NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Bacde »

^^town town town town town town town town town town town

town town town

town
town

town
townt
won

wtojwnt
wotn
wowtn

or serial killer w/ 2 shot-BP
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Bacde »

newpage fail
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Bacde »

actually, considering that he has no real scumreads, he is probably an SK
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

I do have a real scum read. Haylen.

I've never been SK so I would ruin it like this
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero yells at Mollie

Spoiler:
In post 1210, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Bacde help me lynch Cephrir and I'll help you lynch Nacho tomorrow.
??????????????

but Nacho has more support so why try to go against the grain if you want to lynch Nacho the next day?

In post 1221, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1217, Nero Cain wrote:So we have Mollie call me a SK.

I ask why I read as SK.

Nacho attacks me for asking Mollie why.

Thor says that I'm justified in asking Mollie.

Thor defends Nacho.

Am I reading this right?
I did not call you an SK you dummy. I said you read as indie.

I will break this down for you in a way maybe you can understand;
not all indies are SKs
. <------ do you think you can grasp this very basic concept? I had you as town on my spreadsheet so even though I thought you were indie, I didn't think you were necessarily a threat to town.

there is also another reason I had indies on the brain. I have just completed a micro where the co- gm of
this
game modded and guess what I was - a town compatible indie who met their wc n1. in a game this size I would expect there to be an indie or 2 and since the roles are more creative on this site. and what nacho says is true, I special hunt, indie hunt, scum hunt as well as town hunt. it is just the way I play. if get lazy and don't do it, ask seanalderina what happens they wind up getting lynched that's what.
On this site. in this setup. There is only an SK. Every other site is irrelevant. You called me an indie, I ask you why you called me one and then you got defensive and stupid and then Jiffy had to come in and clarify that on some silly site that not all indies are scum. Why you couldn’t have told me that is just mind boggling. And then scumcho comes in to tell me that you sk hunt which I’ve never fucking seen wich prob means that he’s scum ‘cause he expects me to know something when my experience with Mollie is like 1 game and 2 ongoings.

What you said was fucking retarded. What you did was immature as fuck. Jiffy must be really good in the sack ‘cause he’s done fucked your brains out.

In post 1397, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:yanno I am used to nero's creepy obsession with me but this raging hard on is starting to go overboard. I think he has said my name like in every other post and yet is ignoring the majiffy half almost entirely.
That's it Mollie!!! We're having a fucking conversation about you and your actions. Of course your name is going to be in it you conceited word I'd likely get modkilled for.

In post 1451, Cephrir wrote:It seems clarifications are necessary. When I asked "are you suggesting Nacho is being bussed?" I was talking to Nero Cain (1424) who seemed to imply Bacde was bussing.
I was. I think Nacho is pretty scummy though I'll always be suspicious of players who "change" their playstyle like Bacde has done this game. Though its quite possible that its two different scum teams going at it. There’s also the fact the atleast thrice Bacde has attempted to derail the Nacho wagon.

+
In post 1478, Nachomamma8 wrote:
If
I flip town, you're living in my scumlist for a while. You owe me that much.
Here he uses the term if instead of when.
In post 1468, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Nero, I gave you that answer because I don't want to go back into set-up speculation. Mollie's point on you being an SK/Indie makes sense but you just pushed it away like it's nothing and called it terrible. Makes me wonder
How is asking Mollie to explain her statement “pushing it away”?

Ryu’s case on BS on page 75 is shit.
In post 1959, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1819, Nero Cain wrote:An Oversoul wagon!!!! Stop playing with my heart you guys.
Fuzzy is claiming to have only read 3 pages. Why can't we kill that?
Killing lurkers is not going to help the game Nero. I thought we have pass these kind of things... If you're town, Help us please...
I don't want to have this game turned into another game withfull of derp shit and fulff and finally ends up lynching all lurkers and town.
and you know he's lurking town instead of lurking scum because?

Nacho, Haylen, Bacde, AK, THAD, Thor, Sean are looking like the scummiest players in the game.

I do not give a fuck about the alignments of B&TB and OS.

5. DLG/PV
8. EddieFenix
9. Bulbazak
11. Red Ryu
13. Desperado
23. Om the Destroyer

Those are a list of players that I need to ISO.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:OS
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Rena
Rena
Goon
Rena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Rena »

Pro-tip, careful with iso. You don't get everything in context.

Nacho, BeautyBeast, Koobla, OmDes are my town reads. Less sure on Beauty though.

Thor, Oversoul, Bacda, Nero are my scum reads.

I'm pondering over CTD.

No opinion on anyone else.
V/LA at the weekend, except for modding duties.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Bacde »

^^votes someone who isn't a scumread

what am I missing

also Nero you must think that I'm
WAAAAAY
more strategic and manipulative of a player than I actually am if you think I've ever attempted to derail the nacho wagon

I just lost some of my confidence and tbh I don't understand why you were on board the wagon but never pushed it like I did, or tried to get me back on board when I was faltering
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 2531, Rena wrote:Pro-tip, careful with iso. You don't get everything in context.

Nacho, BeautyBeast, Koobla, OmDes are my town reads. Less sure on Beauty though.

I'm pondering over CTD.

care to explain bacde to me?

I'd love to explain why you are wrong
Rena
Rena
Goon
Rena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Rena »

Wait, leaning scum on Ryu too.
Rena
Rena
Goon
Rena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Rena »

In post 2533, Bacde wrote:
In post 2531, Rena wrote:Pro-tip, careful with iso. You don't get everything in context.

I'm pondering over CTD.

Your posts aren't useful.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 2535, Rena wrote:
In post 2533, Bacde wrote:

I'm pondering over CTD.

Your posts aren't useful.
define "useful"

because I don't think useful means what you think it means
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been here just as long as you and you don't think I know that. lol

Though you've never mentioned me before so why do you have a scum read on me?
In post 2532, Bacde wrote:also Nero you must think that I'm WAAAAAY more strategic and manipulative of a player than I actually am if you
think I've ever attempted
to derail the nacho wagon
I don't need to think you've tried to derail the Nacho wagon, the thread evidence says that you have.

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:59 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

>>>>MAJIFFY DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS<<<<

In post 2529, Nero Cain wrote:Nero yells at Mollie

the first one wasn't me
On this site. in this setup. There is only an SK. Every other site is irrelevant. You called me an indie, I ask you why you called me one and then you got defensive and stupid and then Jiffy had to come in and clarify that on some silly site that not all indies are scum. Why you couldn’t have told me that is just mind boggling.
I did say that. and I thought I had seen an indie who was not an SK in new york before. but tbh I can't be bothered to check especially for you
And then scumcho comes in to tell me that you sk hunt which I’ve never fucking seen wich prob means that he’s scum ‘cause he expects me to know something when my experience with Mollie is like 1 game and 2 ongoings.
no, that is a misrep. what nacho said was that I hunt indies. I also special hunt too. it is how I organise the game on my spreadsheet. I special hunt to steer lynches away from then and soft support them. <----- protown motivation

What you said was fucking retarded.
no. it wasn't
What you did was immature as fuck.
erm...I stopped insulting you when a mod asked me too. you however, keep on going. I don't think I am the immature one here I mean least I know how to recogise a boundary when someone sets one.
Jiffy must be really good in the sack ‘cause he’s done fucked your brains out.

and this crosses the line. my sex life is none of your goddamn business
That's it Mollie!!! We're having a fucking conversation about you and your actions. Of course your name is going to be in it you conceited word I'd likely get modkilled for.
you mention my name even when we are not having a conversation. that is why I find your obsession creepy

you know nero, I have been trying to be nice to you and tease you in a friendly way instead of shitting up the game with some dumb fight. why do you insist on perpetuating it?

like what was the point of bringing up these just so you can insult me?

that is why I think you have a creepy fixation and I wish you would move on to someone else
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Once again, I got behind this game.. Sorry can't catch up till Monday.
Mod, Please consider me as V/LA till monday evening

<<< We caught this, and it was noted. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue May 28, 2013 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2512, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2491, Nero Cain wrote:Nero calls Haylen scummy.

Mollie calls Nero scummy for calling Haylen scummy.

Jiffy is pretty much implying that he finds Haylen scummy.

This hydra dis is fucking annoying.
this is an outright lie cos that isn't why I am calling you scummy

link the post where I called you scummy for calling haylen scummy

you won't find one
ok

Here’s your post calling me scum right after I call Haylen scum.
In post 2422, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2418, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2411, Bulbazak wrote:How are long game days bad for the town? They provide a lot of information that we can use later
But with SO MUCH info, weeding out who is scum/town can be very difficult. + the town grows apathetic which greatly helps scum.
In post 2412, Rena wrote:Why is #2403 scummy again?
"Hey guys, its ok id we loose OS, no one is going to miss him."
Mislynching is never a good thing and you seem to be ok with that.
:eek:

okay nero is like confscum now
he is always willing to mislynch
with this post he is actually playing....protown.
NERO IS PROBABLY SCUM GUYS!!!!!
So I’m calling Haylen scum ‘cause I think her vote and last post stink.

you butt in and are all like “oh but guyz Nero is always willing to mislynch” Which is a fucking lie anyhow.

which pretty much is discrediting my Haylen attack.
In post 2425, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:okay so you are okay with lynching overlysoul but then you chastise rena for....being okay with lynching os?

and then here you reinforce the idea that my attack on Haylen was bad.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 2537, Nero Cain wrote:I don't need to think you've tried to derail the Nacho wagon, the thread evidence says that you have.
IMO I was reaching out for help and support, which you didn't give despite pretending to support the nacho wagon?

if you read my posts its obvious that I wasn't trying to derail the wagon, but had rather lost confidence in it
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Bacde »

btw Rena can't define "useful" because she's attacking my playstyle and not my play

I've seen it before folks nothing to see here move along
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2541, Bacde wrote:
In post 2537, Nero Cain wrote:I don't need to think you've tried to derail the Nacho wagon, the thread evidence says that you have.
IMO I was reaching out for help and support, which you didn't give despite pretending to support the nacho wagon?
Yep, I'm only pretending 'cause its not like I was voting him and calling him scum or anything.
if you read my posts its obvious that I wasn't trying to derail the wagon, but had rather lost confidence in it
Once or twice...maybe But you've several times tried to NOT lynch Nacho. But at the same time, I'm thinkin' we should lynch OS today so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2541, Bacde wrote:
Yep, I'm only pretending 'cause its not like I was voting him and calling him scum or anything.
Once or twice...maybe But you've several times tried to NOT lynch Nacho. But at the same time, I'm thinkin' we should lynch OS today so meh.

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:56 am

In post 2540, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2512, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2491, Nero Cain wrote:Nero calls Haylen scummy.

Mollie calls Nero scummy for calling Haylen scummy.

Jiffy is pretty much implying that he finds Haylen scummy.

This hydra dis is fucking annoying.
this is an outright lie cos that isn't why I am calling you scummy

link the post where I called you scummy for calling haylen scummy

you won't find one
ok

Here’s your post calling me scum right after I call Haylen scum.
In post 2422, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2418, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2411, Bulbazak wrote:How are long game days bad for the town? They provide a lot of information that we can use later
But with SO MUCH info, weeding out who is scum/town can be very difficult. + the town grows apathetic which greatly helps scum.
In post 2412, Rena wrote:Why is #2403 scummy again?
"Hey guys, its ok id we loose OS, no one is going to miss him."
Mislynching is never a good thing and you seem to be ok with that.
:eek:

okay nero is like confscum now
he is always willing to mislynch
with this post he is actually playing....protown.
NERO IS PROBABLY SCUM GUYS!!!!!
So I’m calling Haylen scum ‘cause I think her vote and last post stink.

you butt in and are all like “oh but guyz Nero is always willing to mislynch” Which is a fucking lie anyhow.

which pretty much is discrediting my Haylen attack.
In post 2425, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:okay so you are okay with lynching overlysoul but then you chastise rena for....being okay with lynching os?

and then here you reinforce the idea that my attack on Haylen was bad.
that is not why I called you scum. it was for you chastising someone and thinking that they were scummy for something that you yourself do. you later explained that you see a distinction <---- I don't but I can see where you might.

I haven't mentioned haylen at all
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I don't do that. You and Angel tend to think that I do but I don't.

And you have mentioned Haylen. Haylen is Rena.

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 11:09 am

In post 2546, Nero Cain wrote:but I don't do that. You and Angel tend to think that I do but I don't.

And you have mentioned Haylen. Haylen is Rena.
lol, I need to update my spreadsheet cos I cannot keep track of all the sub ins
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 11:12 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 2513, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2507, Syryana wrote:What's thez done to draw your ire, Slaand?
Arguing with beyond obvtown Bacde over trivial things.
Acting helpful
Votes the easiest wagons he possibly could.
He doesn't try to push wagons except ones hes not on.
The fact that I liked one or two points of Bacde's case, but not the rest, and then told him his meta wagon of Nacho was stupid isn't exactly trivial. I challenged his read and told him to give some merit, and give me some points to convince me that Nacho was scum. He didn't give me what I wanted, and I thought Nacho was town. Where's the problem with that?

I'm not acting helpful at this point. There's no conversation that interests me at this point in time and I, quite frankly, grow bored of the day and just want to fast forward to Tuesday. I feel we've gotten sufficient information, and I've done what I could to scumhunt in the 30 or so pages I was actively engaged in.

The fact that I voted for someone and challenged them to be less lurky, without their response, had little bearing on the fact that I was "voting an easy wagon." I voted for the person I saw as the scummiest, and tried to get them talking, and then they went V/LA and replaced out, and then my reads changed with the new person. I also had already expressed interest in an OS wagon, and I'd be okay with a Thor wagon. If you really want to hold this over me, then why haven't I actually voted for the wagon that was around when I started? The Nacho wagon? I could have easily jumped on and fabricated a case, but decided to go my own way and didn't see Nacho nor Despo as scummy.

What wagons have I pushed that I haven't been on? None. I pushed for a fuzzy wagon, but he decided to go off and be completely disinterested in the game, and then I didn't want to vote for Haylen because I didn't think her play of the slot was as scummy as fuzzy's. Why does that make me wrong?
In post 2514, Bacde wrote:especially the "pretending to be helpful" bit, where its obviously an act to get me to keep on ranting to which he will NEVER change his opinion or even insert his own beyond "I'm not convinced"
Your case was shit. I was trying to get you to develop an actual case and make me see what you see. Probably about 80-90% of your case was meta, and I hate voting on meta or having strong reads based on meta. Is it my fault you had two good points and the rest pretty subjective? Not really. That's your fault for not making a convincing case. I thought Nacho was town for some stuff that you insisted was meta of scum.
Bacde wrote:btw Rena can't define "useful" because she's attacking my playstyle and not my play

I've seen it before folks nothing to see here move along
Yeah... your strong reads are pretty useless. You whore meta and that's pretty subjective. Especially for people who are good at mixing up their playstyles.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Bacde »

I don't "whore" meta

none of my reads are based on meta you (pumpkin pie)

they are entirely based on the way people are playing IN THIS GAME

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”