inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'm glad both of you decided to place terrible, start-of-Day votes...
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

inhims the only reason I Wouldn't have voted there would be if I really thought you were scum and then that post would be me telling dana to unvote and saying that I really think you're scum, followed by words on why that is. Not voting when if you're scum you can just hammer me anyway or telling dana to unvote when there's already been a whole day of him voting me leaning very hard towards voting dana over you would be pretty silly IMO.

And he's scum so dealwithit.jpg
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:47 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Ok.

dana. Why should i believe anything you say?
gamma. Those are some interesting null comments on spyrex. Empking doesn't like to bus that much from what I can recall, so you've got that in your favor.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I think you got what I meant but-
Gamma wrote:of him voting me
and me
leaning very hard towards voting dana over you

and yeah I thought Spy was town for the majority of the game, his d1 stuff irritating Yami-chan for shits and giggles looked like town-Spy in mafia Reverberation to me (where he POWERFUL WIZARD'D with his one-shot double vote to make the game more interesting), and his other early posts (particularly isos 3 5 and 7) looked town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote Count:

Gammagooey(1)
- danakillsu
danakillsu(1)
- Gammagoey

Not Voting(1)
- inHimshallibe

With 3 alive, it is 2 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-09-25 17:29:28)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1653, inHimshallibe wrote:
dana. Why should i believe anything you say?

Okay, this is the part of the game I'm horrible at: convincing someone that
I'm
town. Honestly, I'm not sure I can do it. Both of us changed our reads. I gave a read of I'm-not-so-sure-but-Gamma's-probably-the-towniest here, and then decided he had to be the scum yesterday, which apparently was correct. He acted like I was town until Neruz voted me. I guess the main thing I have in my favor is that if you believe what I just said, then all you have to do is look at what changed our minds. For me, it was mostly PoE. For him, it really looks like it was someone else's vote on and attack of me.
Everything else I could say is self-meta, and I'm not going to do that.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:54 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Gamma, reaction if I voted you here?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:55 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

You say you worked Gamma = scum out by POE... why was I eliminated?
Show

:

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If you voted me RIGHT now then irritated since I was working on homework until morning last night and haven't gotten to say in detail why dana's reason for me being scum isn't true.

If you voted me anyway after I make it (should have time later today) then mostly disapointed- I haven't been mislynched (on-site anyway) in a pretty long time and I was going to make a case on dana the day Robo got modkilled when he did if dana didn't come out with some scumhunting that was more likely to come from town than scum that day- I'm pretty sure that we could have just won the game then if Robo hadn't messed up his post restriction.

I'll write up a more detailed post once my classes are done today but I think it should be pretty clear that dana was my biggest suspect in the past few days just from the massclaim orders that I asked for and the questions I've asked him to see if he would do any solid scumhunting or show a town thought process with his reads Before he was put under pressure.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1658, inHimshallibe wrote:You say you worked Gamma = scum out by POE... why was I eliminated?

I already told you this. The Neruz kill didn't make sense coming from you. Also, the fact that you haven't voted now confirms my educated guess.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So here are dana's big posts saying he's going to vote for me for reference-
In post 1621, danakillsu wrote:It's kind of odd that you admit to flip-flopping, since that's used by many as a scumtell. I might be willing to vote for you, but I may not get the opportunity.

@ Gammagooey
Are you fairly certain that you'll be voting for me? Because if you are, a vote for inHim will be a wasted vote on my part. He would be the only one that might vote with me rather than against me.

In post 1625, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1544, Gammagooey wrote:I'd like to hear dana's opinions on THINGS before I throw down a vote today. Plus I want to go over Spystuff some and I think it'll be more useful if it happens after dana words up the place instead of before.

Here it seems like you're expecting me to have more involvement in the game than I previously had, and even encouraging it, and now you're using it as a scumtell. Yes, I know this is a different day, and no, that doesn't change anything.

Here's the real stumper about the way Gamma has played, and I didn't notice it before. Up until today, he appeared to have a "leaning town" read on me, constantly asked for my opinion, my night actions, and just general appeared to treat me as town. Then Neruz confidently names me as his scumread (not surprising) and votes for me. Two real posts from Gammagooey later (I'm not counting the "I'll post soon" post), Gamma suddenly decides I make the most sense as the last scum. Honestly, this makes the more sense coming from scum than coming from town. It definitely appears that Neruz isn't going to be changing his vote, but it looks to me like Gamma is making sure of that before placing his vote on me and at the very least, forcing a no lynch. At the most, of course, he would win. Thoughts?

Admittedly, other than these two things, I mostly have PoE as a reason for voting Gamma. I'm pretty sure Neruz is town, not sure about inHim (but a vote for him would be wasted), and that leaves only Gamma.

PEDIT:
I have to disagree. If you're town under the gun in mylo, your job is to prove that someone else is more vote-worthy (A.K.A. more scummy) than yourself.

So I already pointed out that dana was #1 on my claim list before Neruz came in with anything, and my questions to him all came after Spy flipped scum and LC flipped town- they were for seeing if dana would have any reads or thoughts that looked like they came from town before I voted him and he started being defensive with what he's saying like players of both alignments do when they think they're going to get lynched. If you'd like an example of me doing this before I did it in invictus to MoI and changed my read on him while he was at L-2 after my unvote and Fate was screaming for his death-
Gamma in anothergame wrote:What WOULD help is those more detailed town reads that you mentioned earlier. I don't care if it's weak reasons or a weak read or whatever but I'm fairly certain that'll help a lot more than everything you're doing now.

Gamma in anothergamex2 wrote:hmmmmmmmm so I'm gonna go over a few isos. MoI's reasons for DGB+Benmage town are decent and it has the bonus of frustrating Fate for a while.

His stuff about "the claim won't save me" is a liiittle more likely to come from town but yeah it could be a gambit and as scum he would totally be bussing sila right now. I do like the reasoning for ben and particularly DGB-town though and giving them quickly like he did gets him a few townpoints.

And finally using my patented "Reasons for townz that other people will find stupid"™ I think that MoI not expecting to survive the day and basically giving up like he did was more likely to come from town- With him stating that Fate was probably town I have a real hard time seeing MoI-scum give Fate the satisfaction of lynching him as scum. I think he would bring up doubts about Fate being town instead of maintaining that read, and made some sort of claim while going on about who needs to be lynched tomorrow. (this concludes "Reasons for townz that other people will find stupid"™)

Also did the questioning suspects with Emp-scum this game when I asked him about his reads, although it doesn't apply completely since I was voting him at the time.

Aaaaaand unless they have a strong argument that I think is likely to be right or are a strong scumhunter in general a player who I think is town's reads aren't that useful to me- that's particuarly true for dana given his poor Defcon 3 play (and we were all there so you know exactly what I'm talking about)

So yeah I think it's pretty clear that me voting dana because someone else did and not because I suspected him is bunk.
And his interactions with Empking are terrible.
And he didn't even bother scumhunting yesterday or today and hoped to just coast on what he thought were fairly decent Neruz suspicions because he didn't bother going through the game and actually looking for scum after flips.
And you probably guessed that the post would end this way but yeah dana's scums.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1660, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1658, inHimshallibe wrote:You say you worked Gamma = scum out by POE... why was I eliminated?

I already told you this. The Neruz kill didn't make sense coming from you. Also, the fact that you haven't voted now confirms my educated guess.

Who would I have killed?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

And what reason does Gamma have for killing Neruz?
Show

:

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote Count:

Gammagooey(1)
- danakillsu
danakillsu(1)
- Gammagoey

Not Voting(1)
- inHimshallibe

With 3 alive, it is 2 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-09-25 17:29:28)
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:43 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

dana, you have until tomorrow morning to answer the question or I'll take it as an admission of guilt.
Show

:

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1662, inHimshallibe wrote:
In post 1660, danakillsu wrote:

Who would I have killed?

Nobody.

inHimshallibe wrote:And what reason does Gamma have for killing Neruz?

To frame me. It looked to me and probably to him like Neruz was starting to consider the possibility that I wasn't scum.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:35 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1596, danakillsu wrote:Well, look at his interactions with Robocopter. Not only was a confirmed town player quite sure Neruz was scum, but also Neruz tried to preemptively set up a lynch on a player we now know is town even if said player was not modkilled.
My protections:
YamiChan's replacement
ReaperCharlie
Junox

Yeah, they're weird, I know. Don't have too much experience as doc, and I don't necessarily remember my reasons for each of them.

I keep coming back to this as horribly damning point against dana.

Why RC? Also, "YamiChan's replacement?"
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:38 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

When did you get your Level 2 Box?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:41 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1231, Gammagooey wrote:SECRET REREAD DEPLOYMENT COMPLETED- READS MODE ENGAGE.

First- DeathNote only stating that he massroleblocked everyone After MoI claimed that both he and his secret partner were roleblocked while Neruz was at L-1 is Terrible- If Neruz is town Two mislynches could have gone down for the mistaken role information and DeathNote should have known that there was something weird going on with Junox if they had results of any kind. Add that to his completely useless play for a recipe for death.

I don't think xvart was bussing/distancing Rikana- Rikana and Reaper were the only people xvart pushed on and I don't think he would attack two scum partners and only two scum partners- if there were a larger number of players he was focusing on it would be plausible but I can't see xvart starting the game and immediately going after two scum partners while ignoring the vast numbers of townies that he have to kill off by the end of the game.

MoI is likely town and becomes very VERY likely town if Neruz flips town in the future- As scum he could have easily lurked through it and just waited for a townie to hammer on a faulty investigation instead of showing up to stop it like he did.

Junoz didn't claim an incorrect investigation as scum after a mass roleblock because it would be hella dumb. Also, the gambit d3 trying to get a reaction from Neruz looks very town. Therefore, Townz.

Pretty sure Cool is town for his attacks on xvart.

kondi (empking) claiming to have an investigation box d1 was stupid but town, scum offering to trade an investigation that could bite them in the ass later would be monstrously retarded. Plus I think his general tone and actions regarding the jester shenanigans and modlynching and irritating Yami is more likely to come from town than scum.

Lobster has the most connections to xvart and RC by a very long shot but iso 33 about Rikana looks like a legitimate scumhunting attempt so she's not dying right now.

SpyreX is a secret town read for secret reasons that may or may not be meta-related.

Everyone not on here should post more or face CONSEQUENCES. (the consequences are nooses)

dana help me out here. I'm on the line both ways.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:47 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1590, Gammagooey wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:I want everyone to list why they're not scum and/or why they think someone else has the best case.

Empking's day 5 play and me
bitching at everyone when they were giving town reads on Spy but not giving anything for who should be lynched instead.

Which post best highlights this?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:48 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Also, either of you not responding in what I deem a timely manner is an admission of guilt.
Show

:

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Inhims this is the big post that I made about it.
Gamma wrote:You guys.

Junox has basically claimed a guilty investigation on SpyreX. Yes it's possible that it's been messed with but there's been nothing pointing to a roleblocker in the game before now. Now if you believe that Spy is town strongly enough to ignore that guilty then explain who you think is scum instead and I'll at least listen to what you have to say.

But this wanking around with thinking Spy is town but not voting ANYONE is absolute garbage. Take a stance about who you want lynched, change your mind later if need be. Saying that Spy is town but not giving an alternative lynch is going to do absolutely nothing while everyone sits around posturing and assuming Spy gets lynched REGARDLESS of whether you're right or wrong then tomorrow will consist of deciding who to deal between all you lovelies who decided that it would be great to give an opinion on the guy that was about to be lynched but leave all their options open for everyone else that would still be there tomorrow.

Yes I know dana still hasn't posted because he's V/LA but everyone else has and I personally think there's enough in everyone's iso here to be able to take a stance on them and decide on whether you want them dead more or less than SpyreX. If you REALLY want dana to get here before deciding then throw a vote on him to encourage him to post a bit more once he sees it after coming back from vacation and there can be spanish-style interrogations when he gets back.

And yeah my early reads were garbage : /. I thought that the people irritating Yamichan were more likely to be town because at least for me it's a lot easier to have fun in-game as town than scum and I they were asking to get bitched at and draw attention to themselves when most people as mafia try to just fit in with everyone else.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

And inhims if you have time go over dana's iso as a whole one more time. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me but dana's play here I think shows that he's scum- His early play states that he's wants to lynch Yami while not thinking he's scum And chainsaw defends Reaper from Yamichan d1, but doesn't mention any other players that think the same thing about Reaper, including xvart and kondi-

In post 431, danakillsu wrote:I like my vote. If YamiChan is going to persist in a view that makes that little sense, then she deserves lynching.
RC's not stupid. He would know as maf that whether he has a PR says nothing about his alignment, and therefore, he should only follow a PR if he actually gets one. What motivation does he have to make up a difficult, almost trollish PR for himself?

In post 442, danakillsu wrote:
YamiChan wrote:And dana, if you really cared about views that made little sense, you wouldn't have voted for me in the first place, given how idiotic the case being made against me was. Also, about eight other players suspected Reaper for the SAME EXACT REASON. But only I am accused of being Mafia or told I'm made little sense. That's suspicious on it's own.

This is you saying you disagree with my opinion on scumtells, and saying I make no sense because of it. I, on the other hand, SHOWED how it made no sense for scum to do what ReaperCharlie has done, and you have no defense against that, nor have you switched your vote. As to your AtE about everybody picking on you, you're the only one I've noticed persisting in calling RC's PR a scumtell despite my proofs to the contrary.

He tries to save Emp from getting lynched and even realizes that Emp scumslipped but still doesn't want to vote him-
In post 1341, danakillsu wrote:Wheee, that's Sathoris and Lobster as far as I'm concerned. I haven't forgetten about you, either, MoI.
vote: Sathoris

Kinda like Wheaties, it's a great way to start of your day.

In post 1388, danakillsu wrote:@ everybody on Empking
Why Empking over Sathoris?

In post 1424, danakillsu wrote:Well, I kinda feel like hammering Empking, but I'm trying to resist the urge and give him one last chance to prove he's not scum. I've seen too many scumslips from townies lately to trust one blatant contradiction to tell me everything I need to know about a player.

His only post in the entire game with SpyreX is his vote on Spy after Junox claims a guilty on him,

And his play in the past few game-days has absolutely been scum trying to coast- He votes Neruz even though he said previously that Neruz was likely town for Reaper not being likely to bus two scum, he never bothers rereading or going back to see who's scum as he thinks that there's a general suspicion on Neruz from his play earlier in the game that he can push for a win, and finally votes his strongest town read because of a combination of not wanting to convince me to vote you and me only suspecting him after Neruz did which is absolutely untrue.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Gamma I always have a blind spot for you. I have to go read DEFCON I think.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”