LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:41 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

i know i'm being eager, and i know that what i said was scummy, it was half-intentional, half-frustration. sometimes i think PBuG is my long-lost twin!

i can guarantee that my run-up is not a good move for the town! interpret that however you want!
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:07 pm

Post by Tamuz »

LyingBrian wrote:i know i'm being eager, and i know that
what i said was scummy
, it was half-
intentional
, half-frustration. sometimes i think PBuG is my long-lost twin!

i can guarantee that my run-up is not a good move for the town! interpret that however you want!
I'll interperet that entire quoted bit, especially the bolded part as a confession. Thats how I want to do it, M'kay!
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:56 pm

Post by Nai »

Tamuz, here's my problem with proving that any of us is clean. To prove me or BJ, one of us has to be lynched. To prove Bloojay and his currently-silent companions, you have to lynch him. You can't lynch the silent companions, we don't know who they are. So that pretty much leaves us down 2 town. Meanwhile, we lose probably 2 town a night for those two nights. If we have to prove our innocence by lynching, the Mafia win.
This is not me
This is not me
Goon
This is not me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:04 am

Post by This is not me »

yeah,extactly,for me it is between bloojay and lyingbrian....
The music freak :P
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:41 am

Post by LyingBrian »

well if you're going to run me up, get on with it, otherwise, let's lynch bloojay! :twisted:

unless somebody has a better suggestion! :wink:
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:49 am

Post by stark »

alright, considering that bloojay has failed, at least in my mind, to produce sufficient evidence to support his claim, i hereby
vote bloojay
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:12 am

Post by BabyJesus »

stark wrote:alright, considering that bloojay has failed, at least in my mind, to produce sufficient evidence to support his claim, i hereby
vote bloojay
I dunno, why would a scum fake mason just to discredit me....I don't think he's scum.
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:51 am

Post by bloojay »

stark wrote:alright, considering that bloojay has failed, at least in my mind, to produce sufficient evidence to support his claim, i hereby
vote bloojay
there really isn't much else i could do to support my claim. any help would have to come from my buddies.
mepmuff: I don't know what to make of the Peacebringer news story.
sycko999: Mabye PB is really ugly...-Suburbia Mafia
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:53 am

Post by bloojay »

oh, and i miught as well do this now.

Unvote BJ, vote LyingBrian

you're getting far too scummy with your statements. i'm willing to lay off of BabyJesus for now.
mepmuff: I don't know what to make of the Peacebringer news story.
sycko999: Mabye PB is really ugly...-Suburbia Mafia
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:57 am

Post by Tamuz »

Would Nanook the wolf like to come out and post? I'd like him to...
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:47 pm

Post by Iammars »

the OMG!!! DEADLINE!!! Vote Count:

bloojay- 4 (Nai, TINM, LB, stark)
LB- 3 (Tamuz, BJ, bloojay)
raj- 1 (Nanook)
BJ- 1 (raj)
stark- 1 (Cubs)

Not voting (0): No one

6 to lynch. 3 to lynch at deadline.

Nanook has been prodded.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:48 pm

Post by Nai »

Bloojay, if the deadline comes, you're dead. So if your mason buddies were to come out, at least one would come out right now. I find it amusing that they havn't decided to show up.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:56 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Unvote: stark
my suspicions on him have been tamed at least for now.

It seems to me that bloojay has clearly failed in proving his role. We haven't really seen anything to prove that his claim is true other than a "trust me" post. I agree, that having two mason groups in a game of this size seems way too improbable. I'm guessing that he was attempting to get BJ lynched for some reason by faking his claim. It is also odd that he would switch his vote since he should theoretically
know
BJ was scum. It's looking like he was making a last ditch effort to save himself by attempting to lynch somebody who more people would be inclined to voting to. With all this in mind I will
Vote: bloojay
Unban me please

At the very least, at least respond to my unanswered PMs mith.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well I suppose constant support just isn't good enough for you guys, now is it?
Yes I am one of the 3 masons in the Bloojay/Tamuzi/??? mason group. I really didn't want to come out, for the reason BJ mentions, as well as I really don't like having to fall back on mod based knowledge rather than what you pick up in thread. (as in mafia hunting & convincing abilities vs basic reading skills). Although I would have prefered for the other in our group to have claimed [it] didn't and I've been left to the responsability because I can't see such an innocent go down.

Now, for the towns sake, would you mind getting your grimey votes off of bloojay.

Cubsfan, what is it that tamed your suspicions of Stark? If I wasn't so resolute in LB I would be voting for stark myself since he has done nothing to assauge my suspicion in him.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:17 pm

Post by stark »

care to explain your role? what have i done suspicion wise? my doubts and my suspicions stand...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:39 pm

Post by Tamuz »

stark wrote:care to explain your role?
Whats to explain? We are a threeparte mason group, do you want me to give you a biography of my birth as well?

I almost feel like babyJ, except I'm not the one under the gun
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:52 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Hmm, well there we go, I trust Tamuz, at least for now...
Unvote: bloojay
ultimately, a no lynch early on would be bad, and LB has indeed been acting a bit peculiar. I think it's most sensible to
Vote: LyingBrian
Unban me please

At the very least, at least respond to my unanswered PMs mith.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:15 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Sorry for the lurkage .. It's not that I have really forgotten about this game necessarily, it's more that I lost interest earlier on, and just haven't gotten back to reading ..

I say we let this masonry be tested by other means, and I'm more then willing to
Unvote: Raj, and Vote: LyingBrian
to let the masons live through today, as one of them most likely won't make it through the night.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:23 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Just so the future voter knows, the next vote will kill LB, if it is for him.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:49 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

do i have this correct.. its 5-5 and im the only one not voteing for either of them.

if thats true then i need to think aobut this alittle longer.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:56 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Unofficial Vote Count

LyingBrian - 5 (BabyJesus, bloojay, Cubsfan4ever, NanookTheWolf, Tamuz)
bloojay - 4 (LyingBrian, Nai, stark, This is not me)
BabyJesus - 1 (rajrhcpfreak)
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:35 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

O.k. a couple of things!

first, NanookTheWolf, i appreciate you asking for a role-claim BEFORE you cast the 5th vote. i have a pro-town role, and now you've set me up to be lynched.
FOS: NanookTheWolf

second, i don't trust the BabyJesus/Nai & bloojay/Tamuz/??? mason groups. too many "confirmed" townies. also, am i the only one who noticed Tamuz was trying to hint that he was a "cop", then when he saw my bandwagon was not gaining any steam, decided to come out as a "mason" to lynch me?

third, an official claim that no one bothered to ask for...(i appreciate the fairness)
[size=200]Billy Joel[/size] wrote:
Buddy Holly, "Ben-Hur", space monkey,
Mafia
my name is Mafia, i am a group of people that each night sends out 1 person to kill a player. i win with the town when the competition is killed (a.k.a. the real Mafia). in short, i am a Vigilante. (unfortunately, even though i am a group of people, i only have 1 life. i clarified this w/ the mod before the game began)

i did not submit a name N0, or N1 b/c i wanted to get a feel for the game first, and see who stood where.

as far as my eagerness to lynch somebody is concerned, that's my playing style, not an indication of my role. see my other games where i am a confirmed townie
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:12 pm

Post by Tamuz »

LyingBrian wrote: second, i don't trust the BabyJesus/Nai & bloojay/Tamuz/??? mason groups. too many "confirmed" townies. also, am i the only one who noticed Tamuz was trying to hint that he was a "cop", then when he saw my bandwagon was not gaining any steam, decided to come out as a "mason" to lynch me?
I was never hinting cop. From the beggining I have had basis for my attack on you, both textual and feeling. I was trying to hint that I was bloojay's mason, but nobody picked anything up and unvoted so I was forced to claim. I'm not going to let bloo, a confirmed innocent
to me
to die by not stepping up to the plate. Just as Nai did for BJ. With 48 hours I was just hoping I didn't step up to late. The thought of lynching you did not cross my mind, only protecting one I knew shouldn't be killed.

And if you thought I was a cop fingering you why did you ignore me so much?

Do you think that I would have waited so long for a drastic move to get you lynched? I've been calm and protective for the day (except towards you and stark to who I've been aggressive). I still don't know what really to think of the BJ and Nai pair, but I don't think BJ is innocent, and bloo doesn't think they are innocent so that is almost good enough for me. Only to be expanded tommorow.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:37 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Tamuz wrote:
LyingBrian wrote: second, i don't trust the BabyJesus/Nai & bloojay/Tamuz/??? mason groups. too many "confirmed" townies. also, am i the only one who noticed Tamuz was trying to hint that he was a "cop", then when he saw my bandwagon was not gaining any steam, decided to come out as a "mason" to lynch me?
I was never hinting cop. From the beggining I have had basis for my attack on you, both textual and feeling. I was trying to hint that I was bloojay's mason, but nobody picked anything up and unvoted so I was forced to claim. I'm not going to let bloo, a confirmed innocent
to me
to die by not stepping up to the plate. Just as Nai did for BJ. With 48 hours I was just hoping I didn't step up to late. The thought of lynching you did not cross my mind, only protecting one I knew shouldn't be killed.

And if you thought I was a cop fingering you why did you ignore me so much?

Do you think that I would have waited so long for a drastic move to get you lynched? I've been calm and protective for the day (except towards you and stark to who I've been aggressive). I still don't know what really to think of the BJ and Nai pair, but I don't think BJ is innocent, and bloo doesn't think they are innocent so that is almost good enough for me. Only to be expanded tommorow.
when i asked "am i the only one who noticed..." it was partially hypothetical. i was expressing my suspicions in a question to the general public to generate discussion. i wasn't sure if what i was inferring was what you were implying, so i wanted to see if anybody else got the same vibe i did. i might have misinterpreted your posts, or maybe it's b/c i've never really played w/ you before.

the reason i ignored your nagging was the same reason i didn't voice my suspicion earlier. i didn't want to play my cards until i was ready. unfortunately i tipped the FOS too far in my own direction, and my hand was forced.

concerning your 3rd paragraph, again, i wasn't sure. it seems a reasonable play if you are Mafia. coming from a scummates perspective, i made a mistake by focusing the suspicion too much on myself, and you were taking advantage of the situation. plus, if you & bloojay really were Mafia, you could present a united "front" as masons...

IMO, 2 groups of townies being able to confirm each other is unbelievable. but, at the same time, i can't see Mafia coming forward just to save one of their own. either somebody made a bad play (IMO), or the majority of us are wrong (there are 2 "mason" groups).

i, in no way am trying to discredit Iammars as a mod, b/c i've never completed one of his games, but mods are fallible. for example, the first "game" i played on this site was Eyewitness 1 in Mish Mash. in that game VisMaior & i broke the game b/c of a mod flaw. i almost lost the game for us b/c i had a hard time believing that the game could be broken so easily. again, i'm not saying that this is the case here, in fact my "gut" says it's not, i'm just saying not to totally discredit it as a possibility.

you actually convinced me of your innocence for now, Tamuz, so i will
unvote
. i'll wait awhile to see what happens before voting again, but i will definitely contribute in other ways.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:46 pm

Post by Nai »

Tamuz, you mis-spelled your own name in your coming out post. But I suppose, since someone DID come out and confirm him, that Bloojay has enough evidence in his favor to warrent an
unvote
. I'm not exactly convinced, but I won't vote for him if he has someone vouching for him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”