Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am

Post by Generic »

I think vig. An SK has nothing to lose using a kill, a vig would be more hesitant to shoot or could even have limited shots. Cowbells and TMT though? Who killed who?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Alduskkel »

TMT kill seems more like a pro-town kill (i.e. vigilante) than an anti-town kill. Why would the Mafia or a hypothetical SK want to take out a lurking lurker who lurks?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Alduskkel »

RC's death loosely implicates Kid A. That's not enough to convince me that Kid A is scum, though.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Smudger »

I know this maybe taboo but the slip but the Mod with regards to the NKs could actually be of help determining who was the target of whoever? So trying to read into the slip made by the Mod would it be fair to say that the mafia NK was probably RC? if it was RC then the pre-lynch discussion is relevant, as RC points out reads on who he believed are the scum team, one being Bub the others being KidA and NTP. But that said why was Freedom (TMT) NK'd? was it by a town Vig who suspected TMT as scum or is this the other way around, the vig thought RC was scum. That if it was a vig.
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:18 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, it's important not to accidentally out who the Vig is with all this speculation.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:39 am

Post by Generic »

Agreed, you are also touching on wifom with the speculation over the motives.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:43 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I love you all.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 am

Post by N »

Vote Count 3.01
yessiree
( 0 )
Generic
( 0 )
Mutleyddmc
( 0 )
Kid A
( 0 )
Alabaska J
( 0 )
Smudger
( 0 )
Alduskkel
( 0 )
Om of the Nom
( 0 )

Not voting:
yessiree , Generic , Mutleyddmc , Kid A , Alabaska J , Smudger , Alduskkel , Om of the Nom

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-07-30 05:56:50)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

TMT makes sense as a vig kill and not an NK. RC makes sense as a vig kill, but not an NK. I don't understand why scum would kill off RC right after the Bub lynch when RC was still quite lynchable after a Bub-town flip, and at the same time reducing possible lynches from the Kid A wagon D1. But then at the same time I am not able to understand why scum would kill off TMT either, because he is very lurky and not contributing much.

I am thinking maybe scum just wanted to throw us off track by killing TMT. I mean, when you think about it, he didn't really have enough of a presence in this game to really be read either way, and that includes not being read as scum. RC however had a lot of variation in reads between everyone and was probably someone who people's opinions could be swayed on (with more stuff to incriminate, as opposed to little contribution from TMT).
RC as a vig kill makes sense because after Bub, he was the most likely scum pushing the Kid A wagon due to his discrediting the NTP wagon without pushing his own wagon (aka basically what I said for Bub yesterday).

NK analysis aside though, I am quite happy to lynch Smudger today. His hammer on the NTP wagon could have easily come from scum, and his last post about the potential mod slip just looks like a ruse to hide the truth.
Mutely is also a good lynch because of the hammer yesterday.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Smudger »

Om your backside is talking.

concerning my post, it's a fair and honest line of thought as opposed to the verbal garbage you just posted, what exactly are you saying in all that, that has not already been stated, what in all of that is not echoing previous posts?

Your saying that speaking your mind and hammering a lunch are scum tells? Well then most games here would be over pretty quickly if that was the case.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 734, Smudger wrote:concerning my post, it's a fair and honest line of thought as opposed to the verbal garbage you just posted, what exactly are you saying in all that, that has not already been stated, what in all of that is not echoing previous posts?
idk maybe the fact that i am disagreeing with everyone that has posted so far about the nk in that i think tmt was the scum nk and rc was vigged??????

I guess if you're fine to just try and discredit my whole post like that (esp when trying to generalise my reason for voting you (and yes I realised I forgot to vote :P) without paying attention to context) then I guess that's all the more reason for me to think you're scum.

In case you do not understand, I think you were reading too far into the mod slip deliberately in an attempt to distract people from the actual events of the night. Not to mention that your post about that came after Ald's post about RC's death implied Kid A was scum, therefore giving you more incentive to make that post in the attempt to further convince Ald.
You say you're speaking your mind, and cool that's all fine and dandy if it's true, but I don't think it is. I think what you said was manufactured.
Hammering a lynch is not bad in itself, but the fact you did so when you had opportunities to change the lynch looked to me like you were worried about whether to bus or not, and ended up running out of time before you could really make your decision. At which point you just decided to hammer so you could get the towncred for helping the town by securing a lynch before deadline had hit, let alone a scum lynch.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Smudger »

If you care to actually read my post you will see that it is balanced. And on fact follows the line that either NK has similar reasons for both a scum or Vig shot. As for the Hammer I gave enough notice and was sure on my vote as I had a very good fell the TIP part of the Hydra. I could not mention it then but I can now as the game I was in with TIP ended recently. In that game TIP was town, there were differences between the way that TIP played there and the one here. If you want to check its in my wiki. And yes I was scum in that game and it was a win. So forgive me for actively scum hunting and actually hammering one.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 736, Smudger wrote:If you care to actually read my post you will see that it is balanced. And on fact follows the line that either NK has similar reasons for both a scum or Vig shot. As for the Hammer I gave enough notice and was sure on my vote as I had a very good fell the TIP part of the Hydra. I could not mention it then but I can now as the game I was in with TIP ended recently. In that game TIP was town, there were differences between the way that TIP played there and the one here. If you want to check its in my wiki. And yes I was scum in that game and it was a win. So forgive me for actively scum hunting and actually hammering one.
No it wasn't. It was just a bunch of waffles and only a couple decent reasons in there. Most of what you said appeared to be based on nothing and there was no conclusion drawn in the end. It's just useless words designed to look like content. You pointed out no similar reasons for an NK on either of them, and the only similar reason you had for them both potentially being a vig shot was that the vig thought they might be scum (which is completely baseless and not backed up with reasons).

Why don't we take a look at the progression of your NTP scum read at the end of the day then, shall we?

Spoiler: Relevant posts (if you think any of the posts between the first and the last that I didn't quote are essential, then feel free to challenge)
In post 377, Smudger wrote:
In post 367, NotThePope wrote:We found scum, we're just waiting until people realize this and start voting.
unfortunately I do not agree with the "both" of you and this persistence is somewhat irritating to the point of making me take another look at the gibberish I find in many of your posts. maybe people are right about your scummy interaction?
In post 380, Smudger wrote:
In post 379, Generic wrote:With the deadlock being unlikely to change without the remaining three people not voting for either kid A or NTP can those three assess the cases against both and see if either wagon appeals.

I don't know how the site handles a deadlock at deadline.
In post 377, Smudger wrote:
In post 367, NotThePope wrote:We found scum, we're just waiting until people realize this and start voting.
unfortunately I do not agree with the "both" of you and this persistence is somewhat irritating to the point of making me take another look at the gibberish I find in many of your posts. maybe people are right about your scummy interaction?
already am reassessing and prone to move my vote TBH
In post 403, Smudger wrote:My weekend and will not be active until Sunday. I see the L-1 and as stated have an intention to vote NTP, but will hold so I can read back
Before I vote and who for

Welcome Mutley
In post 439, Smudger wrote:
In post 420, DCLXVI wrote:There is nothing wrong with NTP witholding a claim until absolutely necessary. In fact, I find it rather towny, given how close he is to being lynched I would think scum NTP would rather appease town then attempt to piss them off.
I disagree, the closer to DL the more likely it is to cause confusion and provide a no lynch or mislynch, you need to claim early so it can be discussed.

I have read again, I will vote NTP. Therefore I intend to Hammer.
In post 475, Smudger wrote:I can hammer now or if you want listen to the case against Kid.
In post 476, Smudger wrote:OK have just finished reading and my what a lot to take in. So there seems to be a division on whether to lynch NTP or not dependent on the authenticity of the claim, and regardless of that the general consensus seems to be that either way it has to happen. the the Kid A lynch has come back into prominence in some peoples minds, I still do not feel comfortable with that at this time. I also see that Bub has raised questions through his defense of NTP. One question who is "666" or did I miss something.
In post 463, Alabaska J wrote:i must say, i am a little nervous that two of my larger scumreads (666 & bub) are defending NTP this late into the day...
Let me know please if this hammer drops or not?
In post 478, Smudger wrote:ah I see. But in general the feeling is NTP? or is there a shift to Kid?
In post 480, Smudger wrote:The reason I am asking is that I will, in all probability not be here near to DL, as my timezone and RL will preclude me. I would like to vote NTP but he is L-1, if there is further discussion to come then I do not want to hammer for obvious reasons. But if I place my vote on Kid, which is not something I would like to do as I am not fully convinced TBH, then we have 2 players at L-1. I will come back in about 5 hours and see what has happened.
In post 495, Smudger wrote:VOTE: NotThePope

As you can see here, your whole idea to reread NTP was sparked from irritation in the tactics of NTP. This idea was furthered by the mob mentality of NTP being scum. These are very lackluster reasons to potentially change a read on someone because there is little thought in actually analysing the posts before making the decision to reread.
After that you are under the pretense of rereading NTP while waffling on the vote despite claims of you wanting to vote NTP. This is where the idea of indecision comes from, in that you are unsure of whether or not you are really going to follow through with what you are saying.
Then comes a few more posts with the intention to vote NTP but not delivering on those intentions.
Once you looked at the claim you decided that NTP had to be lynched regardless of the claim's authenticity. This is really beginning to show that you just want the lynch already. This is where the newb-scum impatience comes from (newb-scum would be more excited than newb-town at the idea of being seen as town among everyone).
Then after that you were asking about the current town consensus. This looks like a final ditch effort to try and save your buddy by trying to find out if a switch to Kid A is really worth it.
Then finally, before the post in which you hammer, you claim that you are wanting to hammer NTP, but then you waffle on it yet again under the pretense of allowing discussion to go a little longer. At the same time you claim that you are not willing to vote Kid A because you weren't very convinced and you were worried that him being at L-1 would be bad (reasons not specified). Here is where you really begin to warm up to the idea of bussing, but it's too late to try any new tactics now so you just solidify your opinion on the matter.

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Generic »

In post 478, Smudger wrote:ah I see. But in general the feeling is NTP? or is there a shift to Kid?

This right here om posted for his smudger case is awful.

Not only was he hesitant on the hammer, which isn't a bad thing, he seems actively keen to get a morsel of something to go the other way. He wants to vote with majority concensus and not on the scummiest option...

Self imge over scum hunting, and looking for a way to go against the eventual lynching of scum.

Can't believe I missed that post, that's awful.
Smudger, your defence of that?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Kid A »

thats because yessiree is a scumfuck

VOTE: yessiree
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Kid A »

oops i didnt see the new page
In post 724, Alduskkel wrote:Confusing. Everyone not on NTP's wagon aside from NTP has flipped town except yessiree. And Smudger is still debatable if he counts as being on the NTP wagon.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:43 am

Post by yessiree »

Let's ignore the case on Smudger atm and continue to tunnel yessiree because that's the pro-town thing to do
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Generic »

yessiree, do you think kid A is mafia?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 am

Post by yessiree »

nope, not anymore
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Kid A »

fun facts: p much everyone who isnt me townreads om the nom
fun facts (2): om the nom isnt dead despite being townread by everyone except me
fun facts (3): the only reason to keep this person alive is if they think i will be able to push a lynch on them OR if they townread the mafia
fun facts (4): om of the nom isnt outing many reads so the latter is shit
fun facts (5): what are the chances of me pushing a lynch im lazy as fuck
fun facts (6): om the nom is mafia with yessiree
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Kid A »

fun facts (7): stop lynching smudger
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 741, yessiree wrote:Let's ignore the case on Smudger atm and continue to tunnel yessiree because that's the pro-town thing to do
also if he likes the case on smudger why isnt he putting his vote on smudger????
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:17 am

Post by yessiree »

quote me where did I say I liked the case on Smudger Kid A

you remind me of Bub when he was trying to defend NTP
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Kid A »

the way you phrased the post i quoted made it sound like voting smudger was pro town
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:24 am

Post by yessiree »

the pro-town thing would be to analyze the case on Smudger but not just blindly vote on it or say LOLSTOPLYNCHINGSMUDGER

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”