yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:30 am

Post by yessiree »

to me, that is an ampliative argument from you, and that's weak

if you think the case on Smudger was made by a mafia, that's an assumption that you made, treating Om of the Nom as mafia

you can't prove to us that Om is mafia

thus, you are using an assumption to come to a conclusion
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Kid A »

i cant prove anything because this isnt an open setup
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Generic »

I agreed with at least part of the points on smudger kid A, yet you completely left me out of any suspicion.

Im not touting for a vote here, I just am not a fan of selective logic because its making the analysis fit the desired conclusion. I think you make an excellent point about how he is high up a lot of people's lists as town, but I have 4 of you firmly in the town bracket and only you kid A are under enough suspicion to warrant the reasoning for surviving night phases. The night kills no matter which were mafia have been odd, I am trying to get my head around them for some sort of logical conclusion. But with the death of cowbells/TMT night 2 I am left wondering about the night 1 kill.
Did DCL protect the actual target or do we have a mafia team who aren't very good at reading this specific game and are playing it under preconceptions of the ability of certain players.

Those of you who are veterans to mafiascum, the three dead players, are they carrying strong reps around here?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Smudger »

Complete crap, is all I can say, a manufactured case based on me stalling my Hammer on NTP. Lets make this very clear, at the time I made it very clear that I had suspicions for both NTP and Kid, they were both close to lynch so I could have gone either way. Then as I have stated I looked at the TIP part of the Hydra and compared it with the other game I.have mentioned, alarm bells rang which convinced me to focus on NTP. I asked for a consensus of opinion for 2 reasons, one knowing that the votes were split and 2. To see who may jump to NTPs defence or vice versa with KidA no one did which in my mind meant that, should NTP flip scum thdn the Kid A wagon woukd possibly have the majority of scum.on,, so aftrr giving fair warning and considering the fake claim I thammered.

The case against me is manufactured and subjective and completely wrong.
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 726, Alduskkel wrote:TMT kill seems more like a pro-town kill (i.e. vigilante) than an anti-town kill. Why would the Mafia or a hypothetical SK want to take out a lurking lurker who lurks?
Because I'm the best

bah.
i-i
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 3.02
yessiree
( 1 ) Kid A
Generic
( 0 )
Mutleyddmc
( 0 )
Kid A
( 0 )
Alabaska J
( 0 )
Smudger
( 0 )
Alduskkel
( 0 )
Om of the Nom
( 0 )

Not voting:
yessiree , Generic , Mutleyddmc , Alabaska J , Smudger , Alduskkel , Om of the Nom

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-07-30 05:56:50)

Alabaska J will have limited access for a while.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 754, Smudger wrote:Complete crap, is all I can say, a manufactured case based on me stalling my Hammer on NTP. Lets make this very clear, at the time I made it very clear that I had suspicions for both NTP and Kid, they were both close to lynch so I could have gone either way. Then as I have stated I looked at the TIP part of the Hydra and compared it with the other game I.have mentioned, alarm bells rang which convinced me to focus on NTP. I asked for a consensus of opinion for 2 reasons, one knowing that the votes were split and 2. To see who may jump to NTPs defence or vice versa with KidA no one did which in my mind meant that, should NTP flip scum thdn the Kid A wagon woukd possibly have the majority of scum.on,, so aftrr giving fair warning and considering the fake claim I thammered.

apologies for that post it is terrible, did it on my phone when tired, but I think you get the gist of it

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 744, Kid A wrote:fun facts: p much everyone who isnt me townreads om the nom
fun facts (2): om the nom isnt dead despite being townread by everyone except me
fun facts (3): the only reason to keep this person alive is if they think i will be able to push a lynch on them OR if they townread the mafia
fun facts (4): om of the nom isnt outing many reads so the latter is shit
fun facts (5): what are the chances of me pushing a lynch im lazy as fuck
fun facts (6): om the nom is mafia with yessiree
Okay well it's not like I'm the only person who is quite universally read as town. Come back to me when you are not altering things to fit your case :)
Smudger wrote:Complete crap, is all I can say, a manufactured case based on me stalling my Hammer on NTP. Lets make this very clear, at the time I made it very clear that I had suspicions for both NTP and Kid, they were both close to lynch so I could have gone either way. Then as I have stated I looked at the TIP part of the Hydra and compared it with the other game I.have mentioned, alarm bells rang which convinced me to focus on NTP. I asked for a consensus of opinion for 2 reasons, one knowing that the votes were split and 2. To see who may jump to NTPs defence or vice versa with KidA no one did which in my mind meant that, should NTP flip scum thdn the Kid A wagon woukd possibly have the majority of scum.on,, so aftrr giving fair warning and considering the fake claim I thammered.

This explains nothing. You basically stalled the vote because the votes were split and also you claim that it was for reactionary purposes yet I am not seeing anything that you gained from it (if you did follow it up and I missed it then feel free to quote what you said). You're just making excuses.
That last sentence at the bottom looks extremely tacked on and is quite buzzword oriented.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Smudger »

Om, your allegations are baseless, your last statement and other statements are actually quite hollow, and you are now criticizing me for use of words and grammar, really?

So your case surrounding me is the fact that I state the obvious concerning a slip made by the Mod, I hammered NTP and I use buzzwords?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 759, Smudger wrote:Om, your allegations are baseless, your last statement and other statements are actually quite hollow, and you are now criticizing me for use of words and grammar, really?

So your case surrounding me is the fact that I state the obvious concerning a slip made by the Mod, I hammered NTP and I use buzzwords?
So you didn't gain any information from stalling the NTP hammer? Okay, that just further proves my point that you weren't doing it for scumhunting purposes.

Please, tell me how they're hollow, because if you aren't able to do that then clearly your defenses are just as hollow as you claim my attacks to be. Also yes thanks again for ignoring context in your defense because it's not like buzzwords are buzzwords for a reason. If you think I am just attacking you for your words then think again, I am not skimming over the top of your post, I am actually reading deeper into it. I'm looking more at the intent of the usage of those words than the usage of the words themselves.

Read through the case again and maybe you'll understand why I am attacking you.

Here, why don't you answer me this? What specifically were the aspects of TIP's play that really caused you to scumread him?
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 760, Om of the Nom wrote:I'm looking more at the intent of the usage of those words than the usage of the words themselves.
then look further as you are obviously blind to my intent as it sits in my mind when I used the words I used, you are tunneling and I honestly have nothing to hide. again your whole case is crap, prove otherwise...

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 760, Om of the Nom wrote:Here, why don't you answer me this? What specifically were the aspects of TIP's play that really caused you to scumread him?
the way he interacted in this thread as opposed to the other game, it was different it was not the same. I sawa difference in his play, I was scum in the other game so I knew he was town , here it is the other way around, believe what you want I have made my statements I stick by them. either vote for me or go find another tree to piss against.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 761, Smudger wrote:again your whole case is crap, prove otherwise...
you have to prove it is before i can prove it isn't...
Smudger wrote:
In post 760, Om of the Nom wrote:Here, why don't you answer me this? What specifically were the aspects of TIP's play that really caused you to scumread him?
the way he interacted in this thread as opposed to the other game, it was different it was not the same. I sawa difference in his play, I was scum in the other game so I knew he was town , here it is the other way around, believe what you want I have made my statements I stick by them. either vote for me or go find another tree to piss against.
this does not explain much at all. what was different about the interactions?

also goddamnit I keep forgetting to vote :P
VOTE: Smudger

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Smudger »

thank you

scum OM

VOTE: Om

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 764, Smudger wrote:thank you

scum OM

VOTE: Om
way to detract from answering my question :)

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by Smudger »

If you want to see the interactions go look for yourself I provided the information on where to find it. off you go there's a good boy..

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 766, Smudger wrote:If you want to see the interactions go look for yourself I provided the information on where to find it. off you go there's a good boy..
So you'd rather let me decide, as someone who you think is scum and therefore likely to alter my response to further my statements instead of posting why it's different so that everyone can judge accordingly?

This is why I'm thinking you aren't looking to scumhunt, instead just looking for a lynch that isn't you. Just in case you didn't understand :)

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by Smudger »

You laid a gauntlet at my feet to prove what you were saying is correct after I had challenged you. you then have the temerity to ask me to help you find something, I dont care for your case it is wrong if you want to waste tie then fine you can waste time chasing after me. As for scum hunting I am looking, my opening post today D3 was to get people looking for scum by looking at the reasons why each of the NKs was killed and then look at who was riding whose wagon etc, you have come in here and put together a crap case against me for trying to hunt, so most of my effort has been trying to combat your weak subjective case. I am suggesting that the Mods slip was such that the first NK announced was the scum NK, thus forgetting about the vig/sk NK, which is highly probably tbh. You rightly point out that I made that post after a similar post, but I had not seen that as I typed then posted, the other posts had been posted in the interim between me reading, then typing and posting, look at the time stamps if you do not believe me

My hammer of NTP was honest but also cautious, I was not looking for a reason not to hammer, I was looking for the right hammer, because I would have hammered either Kid A or NTP, I say as much leading into the hammer, as currently I still hold suspicion for Kid A.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

You claim that my case is horrible but when given the opportunity to potentially nullify one of my points you refuse to accept because you are too busy discrediting my case. You do realise that if you can prove that you had legitimate reasons for the sudden change of opinion on NTP then maybe, just maybe, you might actually be able to show people why my case is baseless? I mean if you are interested in actually scumhunting and trying to convince other people to get me lynched then sure you would be doing this, but you are just out to save yourself now.

Most of your effort in "combating" my case has been discrediting it as much as you can by calling it wrong with baseless reasons. You call my reasons subjective but you are not looking at what I see. I am looking at your actions and trying to find out what you are based on the options that you chose and applying them to your alignment. Stalling in the way you did is not the way I would expect town to stall a hammer. I would expect town to try and further discussion during the stall time but you really did nothing towards that. Before your hammer you never even gave an opinion on NTP's claim either, just saying that it had to happen either way.

You were building up the mod slip to be much more important than it actually was. Maybe the scumteam wrote the actions down in their QT and the mod forgot to check the QT? Maybe the mod just forgot to double-check any PM's he might have seen? It is not. fucking. relevant. You were just attaching fake ideas to it to make it look more appealing.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Smudger »

I have answered you, I am town and I am speaking my mind, your case is baseless and crap, go and read the thread I mention then come back when you are done and you tell me what you think. Because frankly your are now being a hypocrite and lazy, you accuse me of not scum hunting and yet you will not even venture to look where I have said I picked up my feel from. Tell me why you would want me to provide the choice cuts for you from that thread, would that not just leave me open to further inquiry as you would possibly venture that I am not portraying the full facts. No it is better you go and look then it is what you see and what you can judge is the truth or not. then we can discuss it otherwise I am through with this as it is going nowhere fast you will not back down neither will I, I have made my response to you and others can make up their own mind.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I am not going to look at that game when you haven't even fucking said why it is different. If you are trying to convince me that I'm wrong then you should be fucking taking the effort. If I was using meta tells I'd at least go to the effort of explaining what was either similar or different in the games. You are just claiming that it is a 'difference in reactions' which is a fucking blanket statement because obviously you are just pulling reasons out of your ass.

I don't even use meta based on what they post, I use meta based on what I feel from them when they post. I know it sounds dumb but it's what works for me. I don't need the context of a whole game to decide on alignments, at times I even do better with nothing to go on in the middle of day 3. I am giving you an opportunity here to prove your point but you are claiming that I will just shoot it down immediately because really you just have no point to begin with.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Smudger »

Om swearing really helps your case how mature

the lead up to the hammer, one of your observations was that it was scummy, so then by that accoutn FoS should be pointed at RC and Muttley, oh hang on RC is dead...

In post 484, Kid A wrote:we arent lynching anyone until ntp says what type of bomb he is
In post 488, Generic wrote:Deadline actually must have passed looking back at the last post count.

What happens, a no lynch or highest votes gets it?
In post 490, RadiantCowbells wrote:If there ends up being no chance of a Kid A lynch, I will do the hammer onto NTP.
In post 491, Generic wrote:Posting this for the time stamp...
In post 492, Mutleyddmc wrote:Yer so someone needs to hammer
In post 493, Mutleyddmc wrote:OR change vote to kid A and hammer that one
In post 494, Smudger wrote:OK I got caught up at work
In post 495, Smudger wrote:VOTE: NotThePope

look at

who is left alive on the Kid A wagon? what are the odds that all those on the Kid A wagon are/were town? against the odds that all of the scum were on the NTP wagon?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 772, Smudger wrote:the lead up to the hammer, one of your observations was that it was scummy, so then by that accoutn FoS should be pointed at RC and Muttley, oh hang on RC is dead...

In post 484, Kid A wrote:we arent lynching anyone until ntp says what type of bomb he is
In post 488, Generic wrote:Deadline actually must have passed looking back at the last post count.

What happens, a no lynch or highest votes gets it?
In post 490, RadiantCowbells wrote:If there ends up being no chance of a Kid A lynch, I will do the hammer onto NTP.
In post 491, Generic wrote:Posting this for the time stamp...
In post 492, Mutleyddmc wrote:Yer so someone needs to hammer
In post 493, Mutleyddmc wrote:OR change vote to kid A and hammer that one
In post 494, Smudger wrote:OK I got caught up at work
In post 495, Smudger wrote:VOTE: NotThePope

look at

who is left alive on the Kid A wagon? what are the odds that all those on the Kid A wagon are/were town? against the odds that all of the scum were on the NTP wagon?
I don't know what you're trying to prove here. With two scum likely alive and only one unflipped player on the Kid A wagon, regardless of yesiree's alignment there has to be at least one scum on the NTP wagon, and right now you're that person. If we take a look at each person individually, everyone but you, mutely and yesiree are confident townreads of mine, so it's not like it's as out of the blue as you imply. You're really just trying to deflect the attention off you with this post.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 235, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 234, DCLXVI wrote:@Om, why does one of them have to be scum?
Because NTP is definitely scum.
In post 238, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 236, DCLXVI wrote:If NTP is town
DOES NOT COMPUTE
In post 241, Om of the Nom wrote:I literally don't see how NTP could be town, that's just how strongly I feel about it. There's no other way to explain it.
Generic might be scum, but he might not be. I'm quite undecided on him now. I had him as slight scum earlier, then I started feeling town, but now I'm kinda uneasy about the argument between them. They're both resorting to scummy tactics in their argument with each other, but Generic seems to be putting more effort into it. I feel like he cares more about convincing everyone that NTP is scum.
UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”