Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Tierce »

You signed up for the game and gave no hint of being busy in the near future, were posting, then
suddenly ask the mod in private to be replaced
and disappear 24 hours after your latest post, only to come back and still participate in a different game.

Sorry to tell you, but people will most likely
not
interpret that in a positive light in a Mafia game. The only logical alternative was that you had somehow gained information you shouldn't have, and that didn't seem to make sense with
you
requesting replacement instead of the mod decreeing it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 600, Tierce wrote:You signed up for the game and gave no hint of being busy in the near future, were posting, then
suddenly ask the mod in private to be replaced
and disappear 24 hours after your latest post, only to come back and still participate in a different game.

Sorry to tell you, but people will most likely
not
interpret that in a positive light in a Mafia game. The only logical alternative was that you had somehow gained information you shouldn't have, and that didn't seem to make sense with
you
requesting replacement instead of the mod decreeing it.

Yeah, this.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Well it was a last minute thing. And, it was around 5 days later that I got a post in that other game, which was a random vengeance game where I simply posted one line.

It should not be interpreted positively or negatively as pertaining to the slot. All of the posts coming out of the wood work 'confirming' scummy-ness were complete crap (in my opinion.)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 602, Magister Ludi wrote:Well it was a last minute thing. And, it was around 5 days later that I got a post in that other game, which was a random vengeance game where I simply posted one line.

It should not be interpreted positively or negatively as pertaining to the slot. All of the posts coming out of the wood work 'confirming' scummy-ness were complete crap (in my opinion.)

If you don't bother to explain your replacement in thread, you leave the townies in the game with a void and they will fill in reasoning for your replacement based on information they have available to them.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 am

Post by quadz08 »

If you replace out, you should always attempt to do so in-thread, wih some form of explanation. While I agree that people calling you scummy for that was ridiculous, it's better to remove the doubt enirely if at all possible.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Equinox »