Mini 1392: Social Justice Mafia (Game Over)

TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 am

Post by TheReverend »

Tajun raises a good point here. Maybe scum redirected the vig shot to someone who was protected.

Pedit: I had a vote down for the plan, but we should choose a "target" for toogeloo before we do this lynch. FTR, I am very much in favour of this.

Indeed. Quadz or antihero imo.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Tajun »

I say antihero.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:39 am

Post by TheReverend »

Actually if scum are going to redirect a town player, they send him to PGO... unless of course they know PGO is scum faking. If scum have a redirector and tajun is PGO, we have another dead body today. So no, that idea is flawed.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:41 am

Post by TheReverend »

Would like to hear toog's thoughts on my suggestion. I prefer quadz as the target, but antihero is scummy enough to remove from the pool.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Tajun »

Yeah... tbh, I would expect that they would have done that the last few nights as well, if they had the option. They might have a bus driver or something too though. Then the issue is if the wrong person is "vigged".
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:47 am

Post by quadz08 »

I'm comfortable with antihero, because I think his claimed role is anti-town, assuming he's not scum and/or lying.

Question: why do we think scum has a redirector? Is there any evidence towards that conclusion? Nobody got redirected to the PGO on the last two nights, which seems the obvious thing to do; that literally a free NK in a role madness game.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Jal »

Okay, from my point of view Tajun's basically confirmed scum now. So I'm really confused by this plan. Rev backs up Qwints claim that he roleblocked him and no one else has claimed to have blocked or done anything with Toogelo. Ruff has claimed to be a redirector and I have a pretty solid town read on him. I don't think there's much chance for there to be a scum redirector along with a town one. If there were and Tajun were actually a PGO, I think we'd have more dead townies by now.

We could force Toogelo to shoot Qwints tonight instead. Rev can still watch Toogelo in case he's redirected, role blocked, or killed. Scum will either have to mess with him or night kill the same person, although there is the possibility scum could just decide to kill Rev off. I don't know really what to do about that.

P-Edit: I am a slow typer.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Too many people with killing power ability in this game size if PGO is believed. I have Vig power, Tajun claims PGO, and Rufflig claims the ability to redirect (and has admitted to using that redirect to send scummy players to the claimed PGO).

Tajun has become ridiculously more active since being targeted for lynch, and of course he is in favor of any plan that saves him. He's still just shouting and not really scum hunting. He hasn't said WHY I am a lying piece of shit, and hasn't thought for himself as to why things are playing out as they are. He first mentioned possible interference after we all entertained the possibility, then he started ram-rodding the Toog is a liar schpiel after AP basically called him out on not calling me a liar. He is saying what people expect him to at this point, and anything he can do to prevent being lynched.

I cannot endorse your plan Rev, and I'd rather I be lynched to prove my vigness than allow us to stray from the obvious discrepancy of too much killing power in the game. Tajun (or I) needs to be lynched today, I stand firm to that.

As for choosing my target for kill (if I am not lynched) tonight. No. For one, you assume I have any shots left at all. Would a Vig with more shots suicide into a claimed PGO? For two, too much manipulation from scum possible since we are too close to a near 50-50 split. I will make my own choices with my night kill. You realize that I have thought qwints has been town since Day 1, so I don't endorse his lynch either.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:56 am

Post by quadz08 »

Toog is hilariously town. Wrong on Qwints, but town as fuck.

I'm really torn on the lynching Tajun thing. I feel like his claim is unlikely, and we should just man up and rip off the bandage, but there's a voice in the back of my head that's making me paranoid...

But no, there's just too much evidence this way.

VOTE: Tajun
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:00 am

Post by TheReverend »

L-1 again. Reading rufflig's iso, I missed his claim somehow.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:04 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1310, The Rufflig wrote:I'm a redirector. I redirected malpascp to Tajun night 1 and you (antihero) to Tajun night 2. What I need to know is if you targeted anyone last night.

Tajun must be lying. That's three people who should have died, it's becoming incresingly unlikely that tajun is honest here.

If toog is unhappy with my idea, then I am also unhappy with it. I think now just lynch the lying scumbag tajun and have qwints shot by toog, while I watch toog. Any town doctors or jailkeepers out there would do well to target me.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1357, Toogeloo wrote:You realize that I have thought qwints has been town since Day 1, so I don't endorse his lynch either.

Ok just read this bit, I missed it while I was iso'ing ruff. Fair enough, if you have a shot left, pick your own target.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:14 am

Post by qwints »

Too many people should have targeted tajun for tajun to not have killed any of them if he's telling the truth.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Jal »

Yeah, Toogelo is definitely town and I'm 100% sure Tajun is scum. Just look at how she's gone silent suddenly after telling you how much she liked your plan and then the suspicion went back to her. Her choosing Antihero to vig thing is just WIFOM at this point urgh.

Rev watches Toogelo

Toogelo does whatever.

If possible, protection goes on Rev.

Hammering.

VOTE: Tajun
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:21 am

Post by qwints »

Die scum!
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Tajun »

WRONG! But I don't honestly blame you, I'd have done the same. I don't understand it either. Anyway, 1 more time for posterity, Toog dies tomorrow. No one else. Then Qwints.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Tajun »

I was walking to school Jal. Well played.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 am

Post by quadz08 »

Dear lord qwints needs to be next holy
shit
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Tajun »

NO. TOOG IS NEXT. NO DEBATE.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Tajun »

He is a proven liar now. If he does not die next,

...well, I have no recourse. I'm already dead.

Seriously though. The man dies.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 am

Post by quadz08 »

That's assuming you flip scum, Tajun. If you flip PGO, thoughts will be rethunk.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:33 am

Post by TheReverend »

How the fuck is tajun town here? Ruff and toog need to explain themselves. I assume I'm dead tonight. Good luck town.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 am

Post by TheReverend »

Also don't like jal's hammer. We weren't exactly stuck for discussion, despite the obvious lynch.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Tajun »

Actually, Jal is likely scum as well. She knows I get mad when about to be lynched, she's been with me in this scenario before.

Pedit: also this^.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Tajun »

In post 1370, quadz08 wrote:That's assuming you flip scum, Tajun. If you flip PGO, thoughts will be rethunk.

Trust me, I shut up as caught scum, after I've been lynched anyway. We should discuss night actions in the (now inevitable) scenario where I flip town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”