Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2002 8:07 pm

Post by Mackay »

Mmmmrghghgrhgrmmm... Cadmium? Ish that you?

*follows the mysterious stranger down the stairs and trips over him at the bottom*

*hits her head... again*

*unconscious...again*

Stream of actual, conscious thought before total blackness: This is going to be pretty awkward in the morning. Maybe I should steer clear of these Dutch fellows...

[NB: These drunken adventures are almost as fun as actually playing the game... almost. When's morning?]
- Mackay
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 3:00 am

Post by Cadmium »

::drinks his last Sex On The Beach::

Pfewh, I losht count. Cojshato, Ih don't snow about you, but I'm going to *hic* shleep now. I'm
bjlue
lajdajdie lajdajda.

::crawls home passing Mackay's house::
::lifts her up and brings her to her bed ... again::

You jeally should be smore *hic* cajefjull, shweetie.

::gives her a goodnight kiss ... again ... uhm ... never mind::
::passes out as well::
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:10 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

(all
right
before Mackay comes down the stairs)

::lifts head and looks about confused :? ::

::hears something behind him::

::is hit suddenly in the back of the head (falls unconscious again) :roll: ::
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 6:51 am

Post by Corsato »

~~ Kicks Cadmium very hard ~~

This isn't Mackay's house you @%#%@#%@% (censored)

~~ Goes of to bed ~~
[/quote]
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:59 am

Post by Pudd'nhead Wilson »

*~Stumbles in, looks about confused~*

And this is a
Mafia
game?

Vote: Prohibition
Behold, the fool saith, Put not all thine eggs in the one basket--which is but a manner of saying, Scatter your money and your attention; but the wise man saith, put all your eggs in the one basket and--WATCH THAT BASKET.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 8:05 am

Post by jeep »

Prohibition has passed... one or two random posts are ok, but too many makes it difficult when rereading the thread. Fortunately, you haven't disturbed Ralphy Roughneck too much, but he's starting to get disturbed. Please take the party to another thread.

There is a slight delay in morning breaking, I should get the post put together in a few hours.

-JEEP
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:11 am

Post by MiriYami »

Oh, Hi, I'm female, but I'm definitely not a chick (especially since I usually think of Chick Tracts when I hear that word), and I didn't feel like being ravaged in the night. I do, however, feel like getting some sleep.

*draws the curtains and goes to bed finally, as her insomnia has passed for the night, just in time to be woken up by the town crier or whatever*
[i]Two smallish lynch mobs formed up, but, feeling rather apathetic about the whole thing, just went home.[/i] --SpicyJ, in Mafia4, on the Brunchma board
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:05 pm

Post by jeep »

As you all assemble by the police station, a quick head count shows that someone didn't show up. It's 007! Today, no one suggests that he is mafia, but everyone walks to his house, fearing the worst.

007 doesn't answer the door. Checking around, you notice that the garage door is not locked and you enter his house that way. No one seems to consider that breaking and entering is against the law. Heck, all the police are dead anyway, right? You find 007, dead in his kitchen. He was stabbed to death.

Looking around you notice several empty beer cans. "It looks like he spent the evening drinking," says someone.

The partiers look around, "He wasn't with us. Why was he drinking alone?"

"Hey! Here's his to do list. Deliver back ordered produce. It's not checked off. He must not have even decided who he was going to deliver his produce too."

Everyone grumbles, almost everyone had
some
produce backordered.

007, greengrocer, was stabbed
to death by the mafia
. It is day. 5 to lynch.

Players- Alive:

Cadmium
Corsato
Dragon Slayer
Mackay
MiriYami
Pudd'nhead Wilson
quercitron
Roadbird
Sniper-T

Players- Dead:

Polotet- cobbler,
beaten to death by the mafia

Internet Stranger- butcher,
lynched by the town

007 - greengrocer,
stabbed to death by the mafia
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Pudd'nhead Wilson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 2:08 pm

Post by Pudd'nhead Wilson »

I don't get it.
Behold, the fool saith, Put not all thine eggs in the one basket--which is but a manner of saying, Scatter your money and your attention; but the wise man saith, put all your eggs in the one basket and--WATCH THAT BASKET.
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 2:51 pm

Post by quercitron »

Okay, hypothesis time:

Everyone except the Mafia
has some sort of small-Town role that interacts on a small-Town basis with other roles. I'm not going to say anything about me, but here's something to base it on: we've seen the demise of a butcher, a greengrocer, and a cobbler. What else is out there? I'm pretty sure there's a pharmacist (Doctor) of some sort, and...maybe a tailor? A baker? A miller? A blacksmith? I dunno, but I bet the Mafia are just plain Mafia, and that's how we can catch them.

Oh, right, and a brewer, given that 007 was busily getting drunk last night.

Pudd'nhead, the fact that you don't 'get it' makes me somewhat suspicious, as I'm rather fond of my theory. Only the Mafia wouldn't know something about a Town role...

And also this. Yesterday RoadBird nailed the deciding vote on the IS bandwagon, and Dragon Slayer voted even after IS had enough. Both of you deserve a nice big FOS.

I'm not voting for Pudd'nhead yet, all it takes is for someone to say "no, I'm just a Townie," and I can rethink my idea. But *flips coin:*
Vote: Dragon Slayer
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2002 2:57 pm

Post by Mackay »

No, neither do I, but I will attempt to make things interesting with a bit of ludicrous logic.

I, apparently, am a "chick". I don't remember referring to myself as a "chick", a girl yes, but not a chick. Being a chick, for me, indicates some level of bimbo-ness, and I really don't think a dumb chick like me would be smart enough to kill anyone.
MiriYami, on the other hand, is a thinking, calculating woman with extensive logic training. And what fun would this game be without one evil female? [I say female so as not to offend MiriYami by calling myself a woman... I am a chick.]
Vote: MiriYami
... and yes. Okay, That was really just an OMGUS vote for patronising me, but I really don't know anything yet.
(Sorry, MiriYami, but I bristled. I will unvote you in a little while. :) )

On a more logically valid note, I am suspicious of all my drinking buddies (Cadmium, Corsato, Dragon Slayer and RoadBird), simply on the balance of probabilities. There are 5 of us, and 4 others, and probably 3 maf (?). So there is a very big chance (obviously) that at least one of us being scum. In fact, even if there is only one Mafia, there's still a higher probability that he was drinking with us last night. I know I'm innocent (don't we all?) but I'm a bit iffy about the others.
- Mackay
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:25 am

Post by Mackay »

Oh, an on a completely unrelated tangent, I would like to mention that...
Arminger sucks!

The charming fellow has been getting some kind of voyeuristic, perverted pleasure from reading my posts and mentioned my little tabletop adventure to me today.

Just so you all know, in case the ladies were wondering, he has a hunchback, leprosy and a collection of Spice Girls music! :lol:
- Mackay
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 5:44 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

FOS to Sniper and Puddin head for being so quiet. But it seems Puddin head is a BIT more open so I guess I'll
vote: Sniper-T
for being suspiciously quiet.

By the way Q, sorry if you thought I was overdoing it :roll: - I didn't even know IS had the votes needed to be lynched.
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:54 am

Post by MiriYami »

Um, Mackay, that little rant wasn't aimed at you at all -- it was aimed at the idiot men who keep insisting that we women need to be called "chicks" for some reason. That bugs me.

And saying that you're a woman is fine by me, I'm one too. :)

And I sorta like Quercitron's analysis myself -- makes mucho sense. And, while my position may be a little shady, I'm not actually evil, I promise.

Anyone else? I don't have anything else to add really, and no vote yet.
[i]Two smallish lynch mobs formed up, but, feeling rather apathetic about the whole thing, just went home.[/i] --SpicyJ, in Mafia4, on the Brunchma board
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:01 am

Post by RoadBird »

quercitron wrote:I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH IS IN ANY WAY.

IS was a townie. Does that make you Mafia?

But you're right. It was rather suspicious of me to get IS lynched. Then again we needed to lynch someone yesterday.

Here are a few thoughts I have at the moment.

IS pointed out to Quercitron especially. I consider that as proof that he's a townie so he's a keeper.

Quercitron seems to be right about his theory on roles. And if this is correct I FOS Mackay for not having a clue at the moment. Next to that she was rather fond of being unconscious all night.

I think I was rather clear in my post where I voted IS. Dragon Slayer on the other hand took the easy way and used other peoples reasons to vote for IS. Besides that my investigations found him rather suspicious. If we lynch DS and he's not mafia I take full responsibility. I'm sure hoping Quercitron's vote for him wasn't as random a he says it is.

Vote: Dragon Slayer

//off-topic
Sorry ladies, I normally don't refer to women as chicks. I was only quoting Corsato.
end-off-topic//
"Roadbird you suck! You kill little kittens for fun! Die you evil Mafia scum, I'm attacking you! Run in fear!" -- Quercitron in Focused Mafia
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:42 pm

Post by Mackay »

Ahhh, the things one writes when one is sleep-deprived!
Unvote: Miriyami

Yes Quercitron, I too have a role: I am the baker. I might as well just come out and say it. And now I have to ask something which, if the answer is no, will probably get me lynched. Does anyone else have to make "orders" at night? As in, you name someone and perform your services for them? I have made an angelfood cake for Pudd'nhead and a cherry pie for RoadBird... if nobody else does this then maybe I am a Mafia spy and should be lynched (I go on holidays in 4 days anyway). But if everyone else does it too, maybe there's a small chance that one of us will pick up something suspicious seeing as the cops are dead...? Maybe Jeep is helping us out a little...?

This is my first game, so kill me if you feel it is necessary. I will learn a valuable lesson.

Oh, and FOS to Sniper-T for being quiet.

OOH! I only just noticed my FOS from RoadBird. If you look at the post times, you will notice that, given my slow typing time, I had read the previous posts and was ranting at Miriyami when Quercitron's theory was passed. If my question about the deliveries etc is true though, it should clear my name. (In which case I will probably be murdered!) (Like I said, hols in 4 days!!!)
- Mackay
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:07 pm

Post by Corsato »

Vote: Sniper-t
for being silent.

{edited to bold my vote :( }
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:42 pm

Post by jeep »

Vote Count 5 to lynch:

Dragon Slayer 2 (quercitron, Roadbird)
Sniper-T 2 (Dragon Slayer, Corsato)

-JEEP
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:29 pm

Post by Cadmium »

I have to agree that Dragon Slayer looks suspicious because he voted for IS after he already reached a majority. Also, Sniper-T looks suspicious since he's been quiet from the beginning of this game. I think it'll be best if we hear from Sniper-T, so I'll
FOS: Dragon Slayer
and
vote: Sniper-T
. Nothing more at the moment. I'll re-read the thread.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:42 pm

Post by Mackay »

Yeah... OK.

Vote: Sniper-T

I trust Dragon Slayer (for now) because I think he's new like me. Is that right?
But then... that could also mean he is inexperienced at being Mafia and jumped on the bandwagon trying to kill innocents...
- Mackay
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:00 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'd like to say just one thing in my defense.

Mackay said
that could also mean he is inexperienced at being Mafia and jumped on the bandwagon trying to kill innocents...

Don't you think it would be the mafia that would
start
the bandwagon on innocents? I mean, unless a townie or other role, like a cop, suspects or knows about who is in the mafia, why would they have a reason to start a bandwagon to lynch someone that they just picked randomly.

A perfect example would be Quercitron. He started not so much of a bandwagon (towards me today) but with his hypothesis. Altough it's not a bad theory, it works, so far, he's getting everyone to slowely trust him. For all we know he could be mafia- trying to get us to lynch whoever he wants while he kills the others overnight.
FOS to Quercitron.
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2002 5:44 pm

Post by Mackay »

Don't you think it would be the mafia that would start the bandwagon on innocents?

Heyyyyy.
I
started that bandwagon!

And by the way, I did say I trust you at the moment. (Won't I look like a goose [or a Mafia] if I'm wrong? So be good.)
- Mackay
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:52 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

You started the bandwagon on who? - Sniper-T?
I
started the bandwagon on him. Who did
you
start a bandwagon on?

Sorry if I offended you. I didn't say that the mafia always started the band wagon, remember.

I said:
Don't you think it would be the mafia that would start the bandwagon on innocents? I mean,
unless a townie or other role,
like a cop
, suspects or knows about who is in the mafia, why would they have a reason to start a bandwagon to lynch someone that they just picked randomly.

So it's not always the mafia that starts the bandwagons. Sometimes it's people with special roles, like the cop role. Besides, like you, I'm new. It may not be the best theory, but it's not a bad one.
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:55 am

Post by RoadBird »

Say, how much longer are we gonna wait for Sniper-T to show up? This is getting us nowhere. It's mafia tactics to drag the game so players lose interest and start forgetting things. If it's bothering you people that he's not speaking at all then lynch the guy already.

What's bothering me more is Puddin'head Wilson posting one of the first messages a "day" and not posting any further. On top of that he hasn't given us any info or thoughts whatsoever. I find that more curious then someone (as it seems) not playing at all.

Ok, something else. I'll
unvote: Dragon Slayer
for now and i'm gonna ask you people what you think of the following. Since it seems we all have some sort of special role I investigated someone night one and I investigated Dragon Slayer night two. The investigations gave person one as looking boring and Dragon Slayer as looking somewhat suspicious. Since we seem to have rather strange roles does that make person 1 mafia for being dull or does that make Dragon Slayer mafia for being suspicious?

BTW. Dragon Slayer, that defense was pretty weak. You fos-ing Quercitron is rediculo...(opens dictionary)...ridiculous.

So for the record. Could Puddin'head Wilson please speak up?

Now that I read back my own post sorry Jeep but
vote: Dragon Slayer
"Roadbird you suck! You kill little kittens for fun! Die you evil Mafia scum, I'm attacking you! Run in fear!" -- Quercitron in Focused Mafia
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:10 am

Post by RoadBird »

Oh sorry for the double post. But could all of you people please tell me what you thing about the "person 1 vs DS" thing? TIA

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”