they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:20 pm

Post by TBuG »

Vote: Raj

I win.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:21 pm

Post by TBuG »

P.S. I copied Bacde and was lucky enough to get the double vote.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:23 pm

Post by TBuG »

Oh, and killing raj kills Iammars, and my night kill leaves it at the endgame.

I win
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:01 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Slow down.... it doesnt make sense that i would be scum. me being scum means that Iammars will die nomatter what. if anyone is scum its has to be PBuG look hes already counting that hes won..

it takes 3 to kill me PBuG

Vote: PBuG
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:02 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

crap i just read that.....

double vote...
Show

raj's to do list:

Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:29 pm

Post by Chaos »

lol
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:55 pm

Post by Bacde »

Unless I get a protection, biatch.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:24 pm

Post by Commodore Amazing »

Day 4 Final Vote Count!
With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch!

3 rajrhcpfreak - armlx, PBuG, PBuG

Not voting: rajrhcpfreak, Iammars, Bacde

With the loss of Ness the vigilante, the Smashers are confused as to who the last scum could be... even the Ice Climbers turn at each other for a second, unsure if their normal, loving trust can go that far. armlx looks at PBuG, then at rajrhcpfreak. A quick smash to Popo, the Ice Climber, pushes him to the edge of the world. Iammars runs to his rescue, "Don't you hurt my pal!" But PBuG is faster, and with a smash stronger than anything we've seen before, he sends Popo into the void. Iammars cries like a little eskimo girl and jumps after him, but rajrhcpfreak is already gone.

You have lynched
rajrhcpfreak, Popo, mason
With the loss of her ally and lover,
Iammars, Nana, mason
has jumped to her own death.

Please send night choices ASAP. If you do not want to use your ability, please let me know that as well. Deadline is
Thursday, October 27th, 12:00 p.m., CST
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:39 am

Day 5 Begins!

Alas, the innocent Ice Climbers have been executed. The Smashers wake up, feeling they are almost certainly doomed. armlx wakes up. Bacde wakes up. PBuG wakes up. The three look around... no proximity mines anywhere? Hm! It looks like everyone has made it through the night! Will everyone make it through the day?

Summary:
No deaths occurred during night 4.

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch!
Good luck!
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:43 am

Post by Bacde »

LOL LOL LOL :D :) :D :shock: 8) :lol: 8) :P :twisted: :mrgreen: :roll: :twisted: :P :lol: :) :D

Vote: PBuG

I now fully appreciate and understand your title PBuG.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:30 am

Post by armlx »

Vote PBuG

GG man.

We would have known it was him anyways.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:38 am

Day 5 Final Vote Count!
With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch!

2 PBuG - Bacde, armlx

Not voting: PBuG

PBuG wakes up and doesn't even have the chance to say, "Oh, damn it," before armlx and Bacde pick him up and throw him to the stars.

You have lynched
PBuG, Kirby, mafia role copier

And that, my friends, is the end of the mafia. TOWN WINS!
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:40 am

The remaining players, armlx, and Bacde, grab some party balls, eat some food, and do a dance somewhere between the two-dimensional flatland and Corneria.

Remaining players
:
armlx, Fox, role deflector

Bacde, Mr. Game and Watch, random
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:44 am

Thanks to darquiel, Thesp, and Bamboomancer for volunteering to replace, and to Blackberry and NanookTheWolf for replacing so quickly.

Night 1

armlx (Fox) chooses not to use his deflection ability.
Chaos (Donkey Kong) roleblocks Iammars (Nana)
Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch) uses his hammer, rolls a 9 (roll twice), then a 2 (vote self) and a 4 (self-protect)
PBuG (Kirby) copies Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch), uses Mr. Game and Watch ability, rolls a 4 (self-protect)
inHimshallibe (Ness) uses his vig shot on Assasin (Shiek)
Assasin (Shiek) investigates Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch)
Someone (Master Hand) chooses not to use his ability.
SinisterOverlord (Samus) kills NanookTheWolf (Pichu)

Night 2

armlx (Fox) chooses to use his deflection ability.
Chaos (Donkey Kong) roleblocks armlx (Fox, deflecting), instead roleblocks Chaos (Donkey Kong)
Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch) uses his hammer, rolls a 5 (roleblock), roleblocks inHimshallibe (Ness)
PBuG (Kirby) copies armlx (Fox, deflecting), instead copies PBuG (Kirby)
PBuG (Kirby) copies inHimshallibe (Ness)
Blackberry (Master Hand) chooses not to use his ability.
PBuG (Kirby) kills Chaos (Donkey Kong)

Night 3

Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch) uses his hammer, rolls a 3 (nothing).
PBuG (Kirby) copies Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch), uses Mr. Game and Watch ability, rolls a 8 (double vote).
PBuG (Kirby) kills inHimshallibe

Night 4

Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch) uses his hammer, rolls a 4 (self-protect).
PBuG (Kirby) copies Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch), uses Mr. Game and Watch's ability, rolls a 6 (does not get investigation in before deadline).
PBuG (Kirby) kills Bacde (Mr. Game and Watch)

Roles:

Player Name: rajrhcpfreak

Role name: Ice Climbers - Popo
Role type: Mason
You are Popo, an Ice Climber. Your partner, Iammars, is Nana. You and Nana may communicate with each other at night. Sadly, if you are killed, Nana goes off with you. It doesn’t work the other way around, though. Popo’s able to stick around without Nana. You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Player Name: Iammars

Role name: Ice Climbers - Nana
Role type: Mason
You are Nana, an Ice Climber. Your partner, rajrhcpfreak, is Popo. You and Popo may communicate with each other at night. Sadly, if Popo is killed, you will be killed with him. It doesn’t work the other way around, though. Popo’s able to stick around without Nana. You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Player Name: PBug

Role name: Kirby
Role type: Role copier
You are Kirby. You, indentureddjinn (Dr. Mario the godfather) and Sinister Overlord (Samus Aran) are the Mafia. You can choose one person each night and copy their ability until the beginning of the next night. Keep in mind that this could give you two night-choices, so please try to be extra prompt. There is at least one role that cannot be copied, and some roles will not give you extra abilities. You may not copy your fellow Mafia’s abilities. You win with the Mafia. Good luck

Mod Note: PBuG cannot copy Master Hand or Crazy Hand at all. Inform Kirby that the player is too big to copy. Kirby can copy, but will gain no abilities from Ness, Popo, Nana, Fox, Samus, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Male Wire Frame, and Female Wire Frame.

Player Name:
Someone
Blackberry

Role name: Master Hand
Role type: Recruiter
You are Master Hand. You are not the typical mason recruiter or cult recruiter. Instead, once per night, you may choose to bring in a new character from OUTSIDE THE GAME. There are three roles that you can create, and the one you create will be chosen randomly. You may only use this ability once per game. The characters you create may or may not be on the same side as you, so be careful what you do! You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Mod Note: If Master Hand is role-blocked, he may attempt to recruit a player later in the game. There are three roles that can come out of this role. The first role (Crazy Hand) has a 50% chance of being created. Each of the other roles (Male Wire Frame and Female Wire Frame) have a 25% chance of being created. The first:

Player Name:
Role name: Crazy Hand
Role type: Serial Killer
You are Crazy Hand. You have been summoned into this game by Master Hand, whose identity you do not know. Master Hand hopes that you will help him find and eliminate the mafia, but you have your own agenda. Each night, you must send me the name of a player you wish to kill. You win when all players are out of the game, even if you are gone yourself. Because you arrived late for the game, other players may be extra suspicious of you. You have been given the following safe claim to divert the Smashers. Good luck!

Player Name:
Role name: Female Wire Frame
Role type: Delayed Townie
You are Female Wire Frame. You have been summoned into this game by Master Hand, whose identity you do not know. You do not know what Master Hand’s purpose is. All you know is that you must survive by rooting out the Smashers who kill at night. You are very bland. You have no night actions or day actions; your only claim to fame is that you’re the youngest Smasher around. You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Player Name:
Role name: Male Wire Frame
Role type: Delayed Townie
You are Male Wire Frame. You have been summoned into this game by Master Hand, whose identity you do not know. You do not know what Master Hand’s purpose is. All you know is that you must survive by rooting out the Smashers who kill at night. You are very bland. You have no night actions or day actions; your only claim to fame is that you’re the youngest Smasher around. You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Mod Note: Use Female Wire Frame as Crazy Hand's safe claim.

Player Name: Chaos

Role Name: Donkey Kong
Role Type: Role blocker
You are Donkey Kong. Each night, you may pound someone into the ground so they cannot do anything. This will stop them from completing any night actions. You win when all the bad ones are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Mod Note: This ability is applied before any other role, except for Fox’s deflection.

Player Name: Bacde

Role Name: Mr. Game & Watch
Role Type: Random
You are Mr. Game & Watch. Once per night, you may choose to use your random effect hammer. If you do, you will be notified of one of the following, each with equal probability:

1 - You die, unless you receive doctor or self-protection.
2 - You must vote for yourself next round.
3 - Nothing (completely cancels #9)
4 - You protect yourself from all night-kills this night (including those you may inflict upon yourself).
5 - You may choose to roleblock someone this night.
6 - You may investigate the player of your choice this night, and I will tell you that player’s role name.
7 - You may protect the person of your choosing (including yourself) from night-kills this night.
8 - Your vote counts for two votes next round.
9 - Roll again twice

You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Mod Note: This ability is applied after Donkey Kong’s role and Fox’s role.

Player Name: Sinister Overlord

Role Name: Samus Aran
Role Type: Specialized Voter
You are Samus Aran. You, indentureddjinn (Dr. Mario the godfather), and PBug (Kirby) are the Mafia. If you are not on the lynch vote, you are assumed to be "charging up" your vote for the next round. For example, if you do not vote for Commodore Amazing day one, and he is lynched, your vote will count for two votes in the next day. This is cumulative, so if you don't vote for the lynch victim either the first day or the second day, your vote counts for three in the next round. This does not change the amount of votes required to lynch. In order to use this vote, you must type: “charge-up vote: Commodore Amazing.” Once you use your charge-up vote, you cannot change your vote for the round, so be careful about where you put it! You win with the Mafia. Good luck!

Mod Note: This does not change the amount of votes required for a lynch. If Samus is role-blocked, her charge-up will be set to zero.

Player Name: inhimshallibe

Role Name: Ness
Role Type: Vigilante
You are Ness. Once per game, you may pull out your home run bat and kill the player of your choice. Do this by PMing me the name of the person you would like to kill after night falls. You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Mod Note: If Ness is role-blocked, he may attempt to use his vigilante shot later in the game.

Player Name: indentureddjinn

Role Name: Dr. Mario
Role Type: Uh... doctor.
You are Dr. Mario, the godfather. You, PBug (Kirby), and SinisterOverlord (Samus Aran) are the Mafia. You have a standard doctor role; once per evening, you may protect any other player from night-kills by PMing me the name of the person you wish to protect. As the godfather, you must also send me the name of one player you would like to kill during the night. Since you are the Italian godfather, a cop will find you innocent if he/she investigates you. You win with the Mafia. Good luck!

Mod Note: Will appear innocent in Shiek’s investigations. If Dr. Mario dies, Samus and Kirby must choose which of them will perform the kill.

Player Name:
Thesp
NanookTheWolf

Role Name: Pichu
Role type: Specialized Voter
You are Pichu. Tough break. You are in most ways a standard townie, except you tend to hurt yourself when you vote for people. Whenever you vote, you receive a vote for yourself as well. You can only receive one vote this way each day (i.e., unvoting and revoting for someone else won't give you two votes, just one). This will appear as you having two votes: one for yourself, and one for the player you choose to vote for. You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. This does not effect the number of votes required to lynch you or anyone else. Good luck!

Player Name: armlx

Role Name: Fox
Role Type: Role deflector
You are Fox. Once per game, you may choose to deflect any abilities that come your way. For example, if you are roleblocked or doctor protected, the person who roleblocked you or protected you is instead protected. You may not deflect night kills this way. You win when all the bad people are out of the game and at least one good one is still around. Good luck!

Mod Note: This is applied before any other abilities for the night.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:51 am

I hope everyone had a pretty good time... if I had the chance to do it again, I don't think I would put Mr. Game and Watch in. I felt the role was just TOO swingy. I didn't think Bacde or PBuG would ever use it, since the chance that they could just die seemed pretty terrible. I was surprised with how gutsy PBuG was about using it every night. Even the last night!

What did you think of Someone/Blackberry's role?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:19 am

Post by Fritzler »

I read along with this game and I like all of the characters. I thinkall of the characters were fine, even Bacde's. Also, I really liked Someone/Blackberry's role, I just wish it was used.

This was one of the funniest games I've read in a while (welll, just yesterday and today).
Surfs up dude.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:22 am

Post by Bacde »

Great game, funny twist how you made the doctor and role-cop mafia. I still wanna know why Indentureddjinn claimed Jigglypuff instead of Dr. Mario as a doctor.

I contemplated not using my ability, but I decided to anyway since I figured it would make the game more fun, and give myself a bit more of flavor.

I had a lot of fun. :)
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Interesting... PBuG really was Kirby.

Thank you much, CA!!!
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:48 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

I really thought Berry was lieing. but still a good game and some great roles. Im surpised we won.
Show

raj's to do list:

Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:00 pm

Post by Chaos »

I can't believe you lynched the mason.
*points at armlx*
Hahaha!

And PBug claiming that he won was just plain silly. Bacde could have gotten a roleblock and we still would have won.

Oh well. GG
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:23 pm

Post by TBuG »

I was hoping so much that Bacde didn't get it. I knew armlx would use his reflector thingy, and I'd die...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:38 pm

Post by armlx »

Now that the day is in twighlight, I'll start discussion. Quickly getting in the vote was to ensure I didn't get simul posted by a Double voted Pbug.

Props:
-PBuG for getting into the town safe zone.
- Town for missing 1 lynch.

Slops:
-Me. I voted raj on the idea that Iammars was Popo.....
- PBuG for revealing he was mafia with a chance to lose.

BuG, I could reflect kills and used it the night before. Meh.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm

Post by TBuG »

Oops. Did you say it was one-shot?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:07 am

Post by armlx »

BTW, what was Assasins role PM? I didn't see it up there.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:13 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:no i think the vig killed Assasin.

no evidence, just speculation.
Iammars and I were talking about how we thought Assasin was the scummiest person right now... then he was killed at night. so i assumed it was a vig... and i was right....
Show

raj's to do list: