jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:19 am

Post by jeep »

Uh, no, I mentioned the three coming back in my scenario... (You know the whole, "if we vote no lynch, then they can vote for the evil guy today" thing...)

Well, I need to say whom I am going to target and when. I don't get to wait until the night I travel to, so I assume the mafia works the same way. How does your role work? Don't you have to say who you are going to investigate and when? Just a side note: If you can travel in time, why didn't you always travel to day 1 to investigate people when you KNOW they are alive? Then you'll never get laughed at for investigating a dead guy...

-JEEP
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:21 am

Post by Werebear »

Yeah, I thought of that a little too late. Green Crayons and Mikegoo I just took the default of investigating that night. It won't happen again.

Yes, I choose who I'm going to investigate and when... but it doesn't make any more sense to me for me to say "I'll investigate Jeep night 6" than it would be for the mafia to say "We'll kill Jeep night 6". Why not kill him now? Or night 1? I don't think there's kills being stored up. I think, wth all the docs we have, that the first night, whoever they targeted was protected. The second night, the same thing-- OR, here's another theory.

Let's say night 2, a cop travels back to night 1. And let's say the mafia says "Let's kill (cop) as of night 2". So the mafia get their guns, and go to the house, and the cop isn't there, he's back at night 1! So the mafia gets a message back "You go to the house of (cop), and they're not home this night" or somesuch. In order to kill the cop, they'd have to time travel back to night 1 and kill him.

This sounds more logical to me than the theory that the mafia is saving up kills. Anyone?
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:39 am

Post by jeep »

Hmm... interesting... It does make sense that it
might
be that way, but if they did kill each night, then the time doc could have just follow them back the next day and revive the dead player- meaning that all the mafia kills would be wasted. OK, so that is why the mafia should have saved up kills. It was clearly poor play to go back and kill mathcam last night. I mean, I don't think anyone else even considered that possiblity. They could have waited until the night it let them win. Now they've wasted it.

-JEEP
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:42 am

Post by jeep »

Alright, I'm currently up for no lynch or lynching Gaspode. I think he was grasping for something and hoping that Ambic had something in his e-mail that he could leverage from. I see no way for them to confirm each other if there is only one clue in the mail and if there isn't a clue, it means nothing because their roles aren't identical. This game hasn't progressed in four days other then we suddenly went into a holding pattern. I'm starting to lose interest.

If we do vote lynch, we should have Gaspode, Ambic, and me go first. Then have two of Lucresia, Werebear, and Dragon Slayer finish off the day. Those three will have the responsibility of not voting to end day if someone else changes their vote. We wouldn't want four innocents voting to end the day, leaving the mafia able to get a free lynch and tonights kill.

-JEEP
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:15 am

Post by Werebear »

Dragon Slayer wrote:
FOS Jeep
cause if he's a back-up doc then that makes how many docs together, 3? That's one too many. not a vote yet though. One of us at least has got to be mafia. In my opinion, Jeep or Gaspode.

This makes more and more sense the more I read it. If Gaspode isn't it, I think Jeep is next up.

GASPODE! We currently are not trying to verfy ambic's innocence. We are trying to verify yours. Him describing himself with a 'special word', and having you say "me too!", does nothing at all for me. If you have something to say, say it, and ambic will ponder it. In the meantime,

Vote: Gaspode
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:52 am

Post by jeep »

I will prove myself tonight.

vote: Gaspode
(yes, I'm just going to do whatever Werebear does.

-JEEP
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:01 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Protect me please Jeep, I think they'd come for me next- when, who knows. But back to the point- i'm also sick of waiting for a so-called line in ambics e-mail. Sorry if that's worse for you, Gaspode but
vote the guy I just mentioned
... On second thought I think you're mafia so unless you're proven innocent then I guess i'm not that sorry (that was ment as a half-joke kinda thing) :wink:
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:34 pm

Post by ambic »

Vote Gaspode
cuban smoker
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
An Acquired Taste

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:22 am

Post by cuban smoker »

Vote Count

4 Gaspode (ambic, Dragon Slayer, jeep, Werebear)

5 end day votes are required to end the day early. 0 have been received.
0 requests to extend the end of day have been received

End of day stands at Tuesday the 14th, 5pm EST (-0500)
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:20 am

Post by Werebear »

DS - no offense, but Jeep has a job to do.

I have no problem waiting until Tuesday (5 days) to see what Gaspode comes up with... if everyone else wishes just to end this day, I'll join them.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:22 am

Post by Werebear »

Oh, yeah, that's right, I also wanted to wait for Lucresia too. She should have information, and she hasn't posted yet this game day. I actually emailed her, telling her she should get her... heinie back here, so don't everyone go sending more messages.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:32 am

Post by jeep »

I think we wait for Lucresia, then vote to end the day if it's not already Tuesday (or nearly so).

-JEEP
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:14 pm

Post by Gaspode »

I don't know what you mean by "come up with", Werebear. Anyway, Ambic, answer my question and try to find another hint, then we can clear each other.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:47 am

Post by Werebear »

Gaspode, you missed the point. It is not up to YOU to verify AMBIC. If Ambic posts a word and you say "Yeah, I got that in my email too", I am still going to vote you. It proves nothing.
You
are the one in the hotseat. If you have something that you think will save your miserable hide, then post it, or die like vermin in the sewers.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:03 am

Post by Werebear »

I was thinking. Lucresia, as forensic scientist, only says which group did the killing. She verified the vigilante kill on BigFella right after Ambic said he was mafia. All other dead we already know who did it... since three of them became lynches, and the night 1 was a mafia kill. All we're really waiting for is Gaspode to either 1) post his alibi or 2) give up.

And if Gaspode
is
a psychic, and DS is the vigilante (which is undisputed at the moment, and a real vigilante would have no reason to stay hidden), assuming Ambic is who he says he is, then that leaves Jeep as the last mafia.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:56 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Who has been "cleared" and accepted absolutely as being so (this question is mainly diredcted towards ambic and werebear) not that i'm accusing them of anyhing, I just wanted to know if you two have been cleared 100% (or to our agreedment).
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:08 am

Post by jeep »

Dragon Slayer is cleared by Lucresia and no counter claim

Wearbear is cleard by Ambic revealing backup time cop and no counter claim to time cop (unless they are in it together, which is unlikely)

Lucresia is cleared by Werebear- could be godfather, but if so I doubt we can find it in time.

Ambic, in my mind is not cleared 100% (but is less suspicious than Gaspode), although... hmm...

JEEP is not cleared (yet, I Will be tonight though)

Gaspode is not cleared

Speaking about Ambic... We've been basing so much on what he's said, but if he is mafia... I need to revisit the "what if Ambic is mafia" idea again. It is pretty risky to come out so early... what if Werebear had been the backup cop instead of the experienced cop? Then Ambic has tipped his hand. So I think it's more likely that he is in the clear, but I need to re-read the last day of the thread with the "Ambic is evil" mindset.

-JEEP
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:10 am

Post by Werebear »

All right. Jeep, consider this:

Gaspode is probably going to be lynched. From there, three scenarios.
(1) Gaspode was the last mafia. Game over.
(2) Gaspode was mafia, but not the last, OR
(3) Gaspode was town.

For (2) or (3) the same routine will be in effect. Here it is:

If the lynched players are raised, they can tell us if ambic is lying - remember this?
ambic wrote:Here we go....

Corsato was a normal type doctor. He couldnt time travel.

MikeGoo was a scientist who could prevent someone timetravelling during the night - and that person would not realise they hadnt time travelled and their action was committed the current night.

Polotet was a time travelling doctor who could also protect himself if he chose. He obviously died saving one of us - or was on another night protecting someone.

At least two of these three are town, and the chances of ambic getting them all right are practically none.

If someone gets killed by DS, then he was lying to us. Lucresia said there was a vigilante, and she's sane, AND the vigilante killed last night. So if he's lying, then one of the newly dead was a vigilante, and will hand him over to us when unlynched.

If I'm still alive tomorrow, not only will I have Mikegoo's complete role, (which will not only verify ambic's story, but also verify the people he's vouched for), but also someone else's complete role.

<ONE NOTE:> If the lynched aren't unlynched, then we'll work from there. Either way we'll still have two of the three investigative roles left (cop, coroner, forensics) as well as a vigilante.

This kinda clear up the muddle we're in?
cuban smoker
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
An Acquired Taste

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:25 am

Post by cuban smoker »

No change in the vote count. No end day votes received. End of day stands on Tuesday.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:27 am

Post by jeep »

All that makes sense. So the questions are: Where is Lucresia? And can Lucresia give us more information?

-JEEP
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:54 pm

Post by Werebear »

I wish I knew where Lucresia was... but I feel she can't give us any more information than she already has. We know the two vigilante kills, the mafia kills, and the lynchings already. Tomorrow's kill will be the next information we need from her, if I'm not mistaken.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:11 pm

Post by Gaspode »

People, if I was scum, don't you think that I would've thought of an evil schem to "prove" my innocence? I don't have one because I am a psychic and have no reason to lie.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:12 pm

Post by Gaspode »

Idea: (I'm sure you'll find something wrong with this, but) Why don't we spare me today and
I'll
be the first to report tomorrow, and ambic can verify me?
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2003 3:24 am

Post by Lucresia »

Well all the information I can really give you is that Mathcam was killed by a mafia gun on the first night.
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:05 am

Post by Werebear »

Lucresia!!! *hugs*

Well, Jeep, with you being the second in line for the gallows, (no offense!) what do you think?

Lucresia, Ambic, DS, I'd prefer taking the chance of undoing the triple lynch. But I'm open for suggestions, whether Gaspode's plea is the real deal, or a way for him to get another night's kill in before he dies.

Of course, there's the third scenario, where there's TWO mafia left. It's still valid... making a "nolynch" not such a great idea, even though we have (at least to me) two proven townies (Lucresia, me) as well as two townies I'm sure enough about to rely on (DS, Ambic)

confirm vote: Gaspode Vote: end day

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”