Mini 1482: Castle - A Mafia Murder So Vile (GAME OVER)

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Neither of them give me scum vibes for it. And I kind of like SP's Mantis vote, even if I'm left mostly guessing at the reasons. Bert, eh. Looks to me like SP is baiting him, and we'll see what SP comes up with from the LoL stance. My reading of it was that there was enough content to indicate that people were moving out of the RVS stage, so your naked vote looked odder to me. I don't mind macmollie's for the same reason I'm asking Mantis that question.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 50, penguin_alien wrote:I don't mind macmollie's for the same reason I'm asking Mantis that question.
So the reason you don't like mine is because you aren't suspicious of thenewearth?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

[Castle is shown photos of crime scenes modeled after his novels]
Richard Castle: "Flowers for Your Grave."
Kate Beckett: And this is how we found Marvin Fisk, right out of "Hell Hath No Fury."
Richard Castle: Looks like I have a fan.
Kate Beckett: Yeah, a really deranged fan.
Richard Castle: Oh, you don't look deranged to me.
Kate Beckett: [taken aback] What?
Richard Castle: "Hell Hath No Fury"? Angry Wiccans out for blood? Come on. Only hardcore Castle groupies read that one.

1.02With thirteen alive it will take seven to lynch.

*macmollie -
*theslimer3 - Wisdom, Mantisdreamz [2]
*Sweet Pertayter - thenewearth, Lynx_Shine, Bert [3]
*thenewearth - Desperado [1]
*Mantisdreamz - Sweet Pertayter, macmollie [2]
*Wisdom - ArcAngel9 [1]
*ArcAngel9 - havingfitz [1]
*Desperado -
*Lynx_Shine -
*Bert -
*Natirasha - Natirasha [1]
*penguin_alien -
*havingfitz -

Not Voting [2]: theslimer3, penguin_alien

Chapter 1 Ends..Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-08-16 03:52:00)

(There are no hints/clues in this flavor or in any flavor of the vote counts or death scenes. It's for entertainment purposes.)
Last edited by Malakittens on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 51, Desperado wrote:
In post 50, penguin_alien wrote:I don't mind macmollie's for the same reason I'm asking Mantis that question.
So the reason you don't like mine is because you aren't suspicious of thenewearth?
...I didn't think he'd posted because when I looked for his name in the ISO menu I was thinking 'newearth' instead of 'thenewearth' and stopped scrolling. :oops: His RVS vote doesn't ping anything for me. Does it give you scum vibes?
Sweet Pertayter
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Sweet Pertayter »

In post 36, Bert wrote:Om Nom Nom,

Don't you play with me now

Don't you get Mara on your side about me

Who

Who are you to mispronounce Sweet Potatoes

I am most displeased with not being in the know *cry*

Bert, sweetie

Don't cry, You are town I know you are town

lets work together and catch scum

I will never work against you this game

never ever, and if I do I give you permission to yell and scream at me until I get my head on straight again

<3
Sweet Pertayter
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:54 pm

In post 38, Sweet Pertayter wrote:However Mantis is very likely to be scum so I'm not going to move the vote any time soon.
Candidates for scum also include Wisdom and Nat right now.

~Om
This is comforting, I might agree with wisdom-scum here

I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
Sweet Pertayter
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Fun Fact:

we havn't even talked about this game yet :o
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 38, Sweet Pertayter wrote:However Mantis is very likely to be scum so I'm not going to move the vote any time soon.
why om?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 47, penguin_alien wrote:Desperado, why come in and vote someone who hasn't posted when there's a whole exchange going on right above your post? Mantisdreamz, why ask if pirate mollie's in the macmollie hydra when that info is in the OP?
i didn't see it in the OP
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

UNVOTE: slimer
VOTE: macmollie
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 47, penguin_alien wrote:Desperado, why come in and vote someone who hasn't posted when there's a whole exchange going on right above your post? Mantisdreamz, why ask if pirate mollie's in the macmollie hydra when that info is in the OP?
1) Which exchange, Mantis - Potato or Bert - Potato?
2) What about those exchanges seem interesting?
3.1) Mantis - Potato exchange was pretty much "Hi this guy scum --> No he's not --> Oh OK" So I don't really understand what's supposed to "ping" me, as well
3.2) Bert - Potato exchange was pretty much "Oh hi town --> DON'T U SAY I'M TOWN --> Why not? --> BECAUSE I VOTE YOU"
In post 45, Desperado wrote:
Vote: thenewearth
MUST... NOT... OMGUS...
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

Why the macmollie vote, Mantis?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 34, Bert wrote:I'm seeing some hydra dissonance with Om and Mara regarding myself.
Do you think hydra dissonance indicates one alignment over the other?

In post 53, penguin_alien wrote:...I didn't think he'd posted because when I looked for his name in the ISO menu I was thinking 'newearth' instead of 'thenewearth' and stopped scrolling.
So are you saying you didn't care for Desperado's vote on thenewearth because you didn't think TNE had posted yet? Because you got their name wrong when looking for posts in the Activity Overview area?

In post 58, Mantisdreamz wrote:i didn't see it in the OP
In post 59, Mantisdreamz wrote:VOTE: macmollie
With as active as you were posting on page one I find if hard to believe you hadn't looked over the OP...especially considering you went to the trouble (for whatever reason???) of posting the ~same picture the mod used in it. And I don't know about everyone else but I know the first thing I usually do when I join a game or the game starts is to see who I'm playing with...and the mod clearly stated who the hydra's players were. So your excuse for asking a question that has already been answered comes across as weak...on top of the fact the asking of the question was unnecessary. All that makes me raise an eyebrow but then you go and vote macmollie for absolutely no reason. So so far your play doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

So VOTE: Mantisdreamz
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Bert »

Here. Catching up, y'all!
<3
In post 62, havingfitz wrote: Do you think hydra dissonance indicates one alignment over the other?
Not necessarily. In fact, I think it obscures my reads for hydras when there is dissonance. I find hydras harder to read for that very reason.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 48, Desperado wrote:Because the exchange a) wasn't interesting and b) didn't appear to be serious either. If I thought it was noteworthy I would have commented on it.
This.

I'm sure this back-and-forth is great for anyone involved but it's not doing much for the rest of the thread, if at post 56 it's said nobody's talked about the thread (except post 55 did but I dunno). At this point we're getting a townblock of friends/acquaintances and some obvscum accusations, with nothing to back it up other than some inside information and apparent meta reads. If you'll excuse the occasional absence I've been skimming games with the people involved to figure out if there's even anything to make of any of this.
In post 55, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
Anything I did to cause that or ?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Natirasha »

I hate hydras btw.

(sorry for not being so quippy in this game, I'm having trouble staying interested in it, to be honest)
Current Avatar: Dr. Contessa(OC, art by @pastelpuffin)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Bert »

In post 65, Natirasha wrote:I hate hydras btw.

(sorry for not being so quippy in this game, I'm having trouble staying interested in it, to be honest)
Vote: Natirasha

An excuse not to advance this game along? "You know, I'm not talking cuz I'm just not interested so far, so I'm gonna just let y'all know, so I can lurk and wait and see when it's convenient for me to post and not garner attention."

That's terrible.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Desperado »

Bert I don't think being bored is indicative of Nats' alignment. That's a bad vote with an even worse justification.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Bert »

In post 67, Desperado wrote:Bert I don't think being bored is indicative of Nats' alignment. That's a bad vote with an even worse justification.
Are we officially out of RVS?

How is that a bad vote? She/he came in and said "I hate hydras" and then walked right on out.

It's like an excuse for not being her/his usual self, and why should we excuse him/her?

She/he needs some pressure so she/he gains some interest in this game. Do you know this player? Because I consider this a solid vote at this point of the game - you have something better?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:08 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 62, havingfitz wrote:

In post 53, penguin_alien wrote:...I didn't think he'd posted because when I looked for his name in the ISO menu I was thinking 'newearth' instead of 'thenewearth' and stopped scrolling.
So are you saying you didn't care for Desperado's vote on thenewearth because you didn't think TNE had posted yet? Because you got their name wrong when looking for posts in the Activity Overview area?
Yeah, not my shining moment in reading comprehension. To elaborate, my line of thought was that a bare vote wasn't much in the way of pressuring someone to participate if that was his goal. And I thought we were starting to move past RVS, so it being totally random didn't feel right.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 60, thenewearth wrote:
1) Which exchange, Mantis - Potato or Bert - Potato?
2) What about those exchanges seem interesting?
3.1) Mantis - Potato exchange was pretty much "Hi this guy scum --> No he's not --> Oh OK" So I don't really understand what's supposed to "ping" me, as well
3.2) Bert - Potato exchange was pretty much "Oh hi town --> DON'T U SAY I'M TOWN --> Why not? --> BECAUSE I VOTE YOU"
In post 45, Desperado wrote:
Vote: thenewearth
MUST... NOT... OMGUS...
Oh you're actually town this game. Good to know.

Unvote
Vote: Bert
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Bert »

In post 33, Natirasha wrote:Considering that AA's posted more in this single game than in all my other experiences with her combined, I'm tempted to say she's scum.
Desperado: What about Natirasha has been town so far?

She has:

1) Self-voted, rather than voting anyone else - because that's "how she rolls"

2) She comes in and makes two comments, 1 saying "I hate hydras, I'm bored" and the other saying "Arc is probably scum because she just posted more than I've seen her post in my other games." None of those posts appear to be with the intent of advancing the game along. And on top of that, to complain about the speed of the game when the game just started. Her/his last post is more of a lurker prod dodge than anything IMO.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 69, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 62, havingfitz wrote:

Yeah, not my shining moment in reading comprehension. To elaborate, my line of thought was that a bare vote wasn't much in the way of pressuring someone to participate if that was his goal. And I thought we were starting to move past RVS, so it being totally random didn't feel right.
I've rolled scum with Newearth before in Micro 150 and wanted to judge his reaction to an early wagon because he got wagoned early D1 in then. Didn't get a wagon but his response was genuine and that one post had more pro-town motivation than his entire ISO in the Micro.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 71, Bert wrote:
In post 33, Natirasha wrote:Considering that AA's posted more in this single game than in all my other experiences with her combined, I'm tempted to say she's scum.
Desperado: What about Natirasha has been town so far?
Nothing really. She's null for me.
She has:

1) Self-voted, rather than voting anyone else - because that's "how she rolls"
Do you dispute that it is she rolls?
2) She comes in and makes two comments, 1 saying "I hate hydras, I'm bored" and the other saying "Arc is probably scum because she just posted more than I've seen her post in my other games." None of those posts appear to be with the intent of advancing the game along. And on top of that, to complain about the speed of the game when the game just started. Her/his last post is more of a lurker prod dodge than anything IMO.
Her last post was null. All of her posts have been null. You appear to be content to ascribe malicious intent where it might not apply and its scummy.

Is Bert always this lazy as scum?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

Richard Castle: Just once, I'd like someone to come up to me and say something new.
Kate Beckett: [off screen] Mr. Castle?
Richard Castle: [Castle turns around and pulls out a pen] Where would you like it?
Kate Beckett: [Beckett approaches and holds up her badge] Detective Kate Beckett. NYPD. We need to ask you a few questions about a murder that took place earlier tonight.
Alexis Castle: [Alexis takes the pen] That's new.
Last edited by Malakittens on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”