rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:51 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

YOU CLAIMED THE SHADOW MAN VOTE COUNT

Chaos - 3 (Don Gaetano, elvis_knits, LyingBrian)

Not voting - 2 (Stewie, Chaos)

3 to lynch.

Clock shows: 11:05AM

-----

Three of the 5 towns people looks towards Steve and sneered, "You are the evil Shadow Man that is killing people at night?"
"No I only killed Alex," Steve said. The town started chasing after him as he pulled out his light sabers. "DIE BITCHES!" Crazy Steve screams.
As he runs towards them he trips on a rock and stabs himself.

-----

Chaos
(Steven, Serial Killer) Surrounded and killed by the town
, Day Three

-----

After a busy few days you go home and enjoy the rest of the day as much as you can with a killer on the lose.

NIGHT 4
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

DAY 4

In der tat (Indeed), it was a very peaceful night. There were no deaths at night.
Has the evil been eradicated from the town? Everyone gathers at the courthouse to discuss what should be done now. It will take 3 votes for a lynch.
The day starts when the members of the town checking into the Court house at 9AM on a beautiful Thursday Morning.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:28 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I still want a roland pic.
Surfs up dude.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ive already been nagging roland for one....

i could use the one i have of him, but i dont think he would like it.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:57 pm

Post by Fritzler »

use it
Surfs up dude.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by Stewie »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:ive already been nagging roland for one....

i could use the one i have of him, but i dont think he would like it.
Use one which is not him, which might encourage him to actually post his picture. :P

Well, I protected Don as I was asked to, and here we are with another WIFOF argument. You might say that I am indeed a doc which for some reason didn't work night one (now that I think about it, perhaps it was a mafia block) or you might say that I am scum, and purposely didn't kill to make it seem that way. I can also argue that the actual scum didn't kill to make me look bad. This is confusing for me, I can only imagine how confusing it must be for the rest of you.

Firstly, I have to advise against a quick lynch. There are many things to take into consideration in this game, and a quick lynch will hurt the town. Secondly, once again I think I'll have trouble defending myself, but I have two mayor points:

Firstly, the fact that raj made a truly wacky game. The fact that the killer makes God-like kills can be atributted to several factors, only one of them being me=scum. The kill can be done by some kind of mafia framer, who chooses who to frame and makes the kill look as if was the target (which is undoubfully me, assuming that this role is true). Perhaps there's another role which is religious in nature (I'd suggest inhim's evil twin, but I doubt that since all roles so far are a person). There probably more scenarios to explain this oddity, but I can't come up with them right now.

Secondly, I must once again lie back on the fact that LB must be scum. That role is broken, and sounds completly made up, and I can't believe you guys haven't picked up on it. TOWN ARE NEVER UNKILLABLE. It is common knowledge that it would break the game, so I don't believe that raj and inhim's collective mind would let that slip under their radar. If his role is true, and I was scum, then there would be no way for me to win right now. I could lynch/nightkill both don and elvis, but I would be left with LB, tying the game. Likewise, if Chaos wasn't lynched yesterday, then he would be in the same situation I would be if I were scum right now: he could not win. Chaos's existance proves that LB is lying. If he were telling the truth, then Chaos did not have a chance of winning from the beggining, which would be unfair to him.

I'll try to think about this game more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:24 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Let me start the day by saying that I wasn't completely honest yesterday (normally a bad thing, but not this time IMHO). In addition to being a normal doc, I had the option to protect myself one, and only one night during the game. An ability I used last night. So, while it's not
completely
unlikely that the scum decided not to kill me, even if they did, I wouldn't have died.

I'm 99% sure that Stewie is the remaining scum, even though I agree with him that LB's role is unbelievable, but at present I think that's because Raj is weird, and not because LB is lying.

-----

Stewie, saying that LB's role sounds completely made up doesn't even come close to explaining how made up your role sounds. The fact that you're trying to draw attention towards LB using arguments that work even better against you, doesn't make you look any better. But I agree that a quick lynch wouldn't be in the town's interest.

-----

Another thing that makes it plausible that LB isn't scum, is his answer to my question about him having a night ability (even though he took his precious time answering it). I figured that he would think that I had a way of knowing if he had been active during the night or not, so if he was scum he would have to say he had a night action. But him having a night action would not make sense considering his explanation to why he's un-nightkillable. Ofcourse at the time, I figured that he had to be scum anyway, but now I think it makes him look a lot more innocent.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:16 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

well interesting... nobody was killed last night, definitely making things interesting... well a couple of things to note... first of all i received confirmation from Alex that if i was left one-on-one w/ a killing role that the killing role would win the game... NOT making the game unbreakable as Stewie claims... of course, YOU won't get confirmation from Alex as that would confirm my role, kind of a catch22...

right now i think the best idea is to go no lynch... we don't lose anybody during the day, & w/ a kill at night would leave it at 2 vs. 1 the next day... the town could use the information from a night kill (provided there is one) to be able to point the finger at scum more easily...

vote: no lynch

i think the best suggestion is this... we should go for a no lynch & go to night... both Don Gaetano & Stewie should "protect" elvis_knits, and we'll see where we are in the morning...

what does everybody else think?..
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

How does your plan tell us who is scum?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Stewie wrote:Fritzler night one, darquiel every night after that exept yesterday, when I protected
Chaos (didn't think darquiel would get attacked... my bad).
People that died by the word of God are N1:Ibaesha (Lacey, cop)
and N3: HaloFreak (Sara, investigator)

Hey, so if Stewie is a placebo doc whose power doesn't always work (and sometimes backfires), he should have said he protected Ibaesha N1 -- because she is the one that died from the word of God, not Fritzler.

If Stewie sticks by his claimed actions, it seems IMPOSSIBLE to me that we have one player who protects by the word of God and ANOTHER player who kills by the word of God.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Check this out (it's the REAL Seabiscuit):

Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:50 am

Post by Stewie »

elvis_knits wrote:
Stewie wrote:Fritzler night one, darquiel every night after that exept yesterday, when I protected
Chaos (didn't think darquiel would get attacked... my bad).
People that died by the word of God are N1:Ibaesha (Lacey, cop)
and N3: HaloFreak (Sara, investigator)

Hey, so if Stewie is a placebo doc whose power doesn't always work (and sometimes backfires), he should have said he protected Ibaesha N1 -- because she is the one that died from the word of God, not Fritzler.

If Stewie sticks by his claimed actions, it seems IMPOSSIBLE to me that we have one player who protects by the word of God and ANOTHER player who kills by the word of God.
What are you talking about? I think I made it pretty clear that I have no direct connection to the "word of God" killer. All I said is not in conflict. Night one, I prayed for Fritzler, and he died, which led me to believe that I was useless, but I later realized that I could have been blocked, framed, or other. I did not claim placebo doc because raj wouldn't tell me "you are a placebo doc," that would be stupid. I
deduced
I was a placebo doc, but I might have been wrong.

Impossible? How so? LB has a role which breaks the game (not anymore, as he conviniently pointed out :roll: ) and you don't seem to be bothering him about it. At least my role is feasable gameplay-wise. Furthermore, this game is wacky enough to have someone frame me in that fashion (kill in the way I would kill if I would).
Stewie, saying that LB's role sounds completely made up doesn't even come close to explaining how made up your role sounds. The fact that you're trying to draw attention towards LB using arguments that work even better against you, doesn't make you look any better. But I agree that a quick lynch wouldn't be in the town's interest.
How does my role sound made up? inhim is religious... he prays to try and save people... pretty straight foward. The only messed up part is the fact that there's a killer who kills in the same fashion inhim would kill. Furthermore, as wacky as all this seems, my role does not break the game. Would raj make a game in which roles make little sense or no sense at all? Sure. So far he has. Would he make a broken game? Doubt it. How does my agument work better against me, when while my role doesn't seem feasable storyline-wise, LB's is not feasable game-wise.

Grrrr.... All things considered, I think that the worst part of my role is that I can't cuss. Because I really want to right now.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Stewie wrote: Furthermore, this game is wacky enough to have someone frame me in that fashion (kill in the way I would kill if I would).
There is no way I can believe that. Just as there is no way I can stop myself from watching the movie "Elizabethtown" over and over and over again.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Look at this loser (I mean, isn't he cute?):

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Also, Stewie, good job
not
voting for any of the scum we've lynched. Really assures me that you are indeed pro-town. [/sarcasm]

vote: Stewie
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:12 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

i would rather have a no lynch & get more information, than vote for any specific player right now... the town can still win if we no lynch & somebody dies tonight, but the town can NOT win if we lynch the wrong person today... (the killer would kill the last townie other than me, and leave it at him vs. me in the endgame, thus winning)

@Stewie

so you are proposing that in addition to being unnightkillable, i also have a killing role AND i can frame somebody to make it look like they did it! now THAT seems unbalanced...

@elvis_knits

if Stewie is the remaining SK, how does his not voting for scum make him scummy, per se?!? it's not like he could've known who they were... and BTW, yes, Orlando Bloom is VERY cute...

@Don Gaetano

what are your thoughts?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

LB, I mean, what is the "information" that we can gather by having someone die? I guess the death crosses one person off our list of potential scum. Other than that, how will a kill tell us who is scum?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

that's EXACTLY what "information" we can gather... right now there is a 1:4 chance of lynching scum... with somebody dying tonight there will be a 1:3 chance to lynch scum... plus it will eliminate a lot of WIFOM arguments...

i doubt i will move my vote from a no lynch unless somebody has a better idea... and i doubt Stewie will vote for himself...
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:45 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

If we no lynch, These are the possible scenarioes:

1. Stewie gets killed = I and Elvis lynch LB tomorrow.

2. LB gets killed = I and Elvis lynch Stewie tomorrow.

3. Elvis won't get killed because I'll protect her.

4. I die (because I can't protect myself) = No information is gained, and LB and Stewie would be at each others throats tomorrow, without my insightful mind to save silly Elvis from lynching the wrong person :wink:

5. Nobody dies during the night. No information is gained, status quo continues.

So I don't see the advantages of a No Lynch.

-----

Elvis, since Stewie is an SK if he's scum, the fact that he hasn't voted for the scum who have been lynched means nothing. In fact, since there's no cop, it would be in the SK's own interest to kill of the other scum.

...But I still think Stewie is our last scum.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:13 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@Don Gaetano

are you willing to lynch Stewie then... i think i could go for a Stewie lynch...

unvote

@Stewie

if you're innocent, then who do you suspect most, Don Gaetano, or elvis_knits, & why?
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:22 am

Post by LyingBrian »

Don Gaetano wrote:1. Stewie gets killed = I and Elvis lynch LB tomorrow.

2. LB gets killed = I and Elvis lynch Stewie tomorrow.

3. Elvis won't get killed because I'll protect her.

4. I die (because I can't protect myself) = No information is gained, and LB and Stewie would be at each others throats tomorrow, without my insightful mind to save silly Elvis from lynching the wrong person

5. Nobody dies during the night. No information is gained, status quo continues.
1. nice of you to speak on elvis_knits' behalf... so you're ruling out the possibility that either elvis_knits or yourself could be the remaining SK?

2. i won't die... i'm unnightkillable, remember?

3. that's fine, i like elvis_knits living, she seems like a good guy...

4. lots of information would be gathered by your death (method of killing, etc.), some of which could convince elvis_knits that i'm innocent... she does know the most about Alex & crew, remember...

5. this is a distinct possibility, but we won't be in a worse position than we are now, would we?

@elvis_knits & Don Gaetano

why are you so set on not no lynching?... we can NOT be in a worse position than we are in now, & there is a possibility of being in a better position w/ more information...

@Stewie

what are your thoughts on the no lynch?...
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:46 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

1. I'm sure that both you and Elvis wouldn't vote me tommorow if Stewie died... and I'm ruling out the possiblity that I'm scum incase you wondered :wink: . I actually think I've been a bit too hasty with labeling Elvis as pro-town, though. It's just that you and Stewie have so much more suspicious roles. (I'm much more suspicious of Stewie than you though.)

2. Your un-nightkillableness must have slipped my mind, so point 2 is void.

3. I've changed my mind, I see no point in protecting Elvis.

4. Good point, but I don't think there will be any information in the night scene that only Elvis would be able to understand. It would only mention me getting killed by the word of god by a figure, nicely wrapped in one of Raj's shakespeareian dialogues :wink:

5. Like I said, Status Quo would remain.
-----

After having thought about it, I'm for a no lynch.

I think we'll most likely end up with no kill, but we'll see.

If there is a kill, I'll most likely be the one killed, and I'm not 100% sure that anyone of you are innocent. So I think there's no reason why I should protect anyone at all during the night.

LB can't be killed, Stewie won't get killed (even if he's innocent), If Elvis gets killed she's confirmed, and if I get killed, atleast you will have learned something from the death scene, like you would from all deaths.

-----

But let's not waste the day yet. If Elvis should die, it's in the town's interest that she tells us exactly what she thinks about the situation, and any other information we might find useful later.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:26 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@Don Gaetano

i could go for no protections tonight if Stewie agrees...

@Stewie

would you mind explaining why you did not vote at ALL on either D2 or D3? (your vote after the deadline on D2 was not counted in the official vote count, so i'm not counting it) also, you have the fewest # of posts w/ 31... Don Gaetano has 77, LyingBrian has 82, elvis_knits has 88, which means everybody has at least 2x as many posts as you do... any explanation besides lurking?...
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:53 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

Both you and Elvis have more posts than me? :shock:

How embarrasing. :oops:

I have to try harder next time. :wink:
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think we should lynch Stewie. That's why I'm voting him.

But if we go no-lynch and I die, this is what I think:

Don Gaetano - I don't think he's scum. I just don't. He's been very helpful in lynching scum, and I really don't think he's made a wrong move all game. If he's scum, I've been completely fooled (wouldn't be the first time!). I guess anything is possible, but I think Don Gaetano being scum is not very probable at all.

LyingBrian - He has acted scummy at times. Remember we almost lynched him? I do believe his role is Erica, and it makes sense that he can't be killed at night because I know that it is true that Erica is in law school in Boston. The fact that he wants to no-lynch is suspicious to me, though. It is making he take a second look at him.

I have a question I will go research and see if I can find the answer to: What happens if there is only two players left and one is the SK? Is it a draw? OR do they no-lynch and go to night where the SK kills the townie? I have the feeling that no-lynch today only helps the SK get closer to winning.

Stewie - I think I've already said that I can't buy that he is inHim and prays for people to be saved, but there is another player that frames him by killing by the word of God.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”