Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:51 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Man, you have finally proven your guilt.

I am a simple townie, and I bet I am not the only one, and nobody that was killed before was a townie so I had no way of knowing details of the townie role if I were not one of them.

I can't direct quote my role, but it describes our farm lifestyle that is being threatened by a dangerous cult.
If you are a vanila and want to make any question that only other vanilla townie would know the answer just ask me.

Pay attention to the following details:

1- Jill Valentine is a somewhat safe fake claim because she is important in the series but is not in RE4.
2- The sanity issue is a preparation to make Glorks defense after the town notice they lynched an innocent.
3- If you want to know why Glork chose me check my post count. It's pretty easy to frame a newbie. :(
4- Jill Valentine would never be a cop with sanity issues. She is the main character of two games.

vote: Glork
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:21 pm

Post by Centoaph »

[quote="mikeburnfire"]
Intro:

In a quiet little village in Spain live a gentle people. They tend to their small lives with their children and their livestock, living from day to day in a serene demeanor.

But, even so, even if he is scum, we get a one for one trade. Thats not the worst thing ever, especially since DR just said he's vanilla.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:25 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Also, are you suggesting that Sotty is scum along with glork? Because, unless I missed it, he was the one that brought up the insanity bit, not glork. And, I'm fairly certain Claire Redfield isnt in RE4 either, and she was our other dead cop. I'm still happy with my vote.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I thought Glork's sanity would be fairly obvious thing to question. Like I said, I don't think there will be two sane cops in one mini. From the way DR worded his claim I believe him, so I'm thinking Glork is paranoid or insane. I don't really think he's scum at the moment, cause a gamble like this on day one with one scum already down would be too big of a risk to take.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:50 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Firstly, Centoaph, your post 48 proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that you have never met AniX before. I advise you to learn more about his character before saying such things regarding his posting style.

Secondly, when we get a cop claim, the correct play is to test the cop. We have two options: lynch the claimed cop or lynch the alleged scum.

* If we lynch the alleged scum and they turn out innocent, then we lynch (or better yet, vigilante) the claimed cop. We lose a vanilla townie, and get a mafia. A good trade for the town.

If we lynch the alleged scum and they turn out guilty, then the doctor protects the cop, and we keep a cop we can trust. This is, by far, the best result possible for us.

If we lynch the claimed cop and they turn out scum, then we've spared an innocent townie. Hooray.

If we lynch the claimed cop and they turn out innocent, then we lynch (or better yet, vigilante) the cop's target. However, in this situation, we've lost a cop. This trade is less beneficial for the town.

The best result is to trust the cop for now and to lynch the scum.
vote: Dead Rikimaru
. I'd also like to add that it'd be crazy for scum to pretend to be a cop this early in the game. Glork
is
crazy, but not like that. :wink:
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:51 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

* I forgot to asterisk all four possibilities.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:56 pm

Post by Centoaph »

I almost bought his claim, if it weren't for a few things.

One, he says that the insanity thing is a cover up, for when he turns up town. That was your doing though, not Glorks, so now he's suggesting the 2 of you are scum together.

Two, he says Jill would be a safe claim, because she is an important character in the series, but she isn't in RE4. Our other cop was Claire Redfield. I've played RE4 a few times now, and, as far as I can recall, she isn't in the game. Maybe in one of the cutscenes, or on the radio, or something like that, but I'm almost positive you don't see her. So, that makes Jills not being in the game not matter at all.

Three, he says Jill couldn't / wouldn't be insane/paranoid because shes a major character. This, I agree with.

So, since I feel like Jill is a likely role, due to Claire being our dead cop, and I doubt Jill would be insane, and I don't have any reason to think you and Glork are scum together, I don't buy the vanilla townie claim.

Now, the part that almost makes me doubt it is the farming part. However, the part of the intro that i quoted mentions livestock, and, for all I know, the mafia PM could say something along the lines of "You and your cult are here to take over this quite farm town" or something along those lines. So, it's not enough to make me doubt his guilt.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:57 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

1- Intro speak nothing of an evil cult.

2- Sotty7 is a she.

3- I'm can't be sure if she is scum (the same way I was only 100% sure Glork was lying when he claimed cop) but what I'm 100% percent sure maniac cop is the excuse he will use when the town find out I'm innocent. If she is not scum it was a terrible mistake of her to mention an excuse scum could use.

4- I'm still open to any question that will clarify I'm townie. Townies will know if I'm right or not.

5- I could easily claim another character of the series if I were scum. There are characters of the series that are not in RE4 that I could use to claim doc.

6- Glork hinted role-based knowledge and said he was joking. he was lying and scum lies.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:11 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Rebuttal time!

1: Neither did anyone else, except me, from what I recall. I said cult because thats what it was in the game.

2: Yes, I noticed that symbol after I had made my post. Sorry bout that, Sotty.

3: I agree, if you are a townie, and she is too, it was a mistake.

4: I agree with this too, you could use a different character to claim doc. But you claimed vanilla. Too late for that.

5: He never said he didn't have info on you. He said
Glork wrote: At this point, I'm not going to say if I have any role-related information on you.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:15 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Sorry for the above post, after I started writing many posts were done.
I agree lynching me is the safest solution for the town. I was only hoping I could prove my innocence instead of being lynched.
It is a fair trade, a vanilla for a scum. But of course with two mafia kills per night lynching scum in the first day would be a great advantage.
Vigilantes are very likely in this theme. I hope we have at least one, and I hope scum will keep doing the job for us killing one another.
I still think I can call sacrificing myself to uncover a scum a great job for my first game.
If the other vanillas would like to back me up or test me more feel free to do so.
Whatever happens just pay close attention to all posts done in the first day. After you know I'm innocent many hidden intentions will become clear.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:15 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Oops. I missed point 4, the "ask me a question" one. I'm going to avoid that one, because of the potential of outting nonvanilla townies, since their pm won't say the same thing as the vanilla ones do. The vanillas would be the only ones that can back him up, and once they do, the list of people with possible power roles is shorter.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:22 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Centoaph wrote: 1: Neither did anyone else, except me, from what I recall. I said cult because thats what it was in the game.
lol. That was funny. I was the one who mentioned the possibility of a cult, in post #27.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Eh, I didnt go back to see if any one had, I just said cult because of the source. It doesn't change what I was trying to say, a hypothetical mafia pm that mentions farming.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:29 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Also, lol at this game being quite active at 3AM.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:32 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Centoaph wrote:Oops. I missed point 4, the "ask me a question" one. I'm going to avoid that one, because of the potential of outting nonvanilla townies, since their pm won't say the same thing as the vanilla ones do. The vanillas would be the only ones that can back him up, and once they do, the list of people with possible power roles is shorter.
I agree with that. I really don't want to make scum know who the power roles are. That was a mistake of me.
That's why I will sacrifice myself just to show who the scum are.

unvote: Glork
vote: Dead Rikimaru

You were very sure of my guit, Centoaph. You bought every argument of Glork from the get go and never doubted my guilt.
What do you know that nobody else knew?

FOS: Centoaph

Now I'm going to my eternal sleep.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:00 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I dont think your allowed to actually vote for yourself. Since everyone else is claiming Im gonna do it as well. Im the towns Vigilante so I coming forward to offer a clear target or try and save someone more important
You used to be alright
What happened?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:28 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Final Day 1 Vote count:

6 - Dead Rikimaru (Glork, Centoaph, Der Hammer, Lloyd, Brian McQueso, Dead Rikimaru)
3 - Glork (Akonas, Vyolynce, AniX)
Not Voting: Sotty7

Dead Rikimaru is strung up. Too bad she was an innocent villager. Oh well. Night falls. Choices in within 72 hours please.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:25 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

You all awaken to find Brian McQueso missing. You check every house, but you can't seem to locate him. You go to the church on the hilltop and check inside. Sure enough, there he is in the storage room, bleeding heavily and gasping for air. Upon closer inspection, you see that he is Osmund Sadler, so the rest of you finish him off.

Brian McQueso, (Osmund Sadler, cult leader) has been blasted to bits.

With 8 alive, it will take 5 to lynch.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:29 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I think Glork has to go now.
Vote:Glork

We got the Cult leader as well :D :D :D
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:07 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Agreed, and nice shot.

vote: Glork
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:22 am

Post by Centoaph »

vote glork
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:24 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Could be a short day :?
You used to be alright
What happened?
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:46 am

Post by Centoaph »

Well, to be fair, our lynch is pretty set in stone here. I for one will not be changing my vote regardless of what glork comes back with. Perhaps we should vote on who to vig?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Day 2 vote count

3 - Glork (Der Hammer, Vyolynce, Centoaph)
Not Voting: Sotty7, Glork, Lloyd, Akonas, AniX

5 to lynch

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”