Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:35 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 1298, The Purple Plague wrote:OH HEEEYYYYY

THIS GAME

we have an asectic? That was TT's fake-claim, no?
Why are you playing dumb? Huge scumtell for you guys

Corn on the kolb
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

They are confirmed town.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1297, d3x wrote: Regarding my Protect of Jake N1&2- I've played with him a few times and I know that he's a lot more agro. I figured he was a PR based on how much more reserved he was being. I know he said he was trying a different playstyle, but I was banking on that being the reason. I'm sorry you think you should've been Protected, but it's my Protect to dole out.

Regarding the N2 'Blocked' Kill. We had just finished Lynching Scum D1&2. D1 we Lynched correctly due to Jake's Block. There wasn't any reason to think otherwise D2. While yes, it was feasibly possible that my Protect stopped the Kill, but the same could've been said about D1. I stand behind my decision for Protect
and
not pushing against the KyuLynch.
We didn't need the protection. What I'm trying to get at is your mindset. There was an outed dayvig and someone who drove through a scum lynch, and you didn't protect either of those people. (Who knows maybe jake was the proper protect but in the list of potential night kills night one, I wouldn't have had him high)

Night two made sense, but we did not lynch right because of jakes block. Jake even pointed it out, they were ascetic so they could not have been blocked.

I just really don't get how you heal the person who was expected to die night two and then hurdiehur don't have any second thoughts about lynching the person blocked especially after we claimed hider and listed a few reasons why there could be a missing kill.
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 4.1d3x (2) - Kthxbye, The Purple Plague
Porochaz (1) - Rank
Kthxbye (0) -
Rank (0) -
Amrun (0) -
The Purple Plague (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (5): Amrun, Pyrotechnics, Porochaz, d3x, Jake from State Farm

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-11 01:37:54).
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1297, d3x wrote:I was typing this up for translation, but figured it was important enough to burn a daily on...

I can't tell you why Scum gambled on the PB shot. Maybe they thought OddNight didn't fit in with the other Claimed/Flipped 1Shot/2Shot PRs.

@Kthx- If I were Scum, why wouldn't I just set up a fake Protect to 'prove' my Claim? It sure beats the hell out of drawing a freaking huge amount of attention down on myself for something I'd know I'd catch heat for.

Regarding my Protect of Jake N1&2- I've played with him a few times and I know that he's a lot more agro. I figured he was a PR based on how much more reserved he was being. I know he said he was trying a different playstyle, but I was banking on that being the reason. I'm sorry you think you should've been Protected, but it's my Protect to dole out.

Regarding the N2 'Blocked' Kill. We had just finished Lynching Scum D1&2. D1 we Lynched correctly due to Jake's Block. There wasn't any reason to think otherwise D2. While yes, it was feasibly possible that my Protect stopped the Kill, but the same could've been said about D1. I stand behind my decision for Protect
and
not pushing against the KyuLynch.

It's late, I'm exhausted, and I have one more free pass Today if I missed anything.
And wait a second. You've played with Jake several times and he's usually more agro. He was more reserved this game, and you immediately jumped to town pr? You didn't suspect that his reserved play could be because he was scum?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 am

In post 1301, Pyrotechnics wrote:They are confirmed town.
So they are acting dumb because?

The star asked the sun why the moon was always up so late. Sun responded that it was just a phase.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1305, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1301, Pyrotechnics wrote:They are confirmed town.
So they are acting dumb because?

The star asked the sun why the moon was always up so late. Sun responded that it was just a phase.
Because they're dumb? >_>

It doesn't really matter because they're confirmed town. And I've looked at the night action resolution that quadz posted in the second post, and hider is the first thing that resolves. Also, our role pm clearly states our immunity and that we will die if we hide behind mafia.

So, we can't have been blocked. We hid behind them. We lived. They're town.
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:56 am

Post by The Purple Plague »

In post 1297, d3x wrote:D1 we Lynched correctly due to Jake's Block.
??????
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:57 am

In post 1300, Jake from State Farm wrote:

THIS GAME

Corn on the kolb
nah that was mara so it's to be expected
;D
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:57 am

In post 1300, Jake from State Farm wrote:

THIS GAME

Corn on the kolb
nah that was mara so it's to be expected
;D
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:06 am

syliciousammy:
Right now, I see two scenarios.
1) rank is scum. evidence towards this scenario is that the n1 nightkill is a bit strange (they shot jake over you?? i don't give a shit who d3x protected, but that's a weird kill), and rank's play this game has been pretty much shit and i would kill him in a heartbeat if he didn't have that claim backing him up.
2) d3x is scum. more likely because peacebringer shot, but his play has been better. would love if he broke the post restriction and talked to us, i don't give a shit if he loses his vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Right can someone please explain the plan from before. Because quite simply I can't carry on without knowing. Further more, why is the plan not continuing?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:23 am

everyone lied so the plan is shot
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

ah ok theres a surprise.

Probably should vote dex then because rank is a silly vote.
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:58 am

why?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Porochaz »

The disparities about his claim. I will need to reread before I think about voting though.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1310, The Purple Plague wrote:syliciousammy:
Right now, I see two scenarios.
1) rank is scum. evidence towards this scenario is that the n1 nightkill is a bit strange (they shot jake over you?? i don't give a shit who d3x protected, but that's a weird kill), and rank's play this game has been pretty much shit and i would kill him in a heartbeat if he didn't have that claim backing him up.
2) d3x is scum. more likely because peacebringer shot, but his play has been better. would love if he broke the post restriction and talked to us, i don't give a shit if he loses his vote.
Right so I reread the game yesterday and here are basically my thoughts.

Purple Plague and Amrun are confirmed town.

That leaves:

d3x, Porochaz, kthnxbye, Jake and Rank.

I really really don't think that Jake is scum. All of day one he was after Tabby, and suggesting them for a lynch. And I just don't see him "blocking" his partner as a form of a bus on day two when they lost someone day one and didn't get a kill to go through night one. I don't know anything about him as a player, but I tend to believe that after losing someone on day one, you don't drive the bus over your last partner day two.

Porochaz wasn't on the tne lynch and make that comment about being unhappy with it. He did try to go to the kyubey lynched first before it was believed that Jake had a guilty on tabby. But, [post=937] i really like this post [/url]. Here he's been asking me to play like day one as I hadn't been pushing things as much as I did. I pushed for a scum lynch day one, would he really be asking me to play like I did day one if he was scum and I was responsible for getting his partner lynched? The commuter claim is eh, and I did have the same reaction jake is having, but would he really claim that? I suppose scum commuter, but don't really know the purpose for that here?

kthnxbye lost his vote both days we lynched scum, but I'm not really sure what to say about that. Syry had a theory that tabby was a supersaint because they seemed like they actually wanted to be lynched day two by their reaction to the wagon and we were convinced that if they did end up being something that could kill someone on their wagon, then kthx probably was definitely their partner, but they weren't so that's moot. There's the fact that d3x is still alive as well. Remember in Happy Tree Friends? How long did kthnx's scum team let d3x live? There's also his behavior with d3x at the beginning of the game. His very indignant, "he knows this is my town game" sounded real and is the reaction I've had a couple of times to someone who knows my town game very well.

rank is problematic in that some of his play is very scummy. For both scum, he asked for more explanation on them because they're both null. However his reaction to Mara's suspicion on him day two read somewhat genuine. Now with TT being a bp, it makes sense for the town dayvig to exist though. But, I was considering that scum could have a strongarm kill, so maybe a scum joat? Who knows.

d3x's play doesn't really make sense for him as town though. The reading Jake as his strongest town read, then saying he was behaving differently and immediately jumping to that being because he thought he was power roled instead of him playing off because he's scum strikes me as off. Look at the way that he treated ktnx when he thought he wasn't playing to his town meta. The doc claim works with a macho, I guess, but there are problems with his play. kthnx has mentioned that he was on all of the scum lynches so that made him less likely to be scum. But, the day one scum lynch came from me pushing it extra hard in the last 24 hours. d3x was on another lynch until then. He kept saying that he would be willing to get on the wagon if I built it, but didn't get on it until I had yelled and begged everyone else to join. Also, the day two Tabby lynch is hard to count because for a long period we believed that Jake had a result of some sort on Tabby.

So, I don't really have any conclusions here right now. I need to talk to syry and these are just some things that stood out to me.
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 am

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 4.2d3x (2) - Kthxbye, The Purple Plague
Porochaz (1) - Rank
Kthxbye (0) -
Rank (0) -
Amrun (0) -
The Purple Plague (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (5): Amrun, Pyrotechnics, Porochaz, d3x, Jake from State Farm

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-11 01:37:54).

Rank has been prodded. If he gets into prod range again, he will be force-replaced.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:48 am

Post by Rank »

I thought that weekends counted as one day for activity purposes. After going back and reading I realize that wasn't in the rules. My mistake.
In post 1316, Pyrotechnics wrote:Now with TT being a bp, it makes sense for the town dayvig to exist though. But, I was considering that scum could have a strongarm kill, so maybe a scum joat? Who knows.
Of course that makes sense. If TT was BP there is going to be someone who can kill them, and that role will exist with a townie. Look at all of the other claims. Where is that role? Why on earth would a townie NOT COME FORWARD and say they have a kill ability to contradict me?

Because there aren't any other townies with kill abilities. Because I'm the only one.

Figure it out.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 am

vote: d3

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 am

Post by d3x »

VOTE: Kthx

Might as well go out with a bang.

I have not the time to get out of this losing battle, it's just a war of attrition at this point.

GL guys.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 am

Post by d3x »

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 am

Post by d3x »

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 am

Post by d3x »

GTKAS - d3x
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Rank »

?

CAPS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”