Micro 161: No-Newbie Newbie (over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:02 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 674, ² wrote:@2: What are your feelings about RC?
You being right about A_stone does not make you town.

- b[/quote]
Please demonstrate where I claimed it did.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:05 am

Post by goodmorning »

I don't even have any idea how that quote messed up.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:42 am

Post by ² »

In post 675, goodmorning wrote:
In post 674, ² wrote:@2: What are your feelings about RC?
You being right about A_stone does not make you town.

- b
Please demonstrate where I claimed it did.[/quote]Please demonstrate that I claimed you claimed it did.

- b
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:57 am

Post by goodmorning »

Please demonstrate that you did not imply such.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:04 am

Post by ² »

In post 678, goodmorning wrote:Please demonstrate that you did not imply such.
this is fucking hilarious coming from you in this game, with your short-circuited gambits, your never-present cases, the day 1 hammer-vote promise that I had to suck up with 3-4 minutes left on the clock.

Your game has been mostly handwaving so far. How about some substance? If you think RC looks scummy do the work and show us why. And who else do you think is scum?

- f
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:37 am

Post by goodmorning »

It's lovely because none of those things have anything to do with that statement.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 am

Post by ² »

that is so not a case on rc or another scumsoect.

- f
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by ² »

In post 678, goodmorning wrote:Please demonstrate that you did not imply such.
Please demonstrate that I did (as the absence of something can't be demonstrated).

- b
Mr E Roll
Mr E Roll
Goon
Mr E Roll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Mr E Roll »

In post 662, GuyInFreezer wrote: Anyway, keep talking. I'm outing my report when time comes.
This right here is the keystone to winning the game.

If GIF is what he is claiming to be then the game is in the bag. Everybody has had a chance to counter-claim and nobody has so it’s most likely true. This jives with my strong town read on ETL so I’m basically going to accept it as fact.

I think that replacements get the results for the slot that they are replacing into right?

So ETL investigated 2 night one
In post 641, GuyInFreezer wrote:First thing first

Dear Town
2 is town as hell.
Night two GIF investigated either GM or RC and got a scum result. If he had received another innocent he would have known the scum team through POE and based on how rapidly he played yesterday I think he would have already spilled the beans.

Sounds about right GIF?
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:28 am

Post by ² »

In post 683, Mr E Roll wrote:I think that replacements get the results for the slot that they are replacing into right?
Not always but sometimes.

- b
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:31 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Well shit. This went horribly wrong.

I'm actually a Jailkeeper, and I tried to imply that I'm cop to see if there was sudden panic/distancing.

Instead I see stupid "no you did it" between GM/2 and other two going puppy eyes on me.

I hate you all.

I jailed MER Night 1 and GM night 2.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:33 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@MER:I said that because 2 was my strongest townread.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:45 am

Post by ² »

So are we lynching RC or GM?

- b
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:39 am

Post by goodmorning »

I am incredibly confident about this so

Vote: RC
Mr E Roll
Mr E Roll
Goon
Mr E Roll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Mr E Roll »

In post 685, GuyInFreezer wrote:Well shit. This went horribly wrong.

I'm actually a Jailkeeper, and I tried to imply that I'm cop to see if there was sudden panic/distancing.
I liked it better when you were a cop and there was two confirmed town.
In post 687, ² wrote:So are we lynching RC or GM?

- b
Who would you prefer? Do you think it makes a difference?
In post 688, goodmorning wrote:I am incredibly confident about this so

Vote: RC
Based on the strength of your case I can certainly understand your confidence. *Sigh*
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 11:36 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 670, goodmorning wrote:1. You don't think asking people questions is a good way to get information?
Not if you do not follow up on them, no. Here are a couple of examples for those interested:

Spoiler: goodmorning's dead end questions
goodmorning 87 wrote:Is this how soat normally plays? Am I alone in finding this interesting?
Never followed up on, despite the fact that Rach and ² respond directly to her.
goodmorning 232 wrote:Question for everyone: What is your read on Mr E?
Another flimsy, spineless question she throws out there. Instead of giving her opinion, she tests the waters to see if she can get any townies to go along with her. Oh, and Rach even responds directly to her. Guess what? She never brings this up again.
goodmorning 395 wrote:Is that a softclaim? How very interesting.
Trying to feel out whether ² is a PR or not. This question is pretty lame for a townie to be asking, frankly. It's generally not a good idea for townies to be talking about other people's softclaims. In any case, this question just hangs there.
goodmorning 397 wrote:What about RC do you like? I have him as a giant Null.
Here's another pointless question. She's trying to get ETL to explain a townread on me. This would be fine if she made any attempt whatsoever to follow up on it, but she just leaves it there. She never brings me up again until today when she feels forced to.

goodmorning 670 wrote:5. Credit? I'm not looking for credit, I'm bragging. It pleases me greatly when I find that I was right and everyone else was wrong. Nothing else to it.
Perhaps save the bragging for when you win the game? No one cares whether you predict an alignment right or not. You're not here to impress people. You're here to help win the game for your team. Just because you "called" someone's alignment doesn't make you any more or less townie.
goodmorning 670 wrote:6. Except that's not a prediction. You're right that it would be a good play for one Scum to contradict literally everyone else for towncred upon flip, but it would be a pretty piss-poor one (IMO) to subsequently rub the entire Town's wrongness in their faces.
In other words, "I wouldn't play this way as scum". WIFOM.
goodmorning 670 wrote:7. I've publicly positioned myself on the Stone = Town side of things since . That is the middleish part of D1. There is some slight implication here that you're not paying much attention to the game in-thread.
For someone that just claimed your AS prediction was only for bragging rights, you sure as heck are trying to milk all the town credit out of it you can. I don't care if you called him town in your first post, that's completely beside the point. The point is you made it well known that you we're oh-so-right about AS right before his lynch (and after). It is entirely possible for that to be a scumtactic.
goodmorning 670 wrote:8. How in the world did you come to find a strong Townread on Mr E of all people?
Oh, now I get to imply that you aren't paying attention to the game in-thread. I've had an MER townread almost from the word go. In fact, he's part of my fantastic four. I liked the way he didn't flinch against tne, I like how aggressive he was against me despite me giving love to him, and I like how perceptive he's been in this game. All of this I have chronicled.
goodmorning 671 wrote:Also forgot this: when do you intend to do that? If my innocence is proven by my lynch then we lose. Strange, eh?
Obviously my meaning was if GIF says he has an innocent report on you.

---
GIF 685 wrote:I jailed MER Night 1 and GM night 2.
Night one has significance because MER wasn't really feeling much pressure at the end of D1. I could theoretically see MER being the "less suspected" scum member and try to commit the kill for the team. This is a long way of saying that I think this gives MER credit. GIF's results also, in theory, give goodmorning some credit. However, I do not think goodmorning gets nearly as much credit for this report. The reason being? If goodmorning is part of a scumteam with any of the other living players, they have much less suspicion going into N2 than goodmorning does. goodmorning likely would not have been responsible for making the kill for the scumteam.

That all said, this makes me feel better about MER and doesn't really change my stance on goodmorning.

---

I am glad to face off against goodmorning. She thinks she can pick on me because I do not have as much activity as the other players. That's fine, a lot of scum try to take advantage of that. Anyone that has ever played with me will tell you that my activity levels are alignment neutral. I encourage anyone here to research this.

VOTE: goodmorning
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am

Post by ² »

@GM and RC

Who do you think is the 2nd scum and why?

- f
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 690, RedCoyote wrote:
goodmorning 670 wrote:5. Credit? I'm not looking for credit, I'm bragging. It pleases me greatly when I find that I was right and everyone else was wrong. Nothing else to it.
Perhaps save the bragging for when you win the game? No one cares whether you predict an alignment right or not. You're not here to impress people. You're here to help win the game for your team. Just because you "called" someone's alignment doesn't make you any more or less townie.
I'm here playing a game. I am pleased with myself. I am going to be outward about that. I am not modest.
Stop trying to say that I want everyone to consider my rightness in the face of their wrongness a towntell. It isn't. It isn't a tell at all.
goodmorning 670 wrote:7. I've publicly positioned myself on the Stone = Town side of things since . That is the middleish part of D1. There is some slight implication here that you're not paying much attention to the game in-thread.
For someone that just claimed your AS prediction was only for bragging rights, you sure as heck are trying to milk all the town credit out of it you can. I don't care if you called him town in your first post, that's completely beside the point. The point is you made it well known that you we're oh-so-right about AS right before his lynch (and after). It is entirely possible for that to be a scumtactic.
So pleased you're misrepping here, as I was responding to your accusation that I only began to call him Town during the part of D2 when he was first going to be lynched. This is largely irrelevant to the ultimate vindication of my read on him.
goodmorning 670 wrote:8. How in the world did you come to find a strong Townread on Mr E of all people?
Oh, now I get to imply that you aren't paying attention to the game in-thread. I've had an MER townread almost from the word go. In fact, he's part of my fantastic four. I liked the way he didn't flinch against tne, I like how aggressive he was against me despite me giving love to him, and I like how perceptive he's been in this game. All of this I have chronicled.
This is especially funny because you're the scumteam.

That all said, this makes me feel better about MER and doesn't really change my stance on goodmorning.
In light of your "strong townread" on him, the phrasing "feel better" doesn't seem right.
I am glad to face off against goodmorning. She thinks she can pick on me because I do not have as much activity as the other players. That's fine, a lot of scum try to take advantage of that. Anyone that has ever played with me will tell you that my activity levels are alignment neutral. I encourage anyone here to research this.
I am not interested in "picking on" you for "not hav[ing] as much activity". I am interested in your lynch because none of your posts contain substance. Beyond lightly tunneling Stone, you have put forth few thoughts on any players at all. I encourage anyone here to research
this
And stop trying to distract people with your meta. This is LyLo, the game is the most relevant thing.
In post 691, ² wrote:@GM and RC

Who do you think is the 2nd scum and why?

- f
Well, considering RC didn't get quickhammered I'm well sure he's Scum now.
2nd Scum is still Mr E.

So? Who's up for it?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Fery
i saw no full readlist from you in your iso
I am very disappointed
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by ² »

after that I mostly posted something about it when a read changed.

- f
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by ² »

or are you talking about those catch up walls I do when I parachute into an ongoing game?

- f
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Now i feel like an idiot
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Also i want rc to answer 2's question.
MER you should too.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

All i know is 2 and MER aint scum together
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 pm