Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

WTF DRAM DIDN'T TELL ME WE GOT OUR ROLE PM LET ALONE THAT THE GAME HAD STARTED FFFUUUU
Zodiark13 wrote:Oh noes, what did you do to Schala?!

Also,
Vote: Starbuck
. IIRC, scum in the first SE Mafia done by Kise.
FATE
SET CLA PHASERS TO KILLLLLLLLLLLLL

UNVOTE; VOTE: ZODIARK

Riceballtail wrote:OHAY, CHECK THIS OUT

CLAIM:Miller

Just so y'all know.
^^FATE RBT IS TOWN AND IS NOT TO BE TOUCHED THE REST OF THE GAME K?
Fate wrote:Chrono is town BTW.

Believe it or not -_-
LOLWUT

Vote Count:

Fate: 4
(Dutch one, rewq455, bv310, Zodiark13)
PranaDevil: 4
(MagnaofIllusion, Nero Cain, BunnyLover, Fate)
MagnaofIllusion: 3
(Riceballtail, PranaDevil, DTMaster)
Dutch one: 1
(Chronopie)
KDub: 1
(Midnight's Sorrow)
BunnyLover: 1
(KDub)
Chronopie: 1
(Iecerint)
Zodiark13: 1
(Reckamonic)

Not Voting:

Starbuck
vezokpiraka

Lynch:

10 votes.

Deadline:

February 8th - 7:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Iecerint wrote:He is saying that 2 players had a chance to be like I WILL VOTE FATE or LOL FATE YOU KIDDER YOU but instead they did not say anything.

The implication is that scumz are more likely to find that situation unnerving and lurk through it to see if a real wagon will come.
Confused != unnerving.

Also, Fate, you're not voting for him anyway.

If Iec confirms that the two of your are lovers, I would say the two of them are confirmed town. Either that or are scum together.

Ninja Edit: Explain vote plz Reck kthxbai.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Iec and Fate aren't lovers, he's just acting like a nervous townie to lose votes.
First he votes for himself, so it appeares that he doesn't care. And now he claims to be lovers. He's just joking
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Well gosh, DO. Is he acting, or is he joking?
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Iecerint wrote:Well gosh, DO. Is he acting, or is he joking?
Doesn't have to be one or the other.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Kise »

If anyone cares, I edited the two opening scenes on page one. The formatting looks more readable; less irritating.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Nobody cares, Kise.

/isstillhurtyoudidnttakeatraintocomeseemeanddramtwoweeksago
._.
meeeeeeep?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Iecerint »

They have mutually exclusive connotations in my English. One means sneaky scumz ("ACTIN"), one means friendly townz (in the context "just joking").

Which I mean maybe he is from South Africa.

EDIT: I CARE, KISE. TANK U.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Kise is in Japan he can not get on a train there is an ocean there.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Kise »

DARKLIGHTA!

(I told you I had to RP that weekend!)

Yet…
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Right, so either townFate is joking around, or scumFate is trying to cover up his claim by claiming lovers. Either way, he is being very anti-town right now.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Ice
1. You can't be this dense. I'm asking you to comment on your point that you subconsciously associate me as something else.
DTM wrote:Except I've played with you multiple times before. You should already have a sense of both my town and my scum games, and there shouldn't be any learning needed. I find that to be a weak reason with our history.

You shouldn't be learning my meta, you should be applying what you know and see if it fits with my normal scum/town play by now or using it a loose outline of what you'd expect from me.

"eyes Iceerint"
Ice wrote: I will ignore you because I get avatarless players confused and I put them all together in the "avatarless player" box in my head. As a side-effect, I will unconsciously apply avatarless-player norms to you when I interpret your play, too, which are mostly noob norms (which would be inappropriate to apply to you, etc).

So it will help me to learn you this game.
I'm responding to the bolded line that you posted. I'm saying that you have a meta on me and that yu already admitted that you know how I play, making your fuss with my avatarness moot.

2. Did you know that there is only one player in this game that's actually commented on something useful in this game about the debate? Yeah that's Kdub. Kdub, saying that this debate is moot. I've attacked you on this. Oh wait, you spent the last 3 posts commenting about it. You spent time, and effort agreeing with rewq45.

Do you want to know WHY I won't change my avatar? I want to see if you'd actually scum hunt outside your comments about this. I've been goading you to, you know, proceed past this "lack of avatarness" but we have 2 pages of back and forths about it.

3. I did expect a response from you, based on this quote, but it's more addressed to MoI. I'm a bit shocked you skimmed over that.
DTM wrote:Ice voting in self preservation is a scum argument against him actually. If you didn't take the convo with Fate and Ice as a joke, Ice is heavily buddying with Fate with a plea bargain to vote. Why would a town player WANT/NEED TO BARGAIN to STAY SAFE. Screw that. If Fate is attacking me IF he THINKS I'M SCUM, then I have nothing to fear other then he's WRONG and my GAMEPLAY will AUTOMATICALLY SHOW THIS. So this is a point AGAINST ICE. Not FOR ICE.
4. I'm confused Ice, didn't you just agree with Chrono by saying Fate could be joking? You just answered his question. You took the time and explained why Fate's claim could all just be a joke. You addressed Zork's attack and Chrono's question, but Chrono gets the blunt end of it.

How can you defend Fate, and criticize Chrono for doing the same thing?

@BL
1. Precisely, which is why it's
more weird that MoI said that Fate was acting normal
after pulling up this debate. I quoted it before in my attack on MoI.

@Fate
1. Because alignment links between players are awesome notes.
2. Wait you real claimed? Wait wut.
3. See this bullet? Yes it sez Fate. I want it in you tonight. Kapiech? I'm eliminating noise man, no hard feelings.
4. Also the MoI train needs to take off. Lets eat the obv scum to frighten them :3
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Also I like Zod. The end. Reactions are awesome.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Apologies though, I get the hint that I should turn down the dial a bit. I will sleep on a few ideas now.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

DTM, get an avatar.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by Kise »

Not to put pressure on DTM or anything but I just feel like expressing my love of looking at all the colorful avatars in this thread - Especially the illustrated ones. Seems like an appropriate time to get that off my chest. Anyway, nice hustle here, gang. Carry on.

Yet…
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

So sorry Fate. Next time I have to catch a bus to go to work I'll get permission first shall I? Yes, I read your post, no I didn't have time to respond. Such a shame.

Incidentally, my viewpoint on it is "meh", I know your play, thus I also know to not even give attention to you acting like that. It doesn't mean anything in the long run, we're still in early day one, thus it's a null tell when it comes to you.

MoI is still scum.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Fate »

DTM wants me vigged tonight when I'm clearly not scum.

HMMMMMM
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Fate wrote:DTM wants me vigged tonight when I'm clearly scum.

HMMMMMM
FTFY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Fate »

WHOOOAAAA THEEEEREEE

Sorry I had doubts reck.

But you see now why Chrono is town yes?
VOTE: Zordiak13
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Iecerint »

1. I know how you play consciously, but your lack of an avatar still affects how I interpret your posts. I think you've agreed that it plays a role unconsciously, so I don't understand your confusion.

2. The correct response to "please get an avatar" is "OK here it is." Not "NO U R SKUM." I agree that this is childish, but I'm not the childish one.

I have made several posts that have nothing to do with your choice not to have an avatar. Your implicit claim that I have not is incorrect.

3. You mean when I agreed to vote MoI with him on page 2, or when are you talking about?

4. Chrono didn't say Fate could be joking. He indirectly and mildly attacked someone who'd voted Fate. Not a rational response when Fate had already gone so far as vote himself IMO.

Chrono and Fate didn't do the same thing, so I don't know what you're talking about there.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:51 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

RBT wrote:OHAY, CHECK THIS OUT

CLAIM:Miller

Just so y'all know.
Check this out – why didn’t you claim in your first post as opposed to now?

Yes I know KDub also asked but this way you have to see one of them.

--
Zodiark wrote:If Iec confirms that the two of your are lovers, I would say the two of them are confirmed town. Either that or are scum together.
Have you ever played with Fate before? Serious question.

--

@Iec
– Why in 73 did you continue to harp on the avatar angle and ignore actual relevant game events? Why did you ignore the Prana case?

--
DTM wrote:I will list:
Snipped list
Reboot Mafia. All of these are games we were in together.
I don’t disagree with the point you are making but why include Reboot Mafia on that list. You replaced in and were killed before you even made a content post. Hardly worth mentioning as to a game Iec should be relying on for judgements. Especially with so many other games that appear to be valid for purposes of your argument.
DTM wrote:What do we have here, do I see some back tracking? Oh yes, how can Fate be Fate when the whole meta argument was Fate is behaving abnormally . Bringing this point up and dropping it is quote sloppy. Honestly if you did care about this, I would expect you to attack Fate/Vezok link theory while you were making the Prana case. If you place the condition that if either player (specifically Vezok) flips scum we should look closer to the other, I agree that this link is possible. I disagree that you should drop it. There's this thing called: attacking multiple people. You know, what I do.
Yes, I’m totally incapable of attacking multiple people. That’s why I’m questioning Iec’s play while voting Prana :roll:

I said nothing about Fate behaving abnormally. Don’t put words in my mouth. I said that it was interesting that he chose to ignore Vezok’s baby wagon. Based on whatever Vezok flips there may be useful information there. Nothing more, nothing less. Certainly that post is not inherently scummy as the relational inferences are dependant on an unknown flip.
DTM wrote: 2. I wouldn't consider 4 votes a wagon. Fate and Ice together aren't quad voters pulling out all the stops man. I find it odd that you focus on Prana who attacked you rather then look at the Fate wagon likewise.
Nice attempt to move away the discussion from reality. The point is not that the wagon is full on with tons of votes. The case is that Prana was very quick to make a serious vote based on nothing at all. Why should I be looking at Fate’s ‘wagon’ when it contained 100% RVS votes? There’s a clear differentiation that I don’t understand you ignoring.

Also, are you trying to allude that I’m OMGUSing Prana? If so is that a scum tell?
DTM wrote:Fate I disagree with because of above. How can you both argue Fate is acting like Fate when your meta argument is a point that goes AGAINST THAT.
Bzzzt. Fate is being Fate because he’s voting for me based on past history, IMO. The ‘meta evidence’ as I explained above, is a relational tell that may bear fruit later based on Vezok’s flip.

That reminds me –

Daykill: Vezok

DTM wrote:Ice voting in self preservation is a scum argument against him actually.
Stating that self-preservation is a scummy reaction is highly overrated when Iec wasn’t even being voted. Iec is scummy for focusing solely on 'avatar-gate' and ignoring actual game events but this is very weak reasoning.
DTM wrote:Prana himself didn't OUTLINE A REASON. That I agree. Your OVERALL CASE IS FULL OF HOLES MAN. HOLES THAT SEZ YOU ARE STRETCHING THINGS LULZ. This is 3 pages in and you're already attacking people on this "4 man wagon" who so happens to be on you. Lulz. I expect a rebuttal soon but I like this MoI pressure.
Lulz yourself. The only thing you have to say is you agree with the reasoning then spend the rest of the Prana paragraph saying “YUZ IS STRETCHING”.

Is pressure early, which by definitition has to be a stretch (as is your ‘case’, BTW ), a scum-tell?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Iecerint »

It was because votes for you didn't really strike me as odd or requiring extraordinary justification. You'd already joined DTM's "Iec is scummy for wanting DTM to get an avatar" rhetoric.

I probably should've been a little more objective, though, since it looks like he was the 4th vote, and his reasoning wasn't particularly inspiring.

I "continued to harp" with DTM because he had established a series of statements for me to address, so I addressed them.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Fate wrote:WHOOOAAAA THEEEEREEE

Sorry I had doubts reck.

But you see now why Chrono is town yes?
VOTE: Zordiak13
Who is Zordiak? He sounds like an awesome guy.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Zodiark wrote:If Iec confirms that the two of your are lovers, I would say the two of them are confirmed town. Either that or are scum together.
Have you ever played with Fate before? Serious question.
IIRC no.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

YAY. I died day one as a vanilla townie.

Fate your gambit fails. Even I knew it was a gambit.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”