Mini 44, Trouble In the Toybox, Game Over!

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:39 pm

Post by MeMe »

Kerplunk wrote:During night 2 Norinel blocked MeMe. I haven't blocked anyone else. Last night I wanted to, but somehow PolarBoy didn't waited for my nightchoice. Too bad, we could have had a confirmed innocent or a definite evil.
This is where I'm getting hung up with Kerplunk. I just don't buy that PolarBoy wouldn't wait for a night choice. The night was a quick one -- less than 9 hours. Am I seriously supposed to believe that PolarBoy wouldn't wait longer than that? The short night screams "all choices were in early" to me.

The idea about Potatohead being customizable is intriguing. I like it...and it would explain why the silly putty only showed up once.

Basically, I'm ready to vote for Kerplunk...but will wait until everyone has another say or two.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:24 pm

Post by JereIC »

mikehart wrote:Jere, this honestly makes perfect sense to me since like you said Mr. Potatohead is a custumizable toy and i think he might be able to do more than 1 thing a night. Any other thoughts?
Well, looking back over Kerplunk's last post, I just noticed the variety of kill methods. Nights one and two had a dart gun, but two, three and four involved kills with different methods (dicing, microwave, and decapitation). Since Mr. Potatohead is so customizable, part of the role may be different kill methods each night.

Another thing I found off: Kerplunk claims to have had an one more role-block, and said he could have used it to find an innocent (or the last killer) today if Polarboy hadn't ended night so early. I find it odd that he kind of dismisses it with a "too bad", since it seems like such an unfair mistake. If I had a night choice that could win the game, and the mod ended night before I could make it, I'd raise holy hell about it. This "too bad" business seems unrealistic.

And in other news, I'm driving up to DC tomorrow; I should be able to post tommorow evening, though.
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:53 pm

Post by mikehart »

Im ready to vote for Kerplunk but ill wait until he chimes in. but it does seem awful strange
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:51 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

MeMe wrote:If we have ONE killer left...we'll be in the same boat tomorrow that we're in today, so why not just try to suss out the baddie today?
Ehm... If we have ONE killer left, the chance of getting a baddie today is 1/4 (25%). If we no lynch today, the killer kills someone tonight, we have a chance of 1/3 (33%) of killing the baddie. Also if I roleblock someone and there's no kill we know the killer, if there is a kill we at least know who's not the killer, leaving two suspects (if my target isn't killed, that is).
This is where I'm getting hung up with Kerplunk. I just don't buy that PolarBoy wouldn't wait for a night choice.
I just got an PM from PolarBoy saying that according to his notes I had no nightchoices and that the mistake will be amended as best as possible. From the last I don't see anything yet.
I find it odd that he kind of dismisses it with a "too bad", since it seems like such an unfair mistake. If I had a night choice that could win the game, and the mod ended night before I could make it, I'd raise holy hell about it. This "too bad" business seems unrealistic.
Well, I'm not native English and I find that 'too bad' always suits the occassion. Maybe in this case I should 'raise holy hell'. It's also not certain if I could find scum. But if we no lynch or don't lynch me, I can get a second chance and will find the scum.

And all I can do is binding him with putty. I can do this only one more time though. After that my putty runs out. Ok, Mr Potatohead has many faces, but I don't have a killing role. If I am a killer, how could I have blocked MeMe on night 2? I'm telling you I'm pro-town and the only thing I can do is twice this game block someone's role with putty.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:11 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I believe we have still one killer in our mids,
vote: no lynch
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:47 pm

Post by mikehart »

i think Kerplunk is anxious for us not to lynch anyone. this seemd aweful suspicious so
Vote: Kerplunk

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:54 pm

Post by MeMe »

JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:48 pm

Post by JereIC »

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:29 pm

Post by MeMe »

Now I'm all nervous.
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:40 pm

Post by mikehart »

i really hope were right but my gut says we are

Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:19 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

That's a mistake. Congrats, scum.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:26 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Come one people. Think. It's now too late, but if I was scum, why would I vote no lynch? It only increases the town's chances tomorrow. I said it earlier on, and no-one seemed to pick it up. Only MeMe, but she made false statements about it.

Well I hope that there is some Doc or something that could prevent a nightkill. Or that there are two killers and that they kill each other.

Either way, go town!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:01 am

Post by MeMe »

Ugh - mikehart, change your avatar. It's screwing up every page it's on.
PolarBoy
PolarBoy
Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Mafia
PolarBoy

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:38 pm

Post by PolarBoy »

Day four was a nervous affair for the remaining toys in the playroom. Only a few left, and at least one was a cold-blooded killer. Suspicious glances turn toward Kerplunk, who says "I would've done something last night, but I didn't have time. I'm Mr. Potatohead." "A master of disguise!" Accuses JereIC, "I knew it." MeMe and Mikehart tenaciously agree. The three lift Kerplunk and throw him down the heating vent. As he struggles to get free, His compartment opens up and a plastic egg falls out. "You'll be sorry for this! I mean it, I'm not the killer!" he shouts. But it's too late, he's already falling to his doom.

mikehart and MeMe open the egg and discover that it is half-full of Silly Putty.

Kerplunk, Mr. Potato Head(Town), has died. Kerplunk could, twice during the game, bind a toy with silly-putty, preventing his or her night action.

"And now that Elmo has you alone," JereIC says, towering over MeMe and mikehart, "Elmo can make you feel his pain. Ha Ha Ha!" Both try to run, but he already has them in his paws. He uses a shard of plastic from Finalfear's Magic 8 ball to slash the throats of both, spilling beans and cotton batting all over the floor, laughing all the time. When skins are emptied, he leaves them both on the floor for to be found by Billy and Jenny, his final victims.

Meme, the sock Monkey(Town) and mikehart, the Limited edition Beanie Baby(Town), have died, neither had abilities. JereIC, Tickle-Me-Elmo(Serial Killer), has won. Congratulations.

Complete revelation to follow.
[/i]
MUNSCM Delegate for the United Kingdom
Check out the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HomePage]ScumWiki[/url], and while you're at it, check out [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DocumentModeMafia]DocumentModeMafia[/url]
PolarBoy
PolarBoy
PolarBoy

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:01 pm

Post by PolarBoy »

mlaker

Initiating bootup sequence...
Checking systems.............all systems functioning
Loading mission program......Mission Program loaded, instructions follow
Primary objective: Destroy all toys
Secondary objective: Remain undetected
Instruct Beta to kill one toy every night and then return to mission base for recharge.

You are Megatron, Decepticon Leader(Mafia) every night you will be allowed to discuss who to kill with Starscream, played by Wacky, then tell the mod by PM who you've decided to hit. Your goal is to eliminate all non-Decepticon townmembers.

Wacky

Initiating bootup sequence...
Checking systems.............all systems functioning
Loading mission program......Mission Program loaded, instructions follow
Primary objective: Destroy all toys
Secondary objective: Remain undetected
Receive further orders from Destructobot Alpha.

You are Starscream, a Decepticon(Mafia), every night you will be allowed to discuss who to kill with Megatron, who will notify the mod of your decision via PM. Your goal is to eliminate all non-Decepticon townmembers.

Totem

"I'm too ruggedly handsome to die." you think as you examine your pearly whites in the mirror. You've saved lives before, but those really were accidents. You saw the body of the last victim and it was no accident. You take a look at your nails, shiny, and attached to life saving hands. When you're in the right place at the right time you can save one toy at night, but you can't be everywhere at once. Only one toy a night or all that running around might give you muscle cramps.

You are Doctor Ken(Town) You may target one player per night. The player you target will be immune to kills that night. You cannot protect yourself.

JereIC

As the body of the first dead toy is found the silent revelation sweeps over Elmo like warm sunlight. Elmo never knew before that he could
kill
the other toys. Now Elmo knows what he will do. Elmo will kill
all
of the other toys. Elmo will make them suffer. But Elmo must be careful. If Elmo is caught, the toys will make him suffer. Elmo will need to be careful then. Elmo knows what to do. Elmo will only kill
one
toy every night. Elmo likes this plan. Ha ha ha ha.

You are Tickle Me Elmo(Serial Killer)You may target one player per night. This player will die a grisly death. You win if all other players die.

KingPin

as soon as you realized that the enemy had infiltrated the play room you went to check on your arsenal. A plastic M-16, a plastic ammo-belt, a plastic desert eagle, a few plastic hand grenades, and some plastic body-armor. All useless. Well you trained for this sort of situation. You did recon for potential weaponry throughout the playroom and found some Play-Doh, enough to suffocate one toy, if you can get close enough. Better sneak up on him at night. It'll dry out if you leave it out of the can all night though, so you can only use it once.

You are G. I. Joe(Town) On any night you may target a player. This player will die. You may only use your ability once.

FinalFear

"Are these deaths accidents?" you ask as you shake up your Magic 8 Ball. "No" is the unequivocal response. "Is it the doing of a toy?" you ask while shaking again. You had suspected this. "Yes" it responds. Your Magic 8 Ball has been reliable in the past, which means it will be very useful for the current crisis. It's a good thing you hide it in your stuffing through the hole little Billy tore in you two years back. Every night, when nobody's looking, you ask it one yes or no question. It's always right, except, when you don't explain your question well enough or there's no clear cut answer, it answers "I don't know". Sometimes it just says "Maybe".

You are the Giant Stuffed Teddy(Town) You may ask the mod one question per night via PM. Questions must have a yes or no answer. If the question is vaguely worded, unanswerable, or the mod doesn't know the answer, you will recieve "I don't know" and you will not be able to ask another question until the next night. The mod may ask for clarification before answering such a question. Also you have a random chance of receiving "Maybe" instead of a straight answer.

Fletcher

[Theme music]Your name's Stone, Jack Stone. You knew from the beginning that there were suspicious characters in the playroom, you just aren't sure who they are yet. [Fade down]You know what you're going to do though. You'll use your charm, wit, good hair, and easily concealable size, to tail a suspicious toy every night. That way you'll know what everybody's up to, and which toys aren't just playing around.[Swelling finale]

You are a Lego Action Hero(Town) You may target one player per night. Any of this players actions that night(If any) will be reported to you via PM.

Norinel/Kerplunk

"Accidents my openable rear end!" you say to yourself as you pick up an eggful of silly putty. This stuff is sticky enough to tie up a toy with. If you do that he'll be out of commision until somebody finds him. Better do it at night then, when he might be up to something, and when nobody will be looking. You've probably got enough to do that twice.

You are Mr. Potato Head (Town) You may target any one player at night to bind him. binding a player will prevent him from performing an action that night. You may only do this twice during the game.

mikehart

A town meeting, well really. As if it isn't bad enough being forced to spend time with these lower toys to begin with. Now they're asking you to be involved in their affairs. Really, if you get involved in this your limited edition tag might be damaged. Well, if you're forced, you'll attend the meetings, but you'll go straight home afterward.

You are a Limited Edition Beanie Baby(Town)You have no night abilities.

Fishbulb

Well, the deaths certainly are not unintentional mishaps. But you are not persuaded that the daily slaughter of suspicious toys until they cease will be of any assistance. This sort of mob justice has been unsuccessful in the past. Doesn't anyone study history? It seems, though, that you will be the primary target for liquidation should you do not attend the meetings, so you might as well attempt to set them in the right direction.

You are Mr. Spell(Town) You have no night abilities.

mathcam

Like, murders? You, like, thought they were accidents. Town meetings? What a waste of time. Mandatory? You'll go, if they, like, insist, but you'll get right home to do your hair afterward.

You are Barbie(Town) You have no night abilities.

MeMe

Ooh ooh eee. Chee eek oop hoo. Aah eek ooh. Hee eek eek. Hee chee ack ooh. Hee keekee eep. Eek chee oop hee ack. Eek chee hoop aahaahaa! Translation: Before, life simple. Now killers in playroom. Town handle as tribe. Monkey help. Monkey attend town meetings. Monkey find killers. But at night, monkey sleep. Eek chee hoop aahaahaa!(This idiom does not translate into English)

you are the Sock Monkey(Town) You have no night abilities.

Information not known to the players:

We'll start with Dr. Ken and Barbie. If Dr. Ken had ever protected Barbie, the two would've fallen in love. This entailed several changes in the game. First off, they would meet every night, essentially becoming a mason group. Secondly, they would've been fate-locked. That is, if one died, the other would immediately commit suicide. Thirdly, in addition to his normal ability, Dr. Ken would be able to protect two toys each night, provided one of them was Barbie. Performing the second ability would make Ken incompetant, causing anyone he protected to die from post-op complications the next night. This last fact would only be hinted at in the post explaining the changes. If G.I. Joe chose to kill someone, his ability overrode Dr. Ken's. The Magic 8-ball had a one in three chance of answering "Maybe". The Lego Action Hero was actually Naive. He was only able to see whether or not someone used an ability, and he got cosmetic information about his target's role.

Timeline

Night 1

Decepticons kill KingPin, conferring the honor of "First Dead Player After Crash"
JereIC decides to lay low for one night.
Totem protects MeMe
FinalFear asks his Magic 8 Ball "Is Totem Mafia?" and receives a "No"
Fletcher Investigates MeMe and sees her being protected by the Doctor.

Night 2

Decepticons kill fishbulb
JereIC kills Totem
Totem protects JereIC
Fletcher follows mlaker, loses him for a while, finds him recharging his batteries.
Norinel/Kerplunk binds MeMe

Night 3

Wacky chooses not to kill
JereIC kills mathcam
Fletcher follows Wacky, sees him recharging

Night 4

JereIC kills Fletcher
Check out the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HomePage]ScumWiki[/url], and while you're at it, check out [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DocumentModeMafia]DocumentModeMafia[/url]
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:13 pm

Post by Norinel »

Whoa, the first (IIRC) SK win on mafiascum.net. We're all a part of history! In my opinion, JereIC did about everything right: not killing Night 1 since he had the option, coming up with a fake role and semiobvious posting restriction that fit his role name, and some nifty dubious logic Day 4 to get rid of me/Kerplunk by making everyone else suspicious enough of him, the only lynching choice that day that would've given him an instant win. Meme and mikehart, why didn't you go with no lynch Day 4?

The roles were not too bad, except perhaps for the motive indicators (Which I'll start a separate thread about). I liked subtle connections between roles that could have been exploited, like the similar modus operandis of Kingpin and I. Maybe it was a little role-weak considering two scum and SK, but maybe the fact that all the roles got killed off quickly made it seem that way.
PolarBoy
PolarBoy
PolarBoy

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:15 pm

Post by PolarBoy »

Modding my first game has been quite an experience. First I'd like to apologize for some mistakes I made. The first one was in MeMe's role PM, which did not have complete role information. The second, and more greivous mistake, happened during night 4.

First I got a message from Fletcher telling me that mlaker had accidentally informed him that the mafia was eliminated, not a big deal in my opinion, I didn't see that as any big secret, and seeing as Fletcher was killed by the SK that night anyway, no problem. So I put an "N/A" under Fletcher's night action in my spreadsheet, looked down the column, and only saw other "N/A"s, so I figured the night was over.

What I hadn't realized was that Kerplunk still had a choice. I had somehoe missmarked him as dead and not realized it. Once I realized that something was wrong, there was nothing I could do. I'm very sorry for this, as I think a much more interesting and satisfying endgame would've been possible had this mistake not been made.

It's wierd how you plan stuff out, and then people go and do stuff you never thought they could. Like Fletcher using a naive role to bag two mafs. I think I made a mistake there, in that I basically put the mafia in a sub-group(Those who recharge their batteries at night). I think that if I had it to do over again, I'd handle the Snoop role differently.

I was a little surprised that the mafia lost, as they managed to bag the Doctor, the investigator, and the vigilante in the first few days. I think that mathcam deserves special kudos for using his role to become a target and keeping the crosshairs off of Fletcher for an extra day. JereIC also deserves kudos for a mucho cool role claim that looked really convincing and would've even fooled the snoop(He would've lost JereIC for a while and then found him again, sitting in a corner laughing softly to himself).

Finally I have something to say to the players. If you have any kind of problem with anything, especially if you think the mod has made a mistake, do two things. First, tell the mod. If he doesn't know there's a problem then he can't fix it. Second, don't tell anyone else. Sometimes fixing something will confirm a player's role to the town. If the town doesn't know, there's nothing to confirm, and the mod is free to act.

All in all this was a fun game to mod, and very entertaining to watch unfold. I can't wait to do it again.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:28 pm

Post by Norinel »

Well, mistakes were made, I guess. Out of curiosity, who was Kerplunk planning on blocking Night 4?

I think we wouldn't have had enough strength role-wise to get very far if the Snoop role were any less powerful.

Another thing I forgot to mention: I didn't know my blocking would be publicly revealed, and assumed it wouldn't. (Was it a specific decision on your part to make it that way?) If I had, I might've been able to think up nifty stunts like blocking myself or something.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:06 pm

Post by mlaker »

It seemed a little strange that the mafia had only 2 people.Also is it normal if there's three left the bad guy wins?The endeing seemd strange.

mlaker
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:37 pm

Post by mikehart »

well i feel like a complete and utter moron for the Kerplunk thing and I
HAVE
to give kudos to Jere for the very convincing roleclaim that actually made sense for a Tickle Me Elmo.

Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:03 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Good game all! Nice job JereIC.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:10 pm

Post by MeMe »

Norinel wrote:Meme and mikehart, why didn't you go with no lynch Day 4?
I thought Kerplunk was full of sh*t about PolarBoy not waiting for his night choice...seemed inconceivable to me that we'd have such a short night and someone not have an opportunity to make a choice. Then Kerplunk said that PB admitted his mistake in a PM -- since we'd already had a precedent in this game with the mod noting an error in the thread (with the note to everyone about my original role lacking the notifier "town") but he didn't publicly say anything like "erm, not everyone may have had enough time to make a choice" this time, I became convinced it was a complete lie and I just wanted to wrap up the game.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:19 pm

Post by MeMe »

Ah, just read PB's explanatory post (after I posted the above). Anyway...

Tons of fun, PolarBoy. Great roles! Thanks for modding.

And congratulations, JereIC -- the quoting/laughing thing was genius.
PolarBoy
PolarBoy
PolarBoy

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:04 pm

Post by PolarBoy »

Normally a game would not end with good outnumbering bad two to one. But night was beginning and the players were two townies and an SK. The townies had no night actions, and the Serial Killer was going to kill someone, so the next day would begin with a townie and a serial killer. Serial Killer wins. Theoretically the next day could've happened if JereIC had chosen to make no kill. But I just saved him the trouble of making that tough decision.

As far as the precedent went: In the case of MeMe I was able to say something because it wouldn't prove that she was town just because her motive indicator wasn't there. In the case of Kerplunk though, my saying "I jumped the gun and skipped over a night choice" wouldn't've been readable in any way that didn't confirm Kerplunk's statement. I chose what I felt to be the lesser of two evils and did nothing. I really wish it hadn't happened before, and in the future I plan to be more careful in such matters. To be honest I'm very disappointed that it happened, I was looking forward to an exciting end-game that would be a face off between the SK and the Roleblocker. I thought it was funny that somebody mentioned a possible "Happily ever after" because I thought of a potential one for this game.

Let's say that there are four players left: Two townies, Mr. Potatohead, and Elmo, and Potatohead has used one of his blocks earlier in the game. Potatohead thinks "We shouldn't lynch today because it gives us better chance of nabbing scum tommorow and it gives me an opportunity to block someone, if there's no kill, then I've blocked the SK, if there is a kill, then I've cleared the player I've blocked, and I know who the SK is. But since I used my block earlier, the SK may anticipate this course of action and choose not to kill, then I'd get a useless result that would look like a positive and have no way of telling the difference." Notice that this still works if potatohead dies, as his result is public, and therefore no matter who Elmo kills he still has the same problem. Meanwhile, Elmo realizes that Mr. P must've thought of all this, and realizes that, as long as he doesn't kill anyone, there's no way that Potatohead can figure out for sure who he is. So the next day begins with the same four players, and Potatohead nad Elmo go through the same face-off every night until one of them makes his move. If neither ever does, then they all live happily ever after.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:06 pm

Post by JereIC »

Good game all, and it was a lot of fun, PB!

For being an SK, I was really pleased with the claim as well. As soon as I got the Tickle-Me-Elmo/SK, I realized I could come up with an false claim that'd mesh with some of the truth. I think PB's mistake may been the real deciding factor, though. If, for example, Kerplunk puttied me, Fletcher would have been alive day 4 and I would have probably been something of a suspect. I may have been able to argue that I had actually been attacked and saved, and gotten someone else lynched, but day 5 would have probably been impossible. I felt really bad taking advantage of the mistake, but I decided I didn't know the full story, and had to try my best to win.

One thing I do want to know is why Wacky didn't kill anyone night three. I was counting on mafia to kill Fletcher, so I went after mathcam. When there was no mafia kill that night, I really got worried that Kerplink was another doc!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”