Micro 18: Train Station in Winter Normal Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 am

Post by McStab »

In post 98, ChannelDelibird wrote:How is both of us being outraged by Salamence being a power-tool a connection? (Not to mention that, if anything, McStab using my wording is evidence of him trying to create a false one with me rather than a genuine indication of any kind)

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't bother trying to connect us by using your language. As far as I can tell, however, there isn't another word for "Blacklist" and unless I'm a poet there's really no need to use different language than "Sala played against his wincondition by self-hammering".

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 am

Post by DarkLightA »

This must be the worst OMGUS I have seen in a while. How come you haven't suspected me and EPM before we voted for you?
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 am

Post by gorckat »

Vote Count:

McStab: (1)
evilpacman18
DarkLightA: (1)
McStab

Not Voting: (5)
McStab, ChannelDelibird, PMysterious, shos, Malakittens, DarkLightA

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline: Monday, Sept 4 @ 5 PM EST
(expired on 2012-09-04 17:00:00)
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 am

Post by DarkLightA »

VOTE: McStab
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

How come you didn't vote McStab prior to suspecting him, DL?

Same OMGUS applies to you both.
Not sure if EPM is scum, I don't see it yet.

Vote: DLA
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 100, McStab wrote:
In post 98, ChannelDelibird wrote:How is both of us being outraged by Salamence being a power-tool a connection? (Not to mention that, if anything, McStab using my wording is evidence of him trying to create a false one with me rather than a genuine indication of any kind)

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't bother trying to connect us by using your language. As far as I can tell, however, there isn't another word for "Blacklist" and unless I'm a poet there's really no need to use different language than "Sala played against his wincondition by self-hammering".

Pretty much. Just illustrating my point.

Reread didn't tell me much apart from that McStab is town and DarkLight is scum.

VOTE: DarkLightA

Got all high-and-mighty on Day 1 when Sala was (RIGHTLY) racking up votes. Looks very much after the flip that he knew Sala was town and was setting himself up to say "I told you so, look how town I am for not falling for that wagon". His McStab vote is pretty terrible - it's not as if there had been any time to establish much suspicion on anyone else. Day 1 was Salamence's day alone, it's no surprise. He's just trying to ride the McWagon home on the back of that mislynch.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 am

Oh, hey, Mala came in while I was writing that. So it's Lynch-1. No unvote from me.
#greenshirtthursdays
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Okay, that heated up quickly.

In post 104, Malakittens wrote:How come you didn't vote McStab prior to suspecting him, DL?

Ehh.. What?? Why would I vote someone prior to suspecting them? :lol:

In post 105, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Reread didn't tell me much apart from that McStab is town and DarkLight is scum.

Got all high-and-mighty on Day 1 when Sala was (RIGHTLY) racking up votes. Looks very much after the flip that he knew Sala was town and was setting himself up to say "I told you so, look how town I am for not falling for that wagon". His McStab vote is pretty terrible - it's not as if there had been any time to establish much suspicion on anyone else. Day 1 was Salamence's day alone, it's no surprise. He's just trying to ride the McWagon home on the back of that mislynch.

I'm sorry that I was annoyed at a person being lynched on page 4. Please forgive me.
Are you saying I'm *wagoning* on McStab? I actually was the *first* person to vote, if you'd care to read.

In post 106, ChannelDelibird wrote:Oh, hey, Mala came in while I was writing that. So it's Lynch-1. No unvote from me.

This is suspicious. Very suspicious, because of the anti-ninjaing system that's in place on the forum. Why would you read Mala's post, still post after all, and then add the additional post rather than amending your first one?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 am

Post by PMysterious »

Guys, stop! DarkLightA is Town.

I'm the Jack Of All Trades and I tracked her last night. He didn't visit anyone.
You gotta believe me.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:57 am

Post by PMysterious »

Um, whoops. Sorry for the cross-gender DarkLight.

My point is DarkLight can be trusted.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

Not really. Just because they didn't visit someone one night doesn't exactly mean they didn't make the kill THAT night.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Interesting.

But are you people seriously saying that you supported a 4th page lynch?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sala was acting scummy, so, yes I did support a 4 page lynch on him. He didn't try to make a case on anyone else, he didn't try defending himself as well as he should have.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:07 am

Scum love dealing in absolutes.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 am

And yeah, congratulations PM for considering precisely zero of the permutations.
#greenshirtthursdays
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

Only thing I could see if N was Nk'd because he suspected someone it would be more of CD than anyone else.
Due to that I have a slight FoS raise on him due to it. ^

I don't really see a McStab scum as of yet, but I can be wrong.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 am

In post 107, DarkLightA wrote:Are you saying I'm *wagoning* on McStab? I actually was the *first* person to vote, if you'd care to read.

Semantics, not addressing the real point. Doesn't matter a jot if you're the first vote, you're trying to start the wagon.

DarkLightA wrote:
In post 106, ChannelDelibird wrote:Oh, hey, Mala came in while I was writing that. So it's Lynch-1. No unvote from me.

This is suspicious. Very suspicious, because of the anti-ninjaing system that's in place on the forum. Why would you read Mala's post, still post after all, and then add the additional post rather than amending your first one?

Because I couldn't be bothered to EBWOP? And I'm entirely comfortable with you being at Lynch-1.
#greenshirtthursdays
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:13 am

Post by PMysterious »

I was protecting DarkLight. My tracker was a 1-Shot so I knew it was get lucky and hit a bang or not. Since we're lynching DarkLight, I didn't want Town to make a mistake.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 am

In post 117, PMysterious wrote:I was protecting DarkLight. My tracker was a 1-Shot so I knew it was get lucky and hit a bang or not. Since we're lynching DarkLight, I didn't want Town to make a mistake.

you have uncovered precisely zero information that affects the decision of whether or not to lynch him and have unnecessaily outed yourself. it sounds like this is a tendency of yours of which you should by now be aware and actively considering before you reveal yourself.
#greenshirtthursdays
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:24 am

Post by PMysterious »

Hey, Vanillas are equally as important as killing scum. If they aren't important now, when will they be important?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 am

YOU HAVE NOT PROVED THAT HE IS VANILLA
#greenshirtthursdays
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by PMysterious »

All right. I would like for you guys to answer as truthfully as possible.

Channel: Are you scum?

DarkLightA: If you aren't Vanilla, what are you and why didn't you visit anyone?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

I'm not scum. Were you expecting a different answer?
#greenshirtthursdays
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I was gonna post this earlier but then I feel asleep:
In post 84, gorckat wrote:
Vote Count:

Salamence20: (5)
PMysterious, Malakittens, N, shos, Salamence20
McStab: (1)
DarkLightA

Not Voting: (3)
McStab, evilpacman18, ChannelDelibird

Also relevant: even more connections between McStab and CDB. And notice how McStab did nothing but push the Salamence wagon for the entirety of D1 but never actually voted him.

In post 105, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 100, McStab wrote:

Your case is that he's scum because he refused to participate in a wagon that ended up lynching town? The Mcstab vote isn't terrible, he was a proponent of it while I was V/LA yesterday, so he's not riding anything.
Mala, your case in 104 is just as bad. We're coming out of a 4 page D1 lynch where town quickhammered himself. So how could you POSSIBLY fault someone for not voting in their first D2 post before hardly anyone had posted? Especially since, again,
DarkLightA WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SUSPECT MCSTAB
edit - after reading all the recent posts I see that DarkLight has already made this defense. CDB, yours and Mala's "cases" depend on this. How can you possibly dismiss it as not addressing the real point?

shos, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that we have 3 for Mcstab and 3 for Darklight here. I'd love to hear your stance.

Concerning PM, I think there's enough reason to merit leaving Darklight out of the lynch pool for today.
PM, what are all your powers?
I ask because I wanna gauge the possibility of a second town PR existing in the setup and whether, if one exists, a counter claim would incriminate PM. I'm a bit apprehensive to accept this turn of events.

Something feels like PM is being coached but I'm not sure what. Are mods allowed to say whether scum have day talk or not?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 pm

In post 123, evilpacman18 wrote:
Your case is that he's scum because he refused to participate in a wagon that ended up lynching town? The Mcstab vote isn't terrible, he was a proponent of it while I was V/LA yesterday, so he's not riding anything.

Putting my case as "he did not participate in the wagon on town therefore he is scum" is misrepresentative. I am voting him because, as I explained, his holier-than-thou I-can't-believe-this-guy-is-on-Lynch-Minus-One despite the fact that the wagon was absolutely the right thing to be happening looks feigned for the purpose of getting towncredit.

His initial suspicion of McStab on Day 1 was based on misreading - if it is still part of his case, I'd like to know, because that just makes him more scummy. It was a failure of reading comprehension and no more. The serious part of the vote is today and that's the behaviour of him riding the circumstances.

Mala, your case in 104 is just as bad. We're coming out of a 4 page D1 lynch where town quickhammered himself. So how could you POSSIBLY fault someone for not voting in their first D2 post before hardly anyone had posted? Especially since, again,
DarkLightA WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SUSPECT MCSTAB
edit - after reading all the recent posts I see that DarkLight has already made this defense. CDB, yours and Mala's "cases" depend on this. How can you possibly dismiss it as not addressing the real point?

Again: I am saying "riding the wagon" because he is trying to build a wagon out of uncontextualised circumstance (operating on the fallacious absolute that a speedy Day 1 wagon and/or lynch is always a bad thing). That he is the first person to make the case does not invalidate mine. I am not making an argument out of his
position
on the wagon. I am arguing against its convenient nature.

concerning PM, I think there's enough reason to merit leaving Darklight out of the lynch pool for today.

Apologies, but that's boneheadedly definite.
#greenshirtthursdays

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”