rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:10 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Just after lunch the town squares off and sets everything on the table.
"I am Jaide"
"I am Jed"
"I am Erika"
"I am Aaron"

Erika and Jaide are determined that Aaron had to be mafia with Alex and Patrick. Aaron was convinced that Jaide, Alex's prom date, had to be Alex's partner.

Then Jed finally made up his mind and agreed with the other two. They quickly grabbed him and took him to the cliff overlooking the river and launched him onto the rocks below. As he went down he screamed, "Alex and Patrick made me do it, please forgive me!"

And with that the last mafia was purged from the town.

Stewie
(Aaron, Mafia) A mob formed and executed him

Leaving the last three members to enjoy this little oasis in the forest of Kentucky to themselves.

Don Gaetano
(Jed, Movie Fanatic-Doctor)

elvis_knits (replacing RabidRodents)
(Jaide, Annoying Townie)

LyingBrian
(Erika, Night Kill Immune)

TOWN WINS!
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:15 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ROLES

You are Alex, aka rajrhcpfreak,
You are the best mafiascummer in the world. Just none knows it yet. You are banned from random voting; make up any reason to vote even if it’s stupid. You have to misspell at least 5 words in every post. DON’T MAKE ME COUNT THEM. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=981
Wow, I almost forgot that you are Mafia with Aaron (Stewie) and Patrick (RangeroftheNorth). You can talk to each other in personal messages at night. Scummers Unite!! Each night each one of you will pick your top 3 choices to kill. The lists will be tallied and if someone gets the predetermined votes that the mod requires then they are killed. Weapon of Choice: T-bone. Confirm via PM with night one choices.

Mod note: If Alex tries to kill Sara he dies. It’s Alex’s weakness beautiful women; besides meat, Survivor, and sleeping till 2oclock in the afternoon. The Mafia lists are tallied as followed: 1st 10 points, 2nd 5 points, 3rd 2 point. If there is 3 Mafia in the game it takes 16 points to kill (a max of 3 people dieing). If there is 2 Mafia in the game it takes 11 to kill (a max of 2 people dieing). If there is 1 Mafia left in the game only his top choice is killed. Mafia members can only kill once in two consecutive days.

You are Patrick, aka rolandofthewhite
, Hermit? Yep, but you are the mastermind of this whole Mafia Operation. But I am the all mighty MOD-GOD and I am evil. So every post that you make with “f” in it, capitalize half of them; and round up. So 10 words in your post have an f in them capitalize half of them, I don’t care which ones. This is in honor of your Title, “Rolando F. the White” http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=786
Wow, I almost forgot that you partners are Aaron (Stewie) and Alex (logicticus). You can talk to each other in personal messages at night. Scummers Unite!! Each night each one of you will pick your top 3 choices to kill. The lists will be tallied and if someone gets the predetermined votes that the mod requires then they are killed. Weapon of Choice: Vaginal Cup. http://www.livejournal.com/users/gumpaz ... ml?#cutid1 Confirm via PM with night one choices.

Mod note: If Patrick tries to kill Steven he dies. Face it Patrick doesn’t have a chance against Steven. The Mafia lists are tallied as followed: 1st 10 points, 2nd 5 points, 3rd 2 point. If there is 3 Mafia in the game it takes 16 points to kill (a max of 3 people dieing). If there is 2 Mafia in the game it takes 11 to kill (a max of 2 people dieing). If there is 1 Mafia left in the game only his top choice is killed. Mafia members can only kill once in two consecutive days.

You are Aaron, aka inHimshallibe
, and the smartest and purest person in the mafia. How did you get caught up in this mess of killing? I guess you assumed that it was the only way to save those heathen friends of yours. They’ll thank you later. Being that you are so pure you can’t cuss. If you have a question about a word then PM the real inHim or me. If someone does cuss you must fix their problem by quoting what they said and use an alternative word for the cuss word. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=787
Wow, I almost forgot your mafia buddies Alex (logicticus) and Patrick (RangeroftheNorth). You can talk to each other in personal messages at night. Scummers Unite!! Each night each one of you will pick your top 3 choices to kill. The lists will be tallied and if someone gets the predetermined votes that the mod requires then they are killed. Weapon of Choice: The Word Of God. Confirm via PM with night one choices.

Mod note: If Aaron tries to kill Austin he dies. That’s what you get when you think you are the smartest person in the world. You don’t think any one can outsmart you, well Austin can. The Mafia lists are tallied as followed: 1st 10 points, 2nd 5 points, 3rd 2 point. If there is 3 Mafia in the game it takes 16 points to kill (a max of 3 people dieing). If there is 2 Mafia in the game it takes 11 to kill (a max of 2 people dieing). If there is 1 Mafia left in the game only his top choice is killed. Mafia members can only kill once in two consecutive days.

You are Jed, aka the Psycho man Estes
, and you are the sexy movie man. You get to take someone to your house and watch a Friday the 13th marathon each night. You can watch the movies by yourself, but you can only do that once in the whole game. You win with the town.

Mod note: if Jed is killed at night then the person he saves is killed too.

HI MISS LACEY MISS, (aka LittleBlackStarz)
GUESS WHAT. <3 YOU ARE THE COP, <3 SHHH. Don’t tell anyone till the 2nd day though. You need to talk like lacey throughout the thread. In each of your posts you need to include two “Lacey Lines”. AND you need to include every one of them each day. At night you choose one person to check to see if they are Nice or a Meany. You win with the town. You once signed up on mafiascum http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... ile&u=1182 Confirm via PM with night one action.

Lacey’s List:
<3
Hi Mr/Miss <insert username> Mr/Miss
:Xena Call:
Is this a good vote? Really? Are you Sure?
I HATE YOU!!!!
Quack goes the duck! Quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack quack quack goes the duck!
Eww that’s gross
Oh my gosh are you serious?! I’m going to kill you!

Mod note: Prejudiced Cop, you find Alex, Aaron, Jed, Jaide, Erika, and Sara evil because you don’t like them. NO MATTER WHAT!

You are Jaide, aka Jaide225
. A little tip: agree with the ditz. Other than that you just need to pretend like you know everything. No second-guessing your self. You win with the town.
Day 1 Goals: post a picture of a horse, talk about when you had a tumor, and post a map of Elizabethtown.
Day 2 Goals: post a picture of your tumor, talk about Elizabethtown, and a diagram of a horse.
Day 3 Goals: Post a picture from the movie Elizabethtown, talk about a horse, and post a diagram of a tumor.
Day 4+ Goals: Any combination of the 3.
Confirm via PM.

Note: after day one I request that you post your restrictions in different posts, not in one big glob.
And this restriction is a minimum.
So you can continue role-playing your part. It will be fun.

You are Austin, aka _stick
, Are you Scum? No your not. Holy Shit, that fucking sucks! But if you were you would be the best mother fucking hardcore killing bastard since Samuel L. Jackson. Every 4th post you make has to have a cuss word in it. If you are corrected, then once during the day you must tell the corrector “Fuck you.” You will get on some people’s nerves really fast. :evil mod laugh: But you are one of the most useful people in the whole town. Your vote is worth double; it will not appear until the vote has been reached. If you die you must make your last post… “Fuck you <last person who voted for you>” You win with the town. Confirm via PM.

You are Keith, aka k1001001
, you played some mafia games before so you have an advantage others don’t have; you know the game. HAHAHA sorry you don’t get any special abilities. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=921 Well I’ll give you one. You have to bitch out someone once a day. Your choice, but it better be mean and bitchy. If I don’t think you did a good enough job, then you will lose your right to vote. If you do it twice then you are modkilled. You win with the town. Confirm via PM.

You are Steven, aka Crazy Steve
, “A day with out a buzz is a day that never was.” Get your shotgun and kill some dumasses. Or, if you like, kill people with your Jedi Mind Powers or the BIG knife. Have some fun killing people. You are the Serial Killer. Don’t stop till they’re all dead. At night give me a person you want to kill and how you want to kill them. Confirm via PM with night one action.

Mod note: If Steven tries to kill Lacey he dies. If Steven uses the Big Knife more than once he has a 25% chance of tripping and stabbing himself.

You are Sara, aka Pepto
. You are very smart. Possibly the smartest person in the game. Every night you investigate the murders and find out how many scum was alive the previous night. You also disapprove of everyone cussing. So you will FOS or :( everyone who cusses. Confirm via PM.

You are Andy, aka GopherandBeans
, You and Alex are going to buy a Pirate ship and sail on it. You must find out who Alex. PM me every night on who you want to ask if they are Alex. When you find him you win. If he dies before you find him you win with the town. Talk pirate lingo a couple of times during the day. Post a picture of a Pirate each day. Confirm via PM with night one action.

You are Erika, aka wysiwyg
, Law Student at Boston U. It’s hard to die at night when you live in Boston. So you can’t be killed at night. Confirm via PM.
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:16 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

[mrow]Player[col]Night 1[col]Night 2[col]Night 3[col]Night 4 1. Chaos[col]
Kill Falcone
[col]
Kill Iammars
[col]
Kill logicticus
[col]DEAD 2. halo freak / Darquiel[col]3 out of 4[col]2 out of 4[col]2 out of 3[col]DEAD 3. Don Gaetano[col]Save Iammars[col]Save Darquiel[col]Save elvis_knits[col]Save Don Gaetano 4. Falcone[col]-[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 5. Fritzler[col]-[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 6. Iammars[col]Check Stewie (no)[col]Check Chaos (no)[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 7. Ibaesha[col]Check Iammars (nice)[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 8. logicticus[col]Fritzler - 10 Iammars - 5 ibaesha - 2[col]
Iammars - 10
elvis_knits - 5 Don Gaetano - 2[col]halo freak - 10 Don Gaentano - 5 elvis_knits - 2[col]DEAD 9. LyingBrian[col]-[col]-[col]-[col]- 10. elvis_knits / RabidRodents[col]-[col]-[col]-[col]- 11. RangeroftheNorth[col]
Fritzler - 10
ibaesha - 5 Iammars – 2[col]Don Gaetano - 10 Iammars - 5 elvis_knits - 2[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 12. Stewie[col]
ibaesha – 10
Fritzler – 5 Iammars - 2[col]elvis_knits - 10 Don Gaetano - 5 Iammars - 2[col]Chaos - 10
halo freak - 5
LyingBrian - 2[col]
No Kill
No Kill No Kill

That should be good. the
bolded
names means that that person made the kill.
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:32 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

thank you everyone for being active in my very first game moded.

just a little fact to let you all know, this game was finished in 53 days.... I think that was very good being it was during the middle of christmas.

im now on the mini reg list agian. i promise it wont be as crazy, the mafia mechanic wont appear agian, atleast for awhile. and it will have some returning characters.

so be prepared for Freaktown II

on the topic of being immune for dieing at night.... that is part of the diffcultly of being mafia in this game. you had the 1.5 kills in a day but there were people you needed to lynch in the day. there were acouple of times when i thought that stewie was going to pull it off. the MOS thing still cracks me up. I HAVE NEVER MET MOS! but there is a good chance he will be going to UK with me, roland, jaide, austin, and 30 mins from sara and lacey.

and everyone needs to click the vaginal cup link in roland's role. its funny. [to elvis] with those pictures i think they are used for otherthings other than menstrating.
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:38 am

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

An enjoyable game, but it should have been a theme
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:54 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

...should definately have been a theme...

...but a great game, and a very enjoyable one. Good game everyone

-----

I still think unnightkillable townies are a bad idea though, because if you follow the logic of normal game mechanics, the only reason why scum win when there's only one townie (who can't kill people) left, is because a lynch can't be reached, and the townie would get killed the following night in every possible scenario. With a unnightkillable townie that wouldn't happen, so it should end as a draw.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Good game to all!

Thanks, Alex!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:56 am

Post by Falcone »

Woohoo, all the scum are dead! That means I win too! Go me!!!

A pity I was NK'ed, I was really looking forward to bitching out people and blaming it on my role. 8)
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yeah, bitching would have been awesome.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

P.S. I think it is awesome that Freaktown ended on Friday the 13th!
Talk nerdy to me.

Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:21 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I did it on purpose :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:D
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Good job!
Talk nerdy to me.

Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:26 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

I had to with my role :)

"You are Jed, aka the Psycho man Estes, and you are the sexy movie man. You get to take someone to your house and watch a Friday the 13th marathon each night. You can watch the movies by yourself, but you can only do that once in the whole game. You win with the town."

-----

Now, Jaide and Erika are left all alone in a ghost town, hundreds of miles away from civilization (in fact across the ocean from civilization worth mentioning :wink: ) with this guy. I feel sorry for them, but I guess they'll live happily ever after... all three of them :D
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:13 am

Post by Chaos »

GG

Stupid shadow man flavor screwed me. I had such a pretty roleclaim, and an awesome fake posting restriction to boot.

:( :( :(

GG Town, GG.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:10 am

Post by Stewie »

I have to work now... I have some complaints, so I will post them tomorrow, or perhaps sunday.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:27 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Fuck you, rangerofthenorth.
Surfs up dude.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by Stewie »

1. Should have been a themed game. At the end, I would have normally made up a claim, but I couldn't have. I did not know the theme, so I had to say the truth, at least partially.

2. Even if I knew the theme, the posting restriction made it too obvious that I was lying. Also, there doesn't seem to be any room for more roles, do I would have been screwed anyways.

3. This is the thing that pissed me off the most: the day RotN got lynched, the amount of votes required to lynch was posted wrongly, sparing LB's life... I could have put my vote on if I knew it was required in order for me to lynch, but I wanted to distance myself from the bandwagon. Read the game, and I'll think you'll agree that this was the turning point for the town.

4. Why all the posting restrictions? They seemed arbitrary. To top it off, I am a person who likes to say "what the hell" once in a while. Really hard to communitcate when you take away all these words from me.

And inhim, Smartass is a bad word? You are a freaking saint.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:49 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

1. i thought it might be a theme, but inhim told me to go ahead with a reg. you didnt need to know anything about the people. just say a name, john or somthing.

2. darq, halo (sara) has a restriction simular to you, you could have used it to your advantage.

4. its the flavor of a raj game. in chat i give a shotclock and a restriction.
Show

raj's to do list:

Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Stewie »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:1. i thought it might be a theme, but inhim told me to go ahead with a reg. you didnt need to know anything about the people. just say a name, john or somthing.

2. darq, halo (sara) has a restriction simular to you, you could have used it to your advantage.

4. its the flavor of a raj game. in chat i give a shotclock and a restriction.
1. No, because people who knew the theme would lie. Note how people knew roland was mafia. Also, different game mechanics (shot clock) qualify as themed.
2. It wasn't as obvious. I couldn't have lied about my role.
4. That was more random bitching than a real complaint. :)
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Had I realized others would have known some of the names so easily, I would have said to make this a theme. I didn't exactly know that screennames would be used.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:44 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

well, THAT was fun! i can't believe the town won!.. definitely glad you guys FINALLY started to believe me!..

i agree w/ Stewie that the turning point was the miscount of how many votes it took to lynch a player, but i also agree w/ Stewie that just b/c there is a miscount & somebody posts as if they THINK they were lynched, you shouldn't take their post at face value... even if i WAS scum, i would've posted the SAME thing...

oh, and P.S. it should've been a theme... :P

P.P.S. NEVER again can somebody say NOBODY would have a un-nightkillable TOWNIE!! :P :P
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:59 pm

Post by Stewie »

LyingBrian wrote: P.P.S. NEVER again can somebody say NOBODY would have a un-nightkillable TOWNIE!! :P :P
Well, the only balancing factor to your role was the fact that nobody should have believed you. You were supposed to be an easy lynch, and you were, but then I had to claim. And that's the real reason why I waited... didn't wait long enough though.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:37 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

i never leave character until the lynch scene is up.

if i am mafia i will pretend i am a townie until i am dead. even if they have lynched me.

it shoudlnt have counted you out. that kind of assumptions can make you lose the game

and a note from before. the NEXT game will be a theme. start around April 20thish. it will be much like this. so if you enjoyed the game then keep an open space and sign up when its avialiable.
Show

raj's to do list:

Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:11 am

Post by Iammars »

I wish I had won...

:cry:
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:21 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

your own fault.

if you really knew me then you would have picked log. i mean he must misspell so many words a post.... OBVIOUS!!!!
Show

raj's to do list: