ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:44 am

Post by ICEninja »

Bastian wrote: Do you believe that genuinely?
I've been suspicious of Slandaar ever since Thor flipped encryptor. His retarded push on me had nothing to do with it.

I've actually been suspicious of Garmr even longer than Slandaar. Take note of my vote during day 2. Also take note that Garmr's suspicions of me began with my suspicions of him.

If I'm wrong about one of them (and I'm so confident that I'm not wrong about both) then the other is Skelda. I suppose MAAAAAYBE zakk could have been the scum lurker all game.

If Bastian or Elyse is scum then town loses, which is fine because at that point scum deserves the win.

If you guys work with a lynch pool of [Slandaar, Garmr, Skelda] I'd give it a 45% chance for town to come out of this winning.

Do what you can.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:37 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1034, Slandaar wrote:You only have to show one point.
I'm not going to do this, because I know that if I did you would argue against it until your teeth fell out and your muscles atrophied with old age instead of just admitting you're wrong.

Both of us think there's a good chance ICE is scum and are confident enough to vote on it, so let's just leave it at that.

I do have a question for you that might be important going into tomorrow. In post 984 you said this:
In post 984, Slandaar wrote:Skelda is town because he didn't know Thor was confscum with daychat

Looking back over Skelda's ISO, I can't really find the post where he demonstrated ignorance of Thor's role. Can you quote it for me?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:38 am

Post by toolenduso »

EBWOP:

I do have a question for you that might be important going into tomorrow. In post 984 you said this:
In post 984, Slandaar wrote:Skelda is town because he didn't know Thor was confscum with daychat
Looking back over Skelda's ISO, I can't really find the post where he demonstrated ignorance of Thor's role. Can you quote it for me?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 828, Skelda wrote:Why don't people want to lynch toolenduso? On my skim she had a pretty bad excuse to vote ABR. And the prod-dodges (I'm a hypocrite, I know) gave me a very early scumread. I'd also be willing to lynch Thor, but he has enough votes now.

VOTE: Vote: toolenduso And the people with me and fitz as anything other than null prior to now are bad players, unless they are ABR, obviously.
In post 831, Skelda wrote:How is he confirmed? Surely I didn't miss a guilty result or something. I have no qualms about voting for him, honestly, but I feel like I'm not in on something.

Then what do you expect me to say? I'm pretty lost here.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by toolenduso »

The first one only mentions Thor by saying that Skelda would be willing to lynch him and the second one demonstrates Skelda not knowing how a hider works. It doesn't demonstrate that Skelda doesn't know about Thor's role as an encryptor/that scum had daychat.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by ICEninja »

The quoted segment shows that Skelda had even less understanding of what a hider does than I did, and I don't believe has anything to do with daytalk.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Well it does considering you would assume scum would mention Thor was doomed in their qt so as scum he would read it there and know Thor is dead.

If they didn't... doesn't your case involve elaborate qt use? huh.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Alright, I get what you're saying. Good catch. I was originally going to argue that an inactive player stretched across seven games might skip the scumQT, but the more I thought about it the less it made sense. If I was scum and still trying to catch up, I would probably go to the QT first to ask them to catch me up.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by N »

Prodding Skelda

Vote Count 3.05
ICEninja
(4) Skelda, Slandaar, Garmr, toolenduso
zakk
(0)
Garmr
(0)
toolenduso
(0)
Sir Bastion
(1) zakk
Slandaar
(1) ICEninja
Elyse
(0)
Skelda
(2) Sir Bastion, Elyse

Not Voting:

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-10 11:06:27)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Skelda »

Prod recieved. I've just lacked the motivation for this game, so I'm not sure I blame you all for voting for me. Anyway...

VOTE: Slandaar.

I think the reason I've been ignoring this game is just that after replacing I never got into the swing of things. But for those voting me, I'd be making more of an effort at playing the game than what I've done so far if I were bad, but I'm worried about what will happen to me in LyLo due to my lack of playing the game, so if you are going to kill me next regardless of the Slandaar flip, I'd rather you get it of over with now and give the town a shot of winning, since I'd hate to be the one to lose all of you the game.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Skelda »

Oh, and that Slandaar vote was basically an unvote. I want to wait before lynching anyone. Actually, UNVOTE: is better.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Well we have more than 10 days until deadline.

Just be aware that this game is on hold until you do something.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1050, ICEninja wrote:If Bastian or Elyse is scum then town loses, which is fine because at that point scum deserves the win.
No. Garmr is town. As is toolenduso. Slandaar is also probably town. And the more I read of your posts, the more I think you're town too.

Which leaves the remaining 2 scum inside of Skelda, Elyse, and Bastion. And why couldn't it be any of them? I haven't heard any evidence from anyone why they're town... in fact, they seem to be floating on the periphery of everyone's vision.

Stop letting them, guys. They are going to skate by and kill me because I'm the only one who suspects them who is still alive.

I have little else to say for this game day except that Sir Bastion is a much better lynch than ICEninja at this point.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by zakk »

Ugh, I can't stop thinking about this game. I need to re-read this game. Or at least, certain people. First things first though... and that's not this game. Mmrf.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 268, ICEninja wrote:I'm liking Axxle less and less
AXXLES ONLY POST IN THE PREVIOUS 100;
In post 235, Axxle wrote:Matrixdodge.gif
Liking him less and less for what?
In post 781, ICEninja wrote: I really want to hear from fitz and Skelda though. I had a scum read on both Axxle and TCold,
Why?

This is scum just accusing the least active players of being scum.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:26 am

Post by toolenduso »

@Skelda:
In post 1, N wrote:
Voting Rules

[*]When making votes, please use the vote or bold tags. For a vote (or unvote) to be counted, it must be at the start of a new line.
So I don't think your unvote counted because it wasn't at the start of a new line.

@zakk: Elyse needlessly pointed out Thor being scum at the beginning of day 2. People have argued that she could have done this as scum to get towncred, but I'm not inclined to believe that. As scum, it would make more sense to hang back and see if anyone else pointed it out first than to guarantee the death of your partner.

Slandaar just explained the evidence of Skelda being town.

Bastion has been scumhunting well all game. At the beginning of day 2, he asked for us to stretch the day out. Bastion was also one of the three players Thor went to with his "vow." Instead of arguing against the vow using very obvious game-related points (it means nothing, we'll do it anyway if you flip town) or just taking the vow, Bastion gave a sincere real-life answer as to why he didn't want to take it. I feel like scum would just default to the most obvious explanation in the interests of not giving town any ammunition against them.

I kind of think the burden is on you to provide evidence of scumminess from these players.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:27 am

Post by toolenduso »

I would also like to see your reasoning as to why ICE is town, zakk.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 am

Post by ICEninja »

Slandaar I was lurker hunting. The activity disparity in this game was disgusting and I was hoping to kick it up a notch from players refusing to play. Hardcore lurking during day 1 is indeed scummy, so that one thing Axxle posted legitimately gave me a scum read on him for the purpose of day 1.

Why are you still even bothering to scum hunt me? You already know my alignment but you've fooled enough people.

Anyways my reasoning for Elyse town is her first post RIGHT out of the gates of D2 100% ensured Thor's death that day, and was posted like 10 minutes after the thread was open. I highly doubt they had time to daytalk about that. Trust me, they would have daytalked about it before doing it.

Bastian has been posting consistently town ever since page 10 or so and I can't find a single vote count that incriminates him as scum. Tool is similar.

It looks like I have very limited support for a Slandaar lynch today. Can I get any support behind this?
Unvote, vote Garmr
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Bastian has been posting consistently town ever since page 10 or so and I can't find a single vote count that incriminates him as scum. Tool is similar.
Bastion has been scumhunting well all game. At the beginning of day 2, he asked for us to stretch the day out. Bastion was also one of the three players Thor went to with his "vow." Instead of arguing against the vow using very obvious game-related points (it means nothing, we'll do it anyway if you flip town) or just taking the vow, Bastion gave a sincere real-life answer as to why he didn't want to take it. I feel like scum would just default to the most obvious explanation in the interests of not giving town any ammunition against them.

riiiight.

want to paint an even bigger target on my butt tonight you two?

Zakk, if you are town can you post your case against me now or is it still the same one from early day 2?

As for Garmr

random question for you, Garmr how do you feel about your own play on day 1 only...Do you feel it is worth a reread.

skelda wrote:I'd be making more of an effort at playing the game than what I've done so far if I were bad, but I'm worried about what will happen to me in LyLo due to my lack of playing the game, so if you are going to kill me next regardless of the Slandaar flip, I'd rather you get it of over with now and give the town a shot of winning, since I'd hate to be the one to lose all of you the game.
clearly you are reading since you are very aware people are voting you and the reasoning they are voting you, yet you are not contributing. There's replacing in and never fully catching up and then there's replacing in and clearly being up to date on things but not making an effort. You are firmly in the 2nd camp now and there are fair few town reasons to be in that camp.

Stop avoiding the thread and give us a reads rundown at least.
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1059, Skelda wrote:Prod recieved. I've just lacked the motivation for this game, so I'm not sure I blame you all for voting for me. Anyway...

VOTE: Slandaar.

I think the reason I've been ignoring this game is just that after replacing I never got into the swing of things. But for those voting me, I'd be making more of an effort at playing the game than what I've done so far if I were bad, but I'm worried about what will happen to me in LyLo due to my lack of playing the game,
so if you are going to kill me next regardless of the Slandaar flip,
I'd rather you get it of over with now and give the town a shot of winning, since I'd hate to be the one to lose all of you the game.

Hold the phone...

This doesn't make much sense, why specifically the slandaar flip, ice ninja was the leading wagon until you unvotes ( still leading but no longer l-1) slandaar has been defending you and he was nowhere near being lynched today....ever

So you are aware enough to why we suspect you, but you completely mangle the lay of land

Unless.

Does this look like some possible scum slip?

Like she knows slandaar will flip scum but is trying to play it humble.

Or am I just going crazy for the need for content from skelda.
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Garmr »

@Sir bastion

I feel my day 1 was pretty bad. I didn't know about the third on the wagon thing when someone accused of trying to cover it up. I felt allot of the stuff used against me was bs but I didn't know how to respond to show it was bs

Zakks 43 for example Saying I wanted to diffuse a wagon. That wasn't my intention at all I just wanted to voice my opinion. We now know both of them were town through so me diffusing as scum wouldn't make sense but then I didn't know what to say to it. Day 1 was just a mental fuckfest and left me disorientated. Day 2 was were I started to come back to thinking straight. But looking back at day 1 might be worth a look in.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1067, ICEninja wrote:Slandaar I was lurker hunting. The activity disparity in this game was disgusting and I was hoping to kick it up a notch from players refusing to play. Hardcore lurking during day 1 is indeed scummy, so that one thing Axxle posted legitimately gave me a scum read on him for the purpose of day 1.
Thanks for hunting down lurkers for us ICE!

What exactly did Axxle say which made you scumread him again?
In post 1067, ICEninja wrote: Why are you still even bothering to scum hunt me? You already know my alignment but you've fooled enough people.
Because you are not dead yet.
In post 1067, ICEninja wrote: I can't find a single vote count that incriminates him as scum.
Find one that incriminates me.
In post 1067, ICEninja wrote: It looks like I have very limited support for a Slandaar lynch today. Can I get any support behind this?
Unvote, vote Garmr
Thor did the same thing.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1069, Sir Bastion wrote: Does this look like some possible scum slip?

Like she knows slandaar will flip scum but is trying to play it humble.
It didn't make a lot of sense to me when I read it but thinking about it..

Why am I flipping at all? (not from lynch; nightkill maybe) so why would he be dying regardless of my flip? I have to flip for that to happen. And why is he suggesting we are going to LYLO?

Its actually quite possible he thought he hammered me and slipped I am town (hence the LYLO talk and my flip talk). It all adds up except the last line of the post. The unvote when he realises he hadn't hammered follows this idea also.

I will think about it more.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Elyse »

Skelda is giving me all sorts of weird vibes. I don't feel comfortable with him.

I feel confident in Bastion and tool town. I'll take those reads to my grave.

Sland is also probtown.

ICE is my strongest scumread, followed by Skelda.

Garmr is a scumread, and zakk is null.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Bastian wrote: Does this look like some possible scum slip?
It could possibly be. Good catch.
Slandaar wrote: What exactly did Axxle say which made you scumread him again?
He prod dodged without providing content shortly after, if I recall correctly.
Slandaar wrote: Find one that incriminates me.
I have, and explained in depth. No I'm not going to repeat it, no I'm not going to link you, because you already know exactly what I'm talking about and I'm really tired of your antics.
Slandaar wrote: Thor did the same thing.
What, call out the entire scum team? Because that's what I did. If I can't lynch one of them, what good am I to town?

I'm perfectly happy lynching either Slandaar or Garmr today. I'm less enthusiastic about lynching Skelda because
if I'm right
about the scum team then I'll have a difficult time convincing anyone to lynch the actual scum tomorrow in mylo. If it really comes down to me hammering Skelda or being the lynch I'm honestly 50/50 because I feel like unless I can prove to you guys that I'm on to something, I'm a bigger liability to town than Skelda is for mylo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”