Mini 1186: Repo! The Genetic Mafia - Game Over!

bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by bvoigt »

camn wrote:Someone needs to have his own opinion.

UNVOTE
Vote: bvoigth

Could you explain further?

Pine wrote:I forgot to bookmark this thread, so I didn't realize it was live.

VOTE: camn

I don't care if you did it as Town. Mass nameclaiming at this point in the day is an anti-Town suggestion. Don't ever do that as Town again.

FOS: Incognito
: Weird first couple of posts, then the dice-rolling to decide who was scummier. Not liking it.

So you're not voting her for being scummy, just doing something anti-town?

UNVOTE: Haylen
VOTE: Pine
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

camn wrote:mass NAME claim. A very different thing.

You are against it then? Why?

Suggesting a mass name claim for no reason is pretty anti-town here. There are a pretty limited number of named characters in Repo!, and they ones that are town are probably all power roles.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

After ruminating over camn's suggestion of a mass name claim (and the subsequent explanation of the meta sideshow), I find it to have been distracting and unhelpful, but not something to warrant my vote. I'm still happy with where that is.

---

Incognito wrote:How do these two match up?
Because at this point in time (1) I had a semi-formed basis to evaluate the camn claim because I understood the basis of your meta claim against camn (per your contextualization). But I still had no idea about what was being hidden, lied about, etc. per my bolded comment. Thus I had a semi-formed notion of the value of your camn argument. Simultaneously, (2) I fully understood your accusation against Haylen and found it entirely unconvincing.

Putting these two points together, I found the not-understood-but-with-potential case against camn stronger than the entirely-unconvincing case against Haylen.

---

Pine wrote:I don't care if you did it as Town. Mass nameclaiming at this point in the day is an anti-Town suggestion. Don't ever do that as Town again.
Am I reading this correctly: you are admitting that this tell isn't really an indicator of camn's alignment but you are voting for her nonetheless?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Pine »

camn wrote:As if I am taking suggestions from YOU regarding what is town play.

My eye sockets cannot contain the depth of my eye rolling.

I'm sorry, we've never played together before. So your vehemence towards me is baffling at the least. Further, I have an excellent record as scum...so if you don't trust my opinion on good Town play, trust it on bad scum play.
bvoigt wrote:

I don't care if you did it as Town. Mass nameclaiming at this point in the day is an anti-Town suggestion. Don't ever do that as Town again.

: Weird first couple of posts, then the dice-rolling to decide who was scummier. Not liking it.

Interesting. I didn't say that.

PE: Again, what part of calling her anti-Town and voting for her was confusing? By no means do I have certainty of her alignment (I'm not a daycop) but I feel it is the best lead we have right now, IMO. Jumping on bvoigt's lame-but-probably-honest accusation before I had a chance to respond is pretty scummy of
you
though.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Yosarian2 wrote:Suggesting a mass name claim for no reason is pretty anti-town here. There are a pretty limited number of named characters in Repo!, and they ones that are town are probably all power roles.
I've been going back and forth on this post of yours. I think I'm landing on the "not liking" side of the fence. It's just a very, very bland post. Apart from stating the obvious, it's stating the obvious to a question that was not directed at you, as well as stating the obvious that has already been put into the thread by the person to whom the question was asked (post 60). It feels like an attempt to look active and engaged but is actually a very bad attempt at doing so.

What exactly was this post supposed to contribute to the thread?

---

Pine wrote:PE: Again, what part of calling her anti-Town and voting for her was confusing? By no means do I have certainty of her alignment (I'm not a daycop) but I feel it is the best lead we have right now, IMO. Jumping on bvoigt's lame-but-probably-honest accusation before I had a chance to respond is pretty scummy of
you
though.
I think this is directed at me? What does PE stand for?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Pine »

You're the only person it makes any sense for that to be directed at. PE stands for preview edit. You posted while I was writing mine.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Incognito »

Pine wrote:Don't ever do that as Town again.
Uh... is this almost too blatant to be a slip? How do you know camn is town here?

Pine wrote:
Explain further.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I thought it was directed at me. But you didn't answer bvoigt's question and so it wasn't entirely clear to me to who you were directing your comments. Anyways.

I found your quoted statements needing explanation. It looks like you admit that camn's suggestion (mass name claim) in this game isn't actually indicative of her alignment. You acknowledge that she has made this suggestion before. When she made this suggestion in the past, camn was town. You don't comment about why this isn't the case in this game: why camn isn't just town using her previous suggestion strategy. You don't even suggest that her actions are scummy. But you do vote her because it is an anti-town suggestion.

So, with all of this together, it looks like you're more interested in finding an excuse to vote (for an anti-town suggestion), rather than a reason (for someone who is acting scummy). There is, of course, a difference between playing bad ("anti-town") and playing scummy, though actions can move from one category to the other. But you've only qualified camn's actions as just bad play. You appear to be willfully voting someone for making a "playing bad" suggestion and not a "scummy" suggestion.

The "confusing" part was that after having all of this flash into my brain after reading your post, I wanted to hear your explanation of my reading. Funny enough, all you've really given on this point is a flippant comment about not having a day-cop role. Do you not vote based on your perception of another player's alignment? Certainly this does not require a day cop ability.

Also, I think it's worth duly noting your offense-as-defense tactic in construing my observation as jumping on another player's accusation. This not only implies that bvoigt's observation was so incorrect that nobody could have also had a similar reaction, but simultaneously pushes the attention away from you (and onto the questioner) when you still haven't really provided a substantive response.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Green Crayons wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Suggesting a mass name claim for no reason is pretty anti-town here. There are a pretty limited number of named characters in Repo!, and they ones that are town are probably all power roles.
I've been going back and forth on this post of yours. I think I'm landing on the "not liking" side of the fence. It's just a very, very bland post. Apart from stating the obvious, it's stating the obvious to a question that was not directed at you, as well as stating the obvious that has already been put into the thread by the person to whom the question was asked (post 60). It feels like an attempt to look active and engaged but is actually a very bad attempt at doing so.

What exactly was this post supposed to contribute to the thread?

"Answering a question not directed at me" is a really silly accusation, considering Incog already answered the question; it's not like I'm preventing anyone from answering anything. If it's "stating the obvious" that a name-claim is incredibly anti-town, then why are we talking about a name-claim?

As for "what it's supposed to contribute"; don't you want to know if Camn is being deliberately anti-town or if she somehow thinks that suggesting that was a pro-town thing to do? For that matter, just killing the suggestion before something stupid happens like people just starting to claim (which happens ALL the bloody TIME these days) is itself pretty damn pro-town, thank you very much.

Seriously, what the hell? Person A makes an anti-town suggestion, person B says "no, we're not doing that, it's anti-town", and you attack person B for that? That makes zero sense.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Magua »

I like Green Crayons. He's good people. Not as good as camn, but good enough.

Pine's play is bad, but not as bad as Peregrine's at this point.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Green Crayons wrote:
---

PeregrineV wrote:Most well-presented meta case based on other games I've seen in a while.
Unvote.
Vote:Haylen
I actually think Incog's "meta case" on Haylen is weak. Relative to the camn case, I think it's the weaker of the two. I'm willing to explain why (I don't think it's necessary at this point, especially before Haylen has said anything on the matter), but I'm curious about why you think the exact opposite. Why do you think that it's one of the most well presented meta cases you've seen in some time?

Because I generally don't like them, as they are extremely difficult to prove. However, the Haylen link is exactly as described, but the camn link is regarding name claiming, which a player could be for or against regardless of alignment.
Both cases are very weak. I figured all of this is for discussion's sake, and to move us out of RVS.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 am

Post by bvoigt »

Pine wrote:
camn wrote:As if I am taking suggestions from YOU regarding what is town play.

My eye sockets cannot contain the depth of my eye rolling.

I'm sorry, we've never played together before. So your vehemence towards me is baffling at the least. Further, I have an excellent record as scum...so if you don't trust my opinion on good Town play, trust it on bad scum play.
bvoigt wrote:

Interesting. I didn't say that.

PE: Again, what part of calling her anti-Town and voting for her was confusing? By no means do I have certainty of her alignment (I'm not a daycop) but I feel it is the best lead we have right now, IMO. Jumping on bvoigt's lame-but-probably-honest accusation before I had a chance to respond is pretty scummy of
you
though.

So what were you saying? Green Crayons explained it well: it looks like an excuse to vote, rather than real scumhunting.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Pine »

I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter. I voted because Camn's actions are anti-Town. (Note for the stupid: "anti-Town" is a synonym for "scummy".)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 am

Post by bvoigt »

Pine wrote:I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter. I voted because Camn's actions are anti-Town. (Note for the stupid: "anti-Town" is a synonym for "scummy".)

"Anti-town" is clearly different from "scummy." You obviously don't think the suggestion is a good idea, but what about it makes camn more likely to be scum? You said yourself she's made the suggestion as town.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Pine »

No, I said it's anti-Town, and if she's ever done it as Town, she shouldn't do it again, because it is inherently anti-Town. In other words, it was really bad play when she did it as Town, and just because she's done it before does not excuse her current bout of scummy behavior.

You speak English? Because I'm being pretty damn clear here, and you're doing everything in your power to turn a simple statement into something it was not.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 am

Post by bvoigt »

Pine wrote:No, I said it's anti-Town, and if she's ever done it as Town, she shouldn't do it again, because it is inherently anti-Town. In other words, it was really bad play when she did it as Town, and just because she's done it before does not excuse her current bout of scummy behavior.

You're still saying that it's really bad play, but I'll ask again: does it make her more likely to be scum?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Pine »

I've answered your question several times. I'm not going to do so again.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:30 am

Post by bvoigt »

No, you haven't.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Yosarian2 wrote:"Answering a question not directed at me" is a really silly accusation, considering Incog already answered the question; it's not like I'm preventing anyone from answering anything. If it's "stating the obvious" that a name-claim is incredibly anti-town, then why are we talking about a name-claim?

As for "what it's supposed to contribute"; don't you want to know if Camn is being deliberately anti-town or if she somehow thinks that suggesting that was a pro-town thing to do? For that matter, just killing the suggestion before something stupid happens like people just starting to claim (which happens ALL the bloody TIME these days) is itself pretty damn pro-town, thank you very much.

Seriously, what the hell? Person A makes an anti-town suggestion, person B says "no, we're not doing that, it's anti-town", and you attack person B for that? That makes zero sense.
All the criticisms really fold onto themselves.

1. The fact that you're stating the obvious is bad because what you have added to the conversation is fluff. It's fluff because the very narrow point that you're making - that name claiming at this point in the game is a bad idea - had already been made to some degree by numerous other players at the time of your post (see 3. below). It's an attempt to look like you're contributing when you are not. Your question about "why are we talking about name-claim" appears diversionary. We're talking about a name-claim because camn made a really bad suggestion. There's nothing more to say about that, so I'm not sure what your point is.

2. The fact that you're answering a question that wasn't directed at you is bad because there's no reason for you to answer it. You're not preempting anyone from responding, that's true. But your response is unnecessary. The question has been answered. Exactly on the points that you have provided. Once again, this makes your post look like filler.

3. Your post in no way contributes what you are suggesting it does in the quote above. (a) Your original post did not attempt to discern if camn was being purposefully anti-town or genuinely believe what she was doing is good. That would actually be a useful thing for a post to attempt to coax from camn. Your post did not do this. (b) Your original post was not killing the suggestion before someone else had started claiming. It came after Incog, Haylen , bvoight, myself, Medicated Lain, and Pine all voiced/voted in a negative reaction to the suggestion before your post. Your post wasn't going to "kill" the idea because plenty of other players had already jumped on that wagon. In fact, the notion that you were afraid that people were going to start claiming after so many negative responses and no positive affirmations of camn's suggestion looks like you just now pulled it out of the air to justify your post.

Finally, the fact that you're qualifying (what I believe to be) a fairly benign, "intro-suspicion" inquiry post (#79) as an attack is interesting. Heck, I even undercut the force of any suspicion I had by suggesting in that very post about how wishy-washy I was to even post my suspicion. But to you, this is an attack? I've spent pretty much the entire game spattering similar questions around to other players to judge reactions and answers. Do you think all of my posts with an observation/question or those just containing questions have been "attacks?"

---

Pine wrote:I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter. I voted because Camn's actions are anti-Town. (Note for the stupid: "anti-Town" is a synonym for "scummy".)
Your unwarranted belligerence is unnecessary. It is also anti-town. It is anti-town because it rubs people the wrong way and makes them want to kneejerk vote for you. If you're town, you're basically daring people to not vote you. Which is bad for the town and amounts to playing bad. Note how this has nothing to do with the player being scummy.

However, this could be considered scummy play. I can qualify the unwarranted belligerence as the (scum) player playing in a blatantly bad fashion. This would be to purposefully cause town to second guess their kneejerk reaction (WIFOM, I guess). Firmly establishing that the scum plays poorly, the scum is able to use this as a cover for future scum play and delay lynching.

Please note the distinction. It is possible for the same action to be categorized as either based on the rationale being used. But reasoning is generally used. You have used no reasoning to make any distinction.

In fact, this whole semantic issue of what is "anti-town" and if it includes scummy play can be shelved.

The fact is, is that your camn vote post was framed to look like you were voting camn for having a poor play style and not for being scummy. When this was pointed out and questioned, you've been real great on throwing insults. But you have been quite mum until just now (post 89) on suggesting that, no, you think she's scummy for making her suggestion. But you have still failed to explain why you think it does not denote the fact that she just plays poorly (evidence: camn making the same suggestion in previous mini theme games) but does show that her alignment is scummy (evidence: here's where you would provide an explanation).
TripMyWire
TripMyWire
Goon
TripMyWire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by TripMyWire »

Green Crayons wrote:
TripMyWire wrote:I'm surprised that this is an issue at all. How exactly would it be a 'scumtell' anyway? I don't see how posting immediately makes someone seem more town.
It is the delayed posting that is the scummy tell. It doesn't go the other way for a town read as you're suggesting. At least not for me. Speaking purely from personal experience (so thus of limited use), being their own biggest critics, scum second guess their posts. So scum will delay posting for the "best time" to interject into the conversation as to avoid suspicion.

I see what you mean, but there are a gazillion reasons why someone may wait an hour or so to post. Has this ever really been useful for catching scum? I wouldn't think so, but it may explain why so many people are 'hidden' in this forum.
Incognito wrote:@Trip: [...] Anywho, any thoughts about what's been going on now outside of that early stuff?

Why, yes! Thanks for asking.
1. When reading through the posts I did not find camn's suggestion of a name claim terribly scummy. I don't think it's a great idea at this point, and I see why people would jump on it as if it were scummy, but to me it just didn't seem like scum would suggest something like that. Those were my first thoughts. Then she pointed out how she does that kind of thing often, which concerns me a little because it could possibly be used as a cover. That, to me, concerns me more than the actual suggestion of the name claim if it were to be an isolated incident.

2. bvoigt stands out to me as somewhat suspicious due to his near-immediate sheeping of Incognito's votes. Incognito votes me, bvoigt votes me. Incognito votes camn, bvoigt votes camn in his next post. Incognito votes Haylen, bvoigt votes Haylen. camn then points this out and bvoigt immediately votes someone else. Hmmmm. May not be a scumtell, but when it's pointed out that he's sheeping he asks camn to elaborate, but within that same post he switches it to someone else without waiting for an answer. Almost seems like he was caught being naughty, doing something he knew he shouldn't have been doing.

3. The thing that stood out to me the most so far this game, however, was Pine's opening post.
Pine wrote:I don't care if you did it as Town. Mass nameclaiming at this point in the day is an anti-Town suggestion. Don't ever do that as Town again.
When I first read it I thought I caught a whiff of scum due to the content as well as the tone. The last sentence initially struck me as some kind of a slip... and it just doesn't sit right with me. The more I think about it, however, the less scummy I feel with it... mostly because of the way that quote started saying "IF you did it as Town." It's just kind of a gut thing at the moment.

4. I feel comfortable thinking Green Crayons is town.
You can call me Trip.

Did I say "corpse hatch?" I meant to say "innocence tube!"
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by camn »

Hmm.

UNVOTE
VOTE: PINE

It
IS
a tell. "dont ever do that as Town again".
He knows I am town. He wrote that post knowing I am town. Then he voted me knowing I am town.

QED.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Haylen »

@ Incog - your meta doesn't stand anymore. I've become increasingly paranoid in games to the point of refusing to believe power roles aren't scum pretending to be power roles and cop results because YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S TRYING TO SCREW YOU OVER.

Hmm, if Incognito knows camn's meta to that extent, then he should have known about camn's change in attitude. Me being me and generally in the rush due to the lateness at which I was posting read the evidence provided I Incog but didn't search beyond that. Lesson learnt: look past the evidence provided because people can leave stuff out intentionally and things may not be as the painter portrays it. Sorry camn!
Unvote
I a wait Incog's reply before voting.

Incog wrote:You should know my playstyle by now; when I see something that I notice as being off, I prod and probe it to try and find out what's going on.

That doesn't make sense, because if you were probing hard enough, you would have looked into camn's current meta to establish a full picture. Since camn has explained her new meta, I'm not quite sure why your vote is still on her.

@ Perigrin - what makes the meta case so well presented? Are you actually going to post your reasons for it or just sheep Incog?
Note: Remember to request something later

@ Magua - Surely you knew that making a post suggesting a day kill would not be taken as a joke and would distract from genuine discussion? Also, how is your Iso 6 useful if it doesn't contain any explanations as to WHY people's posting is good or bad?

~ I've witnessed BM intentionally lurk as scum, by the way.

Meh read on Lain. Town on Yos ~ He would know better than to create a connection between himself and another player (camn) so early in the game if he was scum. It wouldn't make sense if they were scum together. If Yos was scum, he would be hoping that he himself would be lynched first in order for the town to pick up on this connection so they can mislynch camn - however, I would predict that camn would get lynched before Yos which would make the connection useless and he'd possibly get accused of buddying. Town read on Crayons too (speaking of which, why GREEN crayons? Why not Blue or red or brown or purple? :?)

Anyone notice how Bvoigt has followed all of Incognito's suspicions and all of his starting votes (with the exception of the Crayons vote)?

Funnily enough, MPR has been on irc, so he has actually been around just not in this thread.

Bvoigt wrote:This explanation gives me a bad gut feeling. Why do you need to mention that you FoS'ed her earlier?

I put that there as an explanation for voting camn, why do you assume that it's ok to vote for people with no reasons attached?
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Magua »

Haylen wrote:@ Magua - Surely you knew that making a post suggesting a day kill would not be taken as a joke and would distract from genuine discussion?

Leaving aside the "genuine discussion page 1 is lulz" topic, I have to ask: How does it distract?

Haylen wrote:Also, how is your Iso 6 useful if it doesn't contain any explanations as to WHY people's posting is good or bad?

I could quote the posts that both Green Crayons and Pine had just made, but seeing as they're on the same page I figured it'd just be a waste. If you're reading me in ISO it's easy enough to right click on the post number and open in a new tab to see it in context.

I guess, after thinking about it some more, that I could quote it and add the words "This is scummy" and "This is town". But that seems like effort.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Pine »

camn wrote:Hmm.

UNVOTE
VOTE: PINE

It
IS
a tell. "dont ever do that as Town again".
He knows I am town. He wrote that post knowing I am town. Then he voted me knowing I am town.

QED.

No, I don't, or I wouldn't be voting for you.

Next time you play as Town, don't do something that staggeringly anti-Town, and people like me won't get an immediate scumread on you.

This time, though, you did it and I have a scumread from it. If you're Town, you're doing nothing to dissuade me.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Shit, I forgot about this.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”