PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:00 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

The very fact that Mathcam has gotten a result that's not guilty/nonguilty and is highly descriptive of the weapons in my house is more indicative of a framer than not a framer.

I'm a bloody doctor, there are no weapons outside of a medical scalpel inside my house. I've been framed by someone who's clearly taken quite a bit of effort to put all these weapons inside my house.

Think for a momeny here people! When does a cop not get guilty/not guilty and instead get a large description of weapons inside a persons house? Why would Cam's result be designed to make him want to come out straightaway and pin me?

There's no bloody harm in letting me live till night, I'm clearly not the last mafia in a mafia group, we clearly have at least 2 killing groups(or mafia and SK) and if we do AND I'm lying then the one that I'm not a part of is going to put a cap in my dome come nightfall anyway.

Please be reasonable here people. Cam's sanity will be shown by tommorrow regardless of whether or not you lynch me because the scum will kill me to get to cam later.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:00 am

Post by mathcam »

All is forgotten.

Now let's get to the issue at hand: Lynching that maniacal little teddy bear.

Cam
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Fritzler »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm a bloody doctor, there are no weapons outside of a medical scalpel inside my house. I've been framed by someone who's clearly taken quite a bit of effort to put all these weapons inside my house.
Do you have a knee HAMMAH?

seriously though, i don't want to leave you alive cuz it will play that WIFOM game, maybe scum want us to take care of him, maybe not and he's really one of them, and the best way to take care of that is to kill you

do you honestly think being told there were weapons is more indictavie of there being a framer? The only time i'd heard of that before was in mafia STORM, where they found weapons in MeMe the SK's room. (i think my memory is a little hazy).
Surfs up dude.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:33 am

and maybe you can lynch me tommorrow if the scum don't kill me.

Seriously can't you see that Cam can't be killed as long as I am alive? Why would you want to lose your doctor and your cop by day 2?!
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:49 am

Post by armlx »

Vote Count
WoLG- 1 (Lloyd)
Thoth- 1 (m00c0w)
m00c0w- 1 (TWN, Ibaesha)
Pooky- 8 (Mathcam, PBuG, Hez, Fritzler, Sotty, Shamrock, HairyCarey, xGreyJoyx)

Not Voting: Coron, Pooky, Thoth, WoLG

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Note:

1. DBAD! Any offensive posts will be edited/deleted now and in the future. IF it gets to be a huge problem, I will replace/modkill (aka Fritzler- Less swearing)

2. Bold your votes please (xGreyJoyx). Otherwise I miss them and bad times ensue.
Last edited by armlx on Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:52 am

lynching Pooky very bad idea!!!!!

:cry:

rushing thru the day HELPS the mafia!!!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:26 am

Post by HezLucky »

One flaw with your logic.

If you are doctor, he is not cop.

[ignoring sanities here]
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:57 am

I told you that I got framed. It's the only thing that makes sense here!!! Mafia framer is not a very unlikely role and who better to frame than Pooky!?!?!?!?!?

If you were a mafia framer wouldn't you frame the person most likely to get cop investigated on N1?!?!

Pooky definitely most likely cop investigation target n1! I can point out plenty of games where it happens to Pooks!

But this time Pooky totally victim of evil mafia framer!!!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:09 pm

This is a very slippery slope we are headed down if we lynch poor Pooky Doctor today!!!

Doctor Pooky thinks this is very silly! All Doctor Pooky wants to do is live an extra night to cover the Cop for another night! If Pooky was scum why would he claim doctor? If Pooky was scum he would be all like Cam is lying scumbag yada yada yada. Pooky BELIEVES cam because Pooky doesn't think cam would fake cop investigation! this is Pooky's honest belief and Pooky has all the town's best interests at heart!!!

Because Pooky believes Cam and has the town's best interests at heart he has tried very very hard to assure the town of Cam's copness! Pooky doesn't believe scumCAm would be gambitting early in a big game and thus Pooky is trying very hard to convince town of this! To lose DocPooky today would be very very bad blow to town!!! :cry: :cry:

If Pooky was actually scum, he would've pointed out that the last time Cam was investigation role and got bad result on Pooky (which said that basically Cam got me to admitt I wanted to conquer the world yada yada yada) he didn't come out with info right away or straight out vote me, instead he claimed he had info on me and we got into big long argument over it!! Why cam would choose to change from that time protown and this time protown!? Pooky would say this make no sense if he's scum!! PookyScum would try his best to tarnish Cam's reputation and point out holes in the sanity and what not! Maybe even claim a reason for having all those weapons. There's no way ScumPooky would make so many messages about trusting Cam!!! That is what protown PookyDoctor would do!!! Lynching DoctorPooky at this point very very bad idea for town!!

It gives us a rushed day and no read on other players later!! :cry:

Please don't lynch poor DoctorPooky. Let DoctorPooky protect the cop for at least a night... There's no way PookyScum would claim doctor with 2 killing groups!! it no makey any sense like that!!!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:25 pm

Rationale Behind Poor Pooky being Framed by Evil Bad Mafia Framer:

Pooky's been investigated Night 1 alot!!

In Back to Gambits II, Poor Pooky was investigated by BOTH cops in the game on night 1!
With the town having such buffed up power roles such as SuperMultishotDayVigilantes who don't end the day, is it such a large leap to say that the scum probably have some buffed up power role like Framer?!

Now if there was a mafia framer(which there likely is due to the buffed up town roles) who would this mafia framer choose to frame!? Of course the person who is most likely to get investigated night 1!! If you'd check out Leonidas/Cadmium's London II game, you'd see probably n1 investigatee MeMe was indeed framed by evil mafia framer!!! This is a common mafia tactic to sow confusion in the town!! Right now they are chuckling and most probably on this bandwagon against Poor Poor DoctorPooky!!

Due to Pooky's likelihood of being N1 investigated, the Mafia Framer probably framed him on N1 and hit JACKPOT! Not only was he getting the cop to out himself but he was getting the doctor lynched on day 1 as well so the cop would get no protectionhuggles!! Without protectionhuggles CopCam will be easy target for scum tonight!!

This is not good for town at all! To lose Cop and Doc so early?! Very disastrous!!!

Now let's look at what would happen if Pooky was evil lying dirty scumbago(which he isn't)

If he's indeed Mafia, then you've got him cornered already! What harm is there in keep him alive for a day when he's
going to die tonight
!? Since Pooky clearly can't be part of both killing parties, he clearly is going to get nightkilled!! and even if he doesn't get nightkilled, as long as Pooky remains alive the Mafia can't kill the doctor! why not you ask? Well cuz killing the doctor will utterly blow PookyScum's cover!! And thus as long as PookyScum is alive, CamCop will be protected since Doctor will be alive whether it's Pooky or some1 else and Pooky is lying!!! To kill Pooky would be putting CamCop's life in jeopardy!!

:(
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Hello Pooky,

Your posts don't seem to add up.

On verge of a lynch with multiple posts, you only claimed a role, but not a name.

You didn't answer my earlier question of who you found to be the most suspicious.

Then, you appeal to our emotions.

Now, you write things such as "If Pooky was actually scum" and "If he's indeed Mafia" (referring to yourself).

My gut feeling says it's hammer time.

Vote: Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:52 pm

Pah!

:cry: :cry:

Go town!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:53 pm

I think Hez is probably most suspicious.

Good luck guys. I hope there's a backup for me :(
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:51 pm

Post by three word name »

a cop claiming that he found scum? hmm... not much else to go on... besides the multi-day-kills... oh well
unvote

then i would vote but it looks like pooky is already over the edge. so...if pooky is town do we lynch the "cop"?
almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:56 pm

no! Do not lynch Cam!!! He's probably cop and I probably got framed, it makes no sense for cam to come after me as a fake cop on day 1 after the GF bites the dust. Cam wouldn't do that as scum that early!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by Fritzler »

What about antrax returns?
Surfs up dude.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Cam could well be insane or paranoid.

It would be helpful if he claimed flavor.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
flyingm00c0w
flyingm00c0w
Townie
flyingm00c0w
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:44 pm

Post by flyingm00c0w »

This is probably pointless now, since Pooky is already dead, but I'd just like to throw in my two cents:

I agree with Lloyd that Pooky's recent posts have been quite suspicious. I'm sure he meant it to be cute and coy, but it comes off as desperate. Of course, I'm not really familiar with how Pooky plays anyways.

Then again. Lloyd, you mentioned that it was suspicious that Pooky roleclaimed without a name. I'd like to point out that cam didn't offer up a name either. Can you give us one so we can be more confident in you, Cam?

I've come up with four possible scenarios:

Scenario 1: Cam is cop, Pooky is scum trying to save himself against the bandwagon. The obvious case.

Scenario 2: Cam is scum, Pooky is townie. Cam is trying to frame Pooky, and Pooky innocently trusts Cam to be too rational to try to roleclaim and kill on the first day. This is plausible to me, but it seems unlikely. Pooky is a little too trusting of Cam, I think.

Scenario 3: Cam is cop, Pooky is a townie. This is the scenario that Pooky is trying to push right now.

Scenario 4: What if both Cam AND Pooky are scum? Killing Pooky off first round could be a ploy to strengthen Cam's credibility. Audacious, yes, and improbable. But it's possible.

Anyways, this should all be resolved when Pooky's identity is revealed. But I'm trying to get myself into the minds of both Pooky and Cam, thinking what I'd do if I were a townie/scum/cop and in their situation. Hm.
flyingm00c0w
flyingm00c0w
Townie
flyingm00c0w
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:49 pm

Post by flyingm00c0w »

Things just feel kinda fishy at this point. Why, for example, is Pooky so defensive of Cam? He went as far as to construct that whole elaborate explanation with the framer. It's just unlikely. That kinda prompted me to think up scenario 4.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:26 am

Post by mathcam »

I tend to agree that Pooky is overplaying the "don't lynch Cam" card. In any case, though Pooky's doing a good job of making himself look like a martyr, I know he's a good enough player to have pulled any of this off as scum. I just find it highly unlikely that we'll find a better lynch for today, so my vote on Pooky stays.

Fritzler: Not that I'm claiming that what you're accusing me of is impossible, but surely you'd conede that Antrax returns was a highly non-standard game, right? If I recall correctly, I ousted my own mafia teammate because I was pretty sure that some
other
cop had investigated him that night, so I though if he was going to be lynched anyway, I might as well get some credit for being the one to officially say that he was scum. I don't think anyone was really looking to lynch Pooky before I chimed in today.

Cam
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:31 am

Post by Fritzler »

Well, Cam, I don't find it really likely, but I am saying you might claim cop as scum Day 1. In addition, while it was non-standard, I didn't realize you thought a cop investegated a team mate. I thought you did it, just because you felt you had a large group of mafia and could afford to lose one and :confirm: one.
Surfs up dude.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:40 am

I was actually serious when I said I was actually a doctor.

Since I've already been lynched there's no point to continue discussing whether or not I'm scum or not. The mod will be revealing my role pretty soon anyway.

Good luck guys.

Side Note:
huggles Cam
Good luck buddy, I'm very sad that our first game together in a long while had to end like this, maybe we're lucky and there's a backup for me and he'll keep you alive and you'd find us some real scum this time? I don't blame ya for playing the way you did, hope you end up winning this one for Pooks. :D
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
HairyCarey
HairyCarey
Townie
HairyCarey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:44 am

Post by HairyCarey »

Craaap, y'all move too fast. Lynching a claimed power-role is not a good idea- what if he was a doc? What if he was our ONLY doc?

Aw well, fingers crossed that Pooky is actually scum.
www.hipforums.com - the coolest there is
HairyCarey
HairyCarey
Townie
HairyCarey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:48 am

Post by HairyCarey »

Actually, read through Pooky's last few posts in detail and they do seem a little... off. I dunno, we'll just have to wait and see.
www.hipforums.com - the coolest there is
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:25 am

Post by TBuG »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I was actually serious when I said I was actually a doctor.

Since I've already been lynched there's no point to continue discussing whether or not I'm scum or not. The mod will be revealing my role pretty soon anyway.

Good luck guys.

Side Note:
huggles Cam
Good luck buddy, I'm very sad that our first game together in a long while had to end like this, maybe we're lucky and there's a backup for me and he'll keep you alive and you'd find us some real scum this time? I don't blame ya for playing the way you did, hope you end up winning this one for Pooks. :D
In a game this large, there's probably another doctor (if you ARE really a doctor). I would have unvoted you if you had claimed a name.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”