Mini 1420: The Beginning Of The End (Game Over)

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:13 am

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE COUNT 2.8

[3] Slandaar: Kwll, DeathRowKitty, Goodmorning,
[2] Ztife: q21, Jennifer,
[1] q21: Psyche,
[1] KthxBye: Ztife,
[1] DeathRowKitty: Slandaar,
[1] Psyche: Nachomamma8,

Not Voting: Kthxbye,

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-24 23:57:13)

V/LA: Jennifer till 19th of February
q21 till 16th of February
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

DRK, GM, Kwll....you guys planning on lynching claimed doc today?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:50 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

DRK just woke up and already misses being asleep. DRK thinks never having to sleep would be great though. It's such a love-hate relationship. If it was an all-love relationship, maybe DRK would have tried asking sleep to be FrogValentine. DRK would have been disappointed because sleep isn't even a physical thing and can't be anyone's Valentine.

So this doc claim is just about the shadiest doc claim I've seen in the past half hour:
In post 562, Slandaar wrote:I am the doc obviously so time to massclaim.
He's "obviously" the doc and his night action is so irrelevant he forgot to claim it (btw, he should do this). Also, pushing himself as conftown for doctor + vig is *what?*. My only modded game had a vig with no doctor. (It was probably a bit scum-sided, but that was in the era of 12p minis and I think I gave scum too much power, not town too little. Let's not dwell on the past though. If we do, we'll be just like me and we wouldn't want that, would we precious?) Do I want to lynch him today now? No. Well...yes, but no. Well, yes....okay, no.

Unvote: Slandaar

But really yes...

Massclaim is still not a good idea today.

Vote: Ztife
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

Yes Obviously

Has it not clicked I had side motivation to want to know who to protect?

Course not.

I don't see much point claiming my action its not like I targetted dann/trollie, if someone claims tracker who tracked me I can see if they are legit or not etc so benefits are better not to claim it.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I don't like Ztife wagon as 2 people I get scum vibes from are on it.....
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:42 am

Post by kwll »

I am not sure if this tatty with Nacho and slandaar is vaild or am I being dazzled?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Psyche »

Doc claim makes sense. It's not particularly shady. Slandaar hinted about having a PR before making that claim (I'm not saying I noticed the hint until later!).

TvT for Slandaar vs. Kitty/Frog/whatever

Nacho still a null read. The whole exchange was theoretical. No blood involved.

Nacho! Case me. Bring it. Come on.

Damn Q21 for leaving me so. I'll find a new thing to do.

Whooooooo.
You can't step in the same river twice.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Anybody can hint at having a PR.
Anybody can say they have one.
Still, it's probably not the greatest idea to lynch a claimed Doc, at least not right away.

My vote therefore goes back where it came from.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 631, Psyche wrote:TvT for Slandaar vs. Kitty/Frog/whatever

Nacho still a null read. The whole exchange was theoretical. No blood involved.

Nacho! Case me. Bring it. Come on.

here's a case for you.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Psyche »

Damn, you're good.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Psyche »

Is this the part where I OMGUS?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 629, Kthxbye wrote:I don't like Ztife wagon as 2 people I get scum vibes from are on it.....
Do you think either of them would be a good lynch? You don't have a vote out atm, so now would be a good time to dig up something solid on one of them. If you're fast enough, you can even do it before either of them get back from V/LA!

In post 630, kwll wrote:I am not sure if this tatty with Nacho and slandaar is vaild or am I being dazzled?
That depends what you mean by "valid" and "dazzled". Is something about this situation
truly truly truly outrageous
?
Do you think Nacho is scum? Do you think he's your mamma(8)? Do you still want to lynch Slandaar?

And by the way, it doesn't elude me that you ignored this. That hurts </3

In post 631, Psyche wrote:Damn Q21 for leaving me so. I'll find a new thing to do.
You could be working with Kthx to work out reasons for the rest of us to find his scummy. Again, bonus points if you do it before he's done with his V/LA (it ends today, so you'll have to be fast if you want bonus points).

Mod, if you haven't done so already, a prod on Ztife?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:20 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 636, DeathRowKitty wrote:
Mod, if you haven't done so already, a prod on Ztife?

2 days 20 hours isn't prodable except by request.

Prodding Ztife
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Thank you <3
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:53 am

Post by q21 »

Right... skimmed my way to an up to date (ish) state of mind.

Slandaar is town - Misguided with regard to the massclaim thing, but town none the less. His position with regard to Massclaim makes more sense given his own claim.
Nacho and DRK - Slandaar's main adversaries on the masslcaim issue are town. Both taking a townie stance, neither doing so in an scummy or opportunistic manner.
Kthxbye is town - Probably not a popular thing for me to say. But there, I said it.

Contrast this with the living members of yesterady's wagon: Slandaar, goodmorning, q21, Nachomamma8, Kthxbye

Only one I don't have a townread on (and haven't read the role PM of) is GM.

VOTE: goodmorning

Other people should too.

Ztife still has the fence sitting day 1 point against his name, but he is getting better in that regard.

In post 502, Ztife wrote:
In post 501, Jennifer wrote:Sitting on the plane ready to take off so quick last thoughts for now:

I agree with Kthx that it's likely at least one scum was on the Elleran wagon. But I also think it's likely at least one scum was off. But Kthx gets town points from me for doing PoE and working wih it (even though i dont agree with his reads) Also I don't think q21 is scum.
Slaandar is unreadable to me so cuts either way.

VOTE: ztife

Nacho is also suspect for giving Ztife a town read (higher than the probtown read he have GM). If like to hear his justification for that because can't think of any.

Will try to check in before back from vacation but ability to do deep dive will be limited to negligible until back.

Reason for your vote? Seems like your posts gives alot of logical observations but you seems to always vote otherwise.

This is one of the first interesting points raised against Jenn that I've noticed. Can you provide more examples of her doing this or is this a spurious statement made purely to defend yourself?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:04 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 639, q21 wrote:This is one of the first interesting points raised against Jenn that I've noticed. Can you provide more examples of her doing this or is this a spurious statement made purely to defend yourself?

Don't worry, I took a minute out of my life to check for you. No, she hasn't done that in other votes....and I don't even think she did it with that vote.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:06 am

Post by q21 »

In post 640, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 639, q21 wrote:This is one of the first interesting points raised against Jenn that I've noticed. Can you provide more examples of her doing this or is this a spurious statement made purely to defend yourself?

Don't worry, I took a minute out of my life to check for you. No, she hasn't done that in other votes....and I don't even think she did it with that vote.

Could have done that myself. The point was to see what Ztife was going to say about it.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:06 am

Post by goodmorning »

@q21
I will reiterate what I said before:
Cases based solely on VCA are bullshit.

So, explain why Slandaar's claiming Doc makes his massclaim stance make sense to you.
Explain why you think kthx is Town.
Explain why Nacho is Town without using his purely theory points.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:10 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 641, q21 wrote:
In post 640, DeathRowKitty wrote:

Could have done that myself. The point was to see what Ztife was going to say about it.
Sorry. I actually considered the possibility you were doing that and probably shouldn't have responded...but I was sufficiently confused at you labeling it as a good point that I wanted an excuse to say I disagreed with it. Well, excuses and pretenses down, what vote would you have expected out of Jennifer after that post? Am I missing something in it that would make her any more likely to vote anyone except Ztife?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:05 am

Post by q21 »

In post 642, goodmorning wrote:@q21
I will reiterate what I said before:
Cases based solely on VCA are bullshit.

So, explain why Slandaar's claiming Doc makes his massclaim stance make sense to you.
Explain why you think kthx is Town.
Explain why Nacho is Town without using his purely theory points.

VCA is bullshit as a soul reason for a lynch. Coupled with some PoE and its a good reason to start a wagon, especially on someone I have trouble reading either way otherwise.

Claiming a PR makes his stance make more sense because having a piece of the puzzle makes one want to have more pieces and makes you feelbetter equipped to analyze the rest. Also, his fakeclaim plan for the massclaim looks like it comes from a townie place.
Because I'm just that awesome.
Nacho is town because his theory points are protown and the way he made them don't look like they come from scum. Already said this.

@Frog - Could have seen a Nacho vote coming out of that Jenn post. Wanted to see him try to bring up more examples anything like that, ie. give him the chance to dig his own grave.

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

A Nacho vote? Her accusation on Nacho depended completely on Ztife being scum(my)!
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 632, goodmorning wrote:Anybody can hint at having a PR.
Anybody can say they have one.
Still, it's probably not the greatest idea to lynch a claimed Doc, at least not right away.

My vote therefore goes back where it came from.

Sheep much?

Doc claim was pretty stupid imho, but I'm pretty sure Slandaar is doc.
If there is a real doc he should claim now so that we can lynch this fake claim, or vig the fake counter-claim anyways.

As for this
In post 501, Jennifer wrote:Sitting on the plane ready to take off so quick last thoughts for now:

I agree with Kthx that it's likely at least one scum was on the Elleran wagon. But I also think it's likely at least one scum was off. But Kthx gets town points from me for doing PoE and working wih it (even though i dont agree with his reads) Also I don't think q21 is scum.
Slaandar is unreadable to me so cuts either way.

VOTE: ztife

Nacho is also suspect for giving Ztife a town read (higher than the probtown read he have GM). If like to hear his justification for that because can't think of any.

Will try to check in before back from vacation but ability to do deep dive will be limited to negligible until back.

There was nothing in this to reply to, pretty much all the votes on me have no case.

In post 420, Kthxbye wrote:How's this for town.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elleran

Is still a shit hammer, there was no indication that he thought elleran was scummy or whatsoever, there was a week left to deadline too.
No explaination thereafter either, oh wait, did I missed it? Must have been lost somewhere with all these busing and sheeping around HMMMM.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Jennifer »

Post 333 has my main reasons for suspicion on Ztife.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 635, Psyche wrote:Is this the part where I OMGUS?

no, this is the part where you stop talking shit and start scumhunting again

In post 639, q21 wrote:Slandaar's main adversaries on the masslcaim issue are town. Both taking a townie stance, neither doing so in an scummy or opportunistic manner.

What would a "scummy or opportunistic manner" be?

In post 642, goodmorning wrote:Explain why Nacho is Town without using his purely theory points.

and not drk?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 647, Jennifer wrote:Post 333 has my main reasons for suspicion on Ztife.

That post is 10 days ago. Maybe you can update how it would still be applicable now in D2 after all the town flips.

Also, who do you think are my possible scum buddies then? And what's your next 2 suspects should I flip town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”