Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Juke »

Just curious. It didn't sound like Cheery.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

Because you can understand what I'm saying?

Back to the subject: why aren't you (and CDB) scum?
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

Maybe that was a bit leading... what do you think of CDB?
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

Also give me your opinion of bumfuzzled while you're at it.
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by HadMatter »

Bumfuzzled, how much have you two discussed which of you gets to shoot and who you'd shoot and your likelihood of getting to shoot?
We're all mad here.
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by HadMatter »

Mac, looking back, what did Siv and mantis do that you found/find scummy.
We're all mad here.
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by HadMatter »

Juke, how do you feel about Channel? Be specific.

Channel, same but about Juke.
We're all mad here.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Juke »

I still haven't caught up, but scumhunting is basically useless here. I can answer those later if you want, though.
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by HadMatter »

Limo, convince me that my biggest scum read (you) is town and give me good reasons why.
We're all mad here.
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by HadMatter »

Cheery/Cherry/whichever is the hydra name, do you think my trust in Bum is misplaced? Do you think that my suspiciousness of Limi is wrong. I'm currently more worried about trusting bum than FoSing limo.
We're all mad here.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

In post 285, HadMatter wrote:Cheery/Cherry/whichever is the hydra name, do you think my trust in Bum is misplaced? Do you think that my suspiciousness of Limi is wrong. I'm currently more worried about trusting bum than FoSing limo.

I'm not answering this until I get a response from Juke.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Limo »

Really not motivated to convince you of anything to be honest.

Content day is tomorrow, everyone!
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Limo »

Oh, HM - is my being your biggest scum read predicated on how I "attacked a newbie because he's an easier target"? If so, yeah; don't expect me to try to convince you I'm town.
Bumfuzzled
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Bumfuzzled »

It's probably a good thing I didn't get on last night. I think I'd have probably convinced Red to not shoot Mantis or at least probably to have gone with Mac or maybe even Cherry first. Given the current situation Jukes not wrong in that we just need two strong town-reads to make this automatic win if we don’t hit scum and just one if we can hit scum in the next few days. I think we can all agree that HatMatter is supersupersupertown so we just need one strong town-read or scum-read.

Town (Strongest to weakest):

HatMatter
is a town-read that is incredibly obvious so I’m not even going to go into this one in depth, summary though is; Mixing up number of scum in the setup, suggesting that we send in shots in case we’re not here in time, genuine as fuck scumhunting.

Jukes
entrance of stating that Limo is very town and requesting someone should guess the reason why in is a fairly big town-tell given that he retracts it himself by stating he was thinking about it wrong in since it shows real-thought-process (Will admit though that Awestfie didn’t like the “Someone tell me the reason bit” as she thinks it was him trying to get someone else to do his work for him but I’ve found that never really to be the case in the past). I think his stubbornness and insistence that Mcqueen is town in and his following posts up until is a fairly big town-tell especially given that Mcqueen flipped town. I liked him pointing out the “Never shoot HatMatter” in and his suggestion that we only need two strong town-reads (Which is actually spot on) in but him stating that scumhunting is useless in really doesn’t make any sense at all. If he thinks that one scum lynch is autowin given HatMatter!Town then scumhunting wouldn’t be ‘useless’ it’d actually be very much needed. That said not sure if he’d suggest and propose a “Autowin” strategy as mafia here, think he’d be more looking for mslynchable people and thus feigning “scumhunting” rather than refusing to do it.

Limos
reaction-testing entrance saying Mac wouldn’t be a bad shot in is a relatively big town-tell; he’s looking to get straight into reactions and scumhunting and it’s a post that can attract negative attention that I think scum would attempt to avoid doing. His and gives me some pause though because he tries to use an ongoing games meta to state that she’s possibly town here and it’s something he’d know I can’t read into, quote or use other than his ‘summary’ of it. His really fits in what I was thinking at the time; the two people I’d have probably shot then were Mac or Siv and probably Mac first and I think scum getting into the mind-frame and thought process of a townie is one of the hardest scum-tells to fake so I think that’s a relatively strong town-tell from him.

Scum (Strongest to weakest):

Macs
appeasement in still really bugs me and I don't understand how I'm the only one seeing it (Well other than Awestfie but to be fair I don't know if she's just saying that because she doesn't want to get into an argument with me about it or if she actually agrees with me) since it's really his only statement of reads in the game and other than that post he's been spending majority of his time posting defensive statements like in and the first half of . The second half of 166 revolves around him stating a scum-read on Mcqueen that reads as if he's just mimicking what others have already said and just bandwagoning on it to try and blend in. There's no real desire or motivation from him to stick his neck out to do anything or to scumhunt and get reads. It's just survival and filler posts.

CDB
is actually really hard to get a solid read on, I like a lot of his posts and can see them leading towards him garnering opinions and stances but at points it feels like he’s just going-through-the-motions. His mirrors a lot of my thoughts on Mac and his statement that he wants bot Siv and Mac shot in comes across as townish. That said the argument between Siv and CDB over “Shoot someone who isn’t scumhunting vs shooting for scum-reads” in , , and comes across as distancing, the debate seems entirely pointless in that it’s a theory-based discussion which CDB wanted to avoid having in but seems to go along with it with Siv. Think it makes a lot more sense as him trying to set-up looking good post-Siv flip rather than a legitimate discussion. I also think him stating that he didn't read Pandas replace in as town in and adding Juke to his list there reads as opening-up-options for later.
Bumfuzzled
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Bumfuzzled »

In post 280, HadMatter wrote:Bumfuzzled, how much have you two discussed which of you gets to shoot and who you'd shoot and your likelihood of getting to shoot?

We've joked around discussing it quite a bit but never really sat down having a fully serious discussion over it. I'd probably let her shoot though because she was itching and praying hoping we'd somehow start with the gun or end up with it at some point and I'd be a pansy with it and try and never shoot until deadline. I don't think there's really any doubt on who we'd shoot though - Mac. But had we got the gun D1 I don't think we'd have followed up a Mac shot with a Sievure and a Mantis shot so it's likely a good thing we didn't start with it. We haven't discussed the odds of us getting shot thought but we did agree that if people were starting to get paranoid of us it'd be much better to get shot the day before lylo and I think we can trust ourselves and our reads enough to bring it home from there.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Holy fucking shit. Er, I'll be rereading tonight in wake of the flips.
#greenshirtthursdays
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Jal »

Prodding everyone except ChannelDelibird.

Wussies
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:52 am

Post by HadMatter »

I gave all reads and asked questions. I'll make a short prod dodge once daily unless people have questions for me or someone gets shot.
We're all mad here.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Cherry Nog »

Waiting for everyone to actually say something before we shoot. I don't know who Cheery thinks we should shoot, but I have a rough idea of who I want to.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Jal »

Mac requested to be replaced.

AngryPidgeon replaces Mac's slot immediately.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Shoot Juke

Shoot Juke

Shoot Juke.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So Mac was like my only townread and Juke is the only person I think is scum. Mainly because his plan is fucking hysterically not at all a plan. Not shooting people we think are town accomplishes the same shit, and I keep getting suspicious as to why he isn't saying "Well I know I'M town in addition to Hatter, so this is solved GG no re!". It looks like hes trying to get someone to say "Oh well Juke is prob-town and I'M town, so lets just shoot everyone else!" F that noise. Why the hell is this clown still alive.

*I think it was hatter he kept saying was town and that he just needed to find one more?

Anywho, I was skimming this last night since its a Jal game and I like Jal and saw that she probably would need replacements so I preemptively said I'd take a slot if it opened. My reads are kinda sucky right now. Juke/Mac were the only slots I really felt too much about.

My gut wants to say Hatter is town for being so derp, but thats dangerous territory. CDB looks a little town for being engaged. The hydra is sketch. I suck ass at reading Limo but he seems townish I guess.

Im preemptively throwing down on a WhateverThatHydraIs/ObvscumJuke team, but I really really really need to spend time reading this tonight when Im not watching Parks and Rec at the same time.

Hi N/Cheery.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And as long as were going with "the plan" I volunteer myself to not get shot, because, you know, Im totally town :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, shoot Juke. Shenanigans on everything hes posted this game.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Juke »

AP your case sucks

Phoneposting:

Your attack basically amounts to "He looks like he's trying to look town by saying we need to find town." This doesn't make any sense, but I'll break down the specifics. To justify why the plan is GOOD, it's much easier to find town than it is to find scum, so finding two town to win will be easier than finding the only two scum to win. I also don't have any illusion that I'm some obvious town, as I did shit all until RP shot two scum. Furthermore, that plan actually really sucks if I'm scum because, as soon as my partner gets shot, I've set myself up to lose at LyLo (unless you're suggesting I'm partners with HadMatter, which you obviously aren't).

In regards to your second post, you don't seem to point out shenanigans on anything but my plan. Elaborate?

Return to “Completed Open Games”