CoolDoG (0) -
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (1) - Mina

Not Voting (1) - Reckamonic

The Current deadline in Februrary 7th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - No prods currently necessary.

GhostWriter's V/LA is noted.

As a Reminder please
BOLD
all messages you want me to see. Thank you!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Zang »

Reckamonic wrote:Oh yeah. Our name is Henri Sardons or something like that.
So you first claim miller without flavor, then claim flavor without a rolename, then you claim the wrong name.

Unvote 
Vote: Reckamonic

UncertainKitten wrote:Oh? So you can find some scum intent for that stream of consciousness? Oh, I'd LOVEEEEEEEE to hear it, Zang~.
I'm not talking about a stream of consciousness, I'm talking about contradicting yourself. You said that you had no opinion on him but then voted for him. You don't see anything scummy about that?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:43 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

See, the big problem with your cute little simplification is it COMPLETELY IGNORES the stream of logic I provided.

Why are you trying to misrepresent facts, Zang? Afraid of me?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Zang »

UncertainKitten wrote:See, the big problem with your cute little simplification is it COMPLETELY IGNORES the stream of logic I provided.

Why are you trying to misrepresent facts, Zang? Afraid of me?

I don't see how I am misrepresent the facts. You said that you had no opinion on him and in the same post you voted for him. But like I said, I don't think it's that scummy.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@mina before I forget, sorry my bad I agree with most of your analysis, my main reads are on kat and SC. My reads on mary are sorta sketchy at the moment.

@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really?
unvote, vote: reckamonic
. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
after a wank.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:18 pm

@Zang: Oh, the part where you COMPLETELY IGNORE where I explain the change in my thought process.

But, whatever, I'll let you have you're pretty little lies in Zangland. I really don't give five shits anymore.

As for Reckamonic, I'm not buying they are this incredibly stupid.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Our role name is The Head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Our character name is Henry Sardis or something. I don't know, I can't be arsed to go check the PM again. But I think that's right.

Already gave our flavor claim.

If there's gonna be any suspicion of us, lynch us today, because I'm not doing this MILLER CLAIM IS SCUM bullshit for the rest of the game.
._.
meeeeeeep?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Oh? So we're not allowed to suspect you in later days for being scummy, irrespective of your claim? Because that sounds rather advantageous to scum if I understand you right.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:As for Reckamonic, I'm not buying they are this incredibly stupid.
I agree with this. I don't recall ever playing with either of them, but they don't seem like the type of people to play that carelessly as scum (WIFOMalicious). Though, upon re-reading UK's comment, I don't think that's what she meant. Anyway, I still think it's potentially a legit claim.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I hate to do this twice in close succession, but the problem I complained about regarding not feeling well has gotten worse. I have a fever.

Mod: V/LA again.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 pm

@Mari: No, that's exactly what I meant. For them to reclaim ~*~conveniently~*~ when a flavor name is provided seems suicidally dumb for scum. I'd like to think neither Reck nor Dram are that stupid.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Zang »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Zang: Oh, the part where you COMPLETELY IGNORE where I explain the change in my thought process.

But, whatever, I'll let you have you're pretty little lies in Zangland. I really don't give five shits anymore.
Ok, I see where but I still think you should have changed your post.
Reckamonic wrote:Our role name is The Head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Our character name is Henry Sardis or something. I don't know, I can't be arsed to go check the PM again. But I think that's right.

Already gave our flavor claim.

If there's gonna be any suspicion of us, lynch us today, because I'm not doing this MILLER CLAIM IS SCUM bullshit for the rest of the game.
I still don't think your name would be the head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf instead of the actual name. Especially if it is mentioned in your role. I'm also not voting you because you are a miller but because of how you claimed. Nobody has voted you for being a miller.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:39 pm

That's nice. When I care about what you think, I'll be sure to drop you a line, Zang.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Mariyta »

AKnottedRope wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
While I still don't like AKR, I actually kinda like this vote. CD seems to hop right on the Reck wagon without much thought at all.

*insert rant about how "opportunistic" is becoming a buzzword*
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

UncertainKitten wrote:Oh? So we're not allowed to suspect you in later days for being scummy, irrespective of your claim? Because that sounds rather advantageous to scum if I understand you right.
No, but seeing as how the entirety of the suspicion is based off of how we claimed and what our claim IS, and there's no way to defend against that other than apathy, either let it go or lynch us now.

Those are your options.

Also, CooLDoG policy lynch is awesome. CooLDoG lynch when there's good reason to lynch him? Even better.
Vote: CooLDoG
._.
meeeeeeep?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:28 pm

As long as you don't expect me to ignore you if you start scumming it up.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

No worries.
._.
meeeeeeep?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Mina wrote:Dammit, I missed the RVS. So much for my opportunity to vote CooLDoG for being an obvious wolf.

VOTE: GhostWriter

It makes me sad to do this when you actually said something negative about AKnottedRope, but opportunistic wagon hop putting Katsuki at L-2 from someone complaining about premature wagons is opportunistic.
I'm sorry, but where did I complain about premature wagons? Let's look back at what I posted, which you've already quoted for me.
Mina wrote:
Aloha folks. So, now that we are out of RVS, I do believe that VOTE: Katsuki is the play here. I do not like that a fluke was brought up as a legitimate reason to RVS wagon all the way to a lynch. This is not that game.
Can you elaborate on this, please? I read this post several times, but it makes my head hurt.
There isn't much to elaborate on. Katsuki attempted to defend carrying an RVS wagon all the way through to a lynch simply because it worked once before, in what I am calling a fluke. And to use the fact that someone else doesn't think that's a good idea to try to gain momentum for their lynch? If Katsuki honestly believes that is good town playing, they are either playing horrible townie, or they're scum. I'm leaning on the latter.
Mina wrote:Katsuki voted Mariyta for unvoting (and I understand why someone might find that a scumtell in the early game, although more on Mariyta and Kat in my next post). The link was obviously just saying, "Ha ha! It
is
possible to catch scum in the RVS!" Where does he advocate pushing an RVS wagon "all the way to a lynch?" I thought the link was just him saying that it's possible to catch scum in the RVS. It comes across as though you skimmed and don't fully understand the reasoning behind the Katsuki wagon.
I do not need to understand the reasoning behind the wagon on Katsuki. I simply need to understand why I myself find Kat scummy. I've stated how I saw the link coming across. He advocated pushing an RVS wagon through to lynching as a good thing by providing the link.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Katsuki »

GhostWriter wrote:
Mina wrote:
Aloha folks. So, now that we are out of RVS, I do believe that VOTE: Katsuki is the play here. I do not like that a fluke was brought up as a legitimate reason to RVS wagon all the way to a lynch. This is not that game.
Can you elaborate on this, please? I read this post several times, but it makes my head hurt.
There isn't much to elaborate on. Katsuki attempted to defend carrying an RVS wagon all the way through to a lynch simply because it worked once before, in what I am calling a fluke. And to use the fact that someone else doesn't think that's a good idea to try to gain momentum for their lynch? If Katsuki honestly believes that is good town playing, they are either playing horrible townie, or they're scum. I'm leaning on the latter.
Mina wrote:Katsuki voted Mariyta for unvoting (and I understand why someone might find that a scumtell in the early game, although more on Mariyta and Kat in my next post). The link was obviously just saying, "Ha ha! It
is
possible to catch scum in the RVS!" Where does he advocate pushing an RVS wagon "all the way to a lynch?" I thought the link was just him saying that it's possible to catch scum in the RVS. It comes across as though you skimmed and don't fully understand the reasoning behind the Katsuki wagon.
I do not need to understand the reasoning behind the wagon on Katsuki. I simply need to understand why I myself find Kat scummy. I've stated how I saw the link coming across. He advocated pushing an RVS wagon through to lynching as a good thing by providing the link.

This is complete and utter misrep. Where have I advocated pushing a RVS wagon anywhere? For starters, I never was a part of a RVS wagon, which makes your argument all the more ridiculous.

I like this twisting though. Especially coupled with YOUR hop onto my wagon.
Unvote, Vote: GW
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:26 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, that's right, you were never on UK on that first page.

It may have been changed right away, but it did happen. Furthermore, you very much advocated that pushing an RVS wagon through to a lynch should not be seen as a bad thing, and then go on to attack a player for not wanting to do that.

I twisted nothing.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Furthermore, because I forgot to mention this before, I know damn well where my vote placed Kat. Am I supposed to suddenly NOT vote scummy players because it puts them closer to a lynch? I don't think so. So all this whining about it can cease.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Katsuki »

No. As I state again, where did I advocate pushing a RVS wagon through to a lynch anywhere?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:52 am

Post by GhostWriter »

You. Posted. A link. Specifically aimed. At showing positive results. Of a RVS wagon lynch.

What, was it to tell people not to do it?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Katsuki »

No.
Read the argument. Mari's reasoning for unvoting was because she thought 4 votes were ridiculous for a RVS wagon.
The link was merely to disprove her reasoning.

You however felt it was fun to turn it into a KAT WANTS RVS WAGON LYNCHES GOGOGO
Not to mention as I said earlier, your hop.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a