Mini 304: This is NOT Any Kind of Mafia (Mod Abandoned)

Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Adele »

EmpTyger wrote:Adele:
Actually, I was on to you before VitaminR’s role was revealed. My role *exactly* paralleled VitaminR’s, only for SK instead of cult:
Taco Liberty Bell - Psychiatrist - it takes a hoax to know a hoax, and you're tracking down a serial killer! Send me a choice each night, in hopes to catch and cure this hoax gone wrong.
It paralleled down to the idea of him thinking he might have been cult himself: I thought I might have been a SK. Which was why I played Day 1 so quirkily: I was afraid I might discover I *was* a SK and needed to leave myself wiggle room, but at the same time needed to preserve play if I were indeed genuinely innocent. When you said that VitaminR was 100% scum, I concluded that either I was also, or you were lying. Well, my nighttarget (Drummer) lived through the night and I got an innocent result on him, and I didn’t figure him to have been a likely target for a doctor. I was hoping to draw out the presumed SK before I came forward. But I was certain at that point that you were lying, and the fact that you were the most likely cult recruitment target after Day 1 made me feel all the more confident about your lynch.
Huh? So, you thought there was an elegant synchronicity between your role and his claim and considered him confirmed townie? (I'm not entirely clear what you're saying here)
viper0933
viper0933
Goon
viper0933
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2006 11:29 am

Post by viper0933 »

Ugh. I WAS going to ask to replace, but since you've started posting roles, I guess that's not possible.
For a Harry Potter RPG, go to http://www.rorrpg.com/referral.php?r=Checkpoint , and help me get points by getting to level 10!
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2006 11:36 am

Post by Adele »

sorry, mate. Just petered out beyond the point of no return.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2006 11:38 am

Post by JechtMurray »

I was "Taco Liberty Bell - confirmed Townie - you know that anyone claiming "Swiss Spaghetti Harvest" is pro-Town."

:roll:
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2006 11:45 am

Post by Adele »

lol.

for those who don't know it, from wikipedia: "Spaghetti trees: The BBC television programme Panorama ran a famous hoax in 1957, showing the Swiss harvesting spaghetti from trees. A large number of people contacted the BBC wanting to know how to cultivate their own spaghetti trees. "

Simpler times.

OK, stupider times :P
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by Drummer »

I was Taco Liberty Bell. I could keep people glued to their television sets on any night. There was an unintentional "breadcrumb" if you could call it that. More of a slip-up I guess. But early on I said, "what are you people, glued to your computer monitors or what?" or something like that. I later thought I might be giving myself away to other TLBs but my role was unique I guess.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:34 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”