Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Katsuki »

Andrius wrote:
Vas, alliances aren't inherentlly bad, especially if recruited masons can't become recruited into the cult afterwards. :/
[/b]

Would you like to point out the flaw in this argument yourself, Andrius?

VV and parama are obvtown.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Andrius »

Mod: Limited Acess until Tuesday
I'm living in someone else's room for the weekend, and its an odd living arragement. Spamtastic posting will resume Tuesday. :/

@ cooldog: I tend to post in high-velocity when I have time.

@ cooldog: You don't seem to know me at all. xD I like being overly "yaaay!! :D" and friendly D1, and I like to joke around. Exe and I have a personal history of me distrusting him despite a scum-read. If I start an alliance it will go something like this: "
ALLIANCE TIME: MEMBERS ARE MITH, FLAY, VRK.
" I do post fluff D1, its now I play. Read Blackest Night Mafia D1; my posts. Same deal, I was ovtown.

@AV: I love joking around. DEAL.
Exe wrote: I think the Andy + Parama + Exe combo is beast mode
<3

I love alliances; its definitely not happening now.

@ Kat: I just came out of BNM where MASONS AND SCUM could get recruited into a Cult. I'm a little wary of cults now, and have good reason to be so.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Katsuki »

Are you aware of the setup, or did you just join for mason recruiter?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Andrius »

What do you mean aware of the setup? All we know is Mason Recruiter and Cult Recruiter.
And yes, I joined for the shot at Masonry AND my streak for catching Cult Recruiters.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Cooldog
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Andy: so what's the difference between Exe saying "Alliance is GO" and you saying it? Why does he "want" an alliance, but you don't?

Vote: Andrius
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:46 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Oops I mean,
Unvote; Vote: Andrius
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Because I started the alliance last game we were in and he seems to have ceded that right to me again. I can't answer for him. If I do an alliance, it'll be later. Probably not, but maybe later.
MMkay cool. <3 you too AV.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Parama »

V/LA 2/20-2/21
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Andrius wrote:
Mod: Limited Acess until Tuesday
I'm living in someone else's room for the weekend, and its an odd living arragement. Spamtastic posting will resume Tuesday. :/

@ cooldog: I tend to post in high-velocity when I have time.

@ cooldog: You don't seem to know me at all. xD I like being overly "yaaay!! :D" and friendly D1, and I like to joke around. Exe and I have a personal history of me distrusting him despite a scum-read. If I start an alliance it will go something like this: "
ALLIANCE TIME: MEMBERS ARE MITH, FLAY, VRK.
" I do post fluff D1, its now I play. Read Blackest Night Mafia D1; my posts. Same deal, I was ovtown.

@AV: I love joking around. DEAL.
Exe wrote: I think the Andy + Parama + Exe combo is beast mode
<3

I love alliances; its definitely not happening now.

@ Kat: I just came out of BNM where MASONS AND SCUM could get recruited into a Cult. I'm a little wary of cults now, and have good reason to be so.
Don't buy it. I play to win, not to have fun. You have fun when you win. So lets win and then have fun. And I don't find jokes in mafia games funny.
mod:vote count please...
If he ain't at l-1 more votes on this scummy dude.

@exe, nice bussy there. I like how you really wanted an alliance with andy and now you vote for him A++ play here. And I'm begining not to like your posts very much, gut mostly.

@Chesskid3, mind giving some reasons for a change, its not probable, but might as well ask for them.
after a wank.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Exe »

Lol, who is this and where is the real cooldog? You trying a new strat bro? You used to be pretty obvious as scum :P...
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Plum »

Andy: Eh, it was/is of mild concern that you had a relatively large wall early in the game which was speculation without, as far as I could see, any potential for prompting the sort of conflict useful so early in the game or any 'what does this mean for scumhunting today' quality that I could see, and frankly you didn't seem that concerned about the latter even in your follow-up, where I was vaguely thinking you might mention a possible conclusion (like 'we should look for group-scum tells to catch the Cult even Day 1', your speculation being probable).
CooLDoG wrote:
vote:andrius
seems fidgety, unselfconscious of play, and its the best page 2 read you can get. Too bad I missed my policy kat vote for being a dick.
"Its the best page 2 read you can get" - what do you mean by this? I honestly cannot parse it in a way that makes proper sense. Saw your edit re: unselfconscious/selfconscious.
Exe wrote::( Parama, why do you hate my love for you?

I never said you were town. I think you're exaggerating the seriousness of the alliance.
DUDE I AM NOT BUDDYING HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY ACCUSE ME OF THAT?

Andy, do you think you
are
being selfconscious in your play?
chesskid3 wrote:I don't suck, but there is a perception that I do.
So i'm not going to get culted
therefore I'm really really town.
. . . or Cult leader. M just saying.

Ender, don't refer to ongoing games ever kthx.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Andy might as well be obvtown. He can't keep this act up forever if he's scum.
Hm? What act and why not?
Nachomamma8 wrote:"Hm, well then, Andy, lemme just ask" sounds awkward as hell.
How is setup speculation "nice" if it doesn't go anywhere?
Finally, why the hell aren't these questions accompanied with a vote?

Plum is very likely the Cult Recruiter. And keep in mind that if we lynch her tomorrow after Exe and she flips Recruiter, I should be masoned/lynched the next day immediately.
If you think it sounded awkward I dunno what to tell you; it was the phrasing that came to mind. 'Nice' was meant to be fairly sarcastic - that is, it's set up to look all long and pretty as a post so early in the game, looking like it's brimming with something useful. But with no conclusions, it seems more like intentionally trying to look useful but not actually something with useful conclusions applied. That said it was possible that Andrius meant to put in useful conclusions or imply ones that didn't come across (see my response to him above), so I wanted to poke around (and he
didn't
follow up with useful conclusions, so there you are). I could've switched my vote to him, sure, but I didn't feel like it and didn't think I'd gain or lose anything by it. Given that you think I'm scummy, why Cult Leader? Furthermore, if you believe so strongly that I'm the Cult Leader, why the heck don't you vote me now? Even if you think Exe is likely Mafia as well, Cult Leader is generally more dangerous. Some things aren't lining up with your suspicions here.
Andrius wrote:Oh, yeah, let's just let the Cult Recruiter get killed by the potentially-non-existant mafia. Seriously though, why don't we just lynch her if we think she's C.R.?
And why don't you vote for me then, if you agree with Nacho's read on me? Why are you happy about the prospect of an Alliance on Page 2 and sure it's definitely not happening by Page 4?
AurorusVox wrote:Ehm, debating a VV vote at this point. Is he misreading or misrepping? :\
Regarding what? I think I pinpointed the post and am fairly uncertain what you're referring to here.
AurorusVox wrote:I left my vote there because "in that case" (i.e. under Andy's description) your reason wouldn't stack up, but I wanted to hear what you had to say about alliances before making a change. After waiting and you not responding, I've been considering moving to one of VV or Andy.
Why wait - it sounds like either of them were better suspects than Exe from your point of view by that point. Whose permission are you waiting for here?

AV's scumhunting in this game, such as it has been, has been
hugely
passive[/i]. Thirteen posts this game and he seems uninvested in his own scumhunting - he's not noticing off things or potential scumtells himself and sheeps to cover any ground at all (and/or any off thing he himself does notice don't get attention from him at all - he questions Nacho re: why he has me as CR and not Mafia, but doesn't put him down on the list of two people he's considering moving his vote onto when Parama asks, and this sort of sheeping works in conjunction with the above AV quote). His two votes have been based on discrepancies or scumtells noticed by other people and latched onto by him - his vote on Exe came after Parama's comment on something Exe did
before
AV's previous post; same thing with CD's discrepancy in Andrius' posting.

Exe's last big post, despite the over-defensive tone of the beginning (attacking Nacho's method for finding his opinion rather than merely trying to set him straight) his talk about his love for a specific alliance and such feels genuine.

VOTE: AV

AV
Exe
Andrius
Nacho
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote: Andy: Eh, it was/is of mild concern that you had a relatively large wall early in the game which was speculation without, as far as I could see, any potential for prompting the sort of conflict useful so early in the game or any 'what does this mean for scumhunting today' quality that I could see, and frankly you didn't seem that concerned about the latter even in your follow-up, where I was vaguely thinking you might mention a possible conclusion (like 'we should look for group-scum tells to catch the Cult even Day 1', your speculation being probable).
I gotta' show off my amazing skills for the Head Mason dude. Since I can't suck up to him directly I'm going to just be amazingly ovtown.
More of getting some of my concerns out there so we don't have people going "wtf" later on down the line.

We don't know if they even ARE connected now so unless you plan on forcing massclaim on all of us then there's no way to hunt for c.r. tells right now.

I don't think I'm selfconscious of my play. I'm not usually. Except as scum. I'll sit there for tens of minutes making sure my posts are shiny and townie. <3
Plum wrote: And why don't you vote for me then, if you agree with Nacho's read on me? Why are you happy about the prospect of an Alliance on Page 2 and sure it's definitely not happening by Page 4?
It was sarcasm. I agree with the read, but him not voting you instantly makes me question his methods. Because if I thought you were CR then I'd vote you. I agree with the read but him not following up on it is scummy. CRs don't like stepping on toes; iss a good way to push your lynch and at the same time not shove a wagon to bear down right away.
I was being my jovial self with a "hi exe [inside joke here]" on pg. 2 and then the srs bsns takes over pg 4.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Plum: Yeah, I disliked that last Exe post too. But Andy is still acting like scum so. What do you think of Andy?
Andy wrote:I don't think I'm selfconscious of my play. I'm not usually. Except as scum. I'll sit there for tens of minutes making sure my posts are shiny and townie. <3
Reaallly now? ~*o*~
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah plum i'm the cult leader
you got me
you go girl
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Parama »

chesskid3 wrote:yeah plum i'm the cult leader
you got me
you go girl
Sarcasm of this type is usually disguised honesty. I now believe you are actually the cult leader. Good job.
unvote, vote: chesskid3
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

what post? There was no post here. I definitely didn't hit submit in middle of a vote count :P
Last edited by Kmd4390 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Parama wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:yeah plum i'm the cult leader
you got me
you go girl
Sarcasm of this type is usually disguised honesty. I now believe you are actually the cult leader. Good job.
unvote, vote: chesskid3
This is actually untrue.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Count

Andrius -4- vas, cooldog, exe, auro
Exe - 2 - Kat, nacho
Auro - 2 - andrius, plum
Cooldog - 2 - ender, chesskid
Chesskid -1- parama

Not voting: Adumbro

With 12 alive, 7 will lynch.

vote counts from phones aren't easy, but my internet is screwed up from this stupid storm. Let me know if I screwed up. <this applies again>

Deadline is Sunday, Feb 27, at 7:31 PM EST
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by ender241 »

VOTE: Andrius

Even i know alliances are bad and this could be just him trying to keep safe and not lynched because he is scum.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Plum wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Ehm, debating a VV vote at this point. Is he misreading or misrepping? :\
Regarding what? I think I pinpointed the post and am fairly uncertain what you're referring to here.
Regarding Andy's play concerning the alliance shenanigan. He seems to be saying "Oh yeah Andy is scummy for this" when really it was Exe who was the more prominent, or so is the general perception - who he hasn't mentioned yet at all.
Plum wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:I left my vote there because "in that case" (i.e. under Andy's description) your reason wouldn't stack up, but I wanted to hear what you had to say about alliances before making a change. After waiting and you not responding, I've been considering moving to one of VV or Andy.
Why wait - it sounds like either of them were better suspects than Exe from your point of view by that point. Whose permission are you waiting for here?
Plum wrote:I could've switched my vote to him, sure, but I didn't feel like it and didn't think I'd gain or lose anything by it.
I thought I'd see whether there was a different view on alliances that might account for Parama's suspicion. And while I was then deciding between the two of them, I didn't want to unvote while I decided. Why are you allowed to not switch your vote, but I have to do so immediately?
Plum wrote:AV's scumhunting in this game, such as it has been, has been
hugely
passive[/i]. Thirteen posts this game and he seems uninvested in his own scumhunting - he's not noticing off things or potential scumtells himself and sheeps to cover any ground at all (and/or any off thing he himself does notice don't get attention from him at all - he questions Nacho re: why he has me as CR and not Mafia, but doesn't put him down on the list of two people he's considering moving his vote onto when Parama asks, and this sort of sheeping works in conjunction with the above AV quote). His two votes have been based on discrepancies or scumtells noticed by other people and latched onto by him - his vote on Exe came after Parama's comment on something Exe did
before
AV's previous post; same thing with CD's discrepancy in Andrius' posting.
Soo, waiting for an answer to a question before I decide whether something is scummy or not is also bad play? Why are you so impatient? If Nacho has a good explanation for why he thinks you are CR instead of mafia, then he isn't scummy. If he doesn't have a reason - or has a bad reason - I would find him scummy. There's no need to speculate on his scumminess before he's answered my question.

Yes I sheeped Parama at the start, but it was early days and I was getting my head around this alliance business. Parama seemed to notice something solid that I didn't know much about, so I sheeped. Baa. But I voted Andy because he said he was joking around about the alliance; I fail to see why his words "Alliance is go!" should be taken as a joke when Exe said the same thing. It was this double standard that I was voting him for, as I thought was clear by my post. Andy only said that it was a joke a couple of posts before mine.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Exe wrote:Lol, who is this and where is the real cooldog? You trying a new strat bro? You used to be pretty obvious as scum :P...
Ohh yeah man. I'm turning over a new leaf and trying to play better. My last game with you I played horrid. Some of my newer games you will see that I'm getting better at this game. But other then that you did a very fine job at not answering to my points. Answer to your apparent contradiction.

@Plum, Seeing as it was page 2 I wanted to simply state that it wasn't a very strong read, partly (mostly) due to the fact that it is so early in the game. But the scum read on andy has grown much stronger as time has gone on.

@chesskid, instead of posting shit like you normally do, would you mind to answer my question? Its about why you voted me.

@AV, Exe is actually my second man. But I find Andy's response to be horrific, thus my vote stays on him.

Andy is at l-2, I would like to put him to l-1 and see what he says. I'm not advocating a quick lynch, I just want more pressure on this guy.
after a wank.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:19 am

Post by AurorusVox »

AurorusVox wrote:Regarding Andy's play concerning the alliance shenanigan. He seems to be saying "Oh yeah Andy is scummy for this" when really it was Exe who was the more prominent, or so is the general perception - who he hasn't mentioned yet at all.
^To clarify: who he ha
d
n't mentioned yet at all
(i.e. at the time I was wrestling with the misrep/misread)
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Exe »

@Cooldog: What contradiction? Also, I laugh at your accusation of bussing before we have a single flip :roll:

Every time I think AV is seeming more town, he starts being suspicious again. I say to you, something is not right about AV.

FoS: Ender
seriously trying to stay under the radar.
Ender on Page 3 wrote:Sorry no more on-going game talk shouldn't have said that.

There is no point of doing an alliance to be honest, what is the alliance members turn out to be cult and they sneak in to the alliance.
Ender on page 4 wrote:VOTE: Andrius

Even i know alliances are bad and this could be just him trying to keep safe and not lynched because he is scum.
Why did it take you a full day to decide whether you found Andy scummy when you already understood the reasons in your previous post?
And that doesn't even address the fact that you didn't comment on anything else so far.

@Andy: You're really not seeming like the Andy from Frenzy mafia. Can you at least comment on a player other than yourself? Because so far it seems like you're trying pretty damn hard to appear townie.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Exe wrote:Every time I think AV is seeming more town, he starts being suspicious again. I say to you, something is not right about AV.
What is the latest suspect act I have partaken in now?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”