Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 773, Om of the Nom wrote:I don't know what you're trying to prove here. With two scum likely alive and only one unflipped player on the Kid A wagon, regardless of yesiree's alignment there has to be at least one scum on the NTP wagon, and right now you're that person. If we take a look at each person individually, everyone but you, mutely and yesiree are confident townreads of mine, so it's not like it's as out of the blue as you imply. You're really just trying to deflect the attention off you with this post.
then lynch me and the game is lost
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 775, Smudger wrote:
In post 773, Om of the Nom wrote:I don't know what you're trying to prove here. With two scum likely alive and only one unflipped player on the Kid A wagon, regardless of yesiree's alignment there has to be at least one scum on the NTP wagon, and right now you're that person. If we take a look at each person individually, everyone but you, mutely and yesiree are confident townreads of mine, so it's not like it's as out of the blue as you imply. You're really just trying to deflect the attention off you with this post.
then lynch me and the game is lost
okay well lets look at this from my POV with optimal scenarios happening

8 alive (6t 2s) - you (flip town) = 7 people going into night
7 people - mafia nk = 6 people going into day 4 (I'm thinking vig was just one shot)
6 people left and with extreme confidence that Generic, Alabaska, Ald and Kid A are town (and myself, obvs), it just leaves Mutely and yesiree at a point where lynching both of them in succession is a guaranteed win.

so really i am not sure why you think the game would be lost by lynching you.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 3.03
yessiree
( 1 ) Kid A
Generic
( 0 )
Mutleyddmc
( 0 )
Kid A
( 0 )
Alabaska J
( 0 )
Smudger
( 1 ) Om of the Nom
Alduskkel
( 0 )
Om of the Nom
( 0 )

Not voting:
yessiree , Generic , Mutleyddmc , Alabaska J , Alduskkel , Smudger

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-07-30 05:56:50)

Alabaska J will have limited access for a while.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by Smudger »

and would suggest to me that Yessiree is town, based on the play by OM to highlight NTP as scum so early on, and my conviction now, despite his case against me and my OMGUS vote that Om is town. So my thoughts regarding #501 are wrong, it looks very much like the wagon on Kid A was all town. which then by default pushes the FoS at Kid A, again. That does not mean that I should not be considered as scummy based on how you take Oms case on me, although I am not, I am stating the obvious read given by the events surrounding the lynch of NTP and wagon on Kid A followed by the events of last night and the fact that once again the FoS, by association also points at Kid A. is it convenient and a very good long term scum rouse or too good to be true? I for one will go back to the original case made on Kid A that resulted in the wagon that built along side NTPs, has that case been disproved?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 776, Om of the Nom wrote:so really i am not sure why you think the game would be lost by lynching you.
In post 775, Smudger wrote:then lynch me

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Smudger »

One more point OM, how do I actually link the game I am talking about to you in this thread I am a technophobe

is it using the URL BB code?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Smudger »

like this does this work yes it looks like it does in preview.. this is the game, make your own mind up..

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote: Smudger

Pretty much what Om's been saying. I would like to add to it though. For starters, Smudger, for all this talk of NTP's meta being different, you failed to mention that at all on Day 1. So your attempts to bring it up as your retroactive reasoning on Day 3 just look like you're trying to make it look like you weren't bussing. Furthermore:
Smudger wrote:As for scum hunting I am looking, my opening post today D3 was to get people looking for scum by looking at the reasons why each of the NKs was killed and then look at who was riding whose wagon etc, you have come in here and put together a crap case against me for trying to hunt, so most of my effort has been trying to combat your weak subjective case.
Just reads as an excuse to not scumhunt.

@Om: You don't usually post this much text in my experience. Why the change?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:04 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 782, Alduskkel wrote:@Om: You don't usually post this much text in my experience. Why the change?
idk actually, maybe i am just very argumentative today or something. it's not entirely uncommon for me to wall fight though (this is one of the tamer ones).
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Can you link me to a game where you got into a wall fight? Preferably the most recent one available that's not ongoing.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 782, Alduskkel wrote:you failed to mention that at all on Day 1
If you took the time to read the post you will see that I gave a very valid reason why I could not mention the other game prior to now? did you miss that, well of course you did, any reason why you would?

and what breed are you exactly Ryeland, Sulfolk, Dorset or Hebridean?

go back have a read and mind that mint sauce on your way out....

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Was that the only reason you thought NTP was scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Alduskkel »

On a related note, you claim that you were hesitant to choose between NTP and Kid A because both seemed scummy. Why did Kid A seem scummy
on Day 1
specifically?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 784, Alduskkel wrote:Can you link me to a game where you got into a wall fight? Preferably the most recent one available that's not ongoing.
I just realised that basically all my wall fighting games were from last year...
I mean if you still want them I can link some but I'm not sure if it's still entirely relevant.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 786, Alduskkel wrote:Was that the only reason you thought NTP was scum?
no it was not, the case that had been building and actually started by Om had merit but so did the case on Kid A, thus why I was able to say in all confidence that I would go either way with the hammer at that time. What swayed me was in the other game I noticed how more relaxed and focused TIP was but in here as part of the hydra he was not posting the same way the contents of the post did not sit right and he seemed more up tight in his posting, and I went with that feeling at that time. (I Know Om you asked for this and I did not give it to you but I was seething at the time we had our "chat" and was being stubborn) .

As for Kid A it was the posts that I quoted earlier from Yessiree, #526 and # 533 that helped me form suspicions of Kid, but then as I stated on the lead up to the lynch I had to go back and re-read the posts to make up my mind between the two, it was whilst doing this that I noticed the differences in the posts by the TIP part of the Hydra, I then got caught up at work (again I mention this) and could not get back on line as stated and thus why the hammer was so close to DL

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Generic »

Ok, you and om have dominated this part of the game enough.

Om, you are building an awful lot of of something quite small by comparison. There is a case to be answered there but you are beating us all to death with the walls of text.

Smudger you are reacting emotively, misrepresenting your own actions in hindsight and have yet to explain how you seemingly were showing concern for how you look with the choice of vote.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Smudger »

Are you lecturing me Generic, I gave explained myself and added to it, thank you

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Generic »

vote smudger

if that's your best smudger, to throw an attitude remark at me and tell me what I read was the FULL explanation, then you haven't convinced me.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 789, Smudger wrote:
no it was not, the case that had been building and actually started by Om had merit but so did the case on Kid A, thus why I was able to say in all confidence that I would go either way with the hammer at that time. What swayed me was in the other game I noticed how more relaxed and focused TIP was but in here as part of the hydra he was not posting the same way the contents of the post did not sit right and he seemed more up tight in his posting, and I went with that feeling at that time. (I Know Om you asked for this and I did not give it to you but I was seething at the time we had our "chat" and was being stubborn) .

As for Kid A it was the posts that I quoted earlier from Yessiree, #526 and # 533 that helped me form suspicions of Kid, but then as I stated on the lead up to the lynch I had to go back and re-read the posts to make up my mind between the two, it was whilst doing this that I noticed the differences in the posts by the TIP part of the Hydra, I then got caught up at work (again I mention this) and could not get back on line as stated and thus why the hammer was so close to DL

yo dude, #526 and #533 were from day 2. That's after the lynch had gone through on day 1

how did these posts, which didn't even exist on day 1, helped you form suspicions on Kid A?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Kid A »

VOTE: smudger

inb4 mutley
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Kid A »

thats l-1 btw
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:41 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 793, yessiree wrote:
In post 789, Smudger wrote:

yo dude, #526 and #533 were from day 2. That's after the lynch had gone through on day 1

how did these posts, which didn't even exist on day 1, helped you form suspicions on Kid A?

@Smudger, can you answer this? I believe you've made a slip that solidified Om's case on you

Intent to hammer
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Smudger »

Morons Town deserves to lose

VOTE: smudger

Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Kid A »

stop that
Kid A
Kid A