NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2175, Nachomamma8 wrote:In #2170, I quoted a post by Bacde from a different game. Was he town or scum?
And please, let's not get to the discrediting part of this read yet. That happens after I'm pushing you as scum and calling out your buddies as you go down.
who are her buddies?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2176, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2175, Nachomamma8 wrote:In #2170, I quoted a post by Bacde from a different game. Was he town or scum?
And please, let's not get to the discrediting part of this read yet. That happens after I'm pushing you as scum and calling out your buddies as you go down.
who are her buddies?
Not sure yet.
A lot of people disappeared when my wagon did.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:15 pm

but you said you were calling out her buddies
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sometimes you understand me, sometimes you don't.
I was saying she was bringing out the discrediting tactics early because I wasn't nailing her down against a wall and calling out her buddies left and right quite yet.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Actually...
Vote: Baby Spice

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What still bothers me about the Desp situation is his vote on ArcAngel; I literally cannot grasp why he switched votes why he did despite the stronger reads and different sized wagons. The "I kind of like Nacho and I 1v1" didn't help reason things for me because the number of votes on him shouldn't dictate whether he's going to show support for his wagon or not. It reads weird that he didn't change votes because he's reading me more townily or ArcAngel as strong scum or some shit like that. Still don't like that, but it's literally hurting me to leave Baby Spice alive with the posts she's made lately.

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:29 pm

A BabySpice lynch is fine too.

But a Nero lynch is better. C'mon Nacho.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:30 pm

hhhmmm....

why the vote on spice girl when you agreed with me about os and so far you have had him as sus
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2183, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:why the vote on spice girl when you agreed with me about os and so far you have had him as sus
hold on

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Who ya think it is.

GHOST NAPPA.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 749, Baby Spice wrote:Thor is town. Him I can read.
This is strange as fuck. I finally went through their games together, and there's like 1 where there's both town and have mutual townreads; Baby Spice doesn't really show her prowess to read Thor anywhere then I can find.
In post 749, Baby Spice wrote:Page 19 and reading.
Perpetual catchup, never reads shit but always lies and says she does.
In post 1128, Baby Spice wrote:Hmm.

I decided to check Nacho's posting history just to see what was happening, and spotted him browsing this forum.

Make of that what you will.
Potshot when I'm gone for literally two days.
In post 1345, Baby Spice wrote:I think I've mis-read Thor once in the last two years, a current game he replaced into.
You've played 4 games together.
In post 1564, Baby Spice wrote:Nacho's spent a lot of the game with a decent vote count. Nacho does appear to be doing what Bacde accuses him of, ignoring Bacde and defending against others. Could be because Bacde is tunneling like he's part of the great escape, and pushing that as a defense is better than actually defending.
original suspicion of me is because of the Bacde case she "doesn't care about" later.
In post 1706, Baby Spice wrote:Didn't get my iso read done though. Nanna nap won out
Last we hear of the mystical ISO read.
In post 1787, Baby Spice wrote:Vote Nacho

Since Bc asked so nicely.
this doesn't come when Bacde said he was bussing me.
this came when Bacde called me out for not being happy with my reads and telling him to follow them when he died.
the idea that BS saw Bacde's bus post was the reason the BS is voting me is bullshit
In post 1907, Baby Spice wrote:Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses.
You've been sitting on fences
for so long now

Seriously thought, you've hardly mentioned him nor what you find scummy about him.
speaking of which, who dances around the Desperado lynch like a ballerina?
she's not scary spice.
In post 2063, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 2061, Bacde wrote:
thank you for existing
Troll lol lol lol lol.

But the person Bc was voting at the time, from two or three posts above, was.
I don't know why the fuck it matters who he votes before he says he's bussing everyone, but the fact that she latches onto THIS and ignores bacde making the bussing claim as town is complete and fucking bullshit. She'd notice in the other game that Bacde didn't go on a gigantic bussing spree and push his partners like he's pushing me here
then i found bacde making the bussing joke in another game
does she pay attention to it?
nope
In post 2172, Baby Spice wrote:I found that previous instance quite a while ago but I was hoping your lynch would go through and when you flipped scum I could bring it up D2 and get your buddy more easily. Since it looks like that lynch is not going to happen, I mentioned it.
BS thinks she found me and a partner
she doesn't bring it up the next day so she could get my partner more easily?
hahahaha fuck that noise

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2184, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2183, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:why the vote on spice girl when you agreed with me about os and so far you have had him as sus
hold on
I would rather the stronger read dead, although my read on Oversoul now that he has disappeared into the wild blue yonder tells me that a lynch there is completely okay and would probably make me very happy.

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Syryana »

Do we seriously have seven people on 1 man wagons? The fuck is going on here?
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1128, Baby Spice wrote:Hmm.

I decided to check Nacho's posting history just to see what was happening, and spotted him browsing this forum.

Make of that what you will.
Potshot when I'm gone for literally two days.
I'd be down for a Baby Spice lynch. That "potshot" is worse than you think since she's not actually voting for you at the time she made that post. It's literally a "oh hey, here's an extra reason to jump on the Nachomamma8 wagon in case anybody needs it" wagon push post.

<<< Fixed quote tags. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed May 22, 2013 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2168, CrashTextDummie wrote:
Cephrir's AA9 meta tell fell extremely flat. He cited meta reasons for suspecting AA9, but wasn't willing to share them when specifically asked because he hadn't seen enough to confirm a pattern (on page 55 of the game). He then eased up on her (stating that he still suspected her, but was going to give her a pass because her play was "typical") and then moved her into solid town after her big analysis post because it turns out
that
was his meta tell ("she's more thoughtful and posts more and better reads as town that go against the grain"). I've already pointed out that her thoughtfulness can be questioned, but regardless of how you read her analysis post, Cephrir's stance on her feels fabricated to me. The whole "I've found something meaningful, but I'm not going to share" spiel is most commonly a scum ploy, and the payoff in this case was particularly weak.
I did say "it's a basic, mindset-y sort of thing" which it was. I couldn't share immediately because then I could expect her to do exactly what she did to get a townread out of me. It ended up working out in her favor. I will admit that my meta-ing didn't produce that much- I don't really do meta and I only bothered because someone else told me I should.

Would gladly lynch any of BS/OS/Desp. I'd say the three of them and fuzzy would be my favorite lynches today.

No idea where Nero is coming from, but no.

I realize I'm not being terribly original right now.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I guess I should at least give you a chance. B&B, why Nero?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Firstly, identifying as a different game would have helped there. I can answer from memory once I realised shat game it was.
He was town.

But then he didn't make a joke about bussing a scum buddy dud he so relevence?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Re #2186
I have played here under three names over the years.
Annachie, and DocPotter.

Look for Zachtown in the Mountains with Thor and I as scum. Then it was a wrestling game I think as both town. From then on memory does fail me as to the games ending with Mainstream which is still going.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2193, Baby Spice wrote:Re #2186
I have played here under three names over the years.
Annachie, and DocPotter.

Look for Zachtown in the Mountains with Thor and I as scum. Then it was a wrestling game I think as both town. From then on memory does fail me as to the games ending with Mainstream which is still going.
More re. Try looking at Last Will where I buddied the hell out of Amished while using him to out his team mates. That was a DocPotter game iirc.

Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Blah for Mara being V/LA.

UNVOTE: Nacho

I still need to read up.

There's a recent post by Arc that's coming off really townish and it's giving me a flashback from a micro game. I'm thinking Arc may be town.

~Mala
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Math fail. 65 hours.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't know why the fuck it matters who he votes before he says he's bussing everyone, but the fact that she latches onto THIS and ignores bacde making the bussing claim as town is complete and fucking bullshit. She'd notice in the other game that Bacde didn't go on a gigantic bussing spree and push his partners like he's pushing me here
then i found bacde making the bussing joke in another game
does she pay attention to it?
nope
Hello Liar.
Mini 1433 wrote:
In post 0, Jake from State Farm wrote:11. Zdenek (Xegarus) - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 2
<snip

6. Bacde - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 3
In post 5, Bacde wrote:
Vote: Xegarus
In post 12, Bacde wrote:
In post 8, Doctor Zoidberg MD wrote:What the scum is bus'ing already? Lemme help.

VOTE: Xegarus

-DGB
might as well bus my whole team

Vote: Zoidberg
Where in here does it say he is bussing everyone? Exactly what little bit of hidden text?
He doesn't, so Nacho Lie #1.
In post 2059, Nachomamma8 wrote: Zoidberg wasn't scum?
As I pointed out at the time, he wasn't voting Zoiderg, so your very question becomes lie #2

Your quoted text in #2170 does not aply, as it is not Bacde making a bussing joke. So to claim it does apply, and that it is a bussing joke become lies #3, and #4.

I strongly suspect that you do know exactly why it matters who Bacde was voting before he made that bussing joke, as it is a central point to my entire arguement, something that I believe abundantly clear. So that becomes lie #6

Oh, perpetual catch-up huh. Lie #7. Especially funny as you had to back 1,400 posts to find it.

In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:Potshot when I'm gone for literally two days.
Hmm, looks. Posted Thursday #841, me post #1128 that he had been seen, Nacho posted #1130 on Sunday. Thursday to Sunday is literally two days how? Ignoring timezones, 65 hours is not literally two days. Lie #8
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:Last we hear of the mystical ISO read.
<Cough> #2160 </cough>

Nacho lie #9
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:she doesn't bring it up the next day so she could get my partner more easily?
Do I really need to point out that it is still fucking Day one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nacho lie#10

Wow for one post Nacho, you really told a lot of lies. Lies that are so easy to proove wrong by doing something as stupidly simple as quoting.

But in simple terms, the key elements.

Bacde joked about bussing a scum buddy while bussing a scum buddy.

Nacho claimed that Bacde wasn't voting a scum buddy at the time. He was.
Nacho claimed that Bacde was bussing everybody. He wasn't.
Nacho claims that it doesn't matter who Bacde was voting at the time. Clearly it does.
Nacho claimed that Bacde had made a bussing joke as town. He didn't.

One thing that I have raised and Nacho has told four different lies about it.
Four.

Bacde joked about bussing in this game while voting Nacho, and had a case/voting history that supports a theory of Bacde bussing in this game.

That Nacho also lied about so many other things in that one post is just amazing.

Dammit. Tried to post this on the computer, got ninja'd without me noticing as I ran off to take one of the kids to his McJob. Realized that I had made a mistake so posted a correction from my phone. Came home to find this post still sitting here. Bah

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Syryana »

I'm convinced.

VOTE: Baby Spice
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

and when I'm here... Mala isn't, lovely :T

Nacho, where was my town waffle and where did I connect that town-read to your scum-read?
In post 2052, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2049, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Syr why is our hop now suspect when we have been on about Nacho being scum for a while? We were vote#4 on the ori wagon. I find it odd that you're now calling us out for it even though its not something new that we have done.
You guys haven't had a solid reason for voting me in forever, although I would expect Mara to be engaging me pretty directly if she thought I was scum.
ehhh...

I didn't like your original push on OS, I still don't.

A whole lot of your early game play was more about speculation than it was about actually getting the game going. Your push on OS is different from your push on HD because you didn't vote HD for the PJO claim, though you immediately voted OS for the "useless Claim" which I clearly saw as a gambit to catch scum.

Beyond that, Mala felt something off in your early posts. she stated something along the lines of "it was all over the place" and we both agree that we could trust mollie on her read of you

I'm not seeing where Slandaaar is coming from in regards to Thor, I want clarification there

I kinda want to call the exchance TvT though.

less thrilled with his exchange with mollie/Jiffy on the same page though (76)

Desp is wierd

Desp, you're backing down by moving your vote from Nacho (reasons to why, I still don't fully understand. what of Angel did you see that was scummy) to Angel who, I percieve to be, an easier target to 1v1 with. the fact that you went back to Nacho
after
I called you out for backing down is note-worthy

Bacde, WTF are you doing? Angel is defs not scum, good god.
~Mara
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Seanald »

what part of it convinced you syr? some of it doesn't read like someone who just got rolled over.
Show
Sticky, Steamy, and Hard to Push Out
W/L: 14/18/0
T: 8/9/0
S: 6/8/0
O: 0/1/0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”