, drat. I'm going to lose you the game, I can feel it. And Elyse, shouldn't we no lynch today and then massclaim and lynch tomorrow?

I have townvibes from Gramr
and Elyse. I think zakk and ICE are scum.
I'm nullish on tool, although I've had a weird feeling about them.
In post 1113, Skelda wrote:
In post 1112, toolenduso wrote:@Skelda: Why are you null on me?
I've felt like I've not liked some of the reasons for your hopping on wagons, but at the same time I don't think I'm convinced you are scum either. It doesn't matter, I'll be voting zakk or Slandaar in LyLo.
Maybe Garm if I get some good reasons to, but if you are scum you've won.
Well that is hugely strange to say the least.
Why?
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:28 am

Post by toolenduso »

@Skelda: Because you have townvibes from Garmr but are still willing to lynch him. It kind of comes across like you're asking for reasons to lynch Garmr, which scum would do if Garmr is town.

Once I'm done with my upcoming novel, "Slandaar: The Bad, the Whole Bad and Nothing but the Bad," I will take a closer look at yours and Slandaar's meta. I feel like that will finally allow me to judge both your alignments without questioning them in the future.

@Slandaar: Believe me, I am looking at your ISO. I've actually got a book coming out about it pretty soon. And when I responded to your question, "What are your town actions?" I was doing it because you asked me to. I wasn't doing it to imply that you're scum. In fact, I'm not even writing my novel about you to imply you're scum. That part comes after.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

No, its how Tool wins as he is never being voted while a null read but Garmr could receive a vote while being a townread there is a clear lack of cohesiveness to it.

I literally cannot wait to read your novel the anticipation is killing me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

And on the subject of meta lets do an experiment.

Below are 7 of my ISOs from various games for each answer this simple question.
Do you think my alignment in that game is the same as here?

There is an obvious point to this, I am literally going to show you I am town, don't cheat and check the flips before hand; view ISO and answer.

For some reason the links are failed so just copy/paste don't actually click the links they will bias you.
Game 1:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=16634
Game 2:
Game 3:
Game 4:
Game 5:
Game 6:
Game 7:
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

My links :( you need to copy/paste them after 'http://forum.mafiascum.net/' I dunno they just wouldn't work and I didn't notice it did that when I posted them.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:25 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1134, Slandaar wrote:don't cheat and check the flips before hand; view ISO and answer.
That seems like a waste of time. why not go in knowing what your alignment was and look for scummy/towny things you did?

No, I want to go through your games looking for an answer to one specific question -- as scum, have you ever bussed/distanced on day one?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

The answer is obviously yes. I have already shown it in this thread, I bussed Thor out day 1 WITH daychat.

The difference between the 2 games is like black and white though.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:58 am

Post by toolenduso »

^You're not confirmed town yet in this game.

And which two games are you talking about? You posted seven.

And I was asking seriously -- is there some benefit to me reading those games without knowing your alignment beforehand?
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 am

Post by toolenduso »

Misread that, I thought you were saying you bussed Thor as town in this game for some reason.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

Just skim and answer the question for each.

You said you wanted to meta me, this is a form of doing so. It should take 15-20 mins tops the reason you don't check alignment is because you are comparing it to this game in doing so we can then look at the alignment of the games and see if you have any scum games similar to this or any town games. Obviously the point is I think you will say all the town games are similar.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:49 am

Post by toolenduso »

K. I doubt it will only take me 20 minutes if you were as active in those games as you have been in this one, but I see your point.

The outcome of that still seems secondary to the answer to my original question though. Because if you have bussed on day one as scum before, then implied in this game that you don't, that would pretty much be the best evidence of your alignment I could ask for.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Slandaar »

I never said I havn't bussed D1 ever.

Go and find the quote.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:03 am

Post by toolenduso »

And I never said that you said you never bus day one. But you did say that the reason you're town is because you pushed to lynch scum day one. If you are scum, and the player you're pushing to lynch is scum, I call that bussing.

And if you have bussed day one as scum before, then your statement that you pushed scum day one because you're town makes you seem mighty suspicious.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1122, Slandaar wrote:My actions? pushed scum lynch all D1. Yeah thats quite town.
This is your defense. It implies that you wouldn't push a scum lynch all D1 if you were scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

That is like saying that you have been scumhunting which makes you town but then it turns out you were 'scumhunting' as scum too you can't post fluff all game after all.

What are town actions? list some and let us apply your logic.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1145, Slandaar wrote:That is like saying that you have been scumhunting which makes you town but then it turns out you were 'scumhunting' as scum too
"Scumhunting as scum" = bussing (if the person you're scumhunting against is your partner).

Here is what I'm saying:

1. Thor is confirmed mafia.
2. You have argued that you aren't scum because you pushed a lynch on Thor, who is confirmed mafia, on day one.
3. If I find a game where you were scum and pushed a lynch on your partner day one, it makes your defense inaccurate and you're probably scum.

If I show that, it doesn't matter if you were scumhunting. Scumhunting is a towny action, yes. But it's not an exclusively town action. However, misleading people about how you act when you're scum is a very scummy action. If I can show that you've done that, that will override any towny actions you've taken.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Elyse »

VOTE: No Lynch
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1137, Slandaar wrote:The answer is obviously yes. I have already shown it in this thread, I bussed Thor out day 1 WITH daychat.

The difference between the 2 games is like black and white though.
Just finally understood what you meant by this post. You were referring to this post:
In post 957, Slandaar wrote:Sland/Thor w/Daychat Sland bus Thor D1

Looks quite different to here especially noteworthy is how little I actually press and my postcount. Lynch Ice now enough of the nonsense.
That makes this a bit easier.

So let me get this straight, Slandaar. Your defense for you being town is that you pushed for a lynch against scum all of day one. And yet, you have linked to a game where you were scum, pushed for a lynch against scum in day one, it was the same player you pushed against in this game, it was a Mini game, and apparently one with daychat.

And your defense is that you posted more in this thread? Could you explain how your post count makes you town?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by N »

bump
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)