armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:55 am

Post by armlx »

The three remaining people shred TWN into little tiny pieces.
He was the Hanging Chad, a pro-town 1 shot lynch preventor
. "Ok", Primate says, "recuit me and get this over with", to which Ibaesha responds with "I would, if we hadn't traded our recruitment powers to become a new mafia". Ibaesha fires a barrage from her laser cannon, and when the dust clears only one is standing. Mathcam's head had been roundhouse kicked off.
He was Richard Nixon, pro-town cop turn cult
. Ibaesha had her lasers deflected back with the power of he beard.
She was Stewie Griffin, cult leader
. Only Primate is left standing.
He was Chuck Norris, unnightkillable SK that thought he was a townie

Summary: The cults N7 kill is prevented, and Norris kills either Cam or Ibaesha randomly. That leaves the other in a day vote tie, and the next night Norris kills them.
Primate and Lloyd are the winners

Night Choices

N6

Mafia-
Turbo (Clay)- Kill WoLG

Other-
Ibaesha (Stewie)- Kill Turbo
-Mathcam
Viper (Norris)- Turbo

Town-

WoLG (Indian)
TWN (Chad)

N5

Mafia-
Turbo (Clay)- Missed

Other-
Ibaesha (Stewie)- Kill Marytia
-GL
-Mathcam
Lloyd (MC Hammer)
Viper (Norris)- GL

Town-
Maritya (pi)- Mathcam

WoLG (Indian)
TWN (Chad)

N4-

Mafia-
Turbo (Clay)- Kill Hez

Other-
Ibaesha (Stewie)- GL
Lloyd (MC Hammer)
Viper (Norris)- Coron

Town-
Hez ($100)- GL
mathcam (Nixon)- WoLG
Coron (Noah)-
Maritya (pi)- Coron

GL (Lil Jon)
Fritzler (Fritzler)
WoLG (Indian)
TWN (Chad)- Block own lynch for now

N3-

Mafia-
Turbo (Clay)- Block Cam
Flyingm00c0w (1984)- Recruit Lloyd (fail)

Other-
Ibaesha (Stewie)-
Lloyd (MC Hammer)
Viper (Norris)- Fritzler

Town-
Hez ($100)- GL
mathcam (Nixon)- Turbo
Coron (Noah)- Yes
Maritya (pi)- Hez

GL (Lil Jon)
Fritzler (Fritzler)
WoLG (Indian)

N2-

Mafia-
Sotty (Clay)- Block Mathcam
Flyingm00c0w (1984)-

Other-
Ibaesha (Stewie)- Recruits Mathcam
Lloyd (MC Hammer)
Thoth (Norris)- Shamrock

Town-
Shamrock (teacher)- Ibby (Stewie Griffin, Town)
xGreyJoyx (Marvin)- Can't Use
Hez ($100)-
mathcam (Nixon)- Fritzler (Fritzler, Town, spent gun)
Coron (Noah)- No
HairyCarey (pi)- Mathcam

PBuG (Lil Jon)
Fritzler (Fritzler)
WoLG (Indian)

N1-

Mafia-
Sotty (Clay) RB's DGB
Flyingm00c0w (1984) kills Yosarian
Pooky (Jason)- No Extra Kill
Adele (Italy)

Other-
Ibaesha (Stewie) recruits Moocow (fails)
Lloyd (MC Hammer)
Thoth (Norris)- Kill DGB (goes through)

Town-
DGB (Jack) no kill
Chamer (PA) blocks Greyjoy (works, but no effect)
Shamrock (teacher) investigates Mathcam (innocent, Nixon)
xGreyJoyx (Marvin)- Pooky
Hez ($100)- Iby
mathcam (Nixon)- Pooky (Jason, scum, weapons)
Coron (Noah)- No
HairyCarey (pi)- Fritzler

Yos2 (Gump)
PBuG (Lil Jon)
Fritzler (Fritzler)
WoLG (Indian)

Roles

Town

Yosarian2:
Role Name- Forest Gump
Summary- Townie

Life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you are gonna get. Unfortunately for you (or fortunately depending on your view), you have no abilities this game. Running as fast as anyone won't really help here, and you aren't the brigestlight on the street. I guess you just have to vote well and hope for the best.

Goal- Pro-Town
DGB:
Role Name- Jack Bauer (from the TV series 24)
Summary- Vigilante that kills attackers half the time.

You are so good at life. Every day of your life starts ends with you saving the country and killing every terrorist that comes your way. Plus you always get the chick (unless she happens to die along the way, in which case you already had her). Here in Random Land you use your skills to the fullest. Each night you can choose to assassinate someone. If you do not, any night kill attempts against you have a 50% chance of being reversed to the attacker.

Goal- Pro-Town

Note: 50% chance of blocking recruits as well
Chamber:
Role Name- Pamela Anderson
Summary- Roleblocker (male characters only)

Sex tapes, ex-Play Boy model, STDs, clearly you have something going for you. Even though you are aging, you still got a move or two. Each night, you visit another player and "distract" them from doing their night action. This only works on characters that would want to do that sort of thing though.

Goal- Pro-Town

Mod Notes: Didn't work on Italy, Marvin (depressed robot = no), 1984, $100 Bill, Hanging Chad, Pi, Indian Child (age), & Stewie (age and questionable sexuality).
Shamrock
Role Name- 1st Grade Teacher
Summary- Role Name and Alignment Cop

Apple on the desk, glasses, and blackboard. Thats you in a nutshell. Of course, as a teacher , you have access to everyone's permanent records. Each night you can look up someone and their previous activities in the file cabinet. You will find if they have been good or bad and who they are.

Goal- Pro-Town

Mod Note: Naive
xGreyJoyx:
Role Name- Marvin the Depressed Android (from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
Summary- Every other night role blocker

You complain about everything. Of course, you have good reason to. No one realizes you have a brain the size of a planet and all they tell you to do is "Get the visitors" and "Clean the room". Plus you have this pain in all the diodes along your side. Every other night, you can get up and talk to someone. They will become so depressed they will be unable to perform their night action. Of course, if you do this you will be moping to much the next night to do much..

Goal- Pro-town
Fritzler:
Role Name- Fritzler (I'm fricking serious, random.org says so...)
Summary- 2 shot day vig

Crazy bastard. You are Fritzler, mafia fanatic. You are a band wagonning but strangely logical SOB. Obviously you love to be a vig. Twice during the game, during a day, you can chose to kill someone with your rediculous anti-mafia powers.

Goal- Pro-town
Hez:
Role Name- $100 Bill
Summary- Vote Thief

Its all about the Benjamins! People say you can't buy things like love and happiness, but they are fricking wrong. The only color that matters is green (or whatever the heck the new $100 bills are). In Random Land there is a distinct lack of goods to buy, but you can sure as hell buy someones vote. Each night you can chose one player. That player loses their vote for the following day and you gain an extra vote.

Goal- Pro-Town

Note: Ability failed the night he died b/c he wasn't there after to have heir vote
Coron:
Role Name- Noah (as in the one who built the Arc)
Summary- One Shot Mass Roleblocker

You and your family survived a flood that wiped out every other human (or so people say). Still, the 40 days and nights in that arc with animals were not a picnic. You still have that Arc handy if you need it however. Once per game at night, you can call down a flood. This will block most night actions, both pro-town and anti-town.

Goal- Pro-Town

Note: Didn't block Norris or other RB's
Maritya/HairyCarey:
Role Name- Pi (the number)
Summary- Doctor

Mmmm.... Pie. Wait, wrong thing. The ratio of a circles' diameter to its circuference, your infinite digits have confounded mathematicians for centuries! Each night, you can use this to confound any attackers on a person of your choice. The first group that tries to kill that person will be stopped, but any later groups will break through your chain of numbers.

Goal- Pro-town
GL/PBuG:
Role Name- Lil' Jon (the rapper)
Summary- Townie

Yeah!! You stumbled into a wormhole and ended up here. Okay!!! Unfortunately you are to crunk to do anything. What!!!! You just have your vote and your brains to figure out who is scum.

Goal- Pro-Town
WoLG:
Role Name- Sad Poor Indian Child
Summary- Reciprocate any kill on you

Every charity has at least one commercial where they show the sad little faces of those poor foreign children to get money. You personify the problem, making people feel more obligated to help you (a good thing ). If anyone hurts you, the town will surely rise up in an angry mob and kill them for it. The last person to vote you in a lynch or the person who night kills you will be killed in retribution for their actions.

Goal- Pro-town

Note: Vengence abiltiy avoids unnightkillability as it occurs during the start of day of twilight.
TWN:
Role Name- Hanging Chad (like on the Floridan election Ballots in 2000)
Summary- 1 shot lynch preventor

Due to printing problems, a vote for a certain candidate on the 2000 Floridan presidential ballot would result in a vote for a different person in the presidential race. Quite a few votes were misdone due to your presence. In this game, you have the ability to mess up the lynching vote process. Once per game, you can choose to prevent someone's lynch. Keep me updated over the course of the day who you want to protect from lynch. Unless the person you chose last gets lynched, you retain this ability.

Goal- Pro-Town.
Mathcam:
Name- Richard Nixon
Summary- Role and Alignment cop, but the target knows they were investigated

You are not a crook! Well, you actually are. Your involvement in the Watergate scandal would have easily made you the first US president to be impeached if you didn't resign first. You still have your old connections though. Each night you can chose one person. You will find out their role name, alignment, and some hints about their role. However, your men aren't too subtle. The target will know someone has been snooping around....

Goal- Pro-town
Mafia

M00c0w:
Role Name- 1984 (as in the novel by George Orwell)
Summary- One shot Mafia Recruiter

War is peace. By starting this mob frenzy, you and your fellow mafia can rise to power and ensure this to happen. You are mafia with (some people). You may communicate freely and each night one of you may send in a choice of who to kill and who will be killing them. Once per game, if you are chosen to kill, you may instead try to recruit that person into the mafia. If succesful (some roles are not recruitable), that person will become a mafia member and retain their abilities.

Goal- Mafia

Note: All pro-town roles were recruitable, all non-town roles weren't.
Pooky:
Role Name- Jason Voorhes (Friday the 13th Series)
Summary- Unnightkillable mafia with one shot extra kill

As a kid, you were a depressed outcast. As a crazed slasher, you are unstoppable despite many deaths. Along with some people you make up the mafia. Each night one of you can send in a person to kill and who will be killing them. As you keep coming back after you die, you can not be nightkilled. Also, once per game, if you are not killing already that night, you can choose to kill a person of your choice.

Goal- Mafia
Adele:
Role Name- Italy
Summary- Investigation Immune Mafia

As the home of the real mafia, you know what you are doing. You have organized a band of followers to rule this world with your shady dealings. You are mafia along with (names removed to protect the not so innocent). Each night one of you may send me a choice of who to kill and who will be killing them. In addition, you are so good at being in the mafia that investigators won't be able to tell you are one.

Goal- Mafia
Turbo/Sotty:
Role Name- Clay Aiken
Summary- Mafia Roleblocker

Despite not winning American Idol, you were more popular than the winner. Still, your music is so annoying. You are mafia along with (some people). You may discuss with the others at anytime and each night one of you may send in a person to kill and who will be doing it. In addition, each night you are not sent to kill you can choose to sing to someone and prevent them from doing their night choice.

Goal- Mafia
Other

Lloyd:
Role Name- MC Hammer
Summary- Neutral (victory condition explained later)

No one can touch you (prolly has something to do with those rediculous pants). Any night actions attempt on you will be cancelled. You are also to crazy for the town to handle you. Your goal is to lynch as many people as you can, as they were all hating on you. If you are voting for a person when they are lynched, thats 1. If you "hammer" someone (cast the lynching vote), it counts as 2. You need 4 to win and prove to these suckas that they can't touch this.

Goal- Get 4 points (you win and get to sit along for the ride the rest of the game)
Ibaesha:
Role Name- Stewie Griffin
Summary- Cult leader w/ changes

Killing Lois will prove to be an impossibility without her being here, so taking over the world will have to suffice. You still have your mind control ray with you, and each night you can choose to use it on one person. That person will become your slave, but they will not know it until they target you with a night action. Once they do, they will become a drone to you with no abilities. Once this happens they will be able to send you messages to which you can respond (don't talk to them until they contact you). Also, at any time during the game, you may choose to relinquish your recruitment powers and become the leader of a new mafia consisting of everyone you have made your slave (including those who haven't been activated yet). Be careful, some roles are immune to your mind control....

Goal- Cult

Note: All pro-town roles were recruitable, all non-towns weren't.
Primate/Viper/Thoth:
Role Name- Chuck Norris
Summary- Unnightkillable Townie

No one f**** with the Chuck. Plain and simple. The only reason you are in this unvierse now is to stop the forces of evil that messed up your hair. You have to roundhouse kick a hospital into space to get over that one. No scum could ever touch you as you would just deflect their attacks with your beard and blow their head up. You are invincible at night to any kill attempts.

Goal- Pro-town

Note: Actually SK that kills at random at night. Shows up guilty to cops and night kills dodge doc protects and the mass RB (but not normal RB's)
Last edited by armlx on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by Primate »

Woot.

Boo yah sucks at cult.

Once TWN had be hammahed, and said he wasn't cult, I suspected I might have some kind of random night-kill. The kills just seemed so much in flavour for Chuck not to be ignored.

Funny thing is, if hadn't replaced, the cult probably would have won. Fun times.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Primate »

*Once TWN had be hammahed, and said he wasn't
SK

Also, serves you right for trying to screw me over.

Can still recruit *my arse*
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Heh, I would've made all those same arguments as town, and I really did gloss over the morning and night scene and not know about a cult. Ibby was right to keep the pressure up, though.

I didn't really like my chances this game... I replaced in with two mafia down and my partner m00c0w didn't seem to want to night talk to me and was soon lynched.

The scum had Mathcam picked as a liar straight away, and Sotty had been roleblocking him the whole time. I thought that was pretty cool. I'm not sure what tipped them off.

It says in the nightchoices list that Mathcam investigated me not Lloyd (on the night he wasn't blocked), if I'm understanding it right... Were you lying to us again, Cam?

Also thanks for having me get killed three different ways. That made my day. :lol:
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by mathcam »

Primate wrote: Can still recruit *my arse*
Sorry, didn't have much of a choice there. I'm not sure you have too much room to complain given that you won despite the fact that we made the best possible play. Oh well.
Turbovolver wrote: It says in the nightchoices list that Mathcam investigated me not Lloyd (on the night he wasn't blocked), if I'm understanding it right... Were you lying to us again, Cam?
Probably. I was confused at one point about what happened what night, though.

Scum really had no reason to believe me, so it's not that surprising. What's the alternative? Go after someone at random, and probably end up blocking a townie? It's a better play to go after someone you
know
could harm you.

Cam
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:42 pm

Post by armlx »

Sorry, thats my bad there. I believe he actually investigated WoLG. I did the night choices by copy pasting a template, but apparently i just copy pasted N3 and forgot to change some stuff.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:45 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I hate cult.

Way to get Chuck Norris'd guys.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:55 pm

Post by Lloyd »

mathcam wrote:we made the best possible play.
Hypothetically speaking...If you all went with three word name's no lynch plan, and three word name was randomly killed at night, couldn't you have won the next day?
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:07 pm

Post by mathcam »

Well, that assumes a knowledge of the setup that was impossible at the time. Not to say that I knew for a fact that primate thought he was a townie, but I thought I had a decent read on him, and a read that turned out to be correct -- Primate thought he was a townie. That he
wasn't
a townie was unknown even to him, so certainly to us as well. So I wouldn't say what you proposed was a better play, even though it had a better chance of winning if we had known all of the information -- but I guess it's just semantics at that point.

I definitely did investigate WOLG at some point, I just wasn't sure which night.

Cam
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:07 pm

Post by three word name »

DAMN YOU CHUCK NORRIS!
almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
Turbovolver