Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Bowser »

498: Tragedy
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

CSL, join my game?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:55 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Bowser wrote:Welcome to CYS: A Marathon of Thrills.

You are Edward Elric. After losing your right arm, and left leg due to a Human Transmutation gone wrong, you get here and now you try to just get the heck out of here. Alive!

(A) "Take this, my right arm!"- You are an accomplished alchemist. As such, you have the ability to form your arm into... just about anything! At night, you may select an ability, and transform your arm to be able to complete this action. You MUST use this ability that same night. If you select a game-breaking ability, you will die instead.

However, your arm needs time to reform into its original shape after use. After you use this ability, you must wait 1 full night phase for your arm to reform, before you can use it again.

(W) Survivor- You win if you are alive when another faction fulfills their wincon.

Night 1: No Action
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

Bowser wrote:Welcome to CYS: A Marathon of Thrills.

You are Makar. Makar is the Sage of Wind and successor to Fado, the Kokiri. The mark of this is in his violin which once belonged to Fado and is known as an "instrument of fate." When Link returns to the Forest Haven, looking for the new Wind Sage, he finds Makar playing this same violin, alerting him to the Korok's destiny.

(A) Changing Winds- You play your Violin, and the winds shift at your whim. You may re-direct any one players action to a target of your choice.

(A) Sage's Right- The winds protect you from attacks. Any time you would be targeted by an action, you are informed that you have been targeted, and the action is randomized to some other target. This ability is one-shot and MUST be activated.

(W) You win when all anti-town forces are eliminated and at least 1 town aligned player lives.

I was very happy with my role. I love redirectors. :3
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I got mine through the power of AIM >.>

Welcome to CYS: A Marathon of Thrills.

You are Margot Tenenbaum, a former child prodigy and playwright. You are a one-shot publishing cop.

(A) Once in the game, you may target a player. Your work will then be performed, as his alignment (Mafia, town, or third party) will be announced in the thread the next day.

(W) You win when all anti-town forces have been eliminated, and at least one town-aligned player is still alive.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

So, MARVEL AT THE FLAVOR I MADE FOR A CHARACTER THAT I NEVER EVEN GOT TO PLAY:

Kendrick was never a stand out. He was always somewhere in between. Not good enough for recognition, but not bad enough for everyone to be noticeably bad. Sure, when he’d play sports, he’d miss a few times, and on tests, he’d always get low 70s. It was nothing to complain about. But it was nothing to fawn over either. All he wanted was to be noticed for ONCE in his life. One day, he made a wish upon a star that would change his life forever.

The effects didn’t get noticed by anyone until a good week later, as per wishing with stars. You never got what you wanted in any sort of timely fashion, and always when you had forgotten about the wish. But it was a sunny day in early June, on a Tuesday, while on the school bus on the way home. It started off normally. A few kids were throwing around paper airplanes, others were texting, and Kendrick was sitting by himself in the middle of the bus, like always. At first, it only felt like a fever. His head was warm, and he started to feel a bit off. But slowly, on the way home, he noticed a pain throughout his whole body. At first, it was his stomach feeling like it was in knots. Then, his legs ached like he had just run a marathon. It spread, and eventually his whole body was in some sort of pain. He dared not do anything until the bus pulled up at his stop, when he quietly got out with a few other people.

On the quiet walk home by himself, he decided to see what was up. He ran into the bush, taking the shortcut home. The bush seemed greener than it ever had before, and it hadn’t rained for a few days. A lone puddle appeared in front of him, with the color blue that he had not seen since a few years ago at his grandpa’s camp. And not only that, it seemed like the vines on the fences on either side of him were following him. He ran like fire being pushed by the wind. Obstacles were nothing, as he jumped over them like a leaf caught in gale force winds. By the time he got home, he was amazed at himself for being able to attempt such feats successfully. He spent the rest of the day outside, and called in sick from school for the next week. He’d go back to that path every chance he could, and work on his new found abilities. It slowly occurred to him, that not only did he get the power of nature, but he got the abilities of combined forces on nature. A few days in, he mastered moving the Earth and moving anything on it. By the end of the week, he had also figured out how to start a fire and how to stop it.

But with new powers come new responsibility. Would Kendrick take the path of good, or evil? Would he forge out a path for himself, or be the hero and save the day? All of this was to be discovered in the lnog road ahead.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
boota212
boota212
Goon
boota212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by boota212 »

Welcome to CYS: A Marathon of Thrills.

You are Vicious. As the leader of the Red Dragon Clan, you want to crush these simpletons so you can earn infamy.

(F-A) Kill: During the night phase, select a player. The selected player will die. Your kill flavor is "chopped to bits"

(F-P) Chat: You and your buddy, boota212 (Barack Obama) may talk here during the night.

(P) Leadership: You are the leader of the Red Dragon Clan. Your subordinates are greatly afraid of you and the first time you would be killed at night, they will take the fall for you instead and you will leave

(W) You when if only the mafia faction remains or nothing can prevent the same

And I would like to sincerely apologise for what happened, especially to Bowser. I believed I would be back in a moment, but something arose and I just had to deal with it then.

@Oversoul, what do you mean about my scummy posting day one? I was lynched because Mod confirmed aloud that I was a Mafioso. =/ =/
Favourite line I've heard someone say online in all my years (from Team Fortress 2): "WHEN I'M THE SPECIAL AGENT HOW DO I GO SEE-THROUGH?"
"Boota is fucking PRO."-Kondi2424, in regards to http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=375
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Teeeechnically me and oversouls COMBINED POWERSSS comfirmed that you were a mafioso.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Bowser »

That Role PM should have said (kondi2424)
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Gamma, who did you target?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oversoul >.>
boota212
boota212
Goon
boota212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by boota212 »

Gammagooey wrote:Teeeechnically me and oversouls COMBINED POWERSSS comfirmed that you were a mafioso.

I'll give you that, but Oversoul said I was scummy because of my "weird ass posting day one." While I was going to be lynched anyway because of what had come up and my inactivity, the reason for such a speedy lynch was the confirmation that I was a Mafioso. I just want to know what Oversould meant by "weird ass posting." =/ =/

And I'm going to admit now, getting on a bandwagon against my partner who was capable of saving me-not the best strategy, but then again, Kondi will tell you I won a vengeance game as Godfather last night by triple-bussing.
Favourite line I've heard someone say online in all my years (from Team Fortress 2): "WHEN I'M THE SPECIAL AGENT HOW DO I GO SEE-THROUGH?"
"Boota is fucking PRO."-Kondi2424, in regards to http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=375
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

boota212 wrote:Kondi will tell you I won a vengeance game as Godfather last night by triple-bussing.

Look at his signurature.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
boota212
boota212
Goon
boota212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by boota212 »

kondi2424 wrote:Look at his signurature.

I let the win go right to my head :lol: :lol:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

boota212 wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:Teeeechnically me and oversouls COMBINED POWERSSS comfirmed that you were a mafioso.

I'll give you that, but Oversoul said I was scummy because of my "weird ass posting day one." While I was going to be lynched anyway because of what had come up and my inactivity, the reason for such a speedy lynch was the confirmation that I was a Mafioso. I just want to know what Oversould meant by "weird ass posting." =/ =/

And I'm going to admit now, getting on a bandwagon against my partner who was capable of saving me-not the best strategy, but then again, Kondi will tell you I won a vengeance game as Godfather last night by triple-bussing.

You didn't post any real content. You quoted nearly every post and you added obvious 1 liners. I felt you trying to feign attention as a traitor or an Sk.

Also, I targetted Gamma with my redirect ability because I knew he didn't like me because of my inactivity. He made one post that just screamed "I am aiming at you Oversoul". I thought he was a vig so I decided to switch it to Boota because of his unhelpfulness d1. Quite awesome the way things came out though. I was happy with that day. :)
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Espeonage »

:(

Why didn't you run this when you advertised?
Don't @ me.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Bowser »

I did.

It started two hours late. It was advertised to run at 2pm Eastern Daylight Time. It's 10:18pm EDT now
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Espeonage »

You said 33 hours. Then didn't run it then. That was when I made myself available.
Don't @ me.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Bowser »

33 hours UNTIL SIGNUPS CLOSE. The game was advertised TO START AT 2PM EDT TODAY.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Espeonage »

-crys-
Don't @ me.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Leonshade »

Bowser wrote:Welcome to CYS: A Marathon of thrills.

You are Dr. Gregory House. Everybody lies but you're always good at spotting a liar, it's probably why you'll be such a force to be recognized in this game. You're smart, you're funny, but quite frankly you're a bit of an ass.

Abilities:

(A) Good Medicine : You may protect someone each night, if your action is successful you will successfully protect them from one kill.

(P) Hallucinations: Due to the Vicodin, you are seeing things that shouldn't be there. As a result, should anyone visit you at night, you will blindly beat them to a pulp with your EPIC cane. This makes you a reflexive roleblocker...until day 4 when you run out of Vicodin.

Win Conditon: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one pro town player remains alive
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”