Newbie 1368 - Will there ever be a title? (GAME OVER)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Core_H86
Core_H86
Goon
Core_H86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Core_H86 »

well i see the rach thing in 2 ways
rach is at L1 and inactive:
A if she is town she doesn't care and isn't going to add to the game
B her illness is bad enough that even pointing a fos in her direction gives me a guilt trip
and if rach is back to null.. syrana/mothrax?

not to sound cold but that kind of outside information can lead to an unlynchable scum
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 799, enomis wrote:So? That shows her meta as town. You are suppose to find her meta as scum.
It's right here, under your nose. The fact that her play here is different from her play as town should already tell you something. And yes, 181 was played under the same difficult circumstances for RachMarie, I heared them all.

Let me ask you this: do you think the case on RachMarie I (we) am (are) presenting is scummy?
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:09 am

Post by enomis »

On page 28, you had Syr as scum and yet you vote Rach? I understand you wanting to get something out of Rach. But you are still having your vote on her although she's on L1? There are 5 more pages though to this page.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:09 am

Post by homertve »

In post 222, Syryana wrote:Also, Grim is very good at appearing reasonable and logical as either alignment.
In post 302, Grimgroove wrote:I would like to point out Syryana's own scumslip in post 222, where he claims that I'm able to appear reasonable as either alignment. Given he only saw me as confscum, it's as if he's implying I'm conftown here in this phrase. Only scum would know I'm town but not treat me as such.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:12 am

Post by enomis »

In post 801, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 799, enomis wrote:So? That shows her meta as town. You are suppose to find her meta as scum.
It's right here, under your nose. The fact that her play here is different from her play as town should already tell you something. And yes, 181 was played under the same difficult circumstances for RachMarie, I heared them all.

Let me ask you this: do you think the case on RachMarie I (we) am (are) presenting is scummy?
You are like ignoring her meta as scum? She plays actively as scum. She plays actively as town. WTF? You are like using evidence to fit your reads.

Lynching Lurkers is anti-town. Scummy would have to depend on case by case basis. Why are you trying to use WE? Are you trying to tell me since there is 3 or 4 of you making the same case, and there are only 2 scums, therefore your case can't be scummy because 3or 4 person is making it?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 am

Post by enomis »

In post 800, Core_H86 wrote:well i see the rach thing in 2 ways
B her illness is bad enough that even pointing a fos in her direction gives me a guilt trip

not to sound cold but that kind of outside information can lead to an unlynchable scum
Have a better read on day 2. She would have no excuses left.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 802, enomis wrote:On page 28, you had Syr as scum and yet you vote Rach? I understand you wanting to get something out of Rach. But you are still having your vote on her although she's on L1? There are 5 more pages though to this page.
Yes, becuase Syryana actually responds to cases and arguments. As before, at times when i consider him scummy,h e comes up with a defense that I find convincing enough, or at least more convincing that what other people present as a defense or case.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 805, enomis wrote:
In post 800, Core_H86 wrote:well i see the rach thing in 2 ways

Have a better read on day 2. She would have no excuses left.
Again: this IS Day 2.

What DID you actually read in this game? It's even in the topic-title.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:16 am

Post by enomis »

@homer: I don't get it.

Syr saying Grim is very good at appearing reasonable as either alignment. Which means he is saying reasonable argument may not be used as a point to earn him town cred. How is this a scumslip? Mind Explaining?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 am

Post by enomis »

I mean day 3. What i meant was a day after today. It was obv. Lynching her now(a random lynch), would lead us to LYLO if she is town. This isn't a good situation.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:18 am

Post by enomis »

See in the end state, Grim, your argument is Rach is not responding to your case because she is LURKING. So your case is she is LURKING. You are giving Towncred to Syr for not Lurking.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 804, enomis wrote:You are like ignoring her meta as scum? She plays actively as scum. She plays actively as town. WTF? You are like using evidence to fit your reads.
I generally don't use meta. It's you who decided to bring up other games you are in with her, and I felt I was in a position to counter that argument with an example of my own experience. I have no scum-meta on her, I have town-meta on her and it's not the same as here. If you don't want to bother reading this entire thread, I don't see why you expect me to read through entire games with RachMarie as scum in order to get her scum-meta. Fitting what with what now?
Lynching Lurkers is anti-town. Scummy would have to depend on case by case basis. Why are you trying to use WE? Are you trying to tell me since there is 3 or 4 of you making the same case, and there are only 2 scums, therefore your case can't be scummy because 3or 4 person is making it?
1. This is more than simply lynching a lurker, as has beens tated repeatedly.
2. I use "I" because I do want to take some form of personal responsability in this case against her, but I put "we" in brackets because I did not want to give the impression I'm the only one who's been actively trying to make a case against her. Didn't want to sound like a douche. Any other inferences you make were not intended by me, I simply asked you a question.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:27 am

Post by enomis »

In post 811, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 804, enomis wrote:You are like ignoring her meta as scum? She plays actively as scum. She plays actively as town. WTF? You are like using evidence to fit your reads.
I generally don't use meta. It's you who decided to bring up other games you are in with her, and I felt I was in a position to counter that argument with an example of my own experience. I have no scum-meta on her, I have town-meta on her and it's not the same as here. If you don't want to bother reading this entire thread, I don't see why you expect me to read through entire games with RachMarie as scum in order to get her scum-meta. Fitting what with what now?
1. This is more than simply lynching a lurker, as has beens tated repeatedly.
2. I use "I" because I do want to take some form of personal responsability in this case against her, but I put "we" in brackets because I did not want to give the impression I'm the only one who's been actively trying to make a case against her. Didn't want to sound like a douche. Any other inferences you make were not intended by me, I simply asked you a question.
Because you don't counter meta arguments of different alignment. Meta does not work that way especially for activity levels. I have proved to you that she plays actively both as scum and town, Thats why you saying she is not playing actively when she HAD play actively as Town is wrong. This is using evidence to fit the reads because you refuse to consider what i said which is when she is scum, she plays actively as well. So does this mean she is town because she plays actively as scum?

1. You simply refuse to give me other arguments other than lynching a lurker which is all i see.
2. Fine.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 am

Post by enomis »

Rach get yourself here now that you are Fine and well.

And Grim, I read finish from page 26 and i can't see your "OTHER" argument for Rach.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:47 am

Post by enomis »

@Mod: Would like a VC + Deadline.
Could our deadline be extended if you replace Mothrax?

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Syryana »

Wow. Content. And stuff.

Will catch up tomorrow.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by enomis »

Haiz. Grim, why did you stop posting in this thread and post in other threads ytd. I was waiting for your OTHER argument for rach. Or do you don't have one that you can't state one.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by enomis »

Hey people, post please. I think we are very close to the deadline.

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Edosurist »

VC 2.3

Syryana
(1): RachMarie
RachMarie
(2): Grimgroove, Syryana, homertve
Not voting
: enomis, Core_H86, mothrax
In other words, no vote has changed.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

I will probably be replacing mothrax in a little over 2 hours. I'm going to be gone Saturday, so I'll tell the probable applicants to PM Bitmap.

Day 2 ends in
(expired on 2013-07-03 12:45:00)
Last edited by Edosurist on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by enomis »

@Mod: David should be enomis instead in the vote count.

I don't know what you're talking about... :shifty:

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:58 am

Post by Syryana »

Enormis/RachMarie scumteam. Cool.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:25 am

Post by enomis »

In post 820, Syryana wrote:Enormis/RachMarie scumteam. Cool.
What do you think about my Rach argument?

Do you have anything against her besides lurking?

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Syryana »

Your argument was "She's my scumpartner, don't lynch her" right? Yeah, don't like that one.

And yes. She lurkin hard and she scummy. Gud nuff.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:35 am

Post by RachMarie »

uggh this game....

I have not been kidding about being sick, as for why I dont replace out is because there are not many of us ICs so not gonna flake.

Going to do VCA analysis on the D 1 Wagon combined with the wagon on me
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:37 am

Post by enomis »

I told you lurking is null.

And i seem to recall you being able to put a case whenever you lynch people. Could you do that for me for your case against Rach? Because all you have against her is lurking --> which is null because she is sick.

Its legit.

Rach, are you fine now?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”