Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:28 pm

Post by Poirot »

Well, that was tragic.

I checked GC, and he's scum. Let's end this.
Vote GreenCrayons
"I did not decieve you, mon ami. At most, I permitted you to decieve yourself."
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:30 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh, yeah. I'm mafia. Here's a laugh: All this time, as in from the beginning of the game, I was acting under the assumption that Poirot was mafia with me. How's that for a laugh? Honest.

Vote: Poirot
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:39 am

Post by warpdragon »

What the hell?

Vote GC
Thats not going to work.
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
Matjoeman
Matjoeman
Townie
Matjoeman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:10 pm

Post by Matjoeman »

Vote: Green Crayons
victory!
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by Poirot »

But you have to admit, warp, that it's incredibly amusing. :P
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:04 pm

Post by halo freak »

Erm. I am really sorry but i made a bit of a mistake opening the game for Day 4. Both Green Crayons and Matjoeman are Mafia and since there were only 2 more town the mafia should have won at the end of night 4. Sorry about this mistake but at least the day didn't last for very long.

Mafia Win!
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:08 am

Post by Shamrock »

We had FOUR mafia?
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:24 am

Post by BabyJesus »

halo freak wrote:Erm. I am really sorry but i made a bit of a mistake opening the game for Day 4. Both Green Crayons and Matjoeman are Mafia and since there were only 2 more town the mafia should have won at the end of night 4. Sorry about this mistake but at least the day didn't last for very long.

Mafia Win!
UMM., no sorry GC was lynched....
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Matjoeman
Matjoeman
Townie
Matjoeman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:19 am

Post by Matjoeman »

BabyJesus wrote:UMM., no sorry GC was lynched....
I would have just killed Poirot and then won anyway.
Graken
Graken
Townie
Graken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:51 am

Post by Graken »

Halo, that's not the only mistake you made. My role stated that I was only a townie, and that's it. There was never mention of me being a doctor. That ploy at the start of the game was a setup by me to out myself so the mafia would kill me night 1. A doctor not being able to save me was also made up so the doctor would not waste a save on me. I was sacrificing myself for the town.

In Night 1, Halo, PM'd me with:

Oh crap. The idea was that you were a townie until the word doc was mentioned in the thread. When it was i was to tell you that you were a doc. The word doc was mentioned but i forgot to tell you but since it was you who died you wouldn't have been able to stop that death from happening. So i guess you not knowing doesn't really affect the game. Sorry i didn't tell you during the day but the entry at the start of day is correct.

Halo

Also, thanks for being a hypocrite, Adele. You told me not to talk after daeth, and yet the day after you died, you posted. Nice, keep up the hypocracy, looks good on you.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:36 am

Post by Adele »

Heads-up: If you aren't Graken, don't bother reading this post; I'm just ranting at him for sucking so much.

Graken:
"Bah, go town" is standard fare. It didn't relate to the game in play. If it upset the mod, then I'm sorry (though he didn't PM me) but unless the "bah, go town" post is explicitly forbidden, it's cool. It's a convention that follows the spirit of the rules.

Posting game-relevant stuff, however, is uncool. Very, very uncool. You broke the letter of the rules, the spirit of the rules, and all conventions about friendly play.

And lying is also uncool. Halo has every right to give you a role that changes mid-play. The fact that he didn't let you know straight away, as he'd planned? It reflects
marginally
badly on him, but is irrelevant to you. Why join the game if you're only interested in being cannon-fodder? What if you'd not been nightkilled? You'd have likely been lynched the next day, effectively giving the scum an extra kill.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Adele »

GG, btw

If anyone was curious, my PM didn't name me "mason", but "cleaner"; I cleaned armlx's house at night and could talk to him then, but he wasn't confirmed pro-town. So when he claimed mason, I was worried. Did he have another mason (or masons) who
could
confirm him, or was it just me? Had he been told that he wasn't confirmed to me (I don't think I ever mentioned it in a PM).
I was trying to communicate this information in such a way that armlx'd get it and no-one else would. :oops: Didn't quite succeed. I'm pretty sure Matjoeman figured it out; did you too, Poirot? You said at the time you thought you knew what I was asking...

And I felt so dumb for reading and rereading the end of Day 1 so much before I realised what BJ's role was. Heh.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:36 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Green Crayons wrote:Here's a laugh: All this time, as in from the beginning of the game, I was acting under the assumption that Poirot was mafia with me. How's that for a laugh? Honest.
This was true, for the record.

Needless to say, I wasn't lying when I said I hadn't been paying the upmost attention to this game. :?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:39 am

Post by Shamrock »

I just don't see what was so powerful about the town to warrant 4 mafia. It's not like we had multiple cops.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by Poirot »

*sigh*

BJ, if we had just lynched GC like I had wanted, we wouldn't be in this situation.

And why did we have four mafia, with only a cop and a gunsmith?!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:30 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Falcone "found" a gun, could have become mafia or viligante night one. He became scum.

Dodgy said that scum would have severe repercussions if he died, but nothing really happened, so I think that was just rubbish. Curious, though, as to why he said it.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by armlx »

Yeah, set ups with 4 mafia (whether actually 4 or just potentially) are automatically broken unless you make the game so over powered its not funny. The best way to power up a mafia is to add abilities ie. RB or an extra kill (one shot tho). Beyond that it was a good game though (3 basically auto confirmed townies helped a little).

Note: 4 non town != 4 mafia.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:43 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza