The Mole: Wie is de Mol 2014!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Quilford »

i want a mole that is purely liar game style mindgames
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Quilford »

but that makes sabotage hard i guess. :S
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 am

Post by JasonWazza »

God i just seen this, i saw like one and a half or so episodes on TV and i just went "what in gods name is wrong with you people, YOUR LOSING YOUR POSSIBLE PRIZE MONEY FOR SUSPICION WHY?"

Spend more time earning money and finding the fucking mole.

Spoiler:
I honestly believe it's Ally myself, ever since i watched the first episode and she walked through the hall like she was angry, then again when watching the most recent episode that i saw when Alex was terminated, her emotions just seem faked to be honest, and i think she is playing a very very smart game at this point, this is my theory as to why Alex was eliminated as well.

Due to Ally going up to Alex as she did asking for his help, i think he was too confident that it was definitely not her, which in my honest opinion was a bad move, but i haven't seen all the episodes so this is a bit meh
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'd be down to host a SKYPE MOLE. I have plans for it and everything.

Or I might host a MishMash mole if I can get a comod (perhaps ill ask Betch?).

I have plenty of ideas - some of which may interest fans of the liar game ;-).

And since there's no actually money won - I have an amazing twist idea that will make the contestants deeply desire to win the challenges. ^_^
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:46 am

Post by JasonWazza »

BB will this be like the last mishmash game you ran?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 27, JasonWazza wrote:God i just seen this, i saw like one and a half or so episodes on TV and i just went "what in gods name is wrong with you people, YOUR LOSING YOUR POSSIBLE PRIZE MONEY FOR SUSPICION WHY?"

Spoiler:
I honestly believe it's Ally myself, ever since i watched the first episode and she walked through the hall like she was angry, then again when watching the most recent episode that i saw when Alex was terminated, her emotions just seem faked to be honest, and i think she is playing a very very smart game at this point, this is my theory as to why Alex was eliminated as well.

Due to Ally going up to Alex as she did asking for his help, i think he was too confident that it was definitely not her, which in my honest opinion was a bad move, but i haven't seen all the episodes so this is a bit meh
Spoiler:
I really really don't think it's Ally. That aside - when she was talking to Alex I DID have a gut feeling "does she really think this will work - or is she the Mole and this is a ploy so that Alex doesn't suspect her". It just seemed really off to me. >_<

I still don't think it's her though lol.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 29, JasonWazza wrote:BB will this be like the last mishmash game you ran?
That is why I said I need a comod. I must admit I am really busy these days with a full time job, full time boyfriend, and full time sexiness.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:51 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 30, Blackberry wrote:
In post 27, JasonWazza wrote:God i just seen this, i saw like one and a half or so episodes on TV and i just went "what in gods name is wrong with you people, YOUR LOSING YOUR POSSIBLE PRIZE MONEY FOR SUSPICION WHY?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I really really don't think it's Ally. That aside - when she was talking to Alex I DID have a gut feeling "does she really think this will work - or is she the Mole and this is a ploy so that Alex doesn't suspect her". It just seemed really off to me. >_<

Spoiler:
I think she did it because he was a massive ass threat to her, and i'm pretty certain she is the mole, she seems to throw away a lot of the money/convince people to lose the money, given she does it slightly more subtly i think she is a likely mole suspect.

And i honestly don't see any other reason to why she approached Alex other then that.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:55 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 32, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 30, Blackberry wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I think she did it because he was a massive ass threat to her, and i'm pretty certain she is the mole, she seems to throw away a lot of the money/convince people to lose the money, given she does it slightly more subtly i think she is a likely mole suspect.

And i honestly don't see any other reason to why she approached Alex other then that.
Spoiler:
Though one thing that threw me off was she was the only one not to gamble her freebie. (or at least i think she was the one that did, it's been a while since the episode)

Blackberry wrote:
In post 29, JasonWazza wrote:BB will this be like the last mishmash game you ran?
That is why I said I need a comod. I must admit I am really busy these days with a full time job, full time boyfriend, and full time sexiness.
I'd co-mod if need be, but i would prefer to play :P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Blackberry »

I have a confession:

As some of you may know; I've hosted 4 real life moles and played 2 of them. Sometimes when I'm bored I just come up with challenge ideas, twists, themes etc. I even have a little notebook with all my great ideas in then. ^_^

^^ weirdest hobby ever

And the challenge gambling freebies: ehhh what was the point of that? It seemed so silly and random to be completely honest ... >_>
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Logic about it is simple, gamble your 1 freebie for a 1/3 chance of getting 3 freebies.

The mole has no reason to give a shit either way, anyone but the mole, is probably gonna go the gamble because 1 freebie is basically useless whereas 3 is a damn load of help.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:31 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Spoiler:
Mind you someone i know noticed something, the host tapped the box with the exact number of cards he was holding at one point and this guy basically now believes she is the Mole because of it, i simply think he did it each time they just didn't show it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 36, JasonWazza wrote:
Spoiler:
Mind you someone i know noticed something, the host tapped the box with the exact number of cards he was holding at one point and this guy basically now believes she is the Mole because of it, i simply think he did it each time they just didn't show it.
I also had an inkling there was something he was doing each time that the contestant could pick up on. Maybe I only suspected this because I thought pure luck was silly. =P
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I could see it being pure luck, especially given it makes sense that you triple your Freebies with a 1/3 chance.

Mind you they showed it so he only made the motion obvious once, and it could have been nothing in my opinion.
mastermind
mastermind
Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by mastermind »

Sorry if I'm just repeating stuff, just watched the first 3 episodes....

Spoiler:
My first instinct leads me to think that Erin is the mole from watching the money bag challenge when she keeps tying her shoes (at least I think that was her?). Usually when the mole is sabotaging a timed challenge, they stall for time but in a subtle way which is what she did. Or she just has really bad shoe laces :P

I'm pretty positive the mole was on the Builders team since it seems like the puzzle was built were if just one piece is misplaced, the whole challenge is lost. So it would be easy for the mole to sabotage that if it were true. Can't remember though if Erin was on that team, but I'd rule out the four that were on the other team....

As for hidden clues, Hillal winks at you when his profile is shown in the intro, and winking can mean he's keeping a secret. Maybe he's hiding something :wink:

Anywho, I've watched all the US, UK, Aus series and correctly identified the mole a whopping total of 0 times, so I'm sure my streak's going to continue with this one :)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Faraday »

bleep bloop where is the new ep!
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 40, Faraday wrote:bleep bloop where is the new ep!
qft :(
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Blackberry »

When I find it - I'll post it =[.

*has been searching for it periodically the past couple hours* :-X.... lol
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Faraday »

wheee finally?

http://www.putlocker.com/file/D6E4D6247D01432C hope this is legit!
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Blackberry »

Yay! Ill check it out when I get off work!

I did read online that it only aired to a portion of Aussie on 7/31. Which explains the delay. The other portion doesn't get it aired till next week. Don't know if that means they'll go a week without a new episode.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Gammagooey »

just finished episode 8 (9 might have been in there too, it was an hour and a half long)

my guess at the mole is aisha, when she was considering swapping bags with the person who had Katherine (the farthest distance away) you can hear her almost say that she thinks that Katherine is further away and then stop herself and just have whoever had the bag ultimately make the decision. plus if i remember correctly she got pretty close to mozzie who immediately got sent home earlier in the game. Second suspect would be Halal I guess but it's not really anything solid behind it. Erin I keep forgetting about so she'd be third I guess.
mastermind
mastermind
Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by mastermind »

From what I've read, they're now combining/airing one episode a week due to bad ratings. Hopefully they won't cancel it :(
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:23 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Watching the current episode on TV, this will contain info from that episode (They played paintball for a part of it).

Shaun isn't the mole in my mind, and neither is Aisha.

Shaun isn't because he deleted the message on the phone in the smoke signal challenge, i don't think the real Mole would seriously risk that much suspicion.

Aisha i don't think is the Mole because of the unknown question she got in the Freebie or envelope challenge
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Blackberry »

If you all would like, I would be down to host a "Mini Mole" in MISH MASH (6-8 players).

Return to “General Discussion”