9. rekirtS
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2 (1) - MoreWhisky
12. Final Fires (1) - ender241
13. ender241 (3) - Yosarian2, bobsnox, Jahudo
14. MoreWhisky (1) - , DarlaBlueEyes

Not Voting: , Final Fires, Pomegranate

With 14 alive its 8 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 am

Post by DLG »

Final Fires wrote:With that being said, some more experienced players whom I trust seem to be ok with you, so for now I'm holding back my vote.
Who, in particular, are you willing to follow this way and what makes anyone that trustworthy this early? If ender241 seems scummy enough to pressure this way, why not vote him? This seems like a combination of ender241 and DarlaBlueEyes in one argument.
brokenscraps wrote:No original thought jumping on what other people say?
Except for pointing out the discrepancy in her actions between MoreWhisky and bobsnox?
brokenscraps wrote:Don't like the low level buddying going on between some of you either.
I don't like the ambiguous, unsubstantiated accusation. Please clarify - with evidence.

@ DarlaBlueEyes
My biggest suspicion of you is the equivocal stance you have taken on both Final Fires and ender241. Can you explain how taking this approach towards players receiving increasing scrutiny is not scummy?

@ Nikanor
Your last contribution was an unexplained vote on Jahudo. Since then, nothing.
Why did you vote Jahudo at that time? Do you still feel he deserves your vote? Do you have anything to offer regarding other developments?
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
empking wrote:11. Yosarian2
(2)
- MoreWhisky
Mod: You may want to fix that.

Darla once again shows that she is willing to point out scummy behavior but not willing to act on her observations. That non-commitant conservative play indicates scum to me.

@Darla: If you don't really think that ender is scummy, then who do you think is scummy at this point?

@ender: What was it about rekirtS' post that made you want to revote Final Fires?
So far I am not getting incredibly strong OMGSCUM vibes from anybody, but I have a good deal of suspicion building on Whiskey in these last few posts.

I am still not happy with Whiskey's explanation - he seems to be avoiding actually answering for what he said, and completely ignored my post.

@Whiskey please answer this post: #77

Until you do,
Vote Whiskey
- answers please.
So now all of sudden you don't have strong vibes on anybody. We went from this:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Though I am getting scummy vibes off that entire post, I want a little more evidence before I throw in a vote and make a bandwagon. Though [Final Fires] at the top of my list already.
To this:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:With his explanation I think I was wrong in my initial impression and Fires really is just a n00b who made a bad move, but I really see no reason to lynch him over it. Keep him on my scumdar? Yes. Lynch right away, no.
To this:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Knowing what I do about Ender's META coupled with what he's done so far here, I'd say he's suffering from uber-n00b syndrome even still. That or he really just is not good at this game. Either way, I was a bit unsure whether or not to take his actions as noob or super scummy and then he re-voted seemingly only out of pressure. Now I lean more towards scum.

FoS Ender.
To not suspecting anybody. Except for Whiskey, who has perhaps the least suspision of all of those but got a vote. Maybe he got a vote because I called you out for not voting for people you suspect. Yes, it could just be a conservative play style, but townies have an incentive to play aggressive. They must act. The mafia are the ones who want to play conservative, so as to not look scummy early on.

As far as brokenscraps' point against Jahudo, meh. I think Jahudo was just voicing his opinion on DBE.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

sorry guys on phone here, gonna try to get to what I can see

@DLG - My stance on ender is simply Meta. The other game we participated in he acted exactly the same, blatant scum moves, and ended up we killed our doc due to other factors which I don't want to elaborate on due to the game being on going. If you want to see it yourself it's Newbie #1045. I am not disregarding his actions but I know this is how he plays as town, and granted I haven't seen him as scum either, I honestly just see him as a n00b and do not like his wagon. My guess is that we have at least one if not two scum on that wagon because he's made himself the perfect target for a scum push. As for Fires I don't know, I just get a noob vibes off him. Between he and ender I'd be more inclined to do an ender lynch, but again, I would need something more blatant from him to make me think he wasn't actually town given the meta I have.

Whiskey - thank you for elaborating and to everyone jumping on me for using a vote to get that answer out of him, pardon me if I felt that something needed to be done to get his attention since he ignored me twice :P

unvote

I am still not sure what Whiskey sees as so scummy about Yos, and not Bob / Jahudo who're also on the ender wagon, but it's worthy of a look back at Yos' posts for me. Maybe he's seeing something I'm not, (although it'd be helpful if he articulated it more clearly if he is town.)

Right now I'd like to see more from Albie. So far his posts have been primarily fluff, o/t or one or two lines.

more coming when i am not on my phone. and apologies if autocorrect did anything wonky in this post, no time to check it.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Jahudo »

So Whisky explained your A point, DBE? That its neither case because "brought out his scummy behavior" refers to his interpretation of ender's play.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:A. Are you claiming you set up the ender situation, or taking credit for his behavior?
B. Why have you marked Yos scum prior to your vote on him? Maybe I am misunderstandign your wording here, but if you had a case on him, why is this the first we're hearing of it? and what about him besides his vote on ender to you find scummy?
And I read Whisky as saying he "marked down Yos as scum" by his random vote. So he doesn't necessarily have another reason to find Yos scum because he never hinted at one. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.

DBE, I'll look into that game and see if my casepoint could be explained away as a playstyle (not alignment tell).

@ender: do you have a finished scum game on this site?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by rekirtS »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:My guess is that we have at least one if not two scum on that wagon because he's made himself the perfect target for a scum push.
Like who? You can't just throw out comments like this! Who do you feel could be scum on his wagon? Maybe you were gonna give more if not on your phone but who do you feel is scummy on that wagon?

Furthermore the only person who you do name as suspicious is Albie, who wasn't even on the ender lynch! (not that I disagree he needs to post more material).
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Final Fires »

DLG wrote:Who, in particular, are you willing to follow this way and what makes anyone that trustworthy this early? If ender241 seems scummy enough to pressure this way, why not vote him? This seems like a combination of ender241 and DarlaBlueEyes in one argument.
I want to give him an opportunity to respond before placing my vote. We've still got a lot of time left for discussion, and at this point there's no benefit to me rushing a vote on him, especially when waiting could result in more information to make my decision. Also, I use the word 'trust' loosely. I 'trust' the people who I feel like I at least have somewhat of a read on as town. For example, I'm a lot more 'trusting' of your posts, then say, Ender's. However, that doesn't mean that I know that you're town or that ender is scum - it's just suspicion. So if some of the players who I 'trust' seem to think Ender is a town, I wanted a little bit more time to collect info and think about it before I place my vote on him.
Bub Bidderskins wrote: Yes, it could just be a conservative play style, but townies have an incentive to play aggressive. They must act. The mafia are the ones who want to play conservative, so as to not look scummy early on.
Under this logic it seems like it makes more sense to vote Albert or Nikanor (or maybe even Bob). Darla has at least contributed towards the discussion, which in my opinion is much more aggressive than just voting while not adding much to the discussion.

I'm on the fence with Darla by the way. I am able to believe that she is just a conservative player, but some insight towards her meta would be very helpful. If no one posts anything about it soon, I'll do some digging.
Jahudo wrote:@ender: do you have a finished scum game on this site?
I went through ender's games earlier, and I saw one where he was scum. It seems like as a mafia his posts are much more 'fluff' and he tries to divert the conversation away from serious matters (although I only looked at a few of his posts). I used to be pretty confident he was scum, but now I'm not so sure; his gameplay in this thread seems to align more with how he plays town. He still does have some questions to answer, and in my opinion is still a viable vote, but it seems Darla was right on his meta. I'm keeping him on my scumdar, but I'm not as confident in my earlier conviction that he was scum.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

DLG wrote:I don't like the ambiguous, unsubstantiated accusation. Please clarify - with evidence.
DLG wrote:I think Bub Bidderskins and rekirtS are on the right track.
No need to post this if you're just finding DBE scummy, especially since reskirtS was at this stage purely on Bud's track. Looks like you A) wouldn't have voted DBE if they weren't voting her and B) are using unneeded flattery.
reskirtS wrote:Townie points for you, at first I was a little suspicious of you but I've found myself agreeing with these last two points. DarlaBlueEyes was definately wishy woshy.
Just sounds dirty.
Jahudo wrote:I said I was waiting for her to react to Whisky's latest post as a reason I wouldn't push my case any further yet. And as far as I can tell its an original thought, so no hopping on other people's reasons either.
DLG wrote:Except for pointing out the discrepancy in her actions between MoreWhisky and bobsnox?
Jahudo & DLG get off for no new thoughts (still don't like Jahudo's comments on waiting for DBE). reskirtS doesn't.

UNVOTE: Jahudo

Having said that, Bud's case has improved a lot, and DBE's latest post is much more meh.
bobsnox wrote:Now I'm much more interested in lynching ender or Darla. I could go for either.
bobsnox is a real nowhere man, intentionally unreadable anti-comments plus finally a real gem for being able to leap one way or another, whichever way the wagon blows.

VOTE: bobsnox for a whole game of nothing.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Oops good thing you quoted me Broken, I went back and saw DLG had said DarkBlueEyes was wishy woshy with her stance on Ender, rather than her first vote on Whiskey which is what I found wishy-woshy. Oops.

Original thoughts? Although not until after my vote... later on I said "Wait so you're only voting until you get an answer? For someone who initially hadn't voted yet on either of her two scummy vibes but shes voting because Whiskey missed a question?", which seems original enough.

You have absolutely no other thoughts on Dark though? Just 'meh' and 'ehhh... don't know'. NOTHING?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Dark? As in Darla?

I thought she seemed conservative town who pressure votes freely but doesn't get strong scum-reads, but Bud's demonstration of her inconsistent game view is certainly something to look at. We're still waiting for a reply to that, but she better have something good.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I voted for Jahudo because he's such a cool guy! DLG gets scumpoints for pointing out my lurking. :P
Unvote.

Striker's posting isn't making me feel too good.
Vote: rekirtS.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by ender241 »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Knowing what I do about Ender's META coupled with what he's done so far here, I'd say he's suffering from uber-n00b syndrome even still. That or he really just is not good at this game. Either way, I was a bit unsure whether or not to take his actions as noob or super scummy and then he re-voted seemingly only out of pressure. Now I lean more towards scum.

FoS Ender.
You change your mind quickly, first it was "yeah that's his meta", not someone has said something about it quick mind change onto thinking i'm scum...

FoS DarlaBlueEyes.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

still on phone sorrrry guys. busy night, don't think i am gonna make it home.

@ender is that an OMGUS I see? I think it is. If you read what I said I wasn't calling you scum I said I was leaning towards scummy more than noob town after I saw you revote out of pressure. I still was not convinced enough to vote you however. It's a contextual thing, maybe I should have made that more clear. However the more you do these obvscum things, the less I feel like I can validate my lack of a vote on you based solely on meta. keep it up and I will vote you meta or not.

@Broken i will go back and try to find bud's post and do a reply from here, but it might have to wait until the morning
Show
you done goofed.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:41 am

Post by Empking »

ABR has asked for replacement. I'll start looking now
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Nikanor wrote:I voted for Jahudo because he's such a cool guy! DLG gets scumpoints for pointing out my lurking. :P
Unvote.

One of these Nikanor, one of these days, you are going to actually post some real content, and when that day comes I'm going to jump for joy, but in the meantime...

FoS: Nikanor

Please explain all of the following:

1) Why you are voting for rekirtS
2) What you think of the two biggest wagons (DLE and ender)
3) What you think of Final Fires' early game play
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:39 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:sorry guys on phone here, gonna try to get to what I can see

@DLG - My stance on ender is simply Meta. The other game we participated in he acted exactly the same, blatant scum moves, and ended up we killed our doc due to other factors which I don't want to elaborate on due to the game being on going. If you want to see it yourself it's Newbie #1045. I am not disregarding his actions but I know this is how he plays as town, and granted I haven't seen him as scum either, I honestly just see him as a n00b and do not like his wagon. My guess is that we have at least one if not two scum on that wagon because he's made himself the perfect target for a scum push. As for Fires I don't know, I just get a noob vibes off him. Between he and ender I'd be more inclined to do an ender lynch, but again, I would need something more blatant from him to make me think he wasn't actually town given the meta I have.

Whiskey - thank you for elaborating and to everyone jumping on me for using a vote to get that answer out of him, pardon me if I felt that something needed to be done to get his attention since he ignored me twice :P

unvote

I am still not sure what Whiskey sees as so scummy about Yos, and not Bob / Jahudo who're also on the ender wagon, but it's worthy of a look back at Yos' posts for me. Maybe he's seeing something I'm not, (although it'd be helpful if he articulated it more clearly if he is town.)

Right now I'd like to see more from Albie. So far his posts have been primarily fluff, o/t or one or two lines.

more coming when i am not on my phone. and apologies if autocorrect did anything wonky in this post, no time to check it.

I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone
vote Darla
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 am

Post by bobsnox »

@brokenscraps - that's how I roll. I don't see the big deal you're trying to make of it given the relative newness of this game. I like to sit back and read interactions rather than push things myself.

On a different note, Darla and ender still strike me as scummy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 5.5

1. bobsnox (2) - Albert B. Rampage, Brokenscraps
2. DarlaBlueEyes (4) - Bub Bidderskins, rekirtS, DLG, MoreWhisky
3. Albert B. Rampage
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins
7. Pomegranate
8. Brokenscraps
9. rekirtS (1) - Nikanor
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires (1) - ender241
13. ender241 (3) - Yosarian2, bobsnox, Jahudo
14. MoreWhisky

Not Voting: , Final Fires, Pomegranate, DarlaBlueEyes

With 14 alive its 8 to lynch.

Note, I would appreciate vote being on their own new line. Ater all nobody wants me to accidentally miss their vote
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 am

Post by rekirtS »

Nikanor wrote:I voted for Jahudo because he's such a cool guy! DLG gets scumpoints for pointing out my lurking. :P
Unvote.

Doesn't make you feel good? lol. examples?
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:50 am

Post by DLG »

brokenscraps wrote:
DLG wrote: I think Bub Bidderskins and rekirtS are on the right track.
No need to post this if you're just finding DBE scummy, especially since reskirtS was at this stage purely on Bud's track. Looks like you A) wouldn't have voted DBE if they weren't voting her and B) are using unneeded flattery.
My comment was intended to acknowledge that I agreed with them and to try to engender more support for the DarlaBlueEyes wagon. Agreeing with other players is not flattery. My vote is mine, and mine alone. I will place it where and when I see fit.

Contrast what I said with this:
Nikanor wrote:Don't worry Fires. I believe you.
That is buddying. What I wrote is not.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:04 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

rekirtS wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:My guess is that we have at least one if not two scum on that wagon because he's made himself the perfect target for a scum push.
Like who? You can't just throw out comments like this! Who do you feel could be scum on his wagon? Maybe you were gonna give more if not on your phone but who do you feel is scummy on that wagon?

Furthermore the only person who you do name as suspicious is Albie, who wasn't even on the ender lynch! (not that I disagree he needs to post more material).

I am getting quite tired of people either not taking the time to actually read and understand my posts or purposefully misconstrue them. I did not say I was suspicious of Albie. I said I wanted to hear more form him. As for the scum on the wagon, if I knew/suspected one person in general I'd be voting for them. I just think that ender's play has made him the perfect target for the scum to tunnel in on him, and hey for all I know he IS scum. His play has gotten progressively worse and his defenses weaker and more hostile-emotional. I'm coming to the conclusion that I can't keep to my meta and dismiss him completely. (I have never actually had meta on a player before now, so I am not 100% certain of how much it can be trusted, but given how I obtained that meta, I am hesitant.)
MoreWhisky wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:sorry guys on phone here, gonna try to get to what I can see

unvote

I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone
vote Darla
Okay, seriously I don't understand this post. Maybe it's just a communication problem here but why exactly is it usually okay to question another player's actions (scum hunting) but when I do it it's simply deflecting? Please prove this to me. Point it out if you're going to make such grand accusations. If you want people to sheep your opinion or bandwagon on me or any other lynch canidate you have got to make a better case than that.

and I would like to kindly ask that you don't use personal hindrances (IE being on my phone) as an excuse to use against me in game. It's not really any of your concern and it was posted only to inform people of my lack of ability to apply content within those posts.

Also just a side note, I really dislike this post:
Unvote.
He mentions 3 people, and then votes rekirts after not mentioning him at all? wtf?
Show
you done goofed.

DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 am

Post by DLG »

Final Fires wrote:We've still got a lot of time left for discussion, and at this point there's no benefit to me rushing a vote on him, especially when waiting could result in more information to make my decision.
Yes, plenty of time is left. However, I disagree with you about the value of a vote. Votes => pressure => defense => better reads. The unvote option is available for a reason, seems to me. This is a simplified model of how my read on you evolved.

In contrast, saying something along the lines of "Player A (who is getting pressure from other players) looks kinda, sorta suspicious, but maybe not so much" does not apply any pressure to Player A. Nor does it help if Player A goes on to get lynched. When everyone is looking back, there is no way to discern what you really felt about Player A.

It is called many things - fence-sitting, waffling, wishy-washy. I prefer the term plausible deniability. When it comes time to scrutinize how everyone interacted with Player A, you can defend your stance whichever way will be most benficial at that time. On a related theme, that kind of posting allows scum to pretend to be involved in what is going on without having to fake a solid opinion.

That is why it is scummy.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:26 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Darla , you brought up 'personal hindrances' ie the phone so of course im allowed to use that anyway i want, you posted it. The point i was making was i couldn understand why u mentioned it. To add a personal touch to your post ? maybe, but more likely just to add more scummy flim flam.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:28 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

forgot:

vote Nikanor

Edit: Ninja'd

@Whiskey You're seriously pulling at threads here. If someone announces they're V/LA for being sick will you use that a case against them as being scum too? Please understand the difference between comments made within the game and comments made to inform others of activity level changes no matter how great or small.
Show
you done goofed.

DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:37 am

Post by DLG »

@ DarlaBlueEyes

I read your response to me as an elaboration of your read -which remains non-committal. In light of my previous post to Final Fires, can you explain how/why that is not scummy?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:@ender is that an OMGUS I see? I think it is. If you read what I said I wasn't calling you scum I said I was leaning towards scummy more than noob town after I saw you revote out of pressure. I still was not convinced enough to vote you however. It's a contextual thing, maybe I should have made that more clear. However the more you do these obvscum things, the less I feel like I can validate my lack of a vote on you based solely on meta.
keep it up and I will vote you meta or not.
DLG bolding
How can he OMGUSsing you if you didn't vote him and in fact were leaning more town in your read of him? That reads like a false attack to try to make ender241 look scummier to everyone else.

At the end, is trying to scare someone as demonstrably weak-willed as ender241 the act of a townie, or the act of a scum using fear as a weapon? I read it as the latter.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”