Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I mean in the context of physical activities.

uPick = huge time setting up pretty unique
Drunk mafia = time needed to get drunk unique.

I mean really would you have been ok with separating out great idea vs greater idea, since that's essentially what you did? I'm not going to argue further, but the way the troll game was presented was precisely like a greatest idea game. The only differences between these games is discarding another card.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Faraday »

Sure, originally we had Greater as a possible role too but then decided to use the uPick since Greater actually wasn't as often/wasn't as memorable.

I feel it was setup similarly but to us it seemed memorable enough to stand up. *shrug*
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 3147, Faraday wrote:I mean, I'm fully aware I'm biased b/c obviously I was involved at the creation, but it's not like it's some zany unexpected imposibility shock twist. It seems a reasonably obvious choice for a mafia role.
Being in the set-up once, yes, it's a shoo-in. Being in the set-up twice, not so much.

The Greatest Idea Mafia wiki page even describes the Pikachu business as being an instance of the same "Greatest" phenomenon (i.e., rather than a categorically distinct Greaterest Mafia).

I could have seen Greater + Greatest, but two variants of Greatest is a little bastard IMO, especially when one of them gets flavor to confirm association with Greatest stuff.

YMMV, 's cool.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Fate »

yeah I think the thing that made the least sense to me was teh Zdenekn lynch.....

between Reck's conftown read of it and AP's "LOL UR GONNA REGRET THAT GRIMM TOWN READ" as he was going down that I pointed out.... I just feel like he shouldve never been questioned
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I personally had Zdenek as town because of his interactions with BOTH Beet and Amrun. You'd have to conjure up something wicked for those not to be genuine
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3130, Faraday wrote:Matt did enough to win, he towned pretty hard on Day 1 and managed to stay out of the limelight from then on.
He 'towned' D1 with a GOVERNOR CLAIM?

I don't get that at all. The "SHOES ON THE TABLE" thing was weird, yes, but governor is not remotely an obvtown role, so I fail to see how he skirted through to the end unphased.

I dislike that he was able to just lurk his way through the game and constantly get prodded or prod dodge and nothing was done about it.

Still sore over CES in this game; he killed off two town players... two town players that had to be confident were scum TWICE in order to kill them. Fate or I being alive longer completely changes the course of the game, but yeah, it's pretty easy to lambaste people when you're dead and hindsight's always 20/20.

That being said, the fake counterclaim from Triforce, the shots from CES, the motherfucking why-the-fuck-did-this-ever-happen-holy-shit-Zdenek lynch... town made a billion stupid plays this game and basically said, "Here scum, take the free win," so what are ya gonna do about it in the end?

CDB/Fate QT was epic.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh also my D1 case on Frequency was actually right and the foaming at the mouth that happened for it was ridiculous
green shirt thursdays
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3156, xRECKONERx wrote:oh also my D1 case on Frequency was actually right and the foaming at the mouth that happened for it was ridiculous
I gots your back
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh also here's the me/Fate neighborhood from D2: http://quicktopic.com/50/H/EaFHHJtwaGxAU
green shirt thursdays
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 3154, ActionDan wrote:I personally had Zdenek as town because of his interactions with BOTH Beet and Amrun. You'd have to conjure up something wicked for those not to be genuine
I thought some KK interactions were legit, but the Amrun ones happened D2, when Amrun wasn't under much scrutiny at all. I could totally do that as scum.

Zdenek I stopped bothering with thinking about too hard after Triforce posted the wagon from D2.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 3155, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3130, Faraday wrote:Matt did enough to win, he towned pretty hard on Day 1 and managed to stay out of the limelight from then on.
He 'towned' D1 with a GOVERNOR CLAIM?

I don't get that at all. The "SHOES ON THE TABLE" thing was weird, yes, but governor is not remotely an obvtown role, so I fail to see how he skirted through to the end unphased.
It was all flavor-based, see above.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

In post 3155, xRECKONERx wrote:He 'towned' D1 with a GOVERNOR CLAIM?
Was referring to his play. YMMV but he looked town day 1, I think?
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Faraday »

Well at the very least I remember thinking "Matt's started very strong", which I guess is the same thing as a mod.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

I kind of regret not using Great Idea, Greater Idea, Greatest Idea, and Greaterest Idea as the four Mafia Mafia, actually. Sure, it'd have been impossible to design roles for them all, but at least I'd have amused myself.

And yeah, I think Matt's actual play looked pretty town on D1, before he dropped off in activity.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

The Mafia Mafia

Amrun:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Amrun.

You are
Greatest Idea Mafia
, {
Mafia
/
Town
}
Lover
OR
Hirsute
{
Werewolf
/
Townie
} OR
Tentacled
{
Goon
/
Werewolf
}, aligned with the
Mafia Mafia

You can't believe it. They're getting distracted. Why aren't they playing Mafia right now instead of wasting their time? Eating? Sleeping? Board games? Leaving the house? Unacceptable. There's a reason you're the greatest idea. If they're not playing mafia or some variant of it, then you'll just make sure they don't have the ability to do anything--by killing them all!

You have the following abilities:
  • Non-Stop Mafia (Mafia)
    - You may talk to your fellow Mafia Mafia, MattP (Greaterest Idea Mafia), AngryPidgeon/Maestro (Drunken Mafia), and Frequency (the Balto Meet uPick), in this QT at all times.
  • Mafia Mafia Kill
    - Each night, you may select one member of your faction to kill a player. That player will die if nothing interferes with your action.
  • Safeclaims
    - You know that the following concepts are not in the game: Soulless CES,
    The Hole, Trollie Taking People the Wrong Way, Crab Soup, Starfall's Various Owners, Fate's Contribution to the Package, CDB Reading
    Fifty Shades of Grey
    , The Creeps Who Chased DGB and Grimmjow and The MTGS Cube. Sample VT PMs for these concepts are below. Additionally, at any point, you may send in the name of a concept and a role, and we will write a flavoured role PM for it.
  • Literally the greatest idea!
    - You begin the game with three cards:
    Hirsute Goon
    (investigates as a werewolf to seers),
    Tentacled Townie
    (investigates as an alien to conspiracy theorists) and
    Werewolf Lover
    (dies if any other lover in the set-up dies). When you confirm your role, you must select one of these to be your alignment and one to be your role. Whichever card you do not pick will be publicly discarded at the start of D1, although its source will not be revealed. Note that you will remain aligned with the Mafia Mafia no matter which alignment you choose, and that your true alignment will still be revealed upon your death. (For example, you may flip as "
    Amrun
    , a
    Tentacled
    Werewolf
    aligned with the
    Mafia Mafia
    .") You are unaware of any other in-game effects of choosing a specific alignment. If you do not confirm within forty-eight hours of the game's start, cards will be randomly chosen for you.
Win Condition:
You win when the Mafia Mafia comprise more than 50% of the votes in the game and nothing can prevent this from changing.
MattP:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, MattP.

You are
Greaterest Idea Mafia
, 1-shot Pikachu-Maker and 1-shot Day One Self-Governor, aligned with the
Mafia Mafia

You can't believe it. They're getting distracted. Why aren't they playing Mafia right now instead of wasting their time? Eating? Sleeping? Board games? Leaving the house? Unacceptable. There's a reason you're the great(er)est idea. You had your heart set on trolling everyone at the meet with your crazy rules and hidden roles, but you were postponed until the very last minute. Well, if they're not playing mafia or some variant of it, then you'll just make sure they don't have the ability to do anything--by killing them all!

• Non-Stop Mafia (Mafia)
    - You may talk to your fellow Mafia Mafia, Amrun (Greatest Idea Mafia), Maestro/AngryPidgeon (Drunken Mafia), and Frequency (the Balto Meet uPick), in this QT at all times.
  • Mafia Mafia Kill
    - Each night, you may select one member of your faction to kill a player. That player will die if nothing interferes with your action.
  • Safeclaims
    The Hole, Trollie Taking People the Wrong Way, Crab Soup, Starfall's Various Owners, Fate's Contribution to the Package, CDB Reading
    Fifty Shades of Grey
    , The Creeps Who Chased DGB and Grimmjow and The MTGS Cube. Sample VT PMs for these concepts are below. Additionally, at any point, you may send in the name of a concept and a role, and we will write a flavoured role PM for it.
  • ARE YOU THE PIKACHU?
    - One night during the game, you may make someone the Pikachu. The following morning, that player will be sent a PM with this picture.
  • Shoes on the table
    - At any point during D1, you may post a picture of footwear on a table and bold the phrase, "
    SHOES ON THE TABLE, MOTHERFUCKER
    ". Both the picture and phrase must be clearly visible (posted on-site, with no hidden text, etc.), and in the same post. The mod will then announce that you are lynchproof for that day phase. Should your wagon reach a majority of votes, nothing will happen and the day will continue. This will not work after Day 1.
Win Condition:
You win when the Mafia Mafia comprise more than 50% of the votes in the game and nothing can prevent this from changing.
Beethoven:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, AngryPidgeon/Maestro.

You are
Drunken Mafia
, 1-shot Roleblocker, aligned with the
Mafia Mafia

You can't believe it. They're getting distracted. Why aren't they playing Mafia right now instead of wasting their time? Eating? Sleeping? Board games? Leaving the house? Unacceptable. If they're not playing mafia or some variant of it, then you'll just make sure they don't have the ability to do anything--by killing them all! Well, if they're not too wasted to notice. Drunken Mafia? More like "Automatic Scum Win" Mafia.

• Non-Stop Mafia (Mafia)
    - You may talk to your fellow Mafia Mafia, Amrun (Greatest Idea Mafia), MattP (Greaterest Idea Mafia), and Frequency (the Balto Meet uPick), in this QT at all times.
  • Mafia Mafia Kill
  • Safeclaims
    Fifty Shades of Grey
  • Binge-drinking
    - One night during the game, you may give a player a shot. And another. And another. If nothing interferes with this ability, that player will be unable to take any action that night.
Win Condition:
Frequency/Kublai Khan:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Frequency.

You are
the Balto Meet uPick
, 1-shot Vanilla Cop, aligned with the
Mafia Mafia

You can't believe it. They're getting distracted. Why aren't they playing Mafia right now instead of wasting their time? Eating? Sleeping? Board games? Leaving the house? Unacceptable. This is no way to treat you after you let them be anything they could possibly imagine. If they're not playing mafia or some variant of it, then you'll just make sure they don't have the ability to do anything--by killing them all! Now it's time for some role madness!

• Non-Stop Mafia (Mafia)
    - You may talk to your fellow Mafia Mafia, Amrun (Greatest Idea Mafia), MattP (Greaterest Idea Mafia), and Frequency (the Balto Meet uPick), in this QT at all times.
  • Mafia Mafia Kill
  • Safeclaims
    Fifty Shades of Grey
  • I pick, you pick, we all pick for uPicks
    - VTs? Who needs them? You can have a perfectly balanced game with mason-doctors, census-takers, watchers, vigilantes, and cops. Once during the game, you may PM me the name of a player you wish to investigate. Your results will be in the form "Vanilla Townie", "Not a Vanilla Townie" or "No result."
Win Condition:
Spoiler: Fakeclaims
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, PLAYER.

You are
Soulless CES
, Vanilla Townie, aligned with
Balto Meet

Yarr. Lynch scum, you evil, soulless person. We'd say more, but this flavour would be too out of character if it had more words.

• Nothing! Just your voice and your vote.
Win Condition:
You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated and at least one person who shares your win condition is still alive.

You are
The Hole
Balto Meet

There's something about you that makes you uniquely horrifying. Is it the darkness? The smell of piss? The serial killer hiding in the corner? The eldritch abomination that slumbers in your depths, waiting to be summoned and rain destruction upon the world? Maybe it's a combination of all three. Of course, anyone who takes a piss in the middle of a basement deserves what he gets.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated and at least one person who shares your win condition is still alive.

You are
The MTGS Cube
Balto Meet

We're not quite sure how you're played, but we're pretty sure it involves spending an obscene amount of money. Also, there's definitely a card in the deck that allows you to flush your opponent's cards down the toilet!

Win Condition:

You are
Fate's Contribution to the Package
Balto Meet

Rage personified, an ocean of meaning expressed in a single page, a footprint of a mysterious man... What did Fate leave in the package? What does it mean? Well, actually, he just kind of ripped the paper up with a pen. Um, pretty Fate-like, actually!

Win Condition:

You are
CDB reading 50 shades of Grey
Balto Meet

"Does this mean you're going to make love to me tonight, Christian?" Holy shit. Did I just say that? His mouth drops open slightly, but he recovers quickly.
"No, Anastasia, it doesn't. Firstly, I don't make love. I fuck--hard."
<--- just read this in CDB's accent to get the idea of what it was like. Kay!

Win Condition:

You are
The Creeps Who Chased DGB and Grimmjow
Balto Meet

Funny how even a trip to the grocery store can go wrong in Baltimore. It's a good thing for DGB and Grimmjow that they managed to scramble back to the car in time before you caught up with them. We're not sure just
why
you were chasing them--maybe you wanted them to share some of their cooking with you?

Win Condition:

You are
Crab Soup!
Balto Meet

Yummy! What's not to like about the crab soup? Oh, right. Absolutely nothing. (Unless you're allergic to shellfish or a vegetarian, I guess.) Aside from being delicious, you're also an excellent excuse to make lame puns about STDs.

Win Condition:

You are
Starfall's Various Owners
Balto Meet

Of course Starfall belongs to House Martell! It's always belonged to...wait. House Baratheon (aka Reck) has it now. Hang on, now CDB/Tyrell has taken over. Now it's back to Faraday. I give up. This is confusing. Do you see why this game lasted six hours?

Win Condition:

You are
Trollie Taking People the Wrong Way
Balto Meet

Now, it's not that you had a bad sense of direction. It's just that sometimes it didn't coincide with where everyone wanted to go. But whether it was travelling on the wrong bus back to the house or looking for a karaoke place in the middle of a road, it was never your fault, of course!

Win Condition:
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 3092, Gammagooey wrote:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I totally forgot you were Scum at one point weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry for being a shitty headbuddy, AP :cry: <3
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Faraday you need to admit the flavor was fucked.

Cause it was super ambiguous even if you were TECHNICALLY correct which you both keep insisting.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

The Town PRs

Cogito Ergo Sum:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Cogito Ergo Sum.

You are
A Plate of Deep-Fried Cookies
, Partial Vigilante, aligned with
Balto Meet

Just when people thought ordinary cookies were delicious and artery-clogging enough, they found out it's possible to improve upon perfection. Still, they should be careful not to eat too many, or you might give them a heart attack. Oh, go on. One more? Dare they risk it?

• That's the way the cookie crumbles!
    - Each night, you may choose to target one player in the game. If nothing interferes with your action, you will feed that player a single deep-fried cookie. A player who consumes two cookies throughout the course of the game will die. Although roles may prevent you from feeding someone a cookie, protective roles cannot save someone who has eaten a second cookie from dying.
Win Condition:
Nuwen:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Nuwen.

You are
A Hermit Card from Shadow Hunters
, 1-shot Kill Cop, aligned with
Balto Meet

Why Green? Because information. Duh. I mean black is POWAH. And white is basically being a pussy who's all defensive, so you might as well gain knowledge. As knowledge is power. But wait. I said black cards are power. But if knowledge is power, does that mean that green is actually power and not information, thus invalidating my first statement? Who cares?

• Tough Lesson
    - One night in the game, you may target the player of your choice. If nothing interferes with your action and the player has performed a kill at any point in the game, then on the next morning, the mods will publicly announce that the player has become hated and requires one fewer vote to lynch for the rest of the game. Please note your role resolves after kills, so someone who performs a kill the night he is investigated will still appear to have committed one.
Win Condition:
Gammagooey:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Gammagooey.

You are
The Guy Who Got Arrested in Front of Matt and Trollie's Building
, 1-shot Commuter, aligned with
Balto Meet

All you did was offer to help those nice people who were moving into that building with all those unlocked apartments full of money and valuables. Instead you got arrested for your troubles. Fuck the police, man. This is what you get for being a good Samaritan.

• Breaking and entering
    - One night during the game, you may choose to do a terrible job of breaking into an apartment and get yourself arrested. This will send you to jail and make all other actions unable to target you. Your commute resolves before all other abilities.
Win Condition:
BBmolla:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, BBmolla.

You are
The Karaoke Dog
, Innocent Karaoke Dog, aligned with
Balto Meet

You seemed pretty stern and skeptical of our group at first, but I think you eventually grew to love us in a way only a dog raised by a person who runs a Karaoke place can. You did bark quite a lot, though. Not very friendly. Anyway, woof woof and find the scum.

• Who let the dogs out?
    - Your barking is so loud that it's impossible to miss you. Once during the game, you may post, "
    Woof, Woof, Woof
    " in the thread. At the next available opportunity, the mods will confirm that you are the Karaoke Dog and are aligned with Balto Meet.
Win Condition:
ActionDan:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, ActionDan.

You are
Blackfaced Asians
, 1-shot Role Copier, aligned with
Balto Meet

Our eyes did not deceive us. Yes, those dancers in the Korean video at the karaoke parlour were actually in blackface. Through your energy, enthusiasm, and outrageous cultural values dissonance, you bring joy and hilarity into the lives of people who aren't too busy finding you horribly offensive.

• Master of disguise
    - You love pretending to be other people, although your skill at this is...um...less than perfect. One night in the game, you may choose a player to study. Should your action be successful and that player have a night action
    that he could still perform that night
    , you will be given a description the following morning of what it does (without distinguishing flavour). On the following night
    only
    , you may also use that action if you choose. Results will be in this form: "You copied the following ability/abilities: _____," or "You were unable to copy an ability." Note that this does not work on factional abilities like kills or abilities that do not require a PM to activate, and that you can only copy roles that the player could have used the night you investigate him (assuming no interference from other roles, and regardless of whether he's lost the ability to perform it on subsequent nights). For example, you cannot copy day actions or limited roles whose shots expired earlier in the game.
Win Condition:
TheTrollie:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, TheTrollie.

You are
The Phone Sex Hotline
, Neighbouriser, aligned with
Balto Meet

"Oh, baby, fuck me. Harder.
Harder.
Oh, you're so big. Tell me how much you want me. Oh god, yeah, right there. Keep going. What's that? Um, okay, I'll stop. I'm...putting on an apron and perming my hair now. And sure, I'll get a frying pan from the kitchen. Wait, now you want me to beat you with it while calling you a terrible son and a disappointment to our family? Um...if you say so."

• Call me, maybe
    - You love helping people connect to each other, even if it's for $3.50 a minute. Each night, you may target two people. If nothing interferes with this action and they are both alive in the morning, they will be informed that they have been given a private quicktopic (which you do not have access to), which will remain open for that day phase only.
Win Condition:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I've admitted to bad setup design before and LEARNED from it. Do the same.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Looks like MattP made up his flavorname. Gj.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

In post 3168, AngryPidgeon wrote:I've admitted to bad setup design before and LEARNED from it. Do the same.
I'm glad for you.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

The setup is fine, I'd admit it if I thought I'd made an error. The fact that BUT THE FLAVOUR IMPLIDED MATT WAS TOWN when it *didn't* isn't a setup error. It's a bad assumption on the part of the players. I'm sorry you disagree, it truly will haunt me for the rest of my days but I'm not afraid to admit if if I've made a mistake :) Glad to see you share similar traits.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not entirely sure what it was that people consider to be the flaw in the flavor. The fact that there was Greaterer and Greaterest? Or whatever? Why couldn't both be in the game?
green shirt thursdays
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

There is no legitimate reason they couldn't have been in the game.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

The Vanilla Townies

Axxle:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Axxle.

You are
Chamber's Face Looking Exactly the Same Upside Down
Balto Meet

Whether it's the beard, dark magic, his former admin powers, or just symmetrical bone structure, apparently chamber's face looks the same either way up. Well, it probably doesn't, and Iecerint was just drunk. But
still

Win Condition:
ChannelDelibird:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, ChannelDelibird.

You are
Jellies from the Baltimore Aquarium
Balto Meet

Everyone who went to see you thought you were really cool, so it doesn't get much better than that. Unless, of course,
we'd
gotten to see you. /notbitter.

Win Condition:
DrippingGoofball:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, DrippingGoofball.

You are
Clybourne Park
Balto Meet

A play! Aren't we very high class? Anyway, you were pretty enjoyable. Emotionally powerful, thought-provoking, and funny, you won a Pulitzer Prize for a reason. It seems like the first act was universally liked by the scummers, while the second was more hit and miss. Still, all good. Let's scumhunt!

Win Condition:
Fate:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Fate.

You are
The times Mina won as scum while sober
Balto Meet

You may have been quicklynched more often than UberNinja faked an Irish Accent. Giggled more frequently than we played Shadow Hunters. But damn it. Remember the good times. The times you got to endgame as scum and won. While having absolutely no alcohol in your bloodstream. Truly a phenomenal feat worthy of being a role in this game. And one of the games was mountainous. Which let you to claim* you were the "best pure scum player there."

*this may or may not have ever been claimed by Mina.

Win Condition:
Grimmjow/Zdenek:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Grimmjow.

You are
That Time We Didn't Go to a Gay Bar
Balto Meet

Remember it? That time we didn't go? Which time? Well, we never went. So technically, this was every single second we were at the meet. Um, don't overthink it. Suffice it to say that we didn't go to a gay bar and that perhaps we should have. But we didn't. Still, just because we didn't go to a gay bar doesn't mean you can't help find the scum.

Win Condition:
Iecerint:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Iecerint.

You are
Reck's Reaction to the Red Wedding
Balto Meet

Shock. Pure, unadulterated shock. Despair. Alcohol. Misery. The need to be told it'll all get better. But mostly shock. Shock and alcohol. Yes. That's basically a summary of Reck's reaction for those at home. No, you don't need to Google spoilers to feel better. Just help make sure this game isn't a massacre too.

Win Condition:
Triforce:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, Triforce.

You are
"Kanyeknowsbest"
Balto Meet

m8 can't believe u thought I was kanye for a second. Yeah, we know. It's not really Kanye--it's Matt/Trollie's friend who they unsuccessfully pretended was Kanye. Still, she was pretty cool, so she's up for helping us now.

Win Condition:
xRECKONERx:
Welcome to the Balto Meet Invitational, xRECKONERx.

You are
Charlie the Sleeping Friend
Balto Meet

Yes, this is Matt and Trollie's friend, Charlie. Who spent like a whole fucking day asleep after staying awake for three days straight. We're just glad he was okay. It takes a very cool person to be open-minded to Internet freaks who roleplay lynching each other. But then again, maybe you were just too sleep-deprived to know what was going on.

Win Condition:
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”