ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I'm really torn right now because I can't decide if I am wrong and Skelda is scum then which between Garmr and Slandaar is scum and which is town.

After the Halloween festivities are over I'm going to go back and read through all their stuff with confirmation bias that one of them is town and see what I can come up with. Maybe a new perspective will help.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Elyse »

Also
@zakk
I LOOOVE Breaking Bad. My second favorite tv show of all time. (After LOST of course)
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Skelda »

This game was the farthest in a game I've ever replaced, and it really confused my reads and me. I'm sorry for that.

You are waiting for me? Alright, let's give you something.

So basically, with that Slandaar vote, I was just voting with no inspiration. I saw a name, and I voted because I didn't want to let there be a hammer let. I then realized that I had no reason to suspect Slandaar, and so immediately unvoted. Although...

UNVOTE:

Meanwhile, those thinking it is a slip seem town, at least to me. Because honestly, I feel all icky during this game, like when I'm scum but I'm town. That's why I've been avoiding it. It is like I've just put no effort in, and I don't know where to start with generating content and it is just a big mass of procrastination. I need to do something, or I'll lose this in LyLo, you all already have my lynch all set up.

So, I think Gramr is likely town, which seems contrary to popular belief. I read his confusion on Day 1 as genuine, and scum don't usually like to seem confused. I'd like an ICE lynch today. Alright?
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Why ICE?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 3.06
ICEninja
(3) Slandaar, Garmr, toolenduso
zakk
(0)
Garmr
(1) ICEninja
toolenduso
(0)
Sir Bastion
(1) zakk
Slandaar
(0)
Elyse
(0)
Skelda
(2) Sir Bastion, Elyse

Not Voting:
Skelda

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-10 11:06:27)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'm perfectly happy lynching either Slandaar or Garmr today. I'm less enthusiastic about lynching Skelda because if I'm right about the scum team then I'll have a difficult time convincing anyone to lynch the actual scum tomorrow in mylo.
If it really comes down to me hammering Skelda or being the lynch I'm honestly 50/50 because I feel like unless I can prove to you guys that I'm on to something
, I'm a bigger liability to town than Skelda is for mylo.
wtf is this sh*t!
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by ICEninja »

At the moment I still think Skelda is more likely to be town than scum. Is we lynch Skelda today and he's town, then I'm on the chopping block tomorrow.

I'm trying to figure out a way for town to win this despite being wrong about me.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1081, ICEninja wrote:At the moment I still think Skelda is more likely to be town than scum. Is we lynch Skelda today and he's town, then I'm on the chopping block tomorrow.

I'm trying to figure out a way for town to win this despite being wrong about me.
That's kind of what I'm trying to figure out too.

Yes, Bastion, my considerable "case" on you is still the same one. Why would I go and put together another one when I already have a perfectly good one? I'd love for you to actually address the first one, by the by. You seem content to point a lot of fingers, but when others point them at you, you just ignore them.

ICEninja, do you actually think Slandaar is scum, or are you just being a survivalist?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sigh ice your just digging a bigger hole. You don't hammer people you think are town. tell me what was running through your head when you said that.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1083, Garmr wrote:Sigh ice your just digging a bigger hole. You don't hammer people you think are town. tell me what was running through your head when you said that.
Does he supposedly have a town read on Skelda?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1081, ICEninja wrote:At the moment I
still think Skelda is more likely to be town
than scum. Is we lynch Skelda today and he's town, then I'm on the chopping block tomorrow.

Yep that's what I got from this.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by zakk »

I see that as more of a statement saying that while Skelda may be above 50% on the town/scum scale for ICEninja, he'd still rather lynch someone else than himself.

I also probably read that a lot differently than you because while it is survialistic it's got kind of a solo survivalistic feel to it. Somewhat more like a townie than a scum would have, because scum would know it's got partners, but ICEninja's post 1081 feels like it's kind of written in a lonely mindset.

Take from that what you will.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Personally I would usually think it's third party view. But it looks like we don't have a Sk and survivor isn't allowed in normal's so I read it as a scum read. That's the kind of feeling I would have when a scum buddies bused on me. But that's just me so I try to avoid thinking like that 100 % of the time. Since well everyone's not like me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1074, ICEninja wrote:
Slandaar wrote: What exactly did Axxle say which made you scumread him again?
He prod dodged without providing content shortly after, if I recall correctly.
He prod dodged and the flaked; that is a good reason for calling someone scum.
Slandaar wrote: Find one that incriminates me.
I have, and explained in depth. No I'm not going to repeat it, no I'm not going to link you, because you already know exactly what I'm talking about and I'm really tired of your antics.
You showed a VC where I was voting scum and not the town wagon which you were on. That clearly doesn't incriminate me. I mean its not exactly rocket science 'hey guys sland was voting Thor all day 1 he was either bussing or town who caught scum' no VC can support your version.

Time for you to show how my case on Thor wasn't brilliant?
Slandaar wrote: Thor did the same thing.
What, call out the entire scum team? Because that's what I did. If I can't lynch one of them, what good am I to town?
You are hilarious.

I am talking about how you are giving up trying to lynch me and pursuing easier targets when I am still your top read. That is EXACTLY what Thor did.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:31 am

Post by Slandaar »

:] Garmr

OK here are the facts.

Not one person could show any of my points on ICE to NOT be good.
Not one person could show any points ICE has made on me that are not 'oh he bussed' which is countered with 'no I am town who caught scum'

Clearly ICE is scum.

This is getting to the same levels of nonsense as trying to lynch Thor. Just lynch Iceman stop looking at the easier lynches.

IF you think I am scum and ICE town and you are town I hear Thor has an opening for a Hydra partner I am confident he will whip you into better shape.
IF you think I am town and just wrong, look at Thor, just sheep.

This lynch is so HARD it feels exactly like a scumlynch. (I learnt that from ICE)
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:41 am

Post by zakk »

Okay I can kind of agree with that but I still want you to stop tunneling on hiim and start focusing on somebody other than one person daily. So what do you think of Elyse and Skelda? How about Sir Bastion?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 189, N wrote:
Garmr
(5) Axxle, zakk,
TCold
, Macros,
Albert B. Rampage

Slandaar
(3)
Maxous
Thor665
, Sir Bastion
Thor665
(1)
Slandaar

GuthrieGov
(1) Garmr
Albert B. Rampage
(2) ICEninja, toolenduso
Not Voting:
GuthrieGov
In post 276, N wrote:
TCold
(1) ICEninja
zakk
(1) Garmr
Garmr
(4) Axxle, zakk,
TCold
, Macros
Slandaar
(2)
Thor665
, Sir Bastion
Thor665
(3)
Slandaar
Albert B. Rampage, Maxous

Not Voting:
toolenduso,
GuthrieGov
In post 565, N wrote:
zakk
(1) Garmr
Garmr
(3) Skelda,
TCold
Maxous

Thor665
(3)
Slandaar
, zakk,
Albert B. Rampage

Albert B. Rampage
(5)
Thor665
, toolenduso, Sir Bastion, ICEninja, Elyse

Not Voting:
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
There are some pretty VC's what does it mean? not a lot without knowing Garmr's alignment. Assuming hes town you are very likely to have scum in [Axxle, Zakk, Macros] it also makes the likelyhood of scum being in [ICE, tool] high.

If hes scum final scum is [Tool, ICE, Elyse]

ICE is in all the wrong places how surprising.

ICE DID briefly vote Thor when Thor looked to be getting lynched Contrary to what ICE suggests that Thor was never in any danger but it was brief and when ABR came out with the 'I made the case up' that was that. The sheer fact ICE suggests Thor was never being lynched shows he had NO conviction in his vote when he made it.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:55 am

Post by ICEninja »

zakk wrote: ICEninja, do you actually think Slandaar is scum, or are you just being a survivalist?
Seriously? I've been pushing an apparently hopeless case all day. If I was a survivalist I would be pushing Skelda, who is probably the only alternative lynch that could possibly happen today. Like I said earlier I need to go back and see if there's any wiggle room for me to be wrong about Garmr or Slandaar because honestly depending on how sure I am I'd almost prefer myself be lynched than Skelda because if Skelda is lynched today and is town then town loses because I'll be the lynch tomorrow.
Garmr wrote: Sigh ice your just digging a bigger hole. You don't hammer people you think are town. tell me what was running through your head when you said that.
Refer to my response from zakk. That's almost exactly what was running through my head.

Slandaar, you "caught" Thor because he said you misrepped someone when you didn't feel you did. This isn't grounds for tunneling super hard on someone the entire day. You made up a bullshit case and kept your vote on him
because he fucking told you to

Also note that my current vote is on Garmr, someone else whom I've called scum.

Regarding my lurker hunting, I obviously didn't have a strong scum read on him. I was trying to pressure him in to posting. Since when is THAT scummy?
Slandaar wrote: The sheer fact ICE suggests Thor was never being lynched shows he had NO conviction in his vote when he made it.
You're right. I never had a hugely strong scum read on Thor, just a mild one when ABR made his case. I honestly had no idea what to make of anything when ABR came back and was like "oh jk".

I'm going to be pretty solidly busy all day today, and I still want to go back and look more intensely at Garmr and Slandaar with different bias to see if I could be wrong there but it is going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I would appreciate if no one lynches today and gives me some time to do that.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:09 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1091, Slandaar wrote:There are some pretty VC's what does it mean? not a lot without knowing Garmr's alignment. Assuming hes town you are very likely to have scum in [Axxle, Zakk, Macros] it also makes the likelyhood of scum being in [ICE, tool] high.

If hes scum final scum is [Tool, ICE, Elyse]
If ICE flips scum, Garmr starts looking pretty town. Notice ICE pushing for a compromise lynch on Garmr today and ICE starting out day 2 by voting for Garmr and keeping his vote on Garmr even after it became clear that Thor was the lynch of the day.

Also notice zakk pushing for Garmr earlier in the game, then abandoning it later when ICE started pushing against Garmr.

This is why I think it's best to lynch ICE today. I see few players who I would be willing to put as high on my scum list, and either way he flips town will get a lot of information.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Slandaar »

V/LA till Monday
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1086, zakk wrote:I see that as more of a statement saying that while Skelda may be above 50% on the town/scum scale for ICEninja, he'd still rather lynch someone else than himself.

I also probably read that a lot differently than you because while it is survialistic it's got kind of a solo survivalistic feel to it. Somewhat more like a townie than a scum would have, because scum would know it's got partners, but ICEninja's post 1081 feels like it's kind of written in a lonely mindset.

Take from that what you will.
I've taken that when ICE flips scum, you'd be a good place to look.

VOTE: ICE
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Elyse »

Ok. Let's hope for the best.

VOTE: ICENinja

----[]

Also, if he does flip scum, which I find likely, Skelda is almost guaranteed scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1092, ICEninja wrote: Slandaar, you "caught" Thor because he said you misrepped someone when you didn't feel you did. This isn't grounds for tunneling super hard on someone the entire day. You made up a bullshit case and kept your vote on him
because he fucking told you to
No I caught him using Meta which you yourself said was good reasoning at the time. It made him scum; his response made him scum that was always the overarching case.

Not that it matters now. I really want to see flip but I am not going to :(
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In b4 the flip
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by N »

bump
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)