Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Why the hell was I not neighbourized last night?

Another reasom al is scum. He hasnt wanted anyone else to see your QT so we can show you how he is scum. Hence why he told you not to get the conf tow in Kid A in there.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 6.01
Generic
( 0 )
Mutleyddmc
( 0 )
Alduskkel
( 1 ) Mutleyddmc

Not voting:
Generic , Alduskkel

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-08-09 05:05:31)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

So let me get this straight. Firstly, you are 100% positive that Generic is not scum so you're just going to vote right away.

Secondly, between me and Generic, at least one of us (probably both of us) is town, and therefore we could just post anything from the quicktopic here. So the fact that you weren't neighborized doesn't mean shit. Furthermore, I'm not the damn Neighborizer, Generic is, so blaming me for the actions he takes is preposterous.

Why don't you unvote and take it slow?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Not unvoting, its obvious you are the scum. I know you are not the neighbourizer but yu even said yesterday you told him not to get Kid A in there as you didnt see the point. Even though there was a huge point to it.

You've kept generic alive again due to the fact he is more likely to side with you as you two have been neighbours and have worked on him since.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Except Kid A probably would have voted you without much hesitation.

I never forced Generic to not neighborize anyone. He agreed to it.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Not forcing doesnt mean you didnt convince or play a part. Why would Kid A probably have voted me without hesitation??
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 848, Kid A wrote:VOTE: mutley

only one scum in yes/om and i townread ala and gen
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Even though this whole neighbour thing to me implicates you and I hope generic sees it. IE, the whole you said you were pretty sure om was town and he joined. Then you didnt want to get Kid A a confirmed town in the neighbourhood.

Also who did generic try and neighborize after om?
In post 878, Alduskkel wrote:Quick post to say that I think the point of no lynching is so that yessiree gets another result. If he dies, then we just auto-lynch Om.
First part of the case -

Didnt auto lynch him...... what happened there?
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 931, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 848, Kid A wrote:VOTE: mutley

only one scum in yes/om and i townread ala and gen

doesnt mean things havent changed since then.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't think Kid A ever indicated suspecting me, but he definitely suspected you.

Generic and I were BOTH fairly confident that Om was town. Generic hasn't tried to neighborize anyone since Om.

As for "auto-lynching" Om if yessiree dies -- well, I was hoping for more discussion than what we got. That, and we didn't really gain anything from lynching Om. Note that Om self-hammered, i.e. it was pro-scum for him to get lynched that quickly.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 328, Alduskkel wrote:As awesome as a Generic-Om-Ald town voting bloc would be, I can't bring myself to vote NTP at the moment. Generic's case is too much relational tells and "I hate hydras" and Om's case is too much stretching and gut (which sound like unfortunate medical side effects).

NTP just reads too much like a disorganized hydra rather than scum.

I'll do a bit of meta research later and if I don't like what I see I'll probably vote NTP. (I'll mainly be looking for quality of scumhunting in other games.)

(I'd vote Smudger except that I actually sort of like his recent posts. Ugh.)
In post 363, Alduskkel wrote:
Vote: NotThePope

I am also open to a DCL or Smudger lynch if either ever get any traction.

Kid A is a stupid lynch because the case on him is way too superficial. It doesn't show why he (as scum) is more likely to coy about his NTP vote. RC's case is better than all the people just sheeping the Kid A wagon but it's still stretched.

I'm going with an NTP vote because they seriously aren't scumhunting, unless you call fruitless bantering with Generic and Kid A scumhunting.

Right here in the first quote. You say you think NTP is disorganized hydra rather than scum. However you will go and meta to see if the scumhunting is normally like this.

However 3 of your posts later you come back and vote for not scum hunting. Had you done your meta you would have seen that is the hyrda heads from NTP, they dont do a lot of quality scumhunting on day 1 especially. So why did you come back and vote? meta would have agreed that it was a disorganized hydra. No you voted cos you wanted to be on the wagon for town cred
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Who brought up Om first in the QT?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

So, to clarify, by auto-lynch I did not mean speedlynch. I just meant that Om should be lynched without question, since he was 100% scum. That doesn't mean we don't want about things before doing that.

P-Edit: Actually, the meta I found was that the hydra parts DO scumhunt more as town. I guess I didn't note that -- it wasn't a huge difference, but it was enough. I wouldn't say their scumhunting is "quality" but more effort was shown than in this game.

I will confess that my NTP read was never strong but I got on the wagon because Kid A was definitely town and NTP was at least somewhat scummy.

P-Edit x2: Do you mean, who brought Om up first as someone to be neighborized, or who first mentioned Om at all? Or who first mentioned Om as town?
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Lol TIP scumhunts more as scum not town. Therefore you would have ot voted him.

Go for as town and to neighbourize please
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I was the first one to both call Om town AND to suggest him as a neighbor. However, I did specifically recommend Alabaska over Om during Night 2.

I'll get back to you on the NTP meta thing. I'll see if I can figure out from my browser history what games I was looking at.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Any way you only other vote in the game. Was for smudger. Youve been very wary to vote all game it seems. You were second on that wagon, and you know what they say 2nd on the wagon is usually scum
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Looking at your ISO so many of your posts seem to be trying too hard be town. The slow down guys after the smudger lynch etc. However you actions and the only thing that ever matters is logic. Your actions are all scum scum scum.

What happened to ISOing me and generic. what did you get from it?
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Why did no one get neighborized the day after om?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 846, Generic wrote:We both chose alabaska as 2nd neighbour, and the final choice was om who I had read town on right up until yessiree dropped that bombshell.
"Wary to vote" means very little when half the lynches in this game have been altogether too rapid. (Bub and Om in particular.)

Also, the 2nd on the wagon thing is silly. You can't apply rules like that to Mafia.

"Trying too hard to be town," huh? I'd like to see evidence of that. Telling people to slow down was legitimate advice.

I did iso you and Generic. There's not a lot to get from your iso, but Generic seems town.

No one was neighborized after Om because Om was acting super smug so I got paranoid and suggest there was something weird going on like a scum PGO. (We would lose if town Generic targeted a PGO.)
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Wanna bet that I cant apply that rule. Its true here and it will be true over 50% of the time
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 944, Mutleyddmc wrote:Wanna bet that I cant apply that rule. Its true here and it will be true over 50% of the time
Got the stats to back that up?
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

And no you acted as if you got paranoid. To distance yourself from him to generic.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I acted paranoid because I was paranoid.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Generic »

I figured you might throw out a quick vote mutley, but can you please just unvote so the three of us can discuss this through.

Alduskkel has already had the opportunity to spit ball a bit with me, but now we get the chance to do the same here.
All I ask is that we don't have text wall fights over points and try and keep arguements either concise or comprehensive.

I have a few concerns with both your plays on the look back, do you want me to share my thoughts on you first mutley?

Pedit: discussed it with ald and we both were concerned that one mafia was already in, we couldn't risk another at that stage.

And last night phase I didn't see any value in it, either scum is already in there with me or I'm inviting scum in to try and use any information they can get their hands on to sell me a lie. So we can have the chat out here, I was robbed of one day phase as it is.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Generic »

I tried to send that three times but you two keep posting. :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”