Big Brother: HoH Mafia (We have a winner at last)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1996, BBmolla wrote:Btw, Bulba you played well. We only really got you cause of cop report. Just thought I'd say so.
This I agree with.

If it wasn't for the claim Minions probably wouldn't have made it past day five and Bulb would have made the deep run.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1996, BBmolla wrote:Btw, Bulba you played well. We only really got you cause of cop report. Just thought I'd say so.
This was my scum game on "Meh". To be honest, I was going to vote F-16 anyway. I just got home and noticed the suggestion that was made, and decided that was still the best plan. If nothing else, F-16 doesn't investigate me or people don't vote F-16 in for WIFOM reasons, allowing me to survive. And if I get investigated, I buy Minions precious towncred that he could use to make it to endgame. I had a similar plan to get Gnomeo and Minions towncred d1 by distancing from them heavily, and then getting lynched in a way where town thought it was their idea. Unfortunately, you ruined that by somehow connecting Gnomeo and I together, which spread unconsciously through the rest of the town. I had to change my gameplay after that and tried to push myself to get involved more.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”