Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Remember our good friend Chrono? Turns out she went all Ant on us and is posting in other games not this one.
Ant wrote:I've been updating my system and I lost the bookmark for this, Surprised I didn't get poked.
Only this one? I find that hard to believe.

Also, some questions toward Ant when he gets up to his catchup post:

What are your views on Plum?
What are your views on Leo?
Who do you think is the scummiest person right now?
Zodiark wrote:For town, their vote is all they have, short of town aligned PR's. The only reason town has to not place their vote is if they feel someone is more scummy, or they person in question is either at L-1, or in danger of being otherwise quickhammered. As of the time of Powers vote, Leo was at L-3, and, as one can plainly see, Leo is his highest scumread, so neither of the above limit him so.
How does make chrono different from some other people (i.e. me, Zang) who just weren't/aren't voting because they don't/didn't have any strong reads yet?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Zodiark wrote:For town, their vote is all they have, short of town aligned PR's. The only reason town has to not place their vote is if they feel someone is more scummy, or they person in question is either at L-1, or in danger of being otherwise quickhammered. As of the time of Powers vote, Leo was at L-3, and, as one can plainly see, Leo is his highest scumread, so neither of the above limit him so.
How does make chrono different from some other people (i.e. me, Zang) who just weren't/aren't voting because they don't/didn't have any strong reads yet?
First of all, I'm refering to Powerrox, not Chronopie. Second, Power DOES have a read on Leo, as he admits. You and Zang(not that I've been paying much attention to him) don't have reads.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Zodiark13 wrote:I've been turning this over in my head for the last several days, and the conclusion I've come up with is this. This isn't something town would say. For town, their vote is all they have, short of town aligned PR's. The only reason town has to not place their vote is if they feel someone is more scummy, or they person in question is either at L-1, or in danger of being otherwise quickhammered. As of the time of Powers vote, Leo was at L-3, and, as one can plainly see, Leo is his highest scumread, so neither of the above limit him so. I read his post and I see: "I feel Leo is worthy of suspicion, but don't want to be seen as responsible when/if Leo flips town". Only scum, or a noob townie, would think as such.

Therefore;

Unvote
Vote:Powerrox93
So... Should I call everyone that has made a few bad posts scum?
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Powerrox93 wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:I've been turning this over in my head for the last several days, and the conclusion I've come up with is this. This isn't something town would say. For town, their vote is all they have, short of town aligned PR's. The only reason town has to not place their vote is if they feel someone is more scummy, or they person in question is either at L-1, or in danger of being otherwise quickhammered. As of the time of Powers vote, Leo was at L-3, and, as one can plainly see, Leo is his highest scumread, so neither of the above limit him so. I read his post and I see: "I feel Leo is worthy of suspicion, but don't want to be seen as responsible when/if Leo flips town". Only scum, or a noob townie, would think as such.

Therefore;

Unvote
Nice attempt to dodge the point there.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Powerrox93 wrote:

Therefore;

Unvote
Well, if you could phrase it and make it effective plus apply pressure somehow, you'd be doing a little thing we call in the business called 'scum hunting'.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Leo »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Leo wrote:Leo makes a note of the fact that Powerrocks is not active lurking any more.
Leo
unvotes
and
votes Chronopie
Again, is that all?
Leo laughs and nods in a way that suggests there's more visible than you appear to see.
AurorusVox wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:He's going to be hard to read if he doesn't back up his vote reasoning.
Doombunny9 wrote:Here's a fun fact for you all. Ant has been posting in other games but not this one.
SC:
Do you think Leo is going to be harder to read than a lurker like AntB?
Leo nods at the nail which AurorusVox has hit on the head (Leo indicates uncertainty that they are using this analogy correctly.) Leo expresses skepticism at the premise that by playing loosely and stating a small number of reasons Leo is harder to read -- or scummier -- than someone who plays tightly but types up a "reason".
Doombunny9 wrote:Also, some questions toward Ant when he gets up to his catchup post:

What are your views on Plum?
What are your views on Leo?
Who do you think is the scummiest person right now?
Leo reads this and clicks "Like".

Leo smiles favorably at doombunny.
Leo smiles moderately at zodiark13.
Leo frowns at Chronopie.
Leo expresses displeasure at Strangercoug's post 89.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote Count 1.3.

Players still alive and voting!

AurorousVox [L-7]
PowerRox93 [L-5] -Zang, Zodiark13
Zodiark13 [L-7]
Chronopie [L-6] - Plum
AntB [L-6] - Ghostlin
Ghostlin [L-5] - Framm 18, Leo
Plum [L-7] -
Zang [L-7] -
Framm 18 [L-7] -
StrangerCoug [L-4] - PowerRox93, Doombunny9, AurorusVox

Cogito Ergo Sum [L-7] -
Doombunny9 [L-7] -
Leo [L-4]- Chronopie, Cogito Ergo Sum, StrangerCoug

Not Voting: No one.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch

D1's Deadline is at Feb 21, 2010. The countdown can be viewed here

Zang and Framm18 are dangerously close to being prodded.
Last edited by VasudeVa on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Doombunny9 wrote:
stranger wrote:No. Neither are going to be of any help to us.
Then why vote Leo over Ant? I for one would think that someone who at least does something should deserve to live longer than someone who ignores the game completely.
I only invoke Lynch All Lurkers if I have to to get anywhere (in fact, I don't like policy lynches other than Lynch All Liars myself). The observation that AntB is posting elsewhere is taken into account, but I wanted to see where my current lead went. He's starting to improve, so UNVOTE: Leo.
Doombunny9 wrote:
Vote: stranger

Including what I've said before about him, even if he just wants to policy lynch Leo/Ant, he should still be scumhunting.
Do I have my definition of "policy lynch" messed up? To me, policy lynching somebody is lynching somebody who does something specific no matter the context. Leo refuses to back up the reasons for his votes, which I consider to be scummy. In RVS, it's all fine and dandy, but once there's info rolling people should be commenting on it. Therefore, I feel that I am scumhunting, even if Leo was the only person I was attacking at the moment.
Doombunny9 wrote:Remember our good friend Chrono? Turns out she went all Ant on us and is posting in other games not this one.
The last time I checked, Chronopie is male, but thanks for the observation.
Powerrox93 wrote:

Therefore;

Unvote
This reaction comes off wrong. The defense is clearly... I'm not going to say inadequate. I'm going to say absent.
VOTE: Powerrox93
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Sorry, school has been busier than expected.

I am going to do a reread and make a post tomorrow hopefully.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zodiark wrote:First of all, I'm refering to Powerrox, not Chronopie.
That was me not thinking when I made that post and typing someone completely different. I knew/know who you were referring to XD
Zodiark wrote:Second, Power DOES have a read on Leo, as he admits. You and Zang(not that I've been paying much attention to him) don't have reads.
I've had plenty of reads on people. They were just too weak to go off of.
Stranger wrote: Do I have my definition of "policy lynch" messed up? To me, policy lynching somebody is lynching somebody who does something specific no matter the context. Leo refuses to back up the reasons for his votes, which I consider to be scummy. In RVS, it's all fine and dandy, but once there's info rolling people should be commenting on it. Therefore, I feel that I am scumhunting, even if Leo was the only person I was attacking at the moment.
You got it correct. You said you were going to vote Leo for not providing explainations (aka. something specific) despite him always doing it (aka. no matter the context). Your reasoning for Ant is the similar, the only reasoning being that he's not posting (see: Lynch all Lurkers; A policy scheme of voting). Your cases on Leo and Ant just look like you're trying to get hinderances out of the way rather than actually thinkng that they're scum.
Stranger wrote:The last time I checked, Chronopie is male, but thanks for the observation.
meh, my bad
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Stranger wrote: Do I have my definition of "policy lynch" messed up? To me, policy lynching somebody is lynching somebody who does something specific no matter the context. Leo refuses to back up the reasons for his votes, which I consider to be scummy. In RVS, it's all fine and dandy, but once there's info rolling people should be commenting on it. Therefore, I feel that I am scumhunting, even if Leo was the only person I was attacking at the moment.
You got it correct. You said you were going to vote Leo for not providing explainations (aka. something specific) despite him always doing it (aka. no matter the context). Your reasoning for Ant is the similar, the only reasoning being that he's not posting (see: Lynch all Lurkers; A policy scheme of voting).
OK, this line of thinking makes sense.

AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by AntB »

I can't wait to see what Leos pick was to put a "Talk in 3rd-person only" post-restriction, I have a feeling his restriction could also be whats limiting his responses, otherwise I don't see the fuss.

Upto now, powerox "ok everyone who makes posts bad is scum" and #77 is whats jumping at me at the moment. (VOTE: Powerox93)

CES' Dayprotect also has me thinking there is a link of some sort between him and plum. WIll be observing.

@Leo
As best as you can, articulate why you voted or try and give us a reason why you can't.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Hunch.

Unvote, vote: AntB
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Uh.

I meant
Unvote, vote: StrangerCoug

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Unvote

Vote: Powerrox93

I can only agree with my fellow town mates that not only is PR not scum hunting, his defense post was lame and designed to stop the rest of us from scumhunting. I'm removing my vote from Ant because now he actually is participating somewhat; and yeah, lurking to the point of prod < scummy defense that goes in essence 'well, are you going to vote anyone else suspicious?'
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Leo »

AntB wrote:"Talk in 3rd-person only" post-restriction
Leo shakes their head in response to this guess.
AntB wrote:I have a feeling his restriction could also be whats limiting his responses
Leo points back to hair trigger mafia and how you viewed Leo's "limited responses" in that game.
AntB wrote:Upto now, powerox "ok everyone who makes posts bad is scum" and #77 is whats jumping at me at the moment. (VOTE: Powerox93)
Leo ponders this comment.
Leo indicates approval of the Power rocks wagon but doesn't make any voting changes.
AntB wrote:As best as you can, articulate why you voted or try and give us a reason why you can't.
Leo waits.
Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Leo »

Leo points out some things that may help the ant in determining Leo's post restriction...
Leo wrote:
AntB wrote:"Talk in 3rd-person only" post-restriction
Leo
shakes their head
in response to this guess.
AntB wrote:I have a feeling his restriction could also be whats limiting his responses
Leo
back to hair trigger mafia and how you viewed Leo's "limited responses" in that game.
AntB wrote:Upto now, powerox "ok everyone who makes posts bad is scum" and #77 is whats jumping at me at the moment. (VOTE: Powerox93)
Leo
ponders
this comment.
Leo
indicates
approval of the Power rocks wagon but doesn't make any voting changes.
AntB wrote:As best as you can, articulate why you voted or try and give us a reason why you can't.
Leo
waits
Leo
says nothing
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Why does post #116 remind me of a text RPG?

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Zang »

Leo wrote:Leo makes a note of the fact that Powerrocks is not active lurking any more.
Leo unvotes and votes Chronopie.
Your voting someone for not posting content at the beginning of page 3?
Plum wrote:I am irritated by your lack of votes altogether (assuming the Vote Count was incorrect and you're the only one not voting, yes?). However if you're consistent it's null, and you get a boost for the fun fact. I found it fun.
Why is it bad to not be voting someone? If you don't have any strong scum reads then you shouldn't vote.
Zodiark13 wrote:First of all, I'm refering to Powerrox, not Chronopie. Second, Power DOES have a read on Leo, as he admits. You and Zang(not that I've been paying much attention to him) don't have reads.
I said that Leo is my strongest read but that I would still consider it null.
powerrox92 wrote:So... Should I call everyone that has made a few bad posts scum?
That's not even close to why he is voting you. He is voting you for having Leo as a scummy read but no voting for him.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ant wrote:I can't wait to see what Leos pick was to put a "Talk in 3rd-person only" post-restriction,
*sigh*
Ant wrote:I have a feeling his restriction could also be whats limiting his responses, otherwise I don't see the fuss.
Have you even been reading the thread? I recommend post 67 in particular. This looks even more fishy seeing as how Leo seems to be indicating he's played with you before...

I can see reasoning for the power wagon and it looks good but I'm happy keeping my vote here for the time being.

@CES-Erm... This is it? I reckon at least one or two people asked you about why you protected Plum. You could at the very least answer that.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I'm just going to ask this before I head over to a friends for the afternoon; Leo, is there a restriction on the number of posts you can make?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Whoever saw this post,
you saw nothing
Last edited by VasudeVa on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Guys, I think Leo can't talk. What I mean is, he has to express anything through actions, much like a mime. That doesn't make him protown, it just makes his role with an odd flavor. It also changes nothing, so I recommend we stop fishing.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:06 am

Doombunny9 wrote:@CES-Erm... This is it? I reckon at least one or two people asked you about why you protected Plum. You could at the very least answer that.
My action speaks for itself.

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

First, to clear my RVS vote UNVOTE:
Zang wrote:He is voting you for having Leo as a scummy read but no voting for him.
But what if a read isn't scummy enough in order to be worthy a vote?
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”